1). Creativity: How to grab the user's attention in the very first few seconds
2). Copywriting: catchy headlines, creative content writing
3). Landing Page Creation
4). Should know social media trends, what works and what not
5). Video Editing Skills
About Ebizz Infotech
Leading IT company in Surat. We are one of the best mobile development, PHP web development company in Surat, USA, Canada providing services.
My name is Raymond and I am Sales Manager
We are an agent for Headphone Zone, a branded premium audiovisual equipment company based in India, I need an expert in Facebook ad campaign optimization, scaling and management Social Network. association of people who know how to create profitable campaigns. Project budget 80,000$ - 100,000$
If you are interested in the project and help us solve the problem. Please contact my
About the Role
We operate in an industry where parents are constantly seeking information for the education or parenting of their kids. Thereby a parent must always get the right information on priority when researching online. We are hence looking for an SEO and content specialist who can enable us to become the top-ranked site in this sector in India.
What you will do
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement On page and Off page optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
What you will need
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, master’s degree is preferred
- Proven 4+ years of SEO experience
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, Search Console, SEMrush)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
What you will get
- Ground-level view of building out a global EdTech company that is going to impact hundreds of thousands of lives
- Be a part of the core team that drives the growth of the company
- Phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and great growth opportunities
As a Marketing Associate, you will lead and manage the day to day operations of the
marketing team at Cuddles Foundation with a vision to enlist new supporters for the mission and grow
existing relationships. You will report to the Marketing & Communications Lead.
→ You’ll manage the annual and monthly marketing calendar and scheduling of tasks
→ You’ll manage our campaigns and grow our engagement and reach strategically
through email, search and social media, taking full ownership of organisational
→ You’ll work closely with the social media team to plan the content calendar and
→ You’ll work closely with the digital team to update the blog and other dynamic
→ You’ll liaise with the creative team for campaigns and collaterals needed for
fundraising campaigns, events and programmes.
→ You’ll write communication briefs that are backed with content, research and insights
for the creative team to execute.
→ You’ll manage incoming media requests.
→ You’ll represent the organisation and team at industry events, fundraisers and press
Must Haves :
→ You have a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in communication or advertising or digital
→ You have 3-4 years prior experience working in a marketing or communications role,
preferably in the e-commerce or digital space.
→ You have superior written and verbal communication skills.
→ You have proven success in executing digital marketing and communications
strategies and campaigns for consumer brands.
→ You’re up to date on consumer insights and trends.
→ You’re capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently.
→ You’re tech-savvy and have worked with applications like Mailchimp, Canva and
→ You’re open to traveling and commuting to field sites when needed.
You see the bigger picture.
You can think analytically and strategically. You're able to break a large project into bite-size
pieces while always keeping your eye on the big picture. You think two steps ahead and can
see how complex initiatives come together for maximum impact.
You get things done.
You’re a great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with
different deadlines. You follow through on every job, no matter how big or small. You live for
hitting deadlines and understand the importance of keeping on schedule. You love to identify
people’s strengths and build processes to make things run more smoothly.
You’re a stickler for organising things.
You have remarkable attention to the smallest details. You have an excellent project
management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
You're a communication ace.
You keep everyone in the know so that the job gets done efficiently and effectively. You
know when to ask for help, when to listen, and when to speak up. And you're known for your
You have a team ethos.
You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced start-up environment. You're excited to work
cross-functionally with other departments and enjoy bringing people together to achieve a
goal. People enjoy working with you because they know they can trust you.
Location : Mumbai/ Remote
Open to remote/hybrid working modes. You may need to come into the office for meetings
• Drive revenue growth through marketing channels
• Work with Inside sales team to deliver consistent business growth
• Enhance the web properties of the company while ensuring optimum SEO and SEM effort towards discoverability
• Set up a social media strategy for the brand with a disproportionate effort towards developing a compelling LinkedIn presence and outreach
• Would be responsible for ensuring sustained thought leadership for the company in the performance engineering category by creating a strong content management engine
• Plan and deliver successful webinars every quarter
• Drive Video Marketing - Solution / Products showcase, Demo, Testimonial and Case Studies
• Create customer presentations and contribute in building key proposals Build Community/s
• Branding / Messaging: Define and refine messaging for the ICP
• Generate value through Event marketing
• Would be expected to lead all communication effort including internal communication, public relations and analyst relations.
- Experienced professionals – 1 year to 3 years experience
- Candidate having creative thinking and original approach
- Willingness & ability to learn & work on new technologies
- Develop marketing strategies
- Search Engine optimization(SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- PPC/Ad Management
- Interacting with the clients & managing their internet marketing accounts
- Building monthly reports, analyzing the data & measuring the impact of the internet marketing done for that month
- Write original, creative content for marketing purpose
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Insights
- Moz Tools
- Mailchimp & Benchmark email
- Photoshop/Canva - Basic design skills are helpful to have
- Candidates from marketing background preferred
- Candidates having working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or Canva preferred. Basic design skills are helpful to have
- Candidates must have good reading, writing, spoken English skills
- You are invited to send us your complete resume
- Attach previous work or portfolio or project details
- Resume should have candidate photograph in it
- Mention Linkedin Profile URL in the resume
- Do go over our company website www.ladybirdweb.com | www.faveohelpdesk.com & LinkedIn profile before applying
Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
Design, build and maintain our social media presence
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Transforming from agency driven to in-house digital marketing functioning
Supporting in building in-house digital marketing function