· Generate, edit, publish and share daily content on all social media platforms (original text, images, or video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action. (Ability to write content for social media posts is a must)
· Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
· Develop, implement and manage the company’s social media strategy
· Manage and oversee social media content
· Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales, etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
· Communicate with industry professionals and influencers on social media to create a strong network and leverage it for collaborations.
· Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
· Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
· Monitor and evaluate performance across the company's social channels in order to improve engagement.
· Execute quarterly marketing plans to meet overall business targets.
Education & Knowledge Desired
· 2 years of experience in online marketing, advertising or communication
· Experience with social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
· Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Marketing, Advertising or Communications required
· Excellent creative writing skills
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Focus Softnet
About Nadcab Technologies Pvt Ltd Nadcab Technology is a venture of Naygon Technologies Pvt. Ltd and IT System Integrator focused on web applications and a well-established company based in Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh). Founded in 2015 by a team of dedicated and keen individuals, we have expanded ourselves remarkably through our expertise in software solutions. To date, we have grown to be a market leader in our market verticals with cost efficiency and dependable commitments. We have experienced and focused on the latest technologies which allow us to use IT innovatively in niche areas and add value for our clients. We blend our innovative concepts to make our services Advanced, Adequate, Accessible
Implement Pay Per Click media strategies for clients;
Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ad Words, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients;
Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
Executing online initiatives including websites, Google ads, SEO, lead generation, PPC, SEM, SEO, display advertising, social media marketing, blogging and interactive web/marketing tools
Managing online marketing initiatives for clients cost-effectively
Coordinate with the technical team for getting technical articles
Develop and manage the day-to-day activities and content on social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
Utilize Google Analytics to provide analysis of the website and online marketing campaigns
Handling PPC campaigns on Facebook and Google
Establishing and maintaining new client and business relationships Managing advertising program, sales, and inquiries
Managing affiliate network, contacts, and partnerships
Working with the team to create special offers, promotions, and exclusives to help get the best deals for our clients
Manage inquiries generated by the Digital Marketing team
Explore new ways of/ Trends in Digital Marketing
Passion for Search and internet marketing.
Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skill
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and all digital marketing channels.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- 5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Strategist or similar role
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Google Ads Expert to join our marketing team. As a Google Ads Expert, you will be responsible for developing and implementing effective Google Ads campaigns to drive targeted traffic, generate leads, and increase conversions. Your in-depth knowledge of Google Ads and experience in opƟmizing campaigns will contribute to the success of our digital marketing efforts.
• Develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC
• drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services
• Create engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up to date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
Love working with influencers and using social media?
We are seeking a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to develop and execute our influencer marketing strategies and creative social media campaigns.
The intern is responsible for planning social media calendars, collaborating with in-house designers to create social media posts, assisting the social media team with brainstorming campaigns, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website, and conducting keyword analysis. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
Interest and passion for Health, Wellness & Fitness industry is a must!
- email designing
- know-how of wikipedia and how to add/edit articles
- Tags Implementation
- keyword research
- back links research & building
- IMDb Page maintenance