Role Talent Aquistion
who can handle multiple clients
Expertise in contract staffing
Big 4 experience will be preffred
- facilitate and maintain relationships between organization and vendors/partners
- negotiating contracts, creating standards for the vendors, and finding the best available vendors
- Good stakeholder management and 3-4 years of experience working in a similar set up where they have handled the Contract hiring piece
- Prior experience in MIS, tracking of profiles, sourcing candidates, scheduling
- Exp in Vendor management, assessing vendor performance, clearing PO’s, empanelment of vendors and creating SOP’s.
- Establishing the process (create a flow chart on process and circulate to all businesses)
- Maintaining vendor database and keeping resumes ready skill wise.
Signzy is an AI-powered RPA platform for financial services. No matter how complex your workflow or operational complexity, Signzy is able to completely automate your back-operations decision-making process into a real-time API. This is possible due to a combination of Nebula - Our no-code AI model builder and our Fintech API Marketplace of over 200+ APIs. Today we work with over 90+ FIs globally including the 4 largest banks in India and a Top 3 acquiring Bank in the US. Globally we have a strong partnership with MasterCard and offices in New York and Dubai to serve our customers in the 2 geographies. Our Product team of 120+ people is building a global AI product out of Bangalore.
Working at Signzy
At Signzy we breathe software and exploit the latest technologies to create the most amazing products. We comprise a tech-savvy team and are backed by investors who are enthusiastic about creating solutions using technology. You will be part of finding and growing key talent to help us achieve our mission. You'll be a critical member of the People team in designing, building, and scaling our people resources.
This is an invitation to be a part of the future!
Job Brief: Recruitment cycle and a strong sense of head Hunting. Sourcing and Screening profiles through latest job boards like Instahyre, Hirist, and others End to end Recruitment from Sourcing till One-month onboarding. Exceptional understanding of platforms like Linkedin. Competitor analysis and market understanding. Must have experience in hiring in Product startups.
Work Responsibility: Source potential candidates from various platforms. Job advertisement through internal and external channels. Completely owning the open position and work till onboarding. Defining sourcing mix for open positions.
Skills Required: Recruitment expertise with an ability to understand and explain Job Requirements Hands-on exp with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases. Understanding of targeting A players. Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with negotiation techniques. Data analysis and strong reporting skills to perform HR Analytics
Experience: Proven work experience as a Recruiter in startups (Preferably Product /SAAS startups) Hands-on experience Assessment tools. Minimum 2+ years experience into Recruitment.
Techweirdo works with fast-growing organizations globally to make them AI-powered.
We are building a community-powered platform that will curate the top 1% of the tech workforce for product companies globally.
Our workforce has been heralded for its exceptional growth, technical competence, and its commitment to its customers.
Techweirdo is looking for a Technical Recruiter at a leading role to strategize, source, orienting and engage top technical talents.
Write and post technical job descriptions
Source potential candidates from hiring platforms
Build partnerships and negotiate with talent agencies & consultants to improve the sourcing potential
Innovate on sourcing strategies to hire faster, better, and cost competitively.
Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen technical resumes
Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
Coordinate with IT team leaders, Business teams to forecast department goals and hiring needs
Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
Compose job offer letters
Onboard new hires
Promote and withhold the company’s values
Conduct engagement activities to engage technical teams in performance reviews & contributions
Help technical team members to enhance their profiles and coordinate with the business teams to align existing tech team members to projects and client requirements
Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
Skills/ Role Requirements:
Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter
Hands-on experience with various interview formats
Ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
Strong knowledge of sourcing techniques
Strong understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- At least 2-5 Yrs. of experience handling end-to-end IT recruitment.
- Should be an individual contributor responsible for Full Recruitment Life Cycle: Sourcing, Screening, Interview Co-ordination and Follow-Ups etc.
- Experience working with W2/1099/C2C/GC/EAD/US Citizens/TN Visa/H1B work Authorization.
- Screen candidates to confirm work history, education, training, job skills, soft skills, and availability and salary requirements.
- Follow up with candidates during the entire process, keep them warm and also close the loop as appropriate
- Candidate should be technically strong & possess knowledge of IT terminologies & current trends.
- Ability to source profiles using alternative sourcing channels (LinkedIn, Li-Searcher, GitHub and other networking channels)
LemmaTree aims to empower individuals and organizations with control of their verifiable data. In doing so, it seeks to inspire the building of disruptive businesses striving for transparency and portability within the digital credentials and identities space. LemmaTree comprises three businesses -https://www.affinidi.com/about-us" target="_blank"> Affinidi, https://www.trustana.com/" target="_blank">Trustana, and https://www.goodworker.in/" target="_blank">GoodWorker, all of which are seeded and funded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
Affinidi is a core technology company focused on digital identity. We empower institutions to issue verifiable credentials to individuals and businesses, who gain ownership and control of their data. We partner with governments and stakeholders within the travel and aviation, healthcare, and technology space to build a trusted ecosystem that enables safe travels across the globe through Affinidi Travel. We also deploy decentralized technology and verifiable credentials to global businesses within financial services, including financial institutions, regulators, fintechs, and more, to redefine the way they serve organizations and individuals, through Affinidi Finnovate. Affinidi Finnovate is powering chekFIN, a decentralized credentials platform that allows financial institutions to obtain verified credentials about fintech. Affinidi Finnovate also enables organizations to issue digital certificates which can be verified and shared online.
What you’ll do:
- Define and execute the recruitment strategy for our India hub
- Directly source high caliber technical talent using tools like LinkedIn, GitHub, StackOverflow to name a few
- Manage the end of the end recruitment process from direct sourcing, interviewing, and offer negotiation
- Partner with a variety of hiring managers to create robust interview processes
- Articulate company culture and values throughout recruiting process
- Use data and metrics to measure our performance and provide insights on how we can improve our recruiting efforts
- Build talent pools of candidates for key disciplines like Engineering and Product
- Develop and implement a delightful candidate experience
- Partner with our global Talent Team and work on key strategic projects
You should apply if:
- You’ve got extensive experience as an internal recruiter in a high growth tech company/startup
- You have strong knowledge of the talent market in India and know where to source high caliber candidates from
- Proven track record in direct sourcing for candidates using a variety of tools
- You are confident managing and advising stakeholders on how to approach building their teams
- Experienced in building and utilizing a variety of recruiting tools and channels
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
The interview process for this role is:
- 30m interview with one of our Talent Team or Recruitment Partners
- 1h interview with Operations Lead
- Final interview with our Leadership Team
We can be flexible with the structure of someone's circumstances or timescales require it for good reason, just let us know!
Please reach out if you have any specific requirements so we can be as accommodating as possible for you.
- Graduation is a must
- Minimum of 6 months relevant working experience.
- Excellent English– written and verbal – communication skills.
- Ability to persuade and influence.
- Able to work with people from different cultural background.
- You will be responsible for Recruitment of candidates on a Junior level.
- Manage hiring managers and candidate relationships at a professional level.
- Partner with recruiters to determine business needs, identify skill gaps and solicit input on recruiting strategies.
- Assist with Employer Branding projects.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks. Also, coordinate with recruitment consultants and agencies as required.
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
- Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews – if possible
- Assess candidates’ information, including C.Vs., portfolios and references
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders
Any preference of Industry: Startup experience and technical hiring experience preferred.
Minimum Academic Qualifications: None
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
Recruiter responsibilities include:
• Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
• Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc
• Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent
sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
• Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
• Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
• Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job
• Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
• Screen candidates resumes and job applications
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to
filter candidates within schedule
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
• Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
• Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
• Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the
• Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”.
• Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency based, stress etc)
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone
interviewing, reference check etc)
• Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples,
psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
• Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate
Management Systems (CMS)
• Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource
Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong decision-making skills
• BS/MS in Human Resources Management
Hiring For Recruitment Manager.
Duties and responsibilities:
Team handling and Client retention profile.
Communicate with clients to get a clear view on their hiring needs and organizational goals
Research into competitors and market place
Strategizing and designing a recruitment process.
Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels/sources
Create a candidate persona for each open position
Follow-up references and check credits
Present shortlisted candidates
Present detailed candidate profile summaries
Build long-term client relationships
Research and develop recruiting leads
Develop a sustainable candidate lead strategy