The primary accountability of Clients Relations Manager is to ensure the highest standard of service to the clients. S/he would be in continuous contact with the clients via emails, calls, meets, etc. S/he would be the first point of contact between the clients and EV and hence responsible to improve customer experience and strengthen the relationship between us.
To be an effective team member, you’re amazing at:
- communication – all kinds and all directions
- solving problems
- working independently to a high quality
- prioritising intelligently
- Build long-term relationships with key clients.
- Identify customers’ needs and wants and address their concerns in a timely manner.
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables.
- Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Gain enough knowledge of their business requirements to be able to make recommendations as to best working practices.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and operations team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Collaborate with internal teams and mastermind creative ways to deliver an exceptional client experience.
- 3+ years prior experience in customer facing roles
- Proven experience in a leadership role is required
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to anticipate the needs of customers
- Past experience in CRM is a must.
- Should have experience with CRM tools.
- Project management - managing timelines, quality assurance
- Superb communication skills including an excellent standard of spoken and written English
- A positive, can-do attitude with high level of initiative and is curious and never settles for the easy way out
- Ability to perform well under pressure and multi-task
- Experience of using Excel and Word
- Sales and customer-service oriente
|• Reach out to potential customers to present our product and service offering.|
|• Learn details about our product and service offerings.|
|• Address any questions or issues customers may have.|
|• Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and need.|
|• Offer solutions based on clients needs and capabilities.|
|• Direct prospects and leads to the sales team.|
|• Keep an updated customer database and records.|
|• Always strive towards meeting sales quota.|
|• Track and document calls and sales.|
|• Provide assistance with technical issues|
|• Should have basic knowledge of SAP, SAP Sales, Workday, Salesforce, .NET Stack, Database Architect, mobile development, CRM, ERP,RPA and equivalent softwares.etc.|
|• Experience with various operating systems and databases|
|• Software sales experience is must.|
|• Knowledge of E-meeting (Virtual Meeting) and different means of meeting.|
TECHNICAL Project Manager
GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is on a mission to make dairy farming highly profitable, especially for the smallest farmers living in the most neglected geographies. We are a dairy-focused technology solution provider with a vision to resolve the pain points of everyone in the dairy ecosystem. We are building a comprehensive platform for cattle management where farmers to AITs (Artificial Insemination technicians), para vets, veterinarians, consultants, and corporates can collaborate and benefit each other using data. Nitara offers an easy-to-use artificial intelligence-enabled herd management system for farmers/veterinary/paraprofessionals/AITs.
We are looking for a Project manager who will be instrumental in the planning and management of both IT and IT-related projects. As a Technical Project Manager, you are required to have a high level of technical expertise as well as organization, leadership, and communication skills.
- Responsible for project planning and delivery. Ensure scope for all the projects are delivered to meet the business need as per the agreed schedule, scope, quality, and cost. Lead project planning effort in the creation of project plans, tasks, and schedules
- Conduct high level scoping, impact and risk assessment, schedule, and resource requirements for the successful delivery of the projects to the agreed scope.
- Organize and facilitate regular project scrum to track project tasks and dependency.
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels
- Work closely with various teams internally & the user side to ensure delivery of solutions and deployment as per requirement.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, overcome obstacles, resolve conflicts, and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Responsible for the overall health of the projects by monitoring schedule, budget, milestones, and benefits attainment, project risk control, and project governance.
- Ensure that realistic project plans are prepared and maintained & all activities are tracked against the plan, providing regular and accurate reports to Management.
- Responsible for change control, gaining agreement for CRs to the projects from the product owner and other relevant stakeholders.
- Provide weekly / regular project updates to the Program Management Office.
- Work towards continual improvement by implementing corrective action plans based on performance analysis, lessons learned, project archives, etc.
- Hiring, training, and developing new employees to meet organizational needs
- Reviewing employee performance evaluations and providing feedback on areas for improvement.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince 2 foundation/practitioner.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Skills and Capabilities
- Min 3-5 years of technical project management experience with overall 5-10 years of IT services experience.
- Excellent project management skills to develop a business case and deliver solutions to the user with oversight of technical solution implementation.
- Proven experience in managing projects using agile methodologies such as agile scrum. Good knowledge of tools like Jira, Azure DevOps, MS Projects, Confluence, etc.
- Experience in managing projects in a variety of technologies (e.g. Java, .Net, etc.)
- A high degree of technical competency in software development practices, project management, and the ability to bridge the gap between technology and business needs.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills in order to gather insights from data to identify underlying issues
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, Scrum/Agile development environment with the ability to multi-task and respond flexibly to change
- Deal well with ambiguity and changing deadlines while keeping the focus on delivering results.
- Strong and effective project leader who can prioritize well and communicate effectively.
- Comfortable in getting hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done
- Experienced self-starter with a problem-solving focus, an analytical mindset, and extreme attention to detail.
- Experience in handling different phases of the project's life cycle from requirement gathering until steady-state handover.
- Proficient in written and spoken English in a business setting.
Soft Skills required:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written documentation skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Good communication skills and able to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work well in a diverse environment and proven ability to influence others to achieve positive outcomes
Kindly note: Salary shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience
Visit us at - https://gormalone.com/ & https://www.nitara.co.in/
- Basics of Networking, TCP/IP Networks, Multi-Vendor Support Experience (Cisco/HPE/Juniper/Checkpoint/ASA/Fortinet etc)
- Basics of Compute,
- Basics of Storage
- Strong experience towards monitoring devices such as server hardware, Network
- Strong understanding of IT service management
- Interacting with clients, understanding their needs & providing technical support to clients by remotely accessing their networks & troubleshooting the issues raised
- Experience working in a NOC environment managing and implementing day to day operations on network and security issues for large scale enterprise customers
- Switching Concepts and Experience including STP’s, Vlan’s, VTP, EtherChannel, Port Config, Hardening, Management Protocols, Stacking etc
- Wireless Configuration Experience with Cisco/HPE/ARUBA Controllers and AP’s
- Experience with Network systems and servers, networking systems integration (hardware, software, network, and database).
- Onboarding clients and ensure they understand how best to use the company platform.
- Understanding client hiring requirements and suggesting suitable candidates from the talent pool
- Sourcing candidates through a combination of channels such as company’s internal candidate database, headhunting, referrals, social media etc.
- Navigating the complete recruitment cycle for clients and maximizing hires.
- Managing the candidate status and communication in our applicant tracking system
- Developing sustainable relationships by being a main point of contact between key clients and internal teams
- Negotiating offers between candidates and clients to minimize dropouts
- Managing a team of Associate Account Managers to achieve team and company-wide targets
- Working with the Co-Founders directly to define an optimal hiring process for each client
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Great English communication both written and spoken
- Experience with various sourcing strategies like headhunting, job posts, social media, referrals etc
- Ability to pitch company to potential candidates in an engaging and persuasive manner
- The skill to shortlist candidates as per the desired requirements of the client
- Conscientious. Always on top of your pipeline without a need for reminders or follow-ups
- A desire to work in a rapidly scaling startup
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one n .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud?’
Do you cloud?
- Expertise driving infrastructure engineering projects & transform initiatives from deep-tech startups to 42,000U (1,000 42U racks) loaded enterprises.
- Have you tandem-jumped at least 50 times taking along a trusted business having on-prem workloads to safe-land onto a public cloud with a soft touchdown?
- Do you understand the innards of Apache web servers on Linux and Sharepoint Server Farms alike?
- Do you speak CloudFormation? Terraform? Do you speak JSON?
- Do you love automating everything possible leveraging Python / Powershell / Bash?
- Are you a voracious reader fascinated by the latest & greatest innovations on public cloud?
We welcome *really unconventional* creative thinkers who can work in an agile, flexible environment. We are a flat organization with unlimited growth opportunities, and small team sizes – wherein flexibility is a must, mistakes are encouraged, creativity is rewarded, and excitement is required.
- This is an entrepreneurial project management position that challenges the client status quo by helping them re-imagine the art of what is possible using consulting mindset and business strategy skills.
- This position requires fanatic iterative improvement ability - ability to coordinate with Sales - Presales - Delivery - MS and get project delivery done.
- This position is for hard-core-geek-turned--engineer-turned-Tech enthusiast -turned-Project Manager.
What we are NOT looking for: Buzzword Bozos (BB) or Certification Chasers (CC).
What we seek is an AA (Awesome Attitude to Learn, Improve & Coach).
Not just a BB or CC? Quick self-discovery test:
When was the last time you thought about how GAN (Generative Adversarial Networks) can help auto-create new building designs for an architect or new jewellery designs for a designer OR passionately convinced a friend that Google Video Intelligence API or AWS Rekognition can now auto-video-screen an applicant with 90+% confidence level almost automating 75+% efforts of a recruiter, OR leverage Google Vision API to do e-KYC? If this is what you constantly get blamed for & your friends have made a strip for you on xkcd, you are probably the right-fit for what we are looking for.
Your bucket of Undertaking :
This position will be responsible to consult with the clients and propose architectural solutions to help move & improve infra from on-premise to cloud or help optimize cloud spend from one public cloud to the other.
- Be the first one to experiment on new age cloud offerings, help define the best practise as a thought leader for cloud, automation & Dev-Ops, be a solution visionary and technology expert across multiple channels.
- Continually augment skills and learn new tech as the technology and client needs evolve
- Use your experience in Google cloud platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure to build hybrid-cloud solutions for customers.
- Provide leadership to project teams, and facilitates the definition of project deliverables around core Cloud based technology and methods.
- Define tracking mechanisms and ensure IT standards and methodology are met; deliver quality results.
- Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code and other artifacts
- Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in google cloud platform
Education, Experience, etc.
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. However there is no way to locate you otherwise. So unfortunately we might have to look for a Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute or you should be programming from 12. And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. Not just degree, but we are not too thrilled by tech certifications too ... :)
- To reiterate: Passion to tech-awesome, insatiable desire to learn the latest of the new-age cloud tech, highly analytical aptitude and a strong ‘desire to deliver’ outlives those fancy degrees!
- 3 - 5 years of experience with at least 1 - 2 years of hands-on experience in delivering Cloud Consulting(AWS/GCP/Azure) projects in a global enterprise environment.
- Good analytical, communication, problem solving, and learning skills.
- Knowledge on programming against cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform and lean development methodologies.
A quick self-discovery test below:
- How you treat yourself & others?
- You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- You have ‘one’ life - no work life or personal life. You are the same at both places.
- You are generally happy and passionate about life. When shit does happen you know how to tell your heart ‘All is well’.
- You are compassionate to yourself, you love your work, your company, your country, and are generally a person people like to be around.
- How you work & live?
- You make difficult & complex decisions in an environment filled with lack of well defined constraints and uncertainty.
- You are able to admit to your team that you were shit scared while making those decisions.
- You are able to juggle conflicting priorities and remain composed as the client keeps on changing requirements. :)
- You are genuinely passionate about developing great software, learning a lot, helping others learn and having loads of fun while doing so.
- What you love?
- You love things. You are passionate. You care for your self, family, country and Big Bang Theory (and this is a must!).
- You love to organize, index, and improve things around you - Yes you are Sheldon’ish’ at times and ‘Leonard’ish’ the other times.
- You are passionate about improving processes and you truly feel satisfied by making things better.
- You love Google. And AWS. And Terraform. And CI - CD pipelines. And linux.
- Educational Qualification: BCS, MCS, BCA, MCA or equivalent degree in trade/commerce stream with domain knowledge in indirect taxation.
- Prior work experience in tax software solution or tax advisory companies preferred.
- Ability to effectively service large portfolio of customers
- Excellence in Interpersonal Skills with strong command on spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Guide a team of customer support associates on customer issue investigation and resolution by applying understanding of GST compliance requirements, GSTN APIs, Eway Bill APIs and E-Invoicing APIs etc.
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
- Analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems, to guide support team
- Updating self-help documents or preparing FAQ’s, to build knowledge base of support team on issues raised by ASP Partners and Corporates.
- Ensure timely response to customers with accurate guidance for issue resolution, by measuring the performance of support team on response SLA and quality of response.
- Manage ongoing interaction with key client relationships to build the relationship to level of being the preferred and only service provider for GST compliance requirements.
- Manage monthly billing operations across customer portfolio – including a good control on receivable ageing and reporting to management on realization delays which require management intervention.
- Manage regular interaction with GST Network for customer issues. Build a strong relationship with GST Network to achieve quicker turnaround from GSTN on deliverables.
- Keep a close watch on any updates from GSTN and/or the ASP-GSP ecosystem, to convey relevant updates to our customer portfolio.
- 8+ years of experience in Product Development especially in Healthcare Domain
- Technical project managers are tasked with managing projects with top-down oversight from inception to completion
- They must also develop project plans that meet client needs
- Decent Communication Skills and quick in understanding the tasks
- Coordinate with technical team members at all stages of the project
- Filter criteria –
- 7-8 years & above experience in Corporate Banking or allied areas (Mid-market, Commercial, Trade)
- Corporate relationship and Sales ownership experience
- Understanding of Corporate/ Commercial/ SME/ Trade Finance
- Individual needs to be self-driven, capable of working with minimum supervision
- This will be an acquisition and execution role, hence proven competency in these will be essential
- Job Role –
- Responsible for bringing in new client acquisitions and driving closure on mandates for the region
- Understanding the key offerings of the company platform and applicability across industries
- Marketing SCF solutions to Corporates and their Supply Chains
- Ability to engage with a wide set of stakeholders on the Corporate side and identify opportunities
- Engaging with the FI partners to activate and grow financing on the Network
- Working closely with the India Corporate Sales - Head and the Network Sales teams to achieve the KRAs for the region
- Ensuring proper legal compliances under the Companies Act and other enactments within mandated time
- Independently convening the Board/ Committee meetings including preparation of agenda, minutes and other allied matters.
- Liaising with Advocates for handling of legal issues.
- Liaising with other departments within the Company for day to day work.
- Liaising with RTA, Auditors and other external agencies as and when needed.
- Handling of all Annual General Meeting related work including the preparation of Annual Report.