Vernacular quality knowledge sharing platform.
About Thousand Faces Club:
- Thousand Faces Club is a community for creators to find peers, seek mentorship and discover best practices. It's a place for passionate creators to hang out to make their road to success more delightful and less lonely.
- Thousand Faces Club is an initiative by Phyllo. Phyllo is a data gateway for developers and businesses to access data of creators / digital solopreneurs directly from the source platforms (e.g. YouTube, Twitch, Upwork, Shopify) with their consent.
- Reputed investors back Phyllo and has raised a $2.8M Seed from Nexus Venture Partners and angels from businesses such as Facebook, Teachable, Coinbase and more. More info at https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/phyllo
More about Thousand Faces Club
About the role
Community managers at Thousand Faces Club at the face of the community. You will act as the bridge between the content creators and the organisation. In short, you will be responsible for the vibe check of the community. The world will see Thousand Faces Club through your story.
Your role will be spread across the following responsibilities.
- Create and host an engaging events calendar for the community to learn from the experts about the art of content creation.
- Create and execute a content calendar for the community to spark thoughtful conversations in appropriate channels.
- Identify popular themes and topics to create appropriate channels and nudge creators to join the relevant ones.
- Enable conversations among the various community members in the community and during the event.
- Engage with the relevant audience on our social media channels (Twitter and Instagram) and in the community.
- Solve queries of the community members and supporters.
- Enforce community rules and policies.
- Moderate the discussion between creators and the Thousand Faces Club.
- Manage workflows for the different types of community volunteers - support, learning etc.
- Train the key members of the team that would participate in the community to ensure consistency and positive outcomes for users and the brand
- Track members' growth and engagement in the community and social media.
- Brainstorm strategies to grow the community membership and engagement.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in moderating online communities, social media management or content marketing.
- Passion for creator economy. Should have in-depth knowledge about popular creator economy trends.
- Ability to manage and drive team members to align with the mission of the community.
- Should have the ability to understand and track social media metrics. Having a strong knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets is an added advantage.
- Should have an affinity to create content on social media - Reels, carousals, threads, newsletters etc. If you are a content creator then we already love you ❤️
- Knowledge about brand positioning and consistency with an eye for visual details and storytelling.
What we offer:
- This would be a remote position out of Bangalore. Better communities are built with better interactions.
- A work culture that helps you innovate and evolve continuously. Freedom from old-school thinking.
- Choose to work in the hours you feel the most productive.
- We don't count your leaves. Take leaves as and when you require and have a healthy work-life balance for yourself.
- Stock Options.
- Laptop of your choice.
● Understand as a social product right from our top of the funnel, the free and the pro features for Teenagers
● Understand the target User personal
● Ideating on new program pathways and working with subject matter experts on building an active, project based learning curriculum
● Responsible for the management and organisation of all programs, across the free and paid offering
● Building data driven structures to understand the effectiveness of learning and engagement initiatives
● Coordinating with the Business, Marketing, Product and Operations teams to drive learning and engagement objectives
● Build a culture of continuous learning and constructive feedback within the team geared toward futuristic learning vision
Expectations and Skills
● Bring founder’s mindset to work everyday, high ownership and drive to make a dent, high ambition
● Super high creativity and innovation driven approach to learning
● Proven Expertise in setting up and scaling Masterclasses (Cohort based live courses) and/or Project based learning pedagogy
● Proven Experience (5+ years) in managing large specialized teams
● Understanding of a social product and the category is building and complete alignment with the mission
● Hands on leadership, we don’t want managers but amazing leaders who can drive a sports team like culture by being the Captain rather than the Coach
● Fast iterations and super fast learning temperament as a leader
● Ability to handle multiple tasks, channels, diverse global team members
● Very strong in setting processes, dashboards, workflows, tracers, project management tools to keep everyone sane as we scale!
● Deep user understanding and user driven approach rather than business focused only
- Must have start-up Experience
- Prior experience in operations or category management is a bonus
- High sense of ownership and a penchant for excellence
NO NIGHT SHIFTS FOR GIRLS
SALARY - 10K-15K
Hindi - Preferred
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct business conferences by mediating the call, identify and assess the customer needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information when requested by using the right methods/tools on the software interface.
- Resolve conference related issues by clarifying the customer complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem and expediting correction or adjustment.
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls and resolve help requests and build sustainable relationship through interactive communication
- Schedule conferences, maintain records and process emails adhering to communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to query resolution, request completion and process closure
- Productive contribution to team effort by accomplishing the results as needed
Desired Candidate Profile
- 0 - 1 years in customer care background
- Must be fluent in Hindi & English. Multilingual will be added advantage
- Telephone etiquette, ability to comprehend and effective listening skills
- Focus on quality control measures and processes
- Problem Solving Acumen and conflict resolution skills
- Multi-tasking ability with a keen sense of detail
- Create a friendly environment to facilitate high member satisfaction
- Be thoughtful while interacting with members.
- Plan and launch community initiatives to create connections between members of different organizations. This might include targeted member introductions, recommending possible mentor matches, running networking events and managing communications within the space and through digital vehicles.
- Seek out information about the business and personal objectives of tenant organizations and their individual members.
- Foster a sense of inclusivity where fresh ideas are welcome
- Be knowledgeable about COWERKZ's membership contracts and guidelines.Explain these policies to members, as necessary.
- Oversee new member onboarding and member moves out of the space
Events Planning and Execution-
- Build a quarterly calendar of coworking events that engages all stakeholders:
- Current members: Educational (e.g., lunch and learns) and appreciation events (e.g., happy hours and themed parties)
- Future members: Lead generation and sales-related events
- Local community: Identify outside organizers and encourage them to use our event space. Depending on the exact nature, these events should also be used to build COWERKZ's CRM and digital community.
- Manage to the allotted budget
- Present our community professionally
- With your team, oversee the event itself, from catering to a smooth event check-in process to cleanup
- With the owners, be responsible for setting and achieving sales objectives, occupancy rates and pricing
- Conduct tours for prospective members
- Contact the local press and community leaders to generate interest in COWERKZ.
- Maintain a positive relationship with key vendors and our landlord
Facilities and Space Management-
- Manage all centre operations to the satisfaction of members
- Maximize up-time and availability of key facilities assets like the Wifi network, kitchen, printers/copiers
- Keep members aware of facilities issues that may impact them
- Utilize a variety of coworking software applications manage the space and membership
- Make recommendations to the owners about new features or perks that will entice members
- Submit maintenance tickets for repairs to the facility and key equipment
- Ensure cleaning is conducted to spec
- Ensuring member data is updated and is current in the cowork platform
- Ensuring lead data is updated in the CRM platform
- Ensuring Community Data is being updated in the events database
Experience and Requirements
- 2 years experience with increasing responsibility in either a sales or customer service role
- Experience in co -curricular activities a plus.
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Technically capable. Able to understand and work with the variety of hardware and software applications that our space depends on.
- Experience with written content generation in a business environment and basic graphic design skills are a plus
- Interest in working independently with only occasional interactions with the owners
- Fluent in English. Ability to speak additional language is a plus.
- A high level ethics, empathy and dependability
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent