Assistant Manager HR
We are looking for an Assistant Manager in our HR Team (for Employer Branding and Internal Communication) to develop and deliver innovative and effective Employer Branding roadmap and action plans to promote the company as an employer of choice to prospective hires through social media, print and other communication formats and programs. We are looking for someone who can engage well with existing employees and play an important role in internal communication.
This role reports to Head of Human Resources.
- Developing a comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement roadmap.
- Identifying and working / liaise with third party vendors to establish an overall all framework to continuously enhance and upgrade the Employer Branding and employee engagement to the current and future requirements.
- Planning, establishing, and collaborating with stakeholders to keep the social media presence and channels related to recruitment and employer branding fresh and relevant.
- Responsible for Employee Engagement, Employee Brand Management, Event Management related to employee engagement.
- Leading the development and delivery of internal communication plans and materials and managing events and engagement plans.
- Improving the Employee Engagement Index by conceptualizing and implementing various employee development and engagement initiatives.
- Expanding the company's online presence and developing creative ways to draw prospective employees to the company's website and identifying new recruitment opportunities through social media.
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert within Employer Branding by providing the best knowledge, best practices and innovative solutions to support the business.
- Establish campus connections and drive campus engagement / relationships to build a sustainable employer Brand.
- Identify gaps and early signals of engagement interventions [through L&D, upskilling and other HR interventions] basis the engagement surveys.
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- Passionate about creating an impact in the lives of employees.
- High energy, flexible and Independent/Enthusiastic, work well with internal & external teams and be able to adapt quickly to a fast-moving environment.
- Experience and strong understanding of stakeholder management.
- Fluent in English communication (verbal & written expression).
About Infinite Computing Systems
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
We’re looking for an experienced HR Administrator to provide administrative support throughout the entire employee life cycle, ensuring a timely, accurate and positive experience.
What you will really be doing
Maintaining and updating personnel records and internal HR databases and systems.
Preparing HR documents including but not limited to contracts, amendments and policies.
Sickness and annual leave monitoring and recording.
Providing to the Finance department the information required to process the payroll.
Supporting in creation of HR forms, templates and processes, ensuring they remain up to date and fit for purpose.
Provide support to the HR and Talent Acquisition team with any other ad hoc administrative tasks.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
At least 2 years of administration experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally within HR.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Previous experience of dealing with sensitive or confidential matters.
Payroll systems experience is highly desirable but not essential.
Dynamic, able to multitask and work under pressure while managing a varied workload.
Flexible attitude and outstanding attention to detail, a keen eye for consistency and accuracy.
Very organised and trustworthy.
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Drafting and reviewing HR policies
Streamlyn is a regional ad tech leader in increasing engagement and monetization for Publishers through highly engaging ad products. Our suite of ad tech engagement products empowers publishers and advertisers to grow their business and get better ROI. Streamlyn reaches over 100 million consumers monthly across its vast network of premium publishing partners across the globe.
For more details, please visit media.streamlyn.com
Roles & Responsibilities
Onboarding & Exit Management
- Maintain candidate database and update daily reports
- Handle onboarding formalities
- Conduct induction sessions
- Provide support to the team with various HR activities as required
- Handle exit formalities and interviews
Rewards And Recognition
- Designing, implementing and managing the Reward & Recognition Program for the entire company ensuring highest level of employee motivation and driving a strong performance culture
- Create awareness through various branding exercises for encouraging the employees to participate in the R&R program
- Define and implement unit level performance management framework across levels.
- Manage the performance appraisal, calibration exercise, arbitration and performance improvement plans for employees.
- Design and drive the high-performer program for employees.
- Support in developing comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement programs
- Responsible for maintaining high Employee Engagement score across internal and external surveys
- Responsible for Event management, CSR, Sports, and Cultural events
- Responsible for employee health and wellness initiatives
- 2-4 years of experience as HR generalist.
- Well versed with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach.
- Additional HR training will be a plus.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
At Kafqa, we are building an online global performing arts academy. For our students, we offer live classes conducted by experienced & expert artists. For our artists, we offer a bouquet of opportunities to monetize their skills including being an instructor at Kafqa. Our mission is to serve artists in their journey from their first steps in the art to success on the largest stages in the world.
The founder is Shariq Plasticwala. He is a graduate of IIT Bombay & Stanford GSB. He was part of the founding team of Amazon India where he played a key role for over 8 years. Among his roles at Amazon, he was the CEO of Amazon’s first joint venture in India and a Board Member of Amazon’s payments business.
The role is a unique opportunity to be a part of the core team at KAFQA. The responsibilities of the role are per the below:
- Understand the needs of employees across different segments across their lifecycle (discovery of Kafqa opportunities, application experience, interview experience, decision experience, onboarding, settling down, scaling with the organization, attrition & separation) & design best in class experiences always thinking technology first
- Understand the needs of instructors separately and design best in class experiences for them in partnership with head of departments and other teams.
- Meet compliances mandated by central & state governments.
The role is based in Bangalore, India and reports directly to the Founder, CEO of KAFQA.
Experience, Qualifications & Person Type
The ideal candidate is someone who –
- Has 5+ years of experience preferably in a HR role
- Thinks first principle to re-imagine experiences for employees & challenge status quo
- Thinks technology first
- Is comfortable prioritizing
- Is creative and can innovate
- Interested in the performing arts & preferably is a performer themselves
- Is willing to fulfil all responsibilities above & go beyond as needed
- Is a self-starter, operates with autonomy & can deal with ambiguity while being innovative & frugal
Inviting applications for the role of Manager, Human Resource Business Partner
You will be responsible to be an effective influencer, knowledgeable about the business, and whose impact and value is clear to the client group and HR org alike. The ideal candidate will thrive in a multifaceted and changing environment and have fun while getting a lot of great work done.
In this role, you will be aligned with teams within Various Functions. The role would entail taking care of E2E aspects pertaining to an employee's life cycle in a dynamic/high-energy environment.
- The incumbent will have to work very closely with the Function to implement relevant HR strategies
- Drive Retention programs and HR Best Practices
- Responsible for driving Performance Management and Employee Engagement initiatives
- Manage Employee Relations activities and advise managers on employee issues
- Support the annual compensation activities ensuring consistent and fair decisions are made in the promotion, bonus and salary increase processes
- Drive best practices and improvements to internal processes & systems
- Provide support in driving strategic projects
- Expected to keep a finger on the pulse of the business through employee interactions
- Proactively communicate policies and process to employees
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- High tolerance to ambiguity; fast paced/ high energy
- Strong drive and work ethic
- Good hands-on knowledge and appreciation of HR processes, policies, and sub systems
- A high level of analytical/ logical ability and a solution selling approach
- High on persuasiveness which helps drive closures
- Good written, conversational and presentation capabilities
- Flair for engaging with people and developing relationships and ability to work in diverse teams
- Ability to interact confidently with Senior Leadership
- MBA from premier institute is an advantage
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured environment and work independently
- Ability to manage multiple complex issues and prioritize projects concurrently
- Ability to work at all levels of the HR “stack” - Strategic, operational, and tactical
HR Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads and conducting background checks. If you have experience with various job interview formats, including phone screenings and group interviews, and can help us recruit faster and more effectively, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees.
Design and update job descriptions
Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like StackOverflow and Behance)
Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
Screen incoming resumes and application forms
Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person)
Prepare and distribute assignments and numerical, language and logical reasoning tests
Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally
Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire
Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events
Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role
Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
Experience with sourcing techniques
Understanding of referral programs
Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Responsible for independently managing all day-to-day payroll activities including coordination with the key internal teams as well as external payroll vendor to ensure an accurate and timely payroll on a periodical basis.
- Responsible for interfacing within the company and outside in all matters related to HR
- Handling end to end Onboarding & Exit of employees
- Preparing & updating employee records relating to hiring, confirmation, transferring, termination, etc
- Responsible for accurate and timely payment of applicable taxes and filing of related returns. Eg. EPF, ESI, PT, TDS, etc.
- Ensure all labor laws compliances are fully complied with and reports are updated at all times.
- Ensure timely input to the Banking/Finance team towards disbursement of salaries.
- Handle all labor law compliances and notices.
- Manage Employee Benefit programs and ensure timely disbursement of benefits.
- Manage the generation of actuarial reports such as gratuity, leave encashment, etc
- Responsible for providing necessary information and explanations for internal and external audits.
- Respond to employee inquiries on payroll issues or concerns.
- Maintain confidentiality of payroll operations and data at all times.
- Preparation of MIS reports
- Preparation of all kinds of HR reports and documents required
- Handling employee grievances and complaints
- Other requirements and assignments as needed
Required Candidate profile:
- Education: Post-Graduate, MBA HR
- At least 5 years of end to end payroll experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and adapt constantly to change.
- Good time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to handle employee queries.
- Ability to communicate well with all the stakeholders
- Ability to be the interface between the employees and the organization
- Able to communicate well within the organization and be the interface for the organization outside