Cure.fit is an app that takes a holistic approach towards health and fitness by bringing together all aspects of a healthy lifestyle on a single platform.
Cure.fit offers both digital and offline experiences across fitness, nutrition and mental wellbeing through its 3 products, i.e, cult.fit, eat.fit & mind.fit. With the aim to provide the best services to its customers, cult.fit boasts of a state of the art workout facility for athletes to train at. On the nutrition side, there is no other service provider in the market that offers healthy & tasty meals that are calorie counted, so all you need to do is eat.fit.
Addressing the core aspect of mental wellbeing, mind.fit aims to bring about a lifestyle change and focuses on relieving day to day stress and improving overall mental wellbeing through yoga and guided meditation. It’s not just fitness. It’s a lifestyle.
Strive to #BeBetterEveryday
We are looking for an SMO - Manager to manage all Social Media Marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SMO activities on all Social Channels to increase leads, traffic & brand awareness.
- Responsible for the successful management of digital strategy.
- Developing and implementing strategies for companies’ social media sites focusing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.
- Knowing what type of content works best on what platform, optimizing content accordingly.
- Create engaging and professional visuals/ content optimized for the platform used and intended audience.
- Blogging, creating social media profiles, and managing regular posts.
- Gain followers, and create a positive image for the company.
- Stay abreast with upcoming social media trends and tools- including attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Analyze and report social media actions and campaigns on a monthly basis for new opportunities.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Monitor trends, activities of main competitors on social media.
- Understanding of Google Analytics or any tool & review their Promotion /performance, bounce rate etc.
- Any Automation Tool Experience [ like Hootsuite]
- Group promotion on various social media channels
- 2-5 years of experience as a social strategist or similar role
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SMO
- Developing and implementing social media strategies for the websites
- Managing profiles and pages on social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other community sites.
- Posting content on relevant blogs/forums and seeding content into social applications as and when needed.
- Monitoring and reporting usage statistics and other relevant data.
- Keeping a check on the emerging trends and industry standards in social media.
- Conducting research and recommending new social media platforms and opportunities.
- Increasing the number of fans, followers on social media networks.
- Website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Excellent Written Skills
- Can Create Videos/ GIF / Social media Captions to understand key challenges faced by Client
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Team player
Position - Assistant Marketing Manager
Qualifications - MBA - Marketing from a reputed institute
Experience - 5 to 8 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding essential business and marketing concepts
- Should possess good interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team.
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word)
- Demonstrated experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
Job Responsibilities -
- Acting as marketing support to all the SBUs
- Perform necessary market research for the business units
- Prepare Marketing Plan and Budgets
- Organize and manage marketing collateral.
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns.
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Lead Generation
- Maintaining and updating Key Account Databases
- Manage brand and marketing initiatives.
- Create reports on marketing performance.
Budget - 50,000/- to 60,000/- per month
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Social Media Manager for e-commerce luxury goods manufacturer and retailer based in London. This is a remote opportunity.
You would be a great fit if you are naturally creative and enjoy the process of building and implementing growth channels for a startup. The role will have excellent growth prospects.
You will be directly working with the team based out of the UK from 11:30 AM - 7:30 PM IST (Monday - Friday) 12:00 PM- 5:00 PM (Saturday).
Experience required: 3- 5 years
CTC: INR 3 LPA- 6 LPA
About the client
The client is an e-commerce luxury goods manufacturer and retailer based in London with several decades of manufacturing experience. The company is spinning out a startup with its core team and is looking to hire an entrepreneurially minded social media marketing manager.
They are looking for someone who has good leadership qualities and would be responsible for overseeing the end-to-end operations on e-commerce accounts like Amazon, Zalando, etc. Someone who is open to multitasking and work on projects across Operations, Marketing, Logistics & Business functions would be ideal for the role.
- Responsible for the complete, Sales, Operations, Inventory management, order fulfilment on e-commerce platforms
- Planning, organizing, and executing campaigns on different e-commerce/digital channels.
- Create and update website content across homepage and category pages on a Shopify-run website.
- Monitor website SEO efficiency, and performance and be creative in developing new growth mechanisms.
- Focus on formulating an end-to-end e-commerce sales and marketing strategy
- Working with team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced
- Planning and presenting reports on monthly, quarterly and annual - account progress, goals, sales forecasts, and initiatives
- Support executive team in the development of social media strategies.
- Monitor key marketing metrics and track omnichannel marketing campaigns.
- Create and implement a content marketing roadmap including email newsletters, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok.
- Assist with PR activities including influencer relationships, brand collaborations, and channel partners.
- Ensure smooth day-to-day planning, running, delegation, collaboration, problem-solving, and delivery on project deadlines
- Klaviyo/ MailChimp
- Handling e-commerce accounts like Amazon or Zalando
- Media publisher or marketing agency (e.g. Vogue, Forbes, OnlyMuchLouder).
- Prior experience with Luxury brands
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent is preferred
- 2 - 4 years of prior experience with Social Media Marketing
- Experience in the retail or e-commerce sector
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Follow us on Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/
The Lexicon Group, under the leadership of Pankaj Sharma has journeyed from very humble beginnings, and has seen an upward growth year after year. The Lexicon Group had started from education but has now diversified to other sectors like FMCG, Ed-tech, Law Aggregator Platform, Media, Fitness etc. The latest addition to the kitty of The Lexicon Group has been a newspaper (Pune Mirror and Civic Mirror), which has been taken over from the Times of India Group. The moto for The Lexicon Group is mindfully chosen ‘Believe in Yourself’, probably the three strongest words listed together which have the potential of changing lives if you believe in them and that is what Lexicon group try to ensure.
CITTA (Lexicon Lifestyle Private Limited) is a premium-quality natural baby bath and skincare brand that is safe, tested and gentle. CITTA Products are Free of Toxins, Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones, Mineral Oil, and Allergens and are Dermatologically Tested. We are a cruelty-free brand. We are expanding our core team, which is determined to achieve results.
Work From Office
We are looking for an enthusiastic Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. You should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily
- Monitor web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Handle influencers for engagements, activities and campaigns
Requirements and skills
Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in social media content
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Social Media Manager:
We are looking for a Social Media Manager at BLITZPOKER who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
- Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, communications, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in social media management
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform is required
BLITZPOKER is part of one of the largest poker networks in the world with over a million registrations and 100,000 active users.
In India, majority-owned by i3 Interactive Inc. BLIZTPOKER brings together all the fun and class in the world of online poker games in India with its exciting poker tournaments and promotions. It offers varieties of games in poker like Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Open Face Chinese Poker among others for professional and recreational players.
2. Convince 2 msme units to collaborate with us.
3. Connect with newly growing retailer and convince them to be our retailer in their respective cities.
- 4. Try to bring delivery associates local persons or the needy.
Develop a marketing plan for yearly marketing activities.
Preparing marketing calendar for digital and physical events.
Identifying prospects and righty communicating product/ Service value
Map the organizations and run the account-based marketing activity
Generating leads and opportunities through Marketing Campaigns
Manage customer relations
Develop customer success stories that act as a reference case
Make use of these stories for PR activity Handling team, Team handling experience must.
Constant optimization of channels and mediums to get maximum business and brand value.
Enhance the user experience by improving navigation and usability features of the website/ designand implement a strategy to enhance
traffic to the site.
Social Media - build and engage communities on social media Facebook, Twitter etc.; facilitate B2B
Orchestrating digital content strategies
Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
Managing a content marketing budget.
Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaign
Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content
Create and drive content marketing strategies for LinkedIn.
Generate daily, weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue
tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out
key areas of importance by internal business goals.
● Create and execute influencer marketing campaigns.
● Build and expand influencer networks and manage relationships with our partners.
● Curate a list of Influencers across platforms across YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter
and reach out to them for collaborations.
● Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience, and users
● Should be able to identify the right set of influencers to run different campaigns.
● Able to negotiate contracts and pricing with content creators to fit budgets and business
Here’s what you should have:
● 4+ years of experience in Influencer Marketing
● Excellent communication skills.
● Understands influencer culture and influencer marketing deeply and knows how to
conceptualize and run social media programs across platforms.
● Creativity, influencer relations, content creation, social media, and project management
● Ability to pitch campaigns and negotiate with influencers
versatile marketer who can create content, manage socials and loves emails as
much as we do.
Manage Social Media campaigns for various social media platforms to align with
Publish content that meets the brand’s communication style.
Implement social media strategies to increase engagement & followers.
Writing, editing, and proofreading content.
Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
8 years of experience in a similar role.
Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML.
Experience with social media management.
Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
Can handle new tools to manage social platforms and analytics
Quick learner and self-motivated
Can own up to a task given, take responsibility and execute the task efficiently