Namaste Credit Career
Namaste Credit (www.namastecredit.com) is India’s most exciting new financial technology company. Started
in late 2014, Namaste Credit is an online marketplace for business loans across the emerging markets, with
India as our first geography. Using our proprietary credit scoring and requirement matching process, we
connect business owners looking for financing with a large number of relevant lenders.
Having tie-ups with over a couple of dozen Lenders in India’s (Banks & NBFCs), Namaste Credit is helping
businesses secure loans every day and quickly becoming the market leader in this space. Founded and led
by a seasoned management team with experience on Wall Street and “Main Street” across New York,
London, Delhi and Bangalore the company has already:
Created a true loan marketplace, where borrower applications are submitted simultaneously to a wide
range of interested lenders and lenders can focus on target borrower segments & profiles
Launched the most comprehensive and robust credit scoring platform for SMEs across India
Armed with a couple of Patents, the company is creating next generation products and automation tools to
help Banks and NBFCs improve their efficiency.
Raised an initial Seed round of financing from Angels in the US, Europe, India and South America
We are always looking for good people, sounds interesting?... Do reach us for an interesting career.
Jobs at Namaste Credit
- Total of 2 to 8 years experience as a Sails.js/Node.js developer
technologies in a fast phase environment.
• Assist AWS infrastructure in running the required services.
• Have strong knowledge in Linux systems and server management.
• Able to efficiently configure AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudwatch, IAM, Route 53, Elasticache, Redis and others.
• Adopts best development practices and modern tools such as Git, VM, Vagrant, Docker etc.
• Ensure good documentation practices and benchmark and optimize performance as necessary
• Promote infrastructure best practices like security, release management,
• Design infrastructure that is resilient, secured and build highly available platform.
• Facilitate the building and releasing of features by the engineering team.
• Build tools and processes that increase the productivity of other engineers and ensure an efficient release pipeline.
• Promote and nurture good team practices such as TDD, system security, code reviews, and pair programming.
• Bring vision to the team in the form of new technology recommendations, ideas and approaches.
• Provide Level 3 Support and create/integrate support infrastructure.
• Automate deployments according to best practices.
• Provide quality codes by testing and using up to date technologies.
• Learn needed technologies and assist team when in need of assistance.
Desired Skills On this Role:
• Knowledge of ORM Framework
• Strong Node.js knowledge (mandatory).
• Express JS, Sails JS
• Able to understand PHP and codes designed in CodeIgnitor framework.
• Able to smoothly integrate third party services when needed, and handle curl operations.
• Understands how the following technologies work: JWT, SSL, WebSocket.
• Able to implement database solutions for new or existing features using MySQL / PostgreSQL (mandatory)
• Have expert knowledge on caching using redis or memcached.
• Assist a team of software engineers when additional help is required
- Product planning and execution throughout the lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap, and own MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships opportunities
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Create and articulate product development, improvement & further innovation (occasionally in front of investors or analysts), across internal and external client community
- Build, manage and retain team of high performing product managers
- At least 10 years of experience, at least 5 years of product management experience in a tier-1 product firm in fields related to e-Commerce, hyperlocal services, content, financial services, etc.
- Great people skills paired with a high level of assertiveness and very good communication
- Strong analytical, strategic and coordinating skills
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the current trends in lending business and technology
- Engineering training with additional training in business administration is a big plus
- Experience in Fintech technologies is an added advantage
About the Role
The following Job Specification is intended to reflect the nature, range and context of the work. It identifies the main requirements of the job but is not an exhaustive list of duties.
The Data Analyst role is a vital role as to be a sole point of contact responsible for closely working with various teams internally and closely working with the CTO. This role typically requires the resource to analyse the vast number of datasets and provide a meaningful impact and the result of such data with combination of growth of the company to the management. The role handles large responsibilities of closely communicating with other departments, thus must be someone who really loves his role.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Strong experience at working on databases and good at analytical reasoning
- Acquire data from Finance, Technology, Marketing and Sales data sources and maintain data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Should be able to highlight Incorrect data and record the pattern of Drawbacks relating to the cleansing of data modules
- Must be involved in reconciliation of data sets and components across verticals depending on the need
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with the management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Sound experience in MySQL, Postgres, Oracle databases and fluent in SQL scripts
- Technical expertiseregarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skillswith the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
· Knowledge on Angular and Node.Js(Stack) would be beneficial
· Demonstrated proficiency with LAMP architecture (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
· Demonstrated proficiency with scripting – Python/Perl.
· Must be well versed in MVC architecture.
· Hands on experience with MySQL (Indexing, Scaling)
· Good understanding of RESTful API development
· Good in Bootstrap and Responsive web development.
· Expert level Object Oriented Design, and MVC (Multi-Tier Architecture/ Framework)
· Good understanding of R Programming, Solr, Sphinx a plus
· Good understanding of NoSQL, MongoDB a plus
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR Business Partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. Duties for the HR Business Partner will include aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, enhancing recruitment efforts, planning strategic HR initiatives, running orientation and onboarding processes, communicating role expectations, designing succession plans, maintaining staff relations, updating policies and practices, and overseeing wellness and health initiatives. Your experience in human resources management will aid our organization in adding value to overall business objectives, providing HR solutions, resolving personnel grievances, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with regulations.
People hiring at Namaste Credit
About the company
At Cutshort, We are building an unconventional startup to connect passionate professionals with each other. Using Artificial Intelligence (AI), gamification and network intelligence, our focus is to reduce noise and give high quality results to our users.
Our recruitment solution was launched first and is seeing good traction 1.5M+ users and ~15000 companies such as Google, Flipkart, Ola, Zomato, Oyo Rooms, HackerRank, BrowserStack have used the platform. So far, more than 4000 positions worth $17,500,000 have been closed by the hiring staff at these companies.
To experience the future, check out our latest product Voila: https://cutshort.io/voila
If you are smart and want to build something as big as LinkedIn, we might have a position for you. But before applying, be sure to read this blog post to see if you'd be a fit
About the company
Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
About the company
About the company
About the company
About the company
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
Why join us:
- Because you get an opportunity to make a difference, and have a great time doing that.
- You are challenged and encouraged here to do stuff that is meaningful for you and for those we serve.
- You should work with us if you think seriously about what technology can do for people.
- We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people's collective energy and unwavering focus on the customer, and that's how it will always be.
About the company
Swiggy is India’s largest food ordering and delivery platform. With a vision of Changing the Way India Eats, the company has more than 25,000 active restaurants partners across eleven cities in the country. Swiggy’s innovative technology, large and nimble delivery service, and customer focus enable a host of benefits including lightning fast deliveries, live order tracking, no restrictions on minimum order amounts, and strong customer support.
Our primary focus is on customer experience thereby making our engagement metrics pretty uncanny for this industry. If you're crazy about solving problems that you face as a customer, come join us on this amazing ride!
About the company
upGrad is an online higher education platform. Founded by Ronnie Screwvala, Mayank Kumar, Ravijot Chugh and Phalgun Kompalli in March’ 2015, upGrad provides rigorous industry-relevant programs designed and delivered in collaboration with world-class faculty and industry. Merging the latest technology, pedagogy, and services, upGrad is creating an immersive learning experience – anytime and anywhere.
Through exclusive partnerships with some of the most prominent universities like IIIT-Bangalore, MICA, BITS Pilani, ISB, Cambridge Judge Business School- our aim to impart university education, online.
Learning online can be tough, especially when you have to do it all by yourself. Reasons why you should upskill with UpGrad:
- We provide an engaging experience via our suite of learning applications right from the university applications till you get a job and transition
- We provide structured online courses in collaboration with some of the prominent universities and industry experts
- We co-create a rigorous curriculum in collaboration with these universities to provide the learners with a holistic learning experience
- All our courses are comprehensive, structured and rigorous - delivered online, providing you the flexibility and opportunity of continuous learning
- We conduct regular live lectures with the industry experts and the professors
- Each of our learners is allocated with a dedicated student mentor who helps them chart a career path and motivates them to push themselves
- We provide in-depth feedback on all the assignments, case studies, and projects
- We have delivered 400+ successful career transitions and we’re committed to building careers of tomorrow
- You get access to an alumni network of 3,000+ students across the globe
- We also conduct periodic offline events like Hackathons, Bootcamps, Alumni Nights and connect you not only to the professors and industry experts but the peers in your batch too
- Last but not the last, we provide career assistance and help all the learners with interview preparations, mentorship calls, and job placements even after the completion of the program