Looking to join a high growth, fun company where you can have a huge impact? We are looking for an amazing, data-driven digital marketing leader to own the digital inbound marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers, the latter of which sales teams will help you accomplish.
Specific responsibilities include allocating budget across paid, owned and earned media; selecting targets; determining the tactical mix; designing and testing offers and calls to action; and working with execution team members to set goals and measurement criteria. Additional responsibilities include managing external agencies and distributed internal resources, creating demand creation programs "in a box" for sales, and building/managing shared demand creation processes with inside/field/channel sales. Demonstrated ability to leverage the power of digital technologies in B2B SAAS demand creation is essential.
This role reports to Vice President, Marketing Operations & Digital Marketing.
What You Will Do (Not Limited To)
- Oversee the planning, development and execution of digital marketing efforts via web properties, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), social media, mobile and emerging online channels.
- Manage corporate web properties to support business objectives (e.g. revenue, qualified leads, brand presence, awareness)
- Orchestrate multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO/SEM/Paid Social media/Remarketing efforts to drive customer acquisition
- Use digital metrics (e.g. site traffic, visitor paths, and conversion rates) to optimize online marketing spend
- Test the performance of landing pages, special promotions, and content and product placement
- Coordinate with corporate marketing, demandgen, field marketing and communications teams to align online activity with broader campaign initiatives
- Establish program measurement methodology and analyze results in terms of ROI and success criteria (attraction, engagement, qualification, acceleration)
- Set inbound lead goals and measure results
- Oversee media spend and search against performance metrics to optimize results
- Establish closed-loop analytics with demandgen, BDR/SDR/sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Pipeline creation (north star goal)
- Web site traffic
- Web property engagement/conversion
- Demand waterfall optimization (e.g. new-to-file lead, MQL, SQL, Pipeline Opportunity, Closed Won) and associated efficiency metrics (cost-per)
- 8+ years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies, preferably including 3+ years in a B2B SAAS environment.
- Ability to manage team situated across different geographies, multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in different digital marketing channels; Hands on experience with Marketo, Google Analytics, SFDC
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Egnyte is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com
Egnyte provides secure Enterprise File Sharing and Content Governance built from the Cloud down. Access, Share and Control 100% of your data from anywhere using any smartphone, tablet or computer.
Egnyte store billion of files and petabytes of data and we are looking for help to take the platform used by millions of users to the next level of scale. Autonomy and ownership is integral to our culture and engineers own one or more services end to end.
We’re looking for Engineers and they should be able to take a complex problem and work with product managers, devops and other team members to execute end to end.
Our client is a unique personal hygiene brand that has been listed as one of the top 10 startups in 2020 by LinkedIn. The husband-wife founders of the company started the journey of setting up the brand out of a very personal challenge of threatening infections every time one visits a public washroom. Founded in 2013, the company launched a toilet seat sanitiser spray for women that helped sanitize and deodorize toilet seats in public restrooms in just 5 seconds. This product, being travel friendly, saved millions of women from the risk of contracting UTI and soon became the world’s highest-selling product in the category. Apart from the flagship product, this D2C company offers eco-friendly sanitary pads, organic cotton tampons, menstrual cups, toilet papers, anti-pollution dust masks, among others.
Their products are currently available in around 100 cities of India and exported to about 10 countries. This personal hygiene and wellness brand has been awarded as Amazon's SMB Brand of the Year 2020.
As a Performance Marketing/Growth - Head, you will be responsible for the vision, strategy and execution of acquisition campaigns across all the digital platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Google, affiliates etc.
What you will do:
- Executing full funnel digital marketing campaigns including strategy, ad creation, bidding, budgeting, optimization and reporting
- Understanding your brands and products inside out
- Researching competitors and their strategies to find the gaps in the category and accordingly setting up marketing and advertising goals for the brand(s)
- Partnering with creative team and brand marketing to drive ROI through rigorous and systematic creative and narrative testing, focused on optimization and testing new approaches
- Actively managing and growing SEM/SEO campaigns for new and existing categories and markets
- Developing new channels of user acquisition to drive new growth and diversify channel-mix
- Submitting weekly progress reports, presenting the quarterly marketing plan and strategy and ensuring data is accurately entered
- Improving the efficiency of the team through process improvements, decision-making frameworks and automation
- Evaluating the performance of the channels at regular intervals based on relevant KPIs and conducting A/B tests to ensure that performance is increased in the long term
What you need to have:
- Very strong analytical skills, good command over numbers and sharp eye for data driven insights
- Expertise in the areas of SEM
- Knowledge in tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook/Instagram Ads
- Ability to think strategically and structurally while solving growth problems
- A Problem-Solving mindset and willingness to challenge the established norms
Join the fastest-growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion-dollar corporate health benefits market. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare’s patent-pending preventive, predictive, and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app), and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
If you are ambitious, willing to unlearn and relearn in a fast-growing startup, dream about MAUs, client segmentation, funnels, etc., and excited to apply your skills towards making India Inc. healthy, come, join us!
For more details about us please visit www.ekincare.com
Position: Manager - Marketing
About the role:
1. Function like an internal agency creating a content strategy, driving customer acquisition/retention, managing internal and external stakeholder expectations (details laid out under job responsibilities)
2. Team management role with 2 direct reporters and an in-house graphic/creative designing team
3. This role is for marketing professionals specialized in profitably scaling traffic via content and distribution channels. This role is responsible for thinking, conceptualizing, and end-to-end execution of growth hacks with the objective of generating higher traffic and hence revenues.
- Responsible for increasing the MAU % month-on-month.
- Improve the customer retention rate.
- Drive new customer acquisition strategy, both online and offline to ensure maximum app downloads among the correct audience.
- Work closely with client success teams to bring new users to the platform post the account launch.
- Increase app engagement across different services
- Be the custodian of content and design, while coordinating with the design team on a day-to-day basis.
- Setup an internal agency of sorts to cater to client demands and achieve business targets.
- Increase top-of-mind awareness.
- Analyze data & user behavior from a consumer journey perspective.
- Create collaterals, track utilization, and push app downloads.
- Analyze the customer segment and keep a close tab on the numbers/health of the segment.
- Balancing internal team/client expectations while keeping in mind the limitations/constraints.
A successful candidate for this role should have:
- Ability to find a way through amidst chaos and ensure timely delivery
- Experience in leading a team
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and user acquisition/retention at B2C e-commerce or other startups with a proven track record of executing and managing an acquisition portfolio of 5L+ users
- Experience in using marketing tools like MO Engage, http://branch.io/" target="_blank">branch.io, etc. (preferred)
- Desire to dive deep and learn about ekincare, user behavior, and analytics around the same
- An open and approachable communication style, with respect for employees and clients, aligned with our core values
- A structured thought process, excellent at planning, communications, analytics, and execution.
- History of working cross-functionally with product management, designers, and other teams
- Experience in handling customer segment/s
- Believes in "No task is too small for him/her"
- At least 1 year of planning and executing communication campaigns - emails, SMS, push notifications, in-app
- Hands-on with excel
- Candidates from an agency background will be preferred.
Digital Marketing Manager - Astroyogi.com
- Own the strategy and roadmap for a key product/business area.
- Should have in-depth understanding of implementation of Digital Marketing aspects – Adwords, Analytics, SEO, SEM, SMO, SMM,PPC etc.
- Responsible for tracking the performance of all campaigns that are run.
- Optimization for campaigns to ensure the best output, setting up campaign, ad group, ads, and budget correctly.
- Optimizing stage, exploring A/B test creative, split audience, use advanced audience breakdown to find best practice and best optimization approach to increase conversion rate.
- Understanding of branding and brand communication is also a bonus.
- Manage marketing budget and monitor usage for all platforms.
- Clear understanding of calculation of RoAS and other metrics is important
- Experience of working with agencies in performance marketing as well as media and creative agencies
- What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 5-7 years digital marketing experience in brand, ecommerce or digital agency.
- Strong analytical mindset and knowledge of performance marketing metrics.
- Solid skills in executing and optimizing digital campaigns across various digital channels while being able to ensure that all campaign objectives and KPI targets are achieved.
- Tracking and reporting campaign results, analyzing key-takeaways and deriving actionable insights.
- Strong Leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to connect with people from different cultures and levels, both internally and externally.
- Highly organized, good time management and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent English in written and verbal communication skills.
Excited? You would feel this excitement each day working for Netway India, AstroYogi. We are growing each day and we need you to ensure it becomes higher each day.
In particular, the candidates should have prior experience of :
- Keyword research and optimization strategy
- Use of tools to monitor parameters affecting SEO
- Understanding of Google Analytics and other such tools.
- Coordinate with external agencies, freelancers etc. for executing various strategies.
Prior work experience with digital platforms in the marketplace model will be highly beneficial.
A little about Flynote (www.flynote.in):
Flynote is an international vacation platform with a belief that the best way to plan your trip is to speak to someone who has lived there. To get this done, we work with a global community of travel enthusiasts (Flynote Fellows) who travel and experience the world on our sponsorship. We then leverage this experience to monetise their passion for travel, using Flynote’s Technology Platform to plan & book highly tailored itineraries for our holidaying customers.
Founded by IIT Kanpur-ians in 2018, we are backed by some of the largest venture capital firms in the world & labelled as one of the top 15 early stage startups in Asia.
We are looking for great talent to join as earliest members of our team and make the world travel.
As a Social media marketing specialist your major responsibilities revolve around acquisition of travellers (leads) from social media channels such as Facebook & Instagram. This role requires you to take the ownership of the following responsibilities :
- Research on current benchmark trends, audience preferences and then design strategies for paid acquisition via social media
- Managing a budget to be spent on social media ads
- Design and execute social media ads and align the goals of marketing, revenue and supply team
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for paid acquisition
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Diligently infuse tracking parameters and UTMs in the campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Align and leverage resources from the tech team, content team, supply team and revenue team to further optimize your campaigns.
- Identify potential new audience (eg :- lookalike audience) and leverage existing customer base by running remarketing Ads.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Marketing specialist in an experience, travel or hospitality industry.
- Worked on lead generation campaigns.
- Was involved in managing a marketing budget of 1Cr+ every month.
- Ability to present and communicate ideas and strategies.
- An ability to multitask, to work on a number of projects at once with multiple managers.
- Facebook Blueprint Certification is preferred but not a must.