Gen Z is the generation of Innovators😎. They’re creators🤹♀️. They’re hustlers🧑💻. They’re dreamers🤴. And they’re not afraid to take on challenges, especially when it comes to their finances - and we’re here for it.
Fyp is a next-generation financial services company building a better banking experience to help teens achieve financial independence and knowledge at an earlier age.
We’re on a mission to help GenZ become smart about money, financially healthy, and happy adults. We are focused on disrupting banking through a differentiated mobile-first consumer experience.
If you’re passionate about delightful user experiences, clear about doing the right thing, hungry to impact millions of lives, and looking to join a fast-growing company with a strong mission and vision that puts people first, we want to meet you.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial leader to accelerate our paid media efforts. As the Performance Marketing Manager, you will lead the development and execution of our performance strategy. From creative development to channel exploration and optimization, you will have a direct impact on the growth of FYP. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and roots their decisions in data.
Responsibilities / Your mission, should you choose to accept🚀
- Develop, execute, optimize, and own our performance marketing strategy
- Manage the paid budget and drive efficiencies as we scale
- Explore and test new channels and audiences, utilizing data to validate the channel’s efficacy
- Ensuring best possible spent optimization by continuously optimizing campaigns based on learnings from multiple A/B tests across creatives, targets, and other strategies
- Managing full-cycle execution of campaigns with varying objectives across paid media channels
- Have a data-driven approach to make informed decisions while optimizing campaigns and improving effectiveness in all paid media channels
- Managing performance and post-campaign analysis reporting
- You will manage a budget, allocate proper spending across all channels, continuously working on enhancing the ROI
- Keep up to date with Gen Z culture and trends to inform new creative and channel strategies
- 3 years of acquisition and growth marketing experience, preferably with a mobile app
- Experience owning the exploration and testing of new channels
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to answer questions and build reporting using analytical tools, data visualization tools, and spreadsheets
- Experience in performance campaign execution with special focus on programmatic platforms such as Google ecosystem and Facebook ecosystem, Affiliate networks, and SEO with a proven track record of successfully executed campaigns
- Naturally curious and willing to take measured risks
Working at Fyp
- Competitive salary based on experience 🤑
- High potential for growth 🏆
- Health Insurance for Family 🚑
- Employee referral program 👯♀️👯
- Subscription to OTT platforms (Amazon Prime, Zee 5, and Hotstar)🤩
- We highly stress creating an enjoyable workplace 🥳