You will be maintaining and enriching Signzy’s relationships with its clientele. You will be responsible for maintaining long term relationships with customers. And be in charge of finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof.
What You will do :
Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients
Generate sales among client accounts, including up-selling and cross-selling
Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
Makes sure clients receive requested Signzy products and services in a timely fashion
Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with Signzy products and services
Communicates client needs and demands to senior management
Keep records of client transactions and forecasts and tracks client account metrics
Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
Coordinate with internal cross-functional teams to ensure consistent service to multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
Scope and impact :
Product and service consultant for clients
Working with multiple Business Units
Brings together and collaborates with cross-functional teams and execute new additions and high-impact transformational initiatives
What we are Looking For :
Must have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise in a changing environment.
Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Ability to work well with a team
A customer-oriented attitude that drives results & achieves high levels of customer satisfaction
Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution ability.
Communicates effectively-tailored messages appropriately to various stakeholders
2-3 years of experience in a client-facing or an Account Management role
Knowledge of the BFSI industry is an add on
our different verticals.
● Overall responsibility of monthly/quarterly/annual revenue from set of Strategic
● Define and Execute strategy for retention and cross sell for every account
● Understand client known and unknown needs and partner with Delivery and
product team to address client needs
● As a trusted advisor drive adoption of existing use cases and evangelize new
use cases among Clients
● Engage with CMO, Head Digital marketing, Head Digital, Head Analytics, Head
–Innovation and other C level executives.
● Provide Client and market level insights for product innovation
● Lead presales for the region & given set of accounts
● Work closely with Clients towards Customer Advocacy for evangelizing Case
Study & PRs
● 5-7 years of experience, with strong demonstrated prior experience of helping
clients achieve success using enterprise solutions preferably digital marketing
● Proven track record of upselling/cross selling
● Experience in working with and influencing customers at multiple levels up to
● Must have excellent communication skills.
● Willingness to travel, if required on short notice.
● BFSI experience is a plus
- Drive Customer Success Outcomes
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Optimize Customer Lifecycle
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Learn from best practices in industry
- Take Decisions on contentious issues during customer journey
- Manage Customer Success Activities
- Customer Support Management
- Customer Success Management
- Billing and Collections (along with finance)
- Advocating for Cross Sell and Upsell
- Inspire Customer Success Across Company
- Create company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Align with Marketing around marketing to existing clients
- Align with Product around driving product roadmap
- Align with Sales around cross-sell and up-sell and focus on selling with a retention focus
- Create company-wide customer feedback loop
- Align with Finance around measurement and forecasting
- Align with Executive Team around key metrics and objectives
- 2+ years experience in B2B organizations
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Ideally combined background of post-sale and sales or business experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
- Need - good excel skills. Want - good ppt skills
- Handling tough situations or unhappy customers
GaragePlug, a SaaS Startup based out of Banglore, is an After-Sales Automotive Workshop Management Platform founded in 2017 by Automobile Industry experts. GaragePlug is presently trusted by hundreds of brands across 25+ countries and continues to expand across the world! We are now ready to take a long jump in 2022. To make this happen, We're looking for dynamic Customer Success/Support people to assist in various stages of the customer life cycle such as Onboarding, User Training, Support, Adoption, etc.
What Makes You The Right Fit :
- Engineering Degree
- 0-2 years experience in customer support or success roles.
- Must be able to work in the US time zone (US and Latin America markets)
- Ability to communicate with customers by email, chat, and phone.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to take initiative and build strong relationships
- Customer-focused attitude.
- Willingness to work in a Startup.
Your Primary Responsibilities :
- You will be the first point of contact for customers via email & chat primarily, over the phone if it is required.
- Onboard new customers and help them digitalise their workflows in our software.
- Conducting training sessions for Users to ensure the right understanding of the Product
- Keeping a track of the Product adoption.
- Maintain a profitable relationship with the clients.
- Play a key role in sharing the voice of users with the rest of the team.
- Work with the product team to resolve issues, bugs, and feature requests reported by customers and to ensure that they are delivered and conveyed to customers.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance team.
- Identify and report bugs & customer requests using JIRA.
- Owner of the Self-Help knowledgebase of GaragePlug.
Performance Parameters :
- Upsell, Revenue generation
- Prevention of Churn
- Maintain NPS Score
- Support Response Time
Perks for you :
- Work in fast globally growing Start-Up
- Work with industry experts
- Opportunity for international travel
Location : Bangalore.
Apply through this link
Customer Happiness is one of our key differentiators. In this role you will be the customer champion for Truww, thrive to create great customer experience while responding to customer inquiries, resolving their queries and ensure all the agreed SLA’s are met consistently. In this role, you will be working with internal and external stakeholders with high level of ownership on your deliverables with customer first approach.
What we are looking for?
You're empathetic to customers and can easily put yourself in their shoes. You listen and understand well. You’re smart and know that not everyone comes with the same skill sets and help people whether they are technically inclined or not. Your job is to make the customer feel empowered and happy after each interaction.
You love solving problems and have the ability to provide solutions to technical problems that customers face. You never give up when you don't know the answer right away.
You have dual qualities of time management, patience and ability to speak to customers with confidence and conviction.
You write well. You know exactly what word or punctuation to use based on the context.
Why should you join us?
You want to be an enabler for business success with an appetite for steep learning.
You enjoy mentoring and coaching teams, take pride in teams success.
You enjoy solving problems and thrive for excellence
What will you do?
You’ll be our Process Champ in all areas. Providing solutions to different problems of clients by taking help of different internal tools, coordinating with Sales, Design, Execution, Tech and Finance teams.
You'll work one-on-one with customers, helping them to get the most out of Truww.
Ensure that all the related notes/ call comments are properly documented and suitable information is provided to clients.
Maintain our knowledge base site. Write, edit and help create content whenever necessary.
PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENTS AND APPLY
Outbound Lead Generation Campaign(No Sales)
Complete Voice Based Job covering US and Canada
Night Shift job with fixed Sat and Sunday Off
Educational Qualification: Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline
Experience: 0 - 3 Years
Shift: Day / Night
- Work as a part of the clients' virtual business team or individually.
- Act as the SPOC (Single Point of Contact) with clients through email, phone or chat.
- Analyze, Plan, Organize and Work/Delegate the tasks to meet deadline and quality requirements.
- Work as a part of the both internal and external clients' extended team.
- Analyze, Plan, Organize and complete the tasks to meet deadline and quality requirements.
- Conduct online research for tasks to acquire results and present them in a manner that meets the expectations of internal/external clients.
- Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service attitude
- Desire to learn new things every day
- Good with comprehension and analytical skills
- Good at using search and internet tools like Google, Wikipedia, Yahoo etc.
- Good in handling Office productivity tools such as Microsoft Office
- Willing to relocate to Bangalore
- The job location is Marathahalli and hence candidates staying near by office location or those who are willing to re-locate nearby to office location are encouraged to apply (One way cab provided within permissible limits).
- Candidates with gap of more than 2 years in their education or professional experience will not be considered for the position.
- Candidates should have all relevant education & experience related documents.
Responsible for planning, implementing and directing the sales activities of the company in a designated area to achieve sales objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- set individual sales targets with the sales team
- delegate responsibility for customer accounts to sales personnel
- co-ordinate sales action plans for individual salespeople
- oversee the activities and performance of the sales team
- ensure sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team
- liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives
- evaluate the performance of sales staff
- provide feedback, support, and coaching to the sales team
- plan and direct sales team training
- assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals
- develop online sales platforms
- co-ordinate and monitor online sales activity
- investigate lost sales and customer accounts
- track, collate and interpret sales figures
- forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
- generate timely sales reports
- develop pricing schedules and rates
- formulate sales policies and procedures
- help prepare budgets
- control expenses and monitor budgets
- maintain inventory control
- conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
- analyze data to identify sales opportunities
- develop promotional ideas and material
- attend trade meetings and industry conventions
- cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision-makers in key accounts
Education and Experience
- business degree or related professional qualification
- experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy
- technical sales skills
- proven experience in customer relationship management
- knowledge of market research
- experience in managing and directing a sales team
- relevant product and industry knowledge
- solid understanding of digital sales platforms
- experience with relevant software applications
Key Competencies and Skills
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- organization and planning
- problem analysis and problem-solving
- information management
- formal presentation skills
- stress tolerance
Job Type: Full-time