With the growing demand for a healthier lifestyle, our client has chosen pasta as their USP to showcase their versatility in terms of offering a variety of tastes and types but in a healthier way.
They manufacture and sell various types of pasta with benefits such as containing plant-based protein, free of soy, gluten and artificial colours, 100% vegan etc. and their products are Kosher certified. Their website also provides varieties of guilt-free pasta recipes which will help parents un-junk their kids’ food choices.
Founded by a team of three veteran entrepreneurs, our client is headquartered in Mumbai. They have raised a total of $1.3M in funding over 2 rounds.
As a Community Manager, you will be responsible for providing engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts.
What you will do:
- Responding to customers in a timely manner
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on feedback and online reviews
- Organizing and managing events to boost brand awareness
- Managing customer queries and grievances via call, email, and/or other mediums such as Zoko (WhatsApp integration platform)
- Gathering, analyzing and reporting customer satisfaction and feedback to management
- Proactively reaching out to consumers who have given positive feedback but not ordered offering discount codes/incentives to induce the purchase
- Building a community on WhatsApp/ telegram/ FB/ other consumers who are willing to be part of such a group
- Liaising with micro and macro influencers to generate clutter-breaking content for the brand - reels, stories, posts, etc
- Liaising with the PR team to build the brand and increasing awareness using brand evangelists
- Co-ordinating with the brand ambassador team once we get one on board
- Liaising and co-ordinating with agencies as part of the regular branding and marketing initiatives
- Building relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Staying up-to-date with digital technology trends
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Ability to identify issues in the existing system and processes and come up with innovative solutions
- A heavy focus on details
- Strong people connection
- Ability to understand customer concerns with high empathy, and get to resolution with a win-win situation for both the customer and the company
- Ability to build long term relationships with potential customers
- Entrepreneurial ownership
We’re looking for a talented Social Media Manager to grow our social media and community presence. Our ideal candidate has experience in building engaging social media handles and growing a follower base through social campaigns. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, such as copywriting, social media management, community building, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities and duties
- Create social media campaigns that help to grow an engaging social media and community followers
- Create an engaging content calendar to publish and engage with the target audience
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the brand’s social media accounts
- Work with marketing team members to create a social media asset library, such as infographics, short videos, images and more
- Analyzing the brand’s social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
Qualifications and skills
- Passionate in NFT and blockchain technology. Tech-savvy.
- 3+ years experience in social media/ community management
- Exceptional communication and copywriting skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and tight deadlines
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Knowledge of social advertising platforms is required
NEST® is the next-gen blockchain infrastructure that sets the global standard for confidential, distributed identity and cross-chain asset control. We believe that every person should have the power to set confidential control to their data and assets with immutable trust. Our self-sovereign distributed identity (SSDID) protocol allows individuals to make choice personal. From dynamic NFTs, and minting to Omni-network access, NEST® makes Web3 accessible.
Founded in 2017, NEST® has offices in the UK, Singapore, Hong Kong and India. The company is leading the charge to bring truly distributed controls and broadly accessible Web3 solutions to the world.
Check out: https://nes.tech/
- Promoting business on social media for improving brand awareness and generating traffic through social media engagement
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Developing content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for the company
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Creating engaging social media content
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Developing graphics, video, and collaterals
- Analyzing popular social media platforms and using emerging social media tools to develop relationships with clients
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Must have a reach of a minimum of 10K followers on various social media platforms
- Strong working knowledge of marketing terms
- Must be self-motivated and open to learning and sharing new ideas
- Practical experience with social media campaigns
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Position- Community Marketing Manager
Experience- 4-8 years
- Be responsible for growing the freelancer community on our website and social media channels.
- Respond to freelancer queries in a timely manner
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Negotiate regarding the pricing of content being delivered by freelancers.
- Be responsible for introducing initiatives to decrease attrition of freelancers.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- At least two years of experience managing freelancer’s community.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Superb time management skills.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, social updates, emails, banners, videos, etc)
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Performance monitoring and review meetings.
EXPERIENCE and SKILL SET
- Excellent knowledge of trending strategies on digital networking channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, twitter etc.)
- 2 years of experience in creative writing or copywriting/ promotional writing.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Candidate with IT background will be preferred.
Job Description - Online Bidder
Roles & Responsibilities:
- ·Manage company’s various online bidding profiles
- ·Identifying quality lead and bringing up the projects for the company
- ·Bidding on various portals like PPH/ GURU/ UPWORK / Freelancer and other relevant online platforms
- · Handle the initial discussions and collect the strategic information about the prospects
- ·Understand complex project requirements and prepare proposal /bid to generate leads
- ·Continue prospect engagement and account management throughout the sales cycle until closure.
- ·Independently collaborate with the technical team for presentation with prospects.
- · Scout for new bidding platforms and websites to catch out the opportunities.
- Skill & Experience Required
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of converting the prospect with good linguistic ability.
- · Must have 1-3 years of experience in Web Development & Mobile Apps project acquisition and closure through the online bidding platforms.
- · Experience with lead generation and prospect management via various online bidding platforms.
- · Must have sound technical knowledge of advanced Web and Mobile technologies trending today.
- · Lead generation through LinkedIn, database, and other social networks would be an added value.
- · Ability to handle the sales independently or as part of a team.
- Education: Degree/ any diploma
Experience: 1- 3 years
An entrepreneurial conference research and production company looking for an ambitious, dedicated and experienced Conference Manager to help grow both the conferences and the company.
We are looking for someone creative, organised and passionate about project management and events,who can plan an event from start to finish that exceed our expectations.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal to execution, on time, within budget, that exceed our expectations
- Coordinate all operations, from sourcing and negotiating with vendors and suppliers to venue searches and bookings
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Develop and maintain event databases, such as filtering and segmentation, with meticulous attention to detail
- Coordinate event logistics and collateral material design, production and distribution and maintain production schedules for event materials/collateral
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client and supplier relationships
- Perform general duties to support event planners, project managers and the Global Event team
- Analyse events portfolio and key performance areas and prepare event follow-up reports, identify areas to improve on for future events
- Montoring calendars and booking in meetings and calls for the management team
- Competitor research, analysis and reporting
- Minimum 2-3 years minimum operational or project management experience from a B2B events/conference production company
- Graduated to degree level or equivalent in your chosen discipline, ideally Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities, Languages or similar
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to work independently and show a strong sense of initiative, taking ownership of key projects when required with a proactive attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and be flexible is essential
- Works well as part of fast-paced team, prioritising effectively and managing workload
- Excellent IT skills - proficient in both Windows and Mac operating systems (i.e. PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, able to successfully interact with all parts of the business and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organisational, analytical and administrative skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible in approach and able to amend hours as required to suit business needs
- Adept at general administrative tasks like budgeting, data entry, and word processing