Location = Delhi / Bengaluru
Profile = Assistant Manager / Manager - International & Domestic Sourcing (Metal Scraps). This is an urgent requirement.
Below are strict criterias.
1. Should have 4+ years of experience in international & domestic sourcing / purchasing / procurement of Aluminium / Metal / Alloy Scraps of various kinds i.e; Tense, Troma, TT, Zorba.
2. Should've travelled to international locations for aforesaid sourcing purpose. (not strict).
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About New age raw material sourcing platform
Any Bachelor Degree and Above
Preferably in Animal Feed, Supplements or Additives Industry.
Strong Negotitation Skills, Knowledge of the Feed Supplements and Additives market and its suppliers,
Familiarity with procurement software or SAP Systems.
- Following procurement processes as per guidelines
- Strategizing and implementing efficient processes to ensure 100% order fulfilment on time.
- Ensuring promptness, accuracy in procurements and maintaining records of goods ordered, received and returns.
- Ensuring efficient demand servicing – Delivery @ stores, call centre, retailers, franchises etc.
- Evaluating potential vendors, negotiating and getting them registered as per set process.
- Maintaining good relationships with vendors / suppliers
- Regularly doing market research ensuring generic medicines range is enhanced from time to time.
- Maintaining accurate medicine master data base.
- Maintaining updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Liaising with new vendors and negotiating for the best deals whenever required
- Ensuring that the products and supplies are of high quality and as per set standards.
- Monitoring stock levels and placing orders as needed
- Working with internal team members ensuring speed and accuracy and performing other duties.
- Staying informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Preparing training material and conduct regular training to all team members of Supply Chain Management.
- Preparing regular reports and ensuring timely update to management.
What you need to have:
- Qualification: Professional Degree
- Experience : 6-7 years of Procurement experience of Medicines (mandatory) / FMCG products
- Age : 28 – 35
- Pharmacy Knowledge – Medicine, Generic Medicines and FMCG items
- Market Orientation / Vendor Knowledge
- Ability to negotiate
- Computer Knowledge
The founders are alumnus of prestigious tech and business institutes, with expertise and experience with ECommerce and distribution facilities. They have ensured quality and fashion with the factory price tag, that works best when shared rapidly with communities on social networking.
What you will do:
- Creating vendor-wise PO based on the total production requirement
- Raising PO to the vendors and following up with them for timely dispatch
- Managing the dispatches and deliveries of the items being ordered to the vendors
- Engaging with the logistics service providers to ensure timely delivery of the goods
- Supervising QC of the items received at factory
- Identifying the gaps in invoice and actual receipt and escalating to senior management
- Identifying new vendors for the required raw materials
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good Hindi speaking skills
- Knowledge in Kannada
- Strong learning and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Experience of working in factory or warehouse
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent command over MS Excel
What you will do:
- Identifying and developing potential suppliers
- Monitoring project budget, process budget and forecasting cash flow requirements
- Preparing and processing purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures and sending the same to suppliers and sub-contractors
- Following-up with the vendors to check the status of outstanding orders in conjunction with the expeditor and ensuring that outstanding commitments are accurately reflected in the supply chain system
- Renewing contracts and software licenses within the due date
- Verifying of payment claim form based on PO and invoice
- Liaisoning with the finance team and ensuring timely release of payments
- Obtaining payment details from finance and reconciling with vendors
- Developing long-term partnerships with suppliers, negotiating contracts and managing day-to-day supplier performance to ensure meeting of service, cost, delivery and quality norms
- Evaluating vendor performance based on PQD (Product/ Quality/ Delivery) for higher quality of services from vendors in liaison with user departments
- Retaining/ deleting of vendors based on vendor performance evaluation
- Reviewing of RFPs, POs released which are not executed completely
- Providing MIS report to Managers about transactions made against each category
What you need to have:
- Preferred Work experience in electronic accessories
- Experience in sourcing, vendor development, purchase
- Handled electronic components, PCB, mechanical parts
- Ability to get or suggest best low-cost components
- Knowledge about import, export, costing, projects
Founded in 2019 by VIT alumni, this B2B marketplace works with the bottomline of hotels thereby helping them boost their profits by at least 20%. It has already empowered over 1000 hotels including ITC Hotels, Radisson and Taj.
This platform is disrupting the hospitality sector by leveraging the power of omnichannel procurement.
- Creating and implementing best purchasing practice, vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance
- Discovering profitable suppliers and initiating business and organizing partnerships
- Negotiating with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Evaluating the challenges faced by the business and taking action to mitigate risks and developing opportunities
- Responsible for managing relationships and negotiating with key suppliers at a senior and strategic level
- Collaborating with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Providing leadership and managing a high performing team that delivers continuous improvement, added value and cost reduction
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Any graduate degree
- 4+ years of experience in the Hospitality industry in a senior Procurement role
- Ability and experience in leading a team
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Demand planning
- Create the vendor funnel of ATL & BTL marketing agencies
- Procure to pay process management and ensuring compliance with process KPIs
- Order scheduling and expediting
- Work closely with suppliers to ensure effective support
- Supervising goods/service receipt and cycle count process at the office to ensure timely receiving of goods
- Support and coordinate with the various departments particularly with accounts with ease
- Handle internal audits
- MIS preparation