- Liaise with clients and other stakeholders involved to determine and document the Scope of the project.
- Create project plans from the scope.
- Define the objectives, goals, timelines, and milestones.
- Track project plans to ensure milestones are met on a consistent basis.
- Work closely with the client POC / Project Manager, clients and the internal project team ensuring effective exchange of information so that the project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Draft proposals for existing clients (addendum or additional scope) and new clients (RFP’s).
- Work closely with the management team to improve existing processes. Provide support to Business Development efforts and build long term relationships with both new and existing clients.
- Communicate project status with management, team members and other stakeholders on an ongoing basis. Manage changes to the scope, schedule, costs, and timelines for the project.
- Be responsible for reporting to the management of the health and profitability of the project.
- Being able to comprehend project financials, profit and loss, and the ability to create and adhere to a project budget.
- Furthermore, learning to lead is essential. Communicating clearly (face-to-face and in writing) and resolving conflicts are just some of the particularly useful leadership skills.
- Finally, team-building skills are great to have, since a project manager qualifications doesn’t only guide a project—they’re responsible for their team. Motivating the team to communicate and collaborate, and boosting their morale, are tasks a project manager will likely find themselves doing.
About Procreator Solutions Private Limited
Are you passionate about solving problems through technology, customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, passionate about mobile and e-commerce ? If yes, a Product Manager role gives you a chance to be a part of the Health-tech revolution in India & build products for scale.
As a Product Manager you will be expected to :
- Develop a vision & roadmap for your Product area for the next phase of hyper growth in the Health- tech segment.
- Drive execution on the roadmap, partnering with your development team, design, qa and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Always think customer backwards, collect insights & work on products / solutions that delight our customers.
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what's happening and define & measure success on every project
- Recruit & Mentor other product managers, providing them with guidance and mentorship to maximize their potential.
- Communicate confidently & clearly both written & verbal.
We are looking for a Product Leader to own the customer experience across platforms (Mobile Web, DWeb, Mobile Apps). The objective of this role is to define & drive experiences for consumers which give a delightful experience & build long term loyalties. You will also work to identify, prioritize and fix areas of improvement across the conversion funnel, and improve new customer acquisition and retention. The specific focus would also be on identifying the needs of customers that are new-to-online or new-to-ecommerce, and build solutions to address those needs.
What are we looking for ?
- 5 to 8 years of hands-on experience in product management in high scale consumer internet environments with 2+ years in managing consumer Apps / Web platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering. Management degree from a top Business school is a plus.
- Solid track record of building and shipping multiple products with a high business impact.
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and demonstrate a high degree of influence across several teams/functions.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills. Highly customer obsessed thinking with deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations.
- Deep understanding of technology.
- Hands on experience of working on contemporary tools on Analytics, A/B, CLM & Agile.
- Previous start-up experience is a strong plus
Sr. Product Manager at OneCard
At Onecard, we're re-imagining the credit card for a new generation of users. Product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, and customer-facing teams. You’d be joining a small team of experienced Product Managers who have helped build successful products at companies such as Gaana, Walnut, ICICI Bank among others.
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT IF:
- You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details
- You observe users and talk to them to get insights for building products.
- You have a nose for great products, and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration. This is very important as we're rapidly growing.
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
- You’ve spent at least 3 years in product management, especially working on mobile apps.
- You’ve built something with 100k+ users in a consumer facing application. If you've built something on your own - a blog or a website, please send us a link.
- You’ve worked with design teams and software like Figma/Zeplin/Balsamiq.
- Experience in Fintech and gaming is preferred. Especially working on reward programs.
You’ve built something with 100k+ users in a consumer facing application. If you've built something on your own - a blog or a website, please send us a link.
YOU SHOULD INCLUDE THESE IN YOUR APPLICATION:
A few words on...
- Why you’re interested in being a product manager at OneCard in particular
- The product you are most proud of shipping, and your role in its development
- The biggest product mistake you’ve made (we all have them!)
Join the fastest-growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia's multi-billion dollar corporate health benefits market. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare's patent-pending preventive, predictive, and personalized platform, help employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees- engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app), and named as the best " Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
If you are ambitious, willing to solve some of the toughest problems, and excited to apply your skills towards making India Inc. healthy, come, join us!
Some things we are proud of :
1. Introducing the family doctor concept in tele consultations, which is on its way to becoming the de facto standard in the industry.
2. Creating a state of the art digitization AI, that unlocks a whole new world of healthcare data, that forms the core of our recommendation engine.
3. MNCs that sell health benefits to other companies, use us for their employee health benefits
For more details about us please visit www.ekincare.com
Location - Hyderabad
The Role - Director of Product Management
Reporting to - CTO (co-founder)
We are looking for a Director of Product Management to join our team and enhance our mission by setting a strong foundation for product-led growth. You will work closely with the executive team to identify strategic opportunities and prioritize product initiatives to deliver business outcomes. You will collaborate closely with design and engineering to put your vision and tests in motion. We- ll look to you to own the results for our growth cycles as well as align the client experience from first-touch to churn.
A successful candidate for this role requires hands-on experience in developing and executing product strategy, stakeholder management. You are a leader, either in previous experience or in spirit, with a seat at the table to solve some of our most difficult problems. Your insights, analysis, and intuition will help us shape our digital products and frame how we expand our business offerings.
- Spearhead the product roadmap in alignment with the business goals, market trends, and the customers- need
- Responsible for the full lifecycle of product management and leading end-to-end product development to include: providing product vision and roadmaps, writing exceptional PRDs, UX and UI review, and bringing to market high visibility and complex products on time
- Collaborate with other teams (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Operations, Finance) to identify/mitigate key roadblocks to the mission
- Own the business outcomes and drive product initiatives to deliver - Jobs to be done- for the customer
- Evangelize the products internally and externally through training, public events, conferences, product showcases, and to prospective customers
- Have to keep their ear to the ground to closely track market trends, competition, and work closely with customers/business development teams to identify unmet customer needs
- Create effective measurement metrics to ensure all-important business outcomes are continuously measured and achieved
- Recruit, coach, and lead the team of product managers
- Nurture a strong product culture within the organization
A successful candidate for this role must require:
- Master Degree/MBA from a reputed TIER I Institute from India/ abroad and a bachelors in engineering
- Proven record of successfully launching and scaling consumer SW products, multi-sided platforms across Android, iOS, and web platforms in a fast-paced environment
- Deep understanding of new-age tools/solutions to continuously drive platform adoption, customer engagement, and operational efficiencies through automation
- Ability to take complex product requirements and convert them into simple easy customer journeys, product experiences
- Very good understanding of how products affect business
- Top-notch analytical/problem-solving skills with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Experience with customer discovery, customer research, product discovery, and product development techniques
- A pleasant and energetic demeanor with a passion to build world-class products
- Understanding of personal leadership style and best leadership practices
- Highly developed leadership skills with the proven ability to build, lead and develop a team
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate needs as well as provide the team with a clear framework of the strategic priorities
- Engage and individually manage customers from inception of the project until the solution is live
- Provide technical, business consulting and product expertise to customers enabling comprehensive solution to be delivered to the customers
- Facilitate technical discussions and white boarding for project integrations and technical solutions from one to many technical applications
- Determine the scope of the implementation technology solution and the resources required to successfully complete
- Develop client requirements specifications for integrations, product extension and enhancements
- Produce requirements specifications for the product management and engineering teams clearly articulating end-state requirements to meet customer expectations
- Produce and manage client-facing documentation such as business requirements document, Gap document, Acceptance documents, solution mapping documents and so on
- Ensure successful implementation/configuration of standard product suite and any additional customizations for each customer
- Participate in project planning activities, including defining detailed project tasks/activities
- Conduct implementation pilots and help customer envision final solution
- Train new clients on the essentials of systems to get them started on implementations
Minimum & Preferred Qualifications & Qualities
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Passion to solve complex problems of agriculture in a dynamic start-up environment
- Flexible, curious, exploratory, and can-do attitude
- Great sense of ownership and ability to work with very limited supervision
- Prior experience of working in software Industry especially in the Agri Sector will be preferred
- Experience handling customer success and delivery
- Experience or familiarity of blockchain protocols like Hyperledger Fabric a big advantage
- Ability to speak English fluently
- PMP, ITIL Certifications is a plus
- Developing new product features
- Working on developing product strategies
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- As an APM, you will be reporting to Product Owners. Our product is at a very young age, and hence has a long way to go. As an APM, you get to work on the vision of the product and get direct involvement with the ideation and implementation of product features. The key responsibilities of this position will be:
- Collecting quantitative product data and metrics
- Synthesizing customer research
- Gathering product requirements and aligning them with business goals
- Coordinating with stakeholders to achieve the product vision
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Previous overall working experience of 8-14 years, including 3-5 years working as a Product Owner.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
Must have worked on scability and solving complex product problem. Need people from startup, tech enabled or internet industry background
Built and designed strategies for scalable products, and led projects across growth and P&L. Should have worked on multiple aspect of the product.
Good to have track and tracce, map,gps product background.
Sheeko is India’s largest marketplace for influencers and brand marketers. We’re building a product to enable brands to sell via lacs of influencer owned Ecom stores.
Looking for an enthusiastic product management intern to do help build the product from scratch. The candidate has to work closely with the business & engineering teams and frequently interact with intended users : shoppers, influencers & ecommerce heads at brands to drive the product strategy.
ROLE - PRODUCT MANAGER INTERN
We’re looking for a product manager intern to design & build the product. He/She will work closely with the engineering & business teams to work on the product & business strategy. The candidate must be data informed, with a strong business acumen and understanding of user behavior
The candidate must be hands on in interacting with end users yet is data driven. The candidate must be excited to be a part of a high adrenaline high growth startup journey.
The candidate will design the product from scratch. He/She will talk to influencers & Ecommerce managers / business heads to understand the user journey from influencer & brand side.
Experience of working in a product management role in a B2C product
Experienced in building wireframes.
Deserving candidate can also be offered a full time position with CTC of 15 - 18LPA ( cash ) + ESOPs
- Identify new opportunities by understanding the market, competition from users and data
- Should be able to define and own Key Metrics, KPIs and Targets
- Define user-centric solutions and data-driven experiments for the hypothesis
- Come-up with good product/ operational solutions for the problems identified
- Break the solutions into user stories, use cases and functional requirements
- Define Roadmaps that align to both long term strategic and short term tactical vision
- Obsession for getting pixel-perfect designs and bug-free development
- Define the Go-to-Market strategy and sales strategy for the products
- We are looking for 4+ years of Product Management experience in consumer Products
- Who has seen complete product lifecycle
- Understanding of technology and business is a must
- Good communication skills
- Hold cross-functional teams together for execution
- Guide and mentor juniors for on-time delivery and their career growth
- Past experience as a developer/ founder is a plus
- Who has worked in a market where heavy operations are involved