As an IT Project Manager at Cogno AI, you will work on the projects of some of the largest
companies - ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, IDFC FIRST Bank, etc.
Interested candidates can refer to the below mentioned link:
Role & Responsibilities:
● Create and communicate project plans that meet client objectives.
● Track and assign ownership of project-level tasks. Communicate with appropriate
teammates and leadership regarding the status of specific projects.
● Set and manage timelines, holding internal and external stakeholders accountable to
them, while understanding the flexible nature of client deadlines.
● Monitor timeliness and quality of deliverables to ensure compliance with standard
processes and methodologies.
● Demonstrate an understanding of business priorities and the ability to exercise keen
prioritization skills between projects and within projects to effectively handle
competing and evolving priorities.
● Maintain or request status updates across all milestones for all clients (existing and
onboarding) within a team to drive transparency and accountability.
The following are the important eligibility requirements for this Job:
● A B.Tech degree in Computer Science or IT would be preferred
● 2+ years experience in project management would be preferred
● Prior startup experience is a bonus point
● Highly organized and able to multitask
● Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
● Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
● Able to work independently and as part of a team
● Must have a laptop or desktop to work
● Should be able to manage a team of associate project managers and developers
About Cogno AI
Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
Works as a Project Manager and reports directly to CTO/ VP
Manage daily/weekly scrums.
Able to perform and follow coding standards.
Perform R&D tasks if assigned and communicate with the Designer and UI team.
Taking leadership responsibilities and handling the team well
Strong Communication Skills.
Role: Client Partner
- Drive the captive business growth across existing business & identify new business opportunities with yearly revenue & margin accountability
-- Identify areas and opportunities within the customer organization that can benefit from Company products & services and close such opportunities
- Plan & drive the sales effort by building structured pipelines, solutions, winning proposals and ensuring engagement initiation
Work with internal support functions such as Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Legal, Finance etc to drive necessary support for account growth
Key prerequisites :
- Manages relationships with key clients through business/technical expertise and as a trusted advisor.
- Can manage multiple large captive accounts sales lead roles with proven track record.
- Enhanced relationships at CxO level within the respective markets, with the proven history of significant account growth within FS industry
- Solid knowledge of IT & Fintech service offerings including regulatory changes, digital initiatives, enterprise application services, cloud & IT infrastructure management, custom application services
- Strong result orientation, good interpersonal skills and high level of team building capabilities
Plobal Apps is a SaaS platform that helps online stores build mobile apps in minutes with zero coding. As one of the largest app builders in the Shopify ecosystem, we power mobile apps for the world's fastest growing brands like Steve Madden, Forever 21, Greats and others. We enable the mobile commerce journey for our customers and help them drive installs, engage customers and scale revenues.
We just closed our Series A funding backed by 2 top tier VC funds and are now looking at aggressively scaling our Sales, Tech and Customer Success teams.
About the team:
Our App Launch team works with Enterprise customers spread across North America (70%), Europe, Middle East and Rest of the world (30%). This position will be a part of the App launch team which works closely with Sales, Tech and Customer Success and Support.
What you will do:
- Work with the Sales team to successfully onboard new customers customers
- As a part of the App Launch team, you will be responsible for the customer Go-Live. This is one of the key metrics for us.
- For the Go-Live you will need to understand the scope of work, customer design and tech requirements, implementation timelines, business critical requirements and communicate those with the tech and design teams internally
- Also, work with Design, Tech, Sales and Support teams to Ensure clear communication of the deliverables and manage timelines effectively
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plans
- Prepare weekly reports and present it to the wider audience internally
- Track and monitor new feature request and prioritize the timelines with our dev team
- Implement best practices for reporting, monitoring and communicating issues, timelines and progress
- Strategically manage customer escalations & provide timely resolutions
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Project Manager in a startup or a fast paced organisation
- Highly organised, great prioritization skills, can work independently and has a sound judgement of business critical issues
- Has the ability to lead conversation across teams and across projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in building relationships in different capacities with a wide range of customers
- Has professional certifications like PMP, ITIL, Agile etc.
- Has had experience using project management tools such as MS Project, Visio, Jira, MS Excel etc.
- Can work smoothly across engineering, sales, marketing and support teams in a fast paced environment
- Customer centricity as a philosophy in all interactions
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible work hours. We value work-life balance
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest Enterprise customers
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications for our most in-demand position of Online Business Manager.
- An Online Business Manager at Wishup is a remote full-time employee that works for and
is trained by Wishup, and is deployed to engage with one or more US-based clients.
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
Roles & Responsibilities:
As an Online Business Manager, you will work closely with one or more clients on either one or all of the following tasks:
- Ecommerce Assistance (Amazon Seller/Shopify)
- Project Management
- Advanced Excel and MIS Reporting
- CRM and Lead Management
- Online Research
- Lead Generation
- Executive Assistance (Itinerary Planning, Calendar Management, Inbox Management, etc.)
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
Must have good hands on experience as a developer in any prog language.
Experience in any of our service offerings such as BI/AI/ML/QA/Microsoft Tech/Devops/UI/UX etc
Must have worked in US/Europe/ Australia etc
CSM/PSM Certification is mandatory
Developing and managing end-to-end project plans.
Ensure on-time delivery of projects.
Providing hands-on project management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and post implementation phases.
Assist with resource forecasting, delivery and change management of projects.
Assists with internal process improvements.
Interfacing with Business development for project requirements and scope.
Conduct project management duties in accordance with Agile/ Scrum methods; waterfall, hybrid and best practices.
Provide day-to-day interaction with clients and quality assurance for projects.
Ensure milestones are achieved on-time, on-budget and in scope.
Developing and monitoring risk and contingency plans.
Additional duties as assigned.
Must have excellent interpersonal skills in communications, client relations, people management and negotiation.
- 6+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Must have experience leading a team of around 15-20 team members in an Agile environment.
- Experience working in multi-geo or offshore environment
- JIRA experience
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Proven problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection
- Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items.
- CSM (Certified) or PMP (Certified) Good to have
• Low investment.
• Entry for One Year VISA in Singapore.
• Openings in TWP Pass.
• Earn $800-$1200 & above (Rs. 40,000 - 60,000 & above).
• International career training for 1st 6 months at Singapore.
• No entrance exam/IELTS.
• Free counseling.
• Payment after VISA.
• Visa processing within 2-3 weeks.
• Transparent VISA Processing.
• Gateway to Australia.
• Arrear Candidates, Gaps are also acceptable.
• Fresher’s/Experienced can also apply.
- Getting hands on with core development work! Yes you’ll lead and manage your own team, but you’ll also frequently get down to coding, testing, and designing solutions
- Full Stack Development! Whether it is building a new product or taking an existing one to the next level, you’ll be expected to work on full-stack application development whenever the situation calls for
- Juggling Business and Technology! We want someone who can understand the client’s business requirements and be able to map technology solutions to make these requirements work
- Leading from the front! Your charismatic leadership skills will help in leading and motivating your team through all stages of the product development lifecycle.
- Being a Mentor! Your team will constantly look up to you for guidance in challenging situations and we are looking for someone who can bring them up as tomorrow’s leaders
- Sound technical depth with over 6 years of experience in Java and open source technologies and managing the end to end product development life cycle
- Exceptional communication skills that can be leveraged in effectively communicating with teams, clients and business leaders within the company
- Stellar business orientation and the ability to link technology and business to devise apt solutions
- 10+ years of experience in core Java/J2EE
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Technical Lead mentoring team of 3 to 5 developers
- Strong knowledge of one the web application framework such as Spring, Struts
- Strong knowledge of web services (Restful)
- Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design, data structure, and data architectures
- Good knowledge of relation database, SQL and ORM
- Curiosity and attention to detail
- Strong communicator with visual, verbal, and writing skills to clearly articulate complex design problems and solutions
- Adaptable to changing technology and restrictions, design challenges, deadlines, and project requirements.