The Digital Marketing candidate is someone who can generate revenue via e-commerce model through proper branding, content marketing and creatives.
About Client : Our client is One of the Leading Tea Manufactures and Exporters having presence Globally. The present business model is D2C for US Market.
Looking for Right Attitude; A Go Getter, Fire in the Belly, Passion for Job, Responsibility, Urgency Sense, Work without Supervision, Individual Contribution apart from team management/coordination, Get the Work Done, Can work in Global Environment, Across Different Time Zones, Stable in Job.
Job Title : Assistant Marketing Manager - Brand & Digital (Campaign Management/Performance Marketing/Ecommerce Marketing)
Experience: 4 to 8 years
Area: Brands will be for the global market with a focus on the USA
Qualification: Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 4+ years of Digital Marketing and Branding experience.
Job Function & Description :
- Manage/Coordinate with Agencies: Digital Performance Marketing Channels for Content & Publishing Including Paid Search, Affiliate Marketing, Performance Display (Remarketing, Prospecting), Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), Email Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Google Advertising, Blog Marketing.
- Candidate Needs To Manage Paid Marketing Budget, Including Allocating The Budget Across Channels And Between Acquisition, Retention And Branding Efforts Across All Key Online Customer Base.
- Digital Campaigns/Social Media/E-Mailers/Launches
- Liaise With All 3rd Parties On Day To Day Execution Of All Digital Marketing Programs Including Budget Updates, Creative/Copy Updates, Promotional Updates, A/B Testing
- Independently Adhere To Project Calendar, Manage Time And Prioritize Daily Workload
- Brand Plan Development - Develop A Plan That Achieves Company Targets. This Will Include, But Is Not Limited To, Advertising, Programs/Promotions, And Research. Must be able to work collaboratively with agencies/vendors and internal resources to drive superior market results.
- Program Management and Execution: Manage Day-To-Day Logistics Of The Brand Programs. Owns Timeline Management, Budget, And Program Analysis.
- Build Long And Short-Term Growth Plans To Deliver Growth Targets As Per Road Map.
- As Part of a Multifunctional Team, You Will Coordinate and Execute Promotion / Media / Public Relations / Direct - To - Consumer Plans (Events, Retail).
- Influencer Management: Collaboration for Campaigns throughout the Year. Maintain Database And Influencer Management Program
- Customer Responses Management: From DMS to Emails for Queries From Customers
- Market Analysis: Work On Consumption Based Data Analysis For The Brand. Provide Insight And Support To The Enterprise To Understand Better Market Trends And Dynamics. Also, Identify Opportunities In Markets Where There Are Unmet Needs.
- New Product Development: Help NPD Team To Utilize Consumer-Driven Insights To Drive Long-Term Growth Of The Brands. Translate insights into profitable product innovations.
- Consumer Insight Driven Marketing Strategies And Plans For The Brand Across Touchpoints
- Content Management and Creation Of Content Across Various Consumer Touch Points
- Copy Repository of Existing Content and Creating a Bank of Researched Information for All Products.
- Creating Content Posting Calendar
- Coordinate With Content Agencies for Static and Video Content
- Planning For Sales, Revenue and Performance Management on a Weekly/Monthly Basis.
- Amazon Execution And Familiarity On Platforms/Technology (Vendor Central)
- Understanding The E-Retail Marketplace, Major Players, Technology, And Leaders In Space
- Expertise In E-Commerce FMCG Analysis And Demonstrate Strong Leadership, Teamwork And Strategic Thinking Skills
- Experience Utilizing Various E-Comm Tools and Technology.
- Website Maintenance: Analyze Website Performance and Maintain Performance
- Manage design team for day-to-day packaging, design collaterals, brochure, and digital asset creation
What you will do:
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Identifying new opportunities by thorough market research and target top of social media trends
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media (Linkedin, Twitter etc.)
- Launching optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase brand awareness
- Preparing online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Planning and directing marketing campaigns
- Optimizing content for the website and social media platforms
- Providing internal reports on a regular basis
- Executing new and creative collaborations among technologies and platforms
- Collaborating with designers to improve user experience
- Acquiring insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintaining partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Identify trends and insights
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Preferably with a B.Tech+ MBA background from Tier 1 & 2 colleges
- 3-6 years of experience developing and executing B2B & B2C marketing programs covering multiple channels
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Associate or similar role
- Excellent presentation, organization, time management, and cross-department communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes and work effectively under pressure
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and drive the business strategy
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong problem management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to interact well with people at all levels within and outside the organization
* Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
* Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
* Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC while maintaining scale.
* Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
* Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
* Working closely with the performance agency to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
* Prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels
* Expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience
* Candidate must possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations
* Curious and a strong problem solver.
PurpleRain is a US-headquartered 8+ year old close-knit, fully distributed bootstrapped and profitable product startup with 50+ rock star team members who enjoy the challenge of solving hard problems together with inc 500 clients globally through our B2B SaaS products.
We are a hybrid remote company, with in-house teams in Bangalore, London and remote teams globally in 20+ countries where each employee works from home or a co-working space.
Even though we're far away, we're in contact throughout the day in Slack, Basecamp and Zoom.
We encourage continual education through weekly lunch and learns and taking courses to keep us ahead of the latest advancements with yearly retreats.
SEO Manager- Job Description
Increase revenue through meaningful user growth and retention strategies for each of PurpleRain s products
Identify new or unused marketing techniques and set up tests to validate results
Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels
Establish a regular rhythm of reporting on marketing analytics to the executive team
Manage marketing budget and spend
Liaise with product, finance and customer support to guide a unified approach to marketing and business objectives
Work with leadership team to build and execute online marketing campaigns for Pandable’s clients
Perform day to day digital marketing activities including social media, email marketing, content creation and promotion
Manage CRO, A/B testing and landing page optimisation
Set up and manage Google Ads accounts and campaigns (including search, display and shopping)
Support with content outreach and link building campaign strategies
Develop strategies to drive online traffic, e-commerce growth, and increased visitor traffic to our wineries.
Manage digital marketing campaigns through a variety of channels including but not limited to: web, mobile, SEO, PPC, and social.
Define the process for creating, editing, and delivering high-impact content campaigns across multiple digital channels to our target audiences.
Track and analyze conversion rates and overall website performance and optimize over time.
Collaborate with key business partners in marketing and across the organization on campaigns that increase brand awareness.
Improve the usability, design, content, and conversion of online platforms in collaboration with marketing, technology, and e-commerce teams.
Work with e-commerce and brand management team to identify and execute campaigns to drive awareness, visitor traffic, and revenue.
Identify enhancements that create best-in-class digital experience for customers.
Focus on website performance, insights, and opportunities that drive toward company goals and key performance metrics.
Support brand teams by documenting best practices for digital marketing.
Manage campaign budgets and vendor relationships.
Partner with outside agencies to test digital marketing strategies.
Our Core Values
We lead with empathy: We believe kindness and empathy lead to effective communication. We assume good intentions and seek mutual understanding from our teammates, customers, and users.
We lean into vulnerability: We are not afraid to ask for help or give and receive feedback. We build off our failures and don’t shy away from tough conversations.
We rise above the status quo: The status quo leads to pain for the people we serve, our communities, and our clients. We do our best to rise above the status quo, and to do things that no one else is doing. On an individual level, we strive to improve ourselves and always be learning.
We match grit with wit: We're creative and resourceful. We find solutions to every problem
and to further support you, we offer:
talented, young and motivated team
work with a fun team on a product that customers love
Share in our organization-wise personal development benefits and leave entitlements
Flexible work schedule with work-from-home options
Job title- Digital Marketing intern.
Job type- Internship
Duration- 3/4 Months
Education Qualification- Graduate
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Good at multitasking
Location: Work From Home
Stipend: Not applicable
Timing: Flexible working hour
- Offer Letter
- Experience Letter
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Project completion letter
- Letter for achievements
- Job at our company
This role will be Marketing Lead at WarehouseNow and is expected to do the following
- Develop innovative growth hacks to drive user growth and engagement on digital properties via all channels and marketing programs
- Create and execute playbook for introducing users to new and existing features and offerings through in-app communications, campaigns other key-communication opportunities, and thereby drive retention, engagement
- Understand the various components and drivers of growth, along with trends (such as traffic, conversion, user engagement, and repeat behavior) and create actionable programs leading to user growth
- Analyze user journeys to provide actionable insights and recommendations followed by quick experimentation via A|B testing routes on traffic/funnel enhancement to derive immediate impact on KPIs
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product, sales, design and content-to fuel product adoption, develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products
- Should be able to flex with business needs: copywriting, optimizing onboarding conversions, content strategies, email/push, distribution activities
- Analyse and present reports to multiple stakeholders
What specific skills and traits should this person possess?
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, growth or program management or related roles
- Understanding of data flow, data funnels, and how to assess user behavior with data and find actionable insights
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Firebase, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: Ability to have deep empathy for users and to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage and work with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Demonstrated strength in strategic thinking/market analysis /competitive analysis
- Bonus: Prior experience in a B2C Company or Marketing Tech Company
- Designing pipelines to send automatic emails, optimizing bidding and ad spent.
- Running A/B and multivariate tests to iterate through new ideas.
- Reporting and Dashboards: Managing Weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on core metrics.
- Automating routine reporting to dashboards with advanced filtering and deep-dive capabilities.
- Making sense of data, presenting a perspective. Investigating if something doesn't make sense.
- Analyzing and sharing insights on trends by drilling down into various dimensions.
- Providing actionable data-driven recommendations to stakeholders’ business questions
- Collaborating well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together
- Pushing for continuous improvement to existing processes and looking for ways to continue to evolve reporting as the company/ business evolves.
- Technical Excellence - Hands-on with various digital marketing platforms and tools
- Knowledge of working from conceptualizing ads, to measuring ROI.
- Insatiably curious & Strong analytical acumen
- Someone who can take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes
- Obsessed with putting the best-in-class systems in place.
Today we partner with 400+ organizations to extend financial assistance to their members and this number is growing every single day. Our go to market efforts are concentrated in high density industrial clusters where we develop a network or partners and foster local community relationships.
We are an early-stage Startup with Seed Funding from reputed VCs and Angel Investors and have a credible roadmap for future fundraising.
What we offer:
Your Role in Our Journey :
If you live and breathe community engagement and marketing, we have something that will excite you. We're looking for a flexible and versatile growth marketer who will develop and manage community engagement programs across online & offline channels, support business objectives, drive acquisition, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
Your Responsibilities :
- Own Findeed Branding across online and offline platforms including messaging, positioning, and PR strategies
- Ideate and implement high-leverage user growth experiments focused around building growth loops and driving our flywheel
- Design and Execution of Community Outreach Campaigns/Events to drive Growth outcomes and customer retention including growth loops like referrals and events
- Work closely with sales and support team to build & optimize go-to-market strategy & drive its operations
If you are passionate about working in these areas and looking to play a key part in driving a start-up's growth, we would love to talk to you.
What are the requirements and qualifications?
- You are right for this role if you can think of a 100 ways to take a product to market & but also prioritise 3 & roll up your sleeves to drive them.
- Further, if you have real history driving growth, strong user adoption and great engagement. Ideally you would have 2-5 years of experience.
- If you don't, you could yet be right if you can collaborate effectively across teams, understand growth flywheels, are itching to build one and think your current role in marketing is really restrictive.
- You should love data, be both analytical & creative at the same time and should enjoy a dynamic work environment, experimenting & rolling up your sleeves to get things done.
- In addition to English, proficiency in more than one Hindi, Kannada and Tamil will be extremely advantageous as we expect the campaigns to be executed in these languages.
Adbuffs is a digital-first performance marketing agency with a laser focus on launching and scaling eCommerce brands worldwide. We've accelerated growth for eCommerce companies in over 12 countries. With the journey started in 2019, with the principles "Empathy, Disciplined Creativity and Zero tolerance to EGO" we are stepping towards a fantastic future.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidates having experience of working for eCommerce industry / Lead generation are required.(E-Commerce experience is must)
- Candidates having ability to use past experience and trust in smart work and hard work are welcome.
- Analysing and interpreting provided clients data and providing expected solutions to the client.
- Candidates dedicated to perfecting the craft and affluence in Google ads are required.
- Optimistic professionals with creative and out of the box thinking capabilities are must.
- Candidates with client need analysis & handling experience and bound to deliver high quality service are required.
- Drive new ideas and processes to improve the performance of campaigns, including account structure, bidding, ad copy, and keyword development.
- Developing effective media buying strategies.
- Participating in media planning to identify target audiences and craft effective campaigns.
- Proven experience as a Media Buyer or similar role; experience in the eCommerce industry is MUST.
- Familiarity with media-buying, planning and research
- Interest in following advertising and media trends
- Working knowledge of media analytics software
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills
- Any Degree in Media, Advertising or related field.
- Job Location:
- Working days & Job Timings:
Monday - Friday, from 10:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Salary: 2 LPA - 6 LPA