LogiNext is a cloud-based logistics and field service optimization company with core expertise in automated delivery scheduling, route optimization, live tracking of resources, and delivery validation. Using advanced machine learning algorithms, LogiNext enables its clients with omnichannel capabilities creating a seamless delivery experience for all the customers. Using automated delivery automation and dispatch for increased efficiency, route optimization to avoid local traffic hassles, live tracking of resources for operative responsiveness, and delivery validation for complete transparency, LogiNext helps companies process same-day and even two-hour deliveries.
LogiNext has more than 200 enterprise clients including many satisfied retail and e-commerce players in North America, Middle-East, South and Southeast Asia. It has also been heralded by multiple platforms as being one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world.
The true growth hackers, who paved the way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
About the Role:
LogiNext is looking for a dynamic and competent professional to manage the efficient execution of payroll administration services in compliance with legal requirements and LogiNext policies and procedures The work at LogiNext is very fast paced, agile, and hence, you must be able to multitask to deal smoothly with competing levels of priority.
Develop systems to process payroll account transactions (e.g. salaries, benefits, garnishments, deductions, taxes and third party payments) Coordinate timekeeping and payroll systems Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises) and system upgrades Prepare detailed variance analysis and reports prior to the payroll cycle for all types of pay-outs - statutory returns and ensure compliance to all monthly, quarterly and annual payments and returns. Generates reports for reconciliation and analysis Prepare and maintain all the documentation for employees including PII documents, offer letters, appointment letters, employee correspondence letters etc. Ensure compliance with relevant laws and internal policies Liaise with accounts departments/auditors and manage payroll tax audits Resolve issues and answer payroll-related questions
BSc/BA in Business Administration, Accounting, Human Resources or related field; professional certification (e.g. CPP, CPM) is a plus 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in payroll administration Experience working with payroll vendors Current knowledge of payroll procedures and related compliance laws. Locations other than India (US, KL, Dubai) are desirable but not mandatory. Familiarity with payroll software/ HRIS (e.g. SAP, ADP, Kronos) and MS Office (especially Excel) An analytical mind and good math skills Outstanding communication skills (written and oral) Organisational and leadership skills
LogiNext is amongst the fastest growing tech company, providing solutions to simplify and automate the ecosphere of logistics and supply chain management. Our aim is to organize the daunting process of logistics and supply chain planning, with an array of SaaS driven by the most robust enterprise solutions globally.
Our clientele is spread across the globe and we empower them to optimize their supply chain operations by unique data capturing, advanced analytics and visualization. From inception, LogiNext has been an industry leader and recipient of awards like NetApp's Innovative Tech Company of the year, Entrepreneur's Logistics Firm of the Year, Aegis's innovation in Big Data, CIO Choice Award for best supply chain logistics cloud solutions, etc.
Backed by influential industry leaders like PayTM and Indian Angel Network and with partners like IBM, Microsoft, Google, AWS and Samsung, LogiNext has achieved exponential success in a very short span of time and is set to exceed 300% growth by the end of 2016. The true growth hackers, who paved way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
We’re looking for an experienced HR Manager to help us design and implement the right strategies and policies to ensure we have a happy team.
What you tell your friends you do
“I make sure everyone is happy and reaches their full potential, helping the company achieve all their goals!”
What you will really be doing
Working closely with the Head of HR & Talent Acquisition to develop and implement high quality HR strategies to ensure an efficient team that is well treated, supported and motivated.
Ensure an efficient performance management model that aligns with the needs of the company.
Taking ownership of our learning and development platform and the employee relations.
Developing a fair compensation and reward system in line with the individual and departmental performance on the main KPIs.
Gathering constant feedback and data from our employees to determine which strategies are the most adequate for us.
Creating metrics and analysis to showcase the main KPIs related to HR.
Managing a team ensuring everyone is supported and have what they need to achieve their goals as well as organising and coordinating the different HR projects.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
At least 5 years of experience in a similar role, implementing successful HR strategies and policies.
Confident, excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Organised and trustworthy.
- Ideally experience with international companies or environments
Dynamic, able to multitask and work under pressure while managing a varied workload.
Flexible attitude and outstanding attention to detail, a keen eye for consistency and accuracy.
Creative mindset, ability to think outside the box.
Strategy and KPI driven.
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Draft HR policies in alignment with the company’s HR philosophy and the overall company policy.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and rewards & recognition program.
- Assess training needs to apply, execute and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
MBA HR, MSW HR, MA HRM or similar qualifications.
- Nature of Experience: Experience in recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Ethical and decisive.
- Should have an approachable demeanor.
- Excellent communication and English proficiency.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- People-oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
Location: Chennai, Ambattur
- Preference will be given to those having experience working in a startup.
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Managing Employee Benefits including Employee reimbursements as per rules and regulations of income tax.
- Processing taxes and payment of employee benefits
- Addressing issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
- Preparing reports for upper management, finance department etc.
- Resolving payroll discrepancies
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Managing ad hoc financial and operational requirements
What you need to have:
- Any graduation
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals & Taxes
- Good knowledge of employment legislation & statutory requirements
- Experience in manual salary processing and through software tools
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software
- Active Recruitments.
- Lininng up of candidates proactively.
- Organise the festivals subjected to the approval from the manager,
- Work in the direction of employee welfare.
- Prepare the ACR and publish the names of employee of the month/ Quarter/ Year
- Prepare the associated documents required for TDS, PF, ESI, etc.
* Understanding the requirements from Panel
* Coordinating with panels
* Looking after the entire cycle of recruitment that includes headhunting/searching/sourcing potential candidates.
* Sourcing candidates from various job portals, referrals, internal database and networking.
* Short listing resumes by evaluating the candidate’s communication skills, presentation and technical skills based on the requirements.
* Involved in re-sorting & screening the resumes, closely working with Managers for scheduling Meetings/appointments with the candidates.
* Negotiating & convincing candidates to accept the offer and make them join as soon as possible.
* Preparation of Weekly and Monthly report relating to Interviews with number of interviews happened, Offer Made and Candidates Joined.
- Implements new hire onboarding, orientation and employee recognition programs
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute plans on compensation, benefits and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance appraisals and talent management; productivity, recognition
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff
- Maintains compliance with employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Performs other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, people management and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience in payroll processing, HRMS system, employee record management and other relevant databases
- Experience in implementing programs for employee benefits, improving engagement and to creating a healthy work environmentKnowledge of conducting upskilling, train
- ing and team building programsThorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- BBA and MBA in HR or related field required
- 3-5 years of experience in a human resource generalist role
- Performing an end-to-end recruitment process of identifying the job vacancy, analysing the job requirements, sourcing apt candidates from various platforms, reviewing applications, screening, shortlisting and selecting the right candidate.
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
- Undertake tasks around performance/productivity management & improvement of all employees
- Organize half yearly employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- HR Generalist with experience of 1-2 Year/s, preferably in a IT / Technology Company.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough knowledge of employment- related laws and regulations.
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems.
- Ethical, respectful, and able to deal with confidential and sensitive matters.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Must have thorough industrial knowledge.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
At Kafqa, we are building an online global performing arts academy. For our students, we offer live classes conducted by experienced & expert artists. For our artists, we offer a bouquet of opportunities to monetize their skills including being an instructor at Kafqa. Our mission is to serve artists in their journey from their first steps in the art to success on the largest stages in the world.
The role is a unique opportunity to be a part of the core team at KAFQA. The responsibilities of the role are per the below:
· Understand the needs of employees across different segments across their lifecycle (discovery of Kafqa opportunities, application experience, interview experience, decision experience, onboarding, settling down, scaling with the organization, attrition & separation) & design best in class experiences always thinking technology first
· Understand the needs of instructors separately and design best in class experiences for them in partnership with head of departments and other teams.
· Meet compliances mandated by central & state governments.
The role is based in Bangalore, India and reports directly to the Founder, CEO of KAFQA.
Experience, Qualifications & Person Type
The ideal candidate is someone who –
· Has 5+ years of experience preferably in a HR role
· Thinks first principle to re-imagine experiences for employees & challenge status quo
· Thinks technology first
· Is comfortable prioritizing
· Is creative and can innovate
· Interested in the performing arts & preferably is a performer themselves
· Is willing to fulfil all responsibilities above & go beyond as needed
· Is a self-starter, operates with autonomy & can deal with ambiguity while being innovative & frugal
Responsible for direction, strategy, planning & execution for the company's human resources management and administration while also managing the industrial relations in a unionized environment which requires special attention.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Prepare the annual human resources budget based on strategic aims and specific business objectives of the company. Review and roll out action plans during quarterly, monthly forecasts to achieve the targets set.
2. Direct and coordinate human resources management operations which include recruitment, training & development, Industrial Relations, and personnel administration. This covers custody and maintenance of all human resource records and documentation and meeting all compliance requirements set by governmental authorities.
3. Develop, update, implement and maintain policies and processes for all human resource operations and ensure that they are clearly understood and followed.
4. Monitor and ensure the timely completion of the annual review of the performance management system in place. Continually revise and update the business objectives and key result areas in consultation with the functional heads to improve the contribution of individuals and teams to business performance thereby aligning with the company- s strategic aims and business objectives.
5. The management of recruitment processes to secure the right person and competencies to satisfy the organization's development/job needs.
6. The development and implementation of organizational group and individual learning processes that achieve the skills and knowledge development to fulfil current and future business success.
7. Managing the relationship with the union as a representative of the management to liaison between the management and the union. To investigate and resolve any complex or critical industrial relations issues in a timely and effective manner. Handling complaints, managing grievance procedures, and facilitating counseling in conjunction with the management.
8. Facility management will ensure a clean, hygienic, secure facility in good repair, running efficiently with processes/frequencies / performance measures in place. Printing and stationery stocking & issue and incoming mail distribution will be part of facility management.
Additional Responsibilities :
Travel Management - Ordering flight tickets based on approved travel requisitions, themost economic rates and efficient travel, turnaround times. The domestic & international travel policy ground rules will apply.
- Right Organisation - Small or Midsized engineering company in a professional, process-driven manufacturing environment.
- Right Qualification - Graduate/Engineer, Masters in Human Resource Management Right Experience - +12 years experience, 5 years minimum relevant experience,
- Competence - Excellent verbal and written business communication skills including the Capabilities ability to communicate with all levels of management and workmen in the organization.
- Strategic analytical capability, attention to detail and presentation skills
- Empathy and ability to understand the development needs of all employees
- Managing administrative work with a high degree of perfection
- Proficient with computers particularly with MS office and ability to utilize various software applications
- ERP functional knowledge, strong business, and quality management process understanding.
- Using considerable independent judgment and initiative to make recommendations to the management on all human resource related matters.
Experience: 3-5 Years Educational
Qualification: MBA – HR
Summary: We are looking for a dynamic, smart, and committed candidate who will be handling End to End recruitment for the Organization.
1. Responsible for handling end to end recruitment across divisions.
2. Work closely with Hiring Managers to develop position profile and to understand overall needs and requirements.
3. Initiate an array of sourcing activities through various channels, job portals, networking and conducting referrals, and Mapping of target companies and headhunting to ensure a regular supply of candidates to meet the existing & future demands.
4. Responsible for coordinating with internal stakeholders to drive Internal Job Postings.
5. Responsible for updating and maintaining Recruitment dashboards
6. Preparation of Recruitment related MIS reports and publishing the same at a desired frequency.
7. Responsible for On Boarding of new hires and ensuring adherence of internal practices.
1. Excellent communication in written & spoken English.
2. Outstanding analytical skills.
3. Should have basic knowledge in Microsoft Office tools.
4. Good interpersonal skills and excel at people management.
5. Willing to travel across locations for campus recruitment.
6. Quick Learner, Energetic & Self Starter.