For 5 to 9 years of experience requirement is
- facilitate and maintain relationships between organization and vendors/partners
- negotiating contracts, creating standards for the vendors, and finding the best available vendors
- Good stakeholder management and 3-4 years of experience working in a similar set up where they have handled the Contract hiring piece
- Prior experience in MIS, tracking of profiles, sourcing candidates, scheduling
- Exp in Vendor management, assessing vendor performance, clearing PO’s, empanelment of vendors and creating SOP’s.
- Establishing the process (create a flow chart on process and circulate to all businesses)
- Maintaining vendor database and keeping resumes ready skill wise.
Job Title : Talent Acquisition Sourcers
Roles and responsibilities:
- Sourcing candidates from various job portals.
- Conducting the initial screening rounds.
- Scheduling interviews with candidates and panel members.
- Job Posting for Portals, Social Media and External Sources.
- Preparing the Resource tracker Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly MIS.
- Conducting the Weekend Recruitment Drives.
- Worked on PPT and various ways of presenting data as a story/theme.
- Have managed high volume of data and MIS in past.
- MBA (HR) / Graduate
- Experience 2-6yrs into sourcing candidates from Job portals & have spent 70% doing IT recruitment & 30% non-it
- Location : Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai
- Ability to articulate confidently
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong analytical skills
- Contract period : 1year
We are hiring Senior Talent Acquisition Manager for an EdTech platform in Bangalore.
- Overlooking at end-to-end recruitment process.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards.
- Ensure all the best-recruiting equipment, software, and practices are being used in the process.
- Developing a strategic continuous candidate pipeline.
- Consistent networking, future candidate engagement strategies and communication cadence.
- Handling communication within the team and aiding in preparing schedules for recruitment activities and their execution.
- Proven recruitment experience at start-ups.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and HR databases. Prior experience with freshteam will be desirable.
- Hands-on experience with recruiting and sourcing candidates.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (PPT, Word, Excel).
- Excellent analytical & time management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and people skills.
we are recruiting company specialized in IT based in Tokyo, Japan. we are expanding and looking for potential candidate to work as a recruiter. There will be ample of opportunities to explore and learn specially advanced and international market like Japan.
We are looking for a Senior IT Recruiter with minimum 5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Coordinate with candidate and client.
- Proven work experience as a IT Recruiter
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
We have best incentives like Weekly Mini Rewards, Quarterly, Bonus on the top of salary, team gatherings.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Perform reference checks as need
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms
- Manage onboarding and new hire process
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 2 years of recruiting experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
- Source, interview, and select applicants for various positions.
- Sound knowledge on Sourcing Candidates thru REDEX, Monster & various Job Sites.
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates and clients
- Sourcing from different job boards. Excellent knowledge in Boolean function & usage of various job board databases.
- Draft job descriptions, push them through all talent acquisition channels, and coordinate candidate sourcing with the same.
- Doing junior to middle-level hiring for all IT verticals.
- Review applicants to verify if position requirements are met.
- Format resumes meeting client expectations.
- Telephonic Screening of the profiles checking for Technical Fitment, Behavioural Fitment, Stability, etc.
- Utilize your innovative and effective convincing and negotiation skills to impress and attract top talent.
- Follow up with candidates and clients and maintain records of progress.
Roles & Responsibilities:.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Self-confidence and self-starter.
- Excellent written and oral (phone) communication skills a MUST.
- Good sense of humor
Sourcing candidates from portals, social networking sites and other tools available
Searching candidates who meet the requirements
Managing recruitment channels (e.g. internet, social networks, executive search etc.)
Excellent communication skills (Must)
High-energy and passion for recruitment
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
Good Team player
We are a US-based IT Consulting and Staffing firm headquartered in Chicago, dealing with top clients across various industries such as Retail/E-commerce, Banking, Financial, Healthcare, Airlines, etc.
What we can Offer:
- On the Job Training and support.
- Get Excellent Incentives on a regular basis.
- Saturday and Sunday fixed Weekend off.
- Growth in Career (Become a Team Lead).
- Exposure to multiple industries and the latest IT trends.
- Education: Any Graduate/ Post Graduate/ 10th/12th Pass (Preferably in IT, Computer Science)
- Good Communication - Verbal and written (English Mandatory).
- Good Attitude & Team Player.
- Speaking with professionals across the USA.
- Knowledge of MS Office (will be a plus).
- People with experience can also apply.
Engage in various recruiting activities which may include networking events, posting ads, searching job boards and internet forums, and dedicated outreach to candidates inactive jobs through LinkedIn, cold calling, or referrals.
Collaborate with client contacts to understand hiring needs and the department's strategic hiring plans.
Effectively communicate, both written and verbally, in order to interact with clients, candidates, and teammates on a regular basis.
Salary:- Upto 5L pa + incentives
Note: 5 positions available
- Involved in end to end recruitment cycle
- Have experience in recruitment in the IT sector
- Coordinating with hiring managers to understand requirements and appropriate skill sets to ensure we meet current and future resource demands
- Utilize appropriate sourcing channels effectively (Portals, advertising, networking, employee referral program)
- Monitor recruitment sourcing methods and make recommendations to improve applicant attraction
- Complete initial screening interview of potential candidates
- Suggest innovative solutions to sourcing challenges
- Suggest innovative solutions to sourcing challenges
- Should be able to close the position as soon as possible