Cure.fit is an app that takes a holistic approach towards health and fitness by bringing together all aspects of a healthy lifestyle on a single platform.
Cure.fit offers both digital and offline experiences across fitness, nutrition and mental wellbeing through its 3 products, i.e, cult.fit, eat.fit & mind.fit. With the aim to provide the best services to its customers, cult.fit boasts of a state of the art workout facility for athletes to train at. On the nutrition side, there is no other service provider in the market that offers healthy & tasty meals that are calorie counted, so all you need to do is eat.fit.
Addressing the core aspect of mental wellbeing, mind.fit aims to bring about a lifestyle change and focuses on relieving day to day stress and improving overall mental wellbeing through yoga and guided meditation. It’s not just fitness. It’s a lifestyle.
Strive to #BeBetterEveryday
Jobs at Curefit
Contacting prospective clients / existing customers to inform them about the product using scripts
Accurately record details of communication with customers
Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business
Answer questions about product features
Using sales scripts drive sales and respond to customer rejections
Developing in-depth knowledge of products and services offered by us to make suitable recommendations based on customers' needs and preferences.
Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
Go the ‘extra mile’ to meet customer expectations and perform diligently
Skills & Responsibilities
- Remotely manage host of daily order pick-up schedules, ensuring 100% on-time delivery
- Own a robust real-time connect over information and documents with our service partner for smooth flow of daily collections and process adherence
- Ensure top customer experience; attend to and manage escalations, ensure proper RCA and corrective action in place
- Own and drive key metrics of product rating, on-time delivery and customer contact ratio; analyse and present weekly and monthly trends in operation forum
- Oversee monthly reconciliation of service data with vendor, and ensure internal & external reporting are finished on time
- Present insights and propose new ideas on business progress based on ops metrics, and industry trends
- Diligent real-time follow ups on sample collections and quick thinking on the feet to effectively handle customer ticket resolutions will be 2 critical expectations
- Relevant work-experience in sample collection monitoring, lab/order handling will be helpful
● Connecting with approx. 120 members across 4 BUs monthly on one to one basis in order to identify the key problem
areas and provide solution to them.
● Collaborating with business leaders on workforce planning, skill mapping, talent development
● Analysing BU data to identify trends and recommending solution to improve overall performance, retention and
● Successfully managing full cycle performance monitoring and review process
● Managing bench resources and their placement across different departments
● Identifying learning needs, Planning and scheduling of training programs for the employees
● Facilitating team-wise monthly town-halls and quarterly R&R sessions, organizing fun activities and events
● Reviewing and analysing attrition data to identify key reasons/ problem areas and designing engagement frameworks
to minimize future attrition
● Responsible for organizational restructuring, policy reform, process modification as per business demand
● Coordinating with external partners to streamline and implement new engagement and knowledge management
platforms in place
planning, execution and optimization of different types of Google Ads (Search Ads, Display
Ads, retargeting, Discovery Ads, and YouTube Ads).
o Be the programmatic expert on campaign performance and optimization by providing
insights into the best strategies and tactics to achieve business objectives
o Leverage first party and third-party data for targeting and insights
o Work closely with the analytics teams to derive meaningful insights and drive a data-backed
o Own, drive, and report on crucial marketing efficiency metrics such as CAC, ROAS, and LTV
1. To handle customers on their enquiries/complaints via multiple channels i.e. call/mail
2. To understand the product features for better problem solving
3. To keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, complaints
4. To coordinate with internal teams for solving any customer issues
5. To ensure customer satisfaction and provide empathetic experience to every user
6. To own every interaction with the customer and ensure every customer is a happy customer
1. Graduation is mandatory
2. 1+ years of experience in customer service function (e-com / hospitality industry preferred)
3. Excellent verbal and oral comms in English preferred
cure.fit across business lines
● Manage the entire corporate sales life cycle including lead generation,
prospecting, pitching, offering, negotiating, contract closures and renewals
● Completely own the revenue projections across multiple business lines, create
strategies required to achieve the same
● Work in depth with internal stakeholders to streamline initiatives – Tech, Legal,
Finance & Category
● Drive strategic partnerships and create 3P revenue generation channels in
association with Telcos, Banks, OEM, Apps etc.,
● Manage reporting, accounting, collection & analytical outputs for the complete
● Work closely with support function to resolve any client issues
● Work with agencies, solution providers to build BD pipelines.
Mobile app developers at Curefit are responsible for building the cure.fit iOS and
android app. The app is built on React Native platform with a common codebase
for iOS and android. The role requires developers to be comfortable with
bleeding edge technology and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
● Quick Learners
● Curefit runs on ReactJs and React Native. Although prior knowledge of
these technologies are not a must have, a never ending thirst for
learning is. We are really proud of our app development team. We are
doing twice more than any other app out there and with half the
engineers. Come join us and be the most productive you will ever be
● Comfortable with "Build fast and iterate"
● Engineers at Curefit dont own code. They own features and
technologies. This requires understanding of product and business
requirements and owning end to end execution of app features
● Excellent understanding of software design and object oriented
● Experience on React-Native/React, Redux is a plus.
● Fluent with usage of instrumentation and debugging tools on
● Minimum 2 years experience of developing native iOS/Android
consumer facing applications with a minimum of 50 thousand
People hiring at Curefit
About the company
About the company
Baby Destination is a growing community for new and expecting moms in India. Our vision is to be the largest and most trusted Digital Parenting Community to discover personalised information and product discovery.
There are over 40mm women in India who could benefit from having access to a platform that helps them through some of the biggest life-changing events in life.
We at Baby Destination believe that let’s use Technology and disrupt this $15B+ market as we have disrupted other life’s necessities. Only 5%-10% of this segment has been penetrated so far and there’s still a mountain to go on this one.