About Exly(MYSCOOT) –
Exly (powered by Myscoot) is a platform built for independent professionals, creators, artists and influencers of all shapes and sizes to start, sell, market and manage their online sessions, consultations and workshops. Create beautiful pages with easy scheduling, automated communication, payments, and analytics. Exly is a Y- Combinator start-up and has raised USD 1.7 Million from India's top VC funds. The company is founded by IIT Kharagpur/IIMCalcutta/BCGalumni.
Our Founders –
We were founded by graduates from IIM-Calcutta, IIT Kharagpur, with past experience working with the Boston Consulting Group, Operations & Product Management domain and folks with 3x start-up experience. We are well funded and are backed by thetop VCs of India as well as the US along with start-up veterans as mentors for our business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating written pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to take action.
- Collaborating with influencers to ensure that posts are engaging.
- Optimizing content for publication across various social media sites.
- Scheduling copy for release at optimal times.
- Monitoring users' engagement with and feedback on every post.
- Analyzing and reporting on the effects of publications.
- Maintaining a secure database of all login credentials.
- Making reels for the company – Camera friendly
- Remaining abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications.
- Exploring the potential value of social media sites that are not yet in our repertoire.
- 2+yrs of experience as a social media executive
- Degree in marketing, communication studies, journalism, creative writing, or similar.
- Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites
- In-depth understanding of the processes surrounding the creation and distribution of paid advertisements.
- Ability to create authoritative and persuasive texts.
- Flexible and engaging writing style.
- Knowledge of pertinent engagement metrics.
- Time management skills
- Experience in working with Start-ups
- Excellent written and verbal communication
About MyScoot Tech
Arré is looking for a sharp creative mind that lives on social media and can create/collaborate on diverse, multiformat, multimedia storytelling in a distinctive and unique voice, catering to the urban genz.
- The job entails an end-to-end ownership of Arré social media channels and all content (whether produced by Arré, Arré Studio, or any of the upcoming verticals of Arré) published on social media (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Linkedin, Snapchat, Substack etc.)
- Ideating on the content calender with the creative team. The social media person will be looked upon to provide on-point insights into social content trends
- Executing posts and copies, ensuring consistency of the Arré tone of voice
- Tracking of metrics - followers, engagement
- Where required, be able to run promotional campaigns on the social media platforms
- Active contribution into the development of a short-format content slate including collaboration with other social pages, talent and influencers
- Tracking opportunities for Arré to enter awards/ competitions for its content
- Working with Arré’s partners (OTT platforms) where required to collaborate on promotional activities on shows from Arré Studio
- Based on digital strategy, creative direction and your own research and ideas, create and execute effective content plans that build audiences, generate engagement, drive traffic and generate a positive ROI over time.
- Source, curate and post relevant content on websites, social media, email marketing, etc.
- Research and understand the company ecosystem, target markets, and the influencers in their space to determine what type of content will be most beneficial for building inbound link and mention profiles.
- Plan and create blog posts, case studies, social content, etc. to be posted on 3rd party websites; set up content marketing calendar for the region as well.
- Research and identify additional opportunities to increase our brands' exposure on the internet.
- Assist the SEO team with other tasks as needed.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience with content marketing experience,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience keeping track of metrics and being able to report them when needed.
- Ability to meet deadlines and outreach goals.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple brands at one time.
- Ability to collaborate as well as work independently.
- Experience with tools like Outreach.io, BuzzStream, or Pitchbox.
- Proficiency with Ahrefs, SEM Rush and other SEO Tools is a plus
BetterInvest is an Alternative investment platform that envisions to empower retail investors with access to investment opportunities, which were available to the wealthy 1%, via fractional ownership.Visit http://www.betterinvest.club/" target="_blank">www.betterinvest.club to learn more.Responsibilities
- Research and write industry-related content
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Promote content through multiple channels
- Update website content as needed
- Optimise content using SEO best practices
- Expertise in using content management software, social media platforms and SEO techniques
- Must have written and published blog articles and social media content
- Knowledge about personal finance and investment opportunities is a plus
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible to cross check and vet facts on the fundraiser
- Responsible to check the content quality of sponsored campaigns
- Responsible to cross check and vet creative assets
- Collaborating with multiple teams, understanding the process and seamlessly delivering results
- Communication & Coordinate with patients for health updates through series of actions (either via phone calls, emails or chats)
- Follow SOPs and adapt new processes
- Multitask with several tasks
Basic Qualification :
- Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Literature/ English.
- 1 or 2 years of experience in sales executive ,customer service executive ,or operations associate
- Experience in handling customer calls
- Experience working on CRM’s
- Impeccable written & oral communication skills in English & Local Language
- Target oriented & hunger for personal growth and overall development
- Strong Organizational and interpersonal skills
- Should have worked in a team environment
- Ability to communicate to customers convincingly
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent time management skills
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft tools (excel, word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Extreme level of flexibility and adaptability to new tasks & environments
- Responsible, Capable & has ability to work independently
- Logical Thinker and look to solve problems in strategic way
- Basic Analytical skill will be added bonus
- Basic Understanding of what we do at Impact Guru
Mindler is a technology-enabled eco-system for career planning and development for students. We leverage technology, research, machine learning and algorithms to minimize the human bias in the career decision-making process. Mindler’s disruptive career assessment and counselling products are loved by thousands of users globally, and it is growing at a very fast pace. We are looking for assertive, energetic, and creative people to join our awesome team, including people from ISB, Harvard, IIT, IIM and other top-tier institutes. With a unique and scalable model to address the unorganized career counselling sector, Mindler works on both the demand and supply side of the career guidance problem through its revolutionary products.
This role requires someone who is passionate and driven about building great brand stories with an ability inspire and influence our audience through quality content. The impact and success will be based on the ability to ideate and develop high quality and compelling content, and the dexterity to work seamlessly across multiple projects. It will require someone who can write content basis a deep understanding of our audience and work closely with the art team to deliver impactful content.
As Content Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Ideate on new content ideas to market the brand
- Plan and execute content development
- Develop page-turning long-form copy (articles, press releases, presentations, case studies, emailers, blogs) with a SEO perspective
- Write witty one-liners and thoughtful taglines (web content, social media content, creative tag-lines).
- Manage tools to schedule and publish content on various platforms
You should have:
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience preferably in the education sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- A Grammar Nazi perspective
- A ‘Will Do’ attitude
- Active Social Media presence
- A positive attitude to take feedback
- Cultural empathy for a fast moving, growing organization
Flexiple (Flexiple.com) is a tech talent network of top 1% freelance software developers and designers.
Our talent work with growing startups & companies to build great tech products.
Founded by three IIM Ahmedabad graduates, we have bootstrapped to over $500,000 in annual revenue, growing in an accelerated fashion.
- Writing non-tech articles for our blog (blog.flexiple.com) and also e-books. Our non-tech articles include thought leadership, as well as keyword-focused content
- Writing distribution content for blogs for different social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Quora)
- Work on our weekly newsletter to get to 1000+ subscribers
- 1-3 years experience in content writing (preferably in B2B companies)
- SEO knowledge a bonus
- Past working experience in tech startups/companies
- Exceptional grammatical skills with excellent command over the English language
- Highly detail-oriented and pride in quality of work
Saas Experience is good to have.