Pepper (www.peppercontent.in) is building India’s largest content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 10 content verticals and 150+ content categories, 40+ content verticals, and 40+ global languages. Over the past 3 years, we’ve worked with brands like Adobe, upGrad, Swiggy, Dunzo, BusinessWorld, Digit, Shiksha.com, Rapido, BookMyShow, UrbanClap, Yatra, Bewakoof, YourStory, Bharat Matrimony, and 300+ other brands. We have over 30,000+ writers and graphic designers who have applied to Pepper so far, who form part of the ‘Pepper Cloud’.
We are on the path to building a global on-demand content marketplace platform that allows for collaboration, discovery, and upskilling for all our creators. Now we are in a rapid expansion phase to enter into more content service offerings, engage a wide spectrum of content creators and at the same time, scale up our existing services.
- Oversight of recruitment delivery and operations. Partner closely with the business teams to ensure
- Sourcing and hiring strategies are aligned with People’s strategies.
- Use industry knowledge and experience to identify and attract the best talent in technical or business
- Determining current hiring needs and producing forecasts
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Create, organize, and implement new and enhanced recruiting and selection processes/tools to drive efficiency and improve the quality of hires
- Develop and oversee innovative sourcing strategies to attract talent from non-traditional and/or diverse talent pools
- Actively leverage a network/user group base to promote the brand and tap into potential talent.
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Suggest measures for improving employee retention
The ideal candidate must -
- At least 4+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition or similar TA role - Experience in Tech hiring is a big plus.
- Experience in hiring for Start-ups is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and sourcing.
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Have excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Have a willingness to be flexible: Works beyond what is described in the job description.
About Pepper Content
We have an urgent requirement for US IT Recruiter
Location: Navi Mumbai
The candidate should have good communication skills.
Well versed knowledge of US IT recruitment
Should have well knowledge of Immigration process and paperwork
- Manage end to end recruitment activities by sourcing the best talent from diverse sources and handle the entire Talent management right from joining to exit
- Strong network within product companies/startups
- Work with Marketing Team and execute ways to strengthen our brand awareness
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve HR/Talent Management
- Provide excellent candidate experience at each stage of the hiring process
- Provide Analytical and well-documented reports to the hiring managers.
- 3+ years experience in Product/Start-Up companies is a must
- Ability to network and strong interpersonal skills
- Worked on positions like Data Scientist, Engineering Manager, SDET, DevOps.
- Good track record of conversions
- Excellent Written Communication!
- An open-minded and positive attitude
- Adaptable and able to fit into the work environment of a fast-growing start-up
- Strong sense of ethical responsibility
- Skilled at spreading a good vibe
- Notice Period should be lesser than one month
Looking for Technical Recuiters who are highly performing and have very good communication skills.
Should have minimum 2 years of Domestic IT Recruitment Experience
Need to work only during Weekdays and Organization will pay you extra compensation for working on Weekends ( only if there is a need)
Experience in sourcing for Java, .NET, Full Stack, SAP, AI/ML, DevOps technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Lead all sourcing strategies
- Manage our external partnerships with colleges, job boards and HR software vendors
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities
- Prepare and review our annual recruitment budget
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication)
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans
- Manage, train and evaluate our team of recruiters
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks)
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases
- Good team-management abilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
We are hiring a Recruitment Executive who can take care of hiring and team building.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with managers to identify staffing needs.
- Determine selection criteria.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. Job portals , Social media platforms, Professional networks).
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements.
- Lead employer branding initiatives and manage a team of Recruitment executives.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Must have experience in Non IT and leadership roles hiring, preferably for startups.
- Proven work experience (minimum 2+ years) as a Recruitment Specialist or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organisations.
- B-Tech or MBA in Human Resources Management.
Vendor management experience.
Minimum 3+ years experience in IT recruitment.
Infra hiring experience is an added advantage.
As a Manager – Talent Acquisition, you will be managing the entire candidate life-cycle starting from the initial application through the final job offer.
- Understanding the hiring requirements of the business along with a good understanding of software technologies and current trends in IT
- Effective communication with the hiring manager, in order to understand the requirement(s) and draft or update job description to start the hiring process
- Sourcing candidates through a variety of channels, including but not limited to, job portals, vendors, walk-in drives etc.
- Following up on the employee referrals
- Screening and assessing the candidates, basis requirement details specified by the business, through phone calls, online screening, assessments, face-to-face interviews etc.
- Developing and implementing effective short-term as well as long-term sourcing strategies
- Along with managing the hiring needs of the business, you will also be developing the employer brand and communicating the same to the potential candidates
- Retaining essential employees and developing and maintaining morale among the work force in the organization
- Handling and guiding a team of talent acquisition specialists in order to meet the hiring needs of the business
What you need to have:
- 3 – 7 years of experience in Talent Acquisition
- Post-Graduate from Tier II MBA colleges is a must
- Should have handled a team
- Must have good communication and negotiation skills
- Must be a self-starter with a zeal to learn, perform new things and to succeed
- Ability to positively represent the company to potential candidates
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Perform pre-screening calls and interviews to analyze applicants- abilities and fit to company culture.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the profiles for which you are searching by forming and maintaining a relationship with hiring managers.
- Coordinate and see through the entire recruitment process; Manage the pipeline of candidates from outreach through closing.
- Screen resumes and talk to candidates at the top of funnel, keep candidates engaged in the process and ensure that hiring timelines are met.
- Preferable Bulk hiring experience.
- Have experience in Sales hiring, BD hiring, customer support hiring.
Excellent communication skills
Outstanding follow up and candidate relationship skills