Business development associate-inside sales
at Leading Technology Product Company
For a product based firm into building marketing automation tools
• Assisting with the growth of sales pipeline through lead generation and
business development activities
• Engage with prospects at all levels using different channels and techniques –
Skype, Zoom, Email, Phone, LinkedIn and other channels
• Work closely with the assigned Field sales counterpart and support territory
plans • Work effectively with marketing function (demand gen, product
marketing) to extract all required content needed to be effective and to take
effective handover of all leads • Analyzing customer needs in terms of current
business obstacles • projects and scoping potential Lemnisk solutions • Creating
a business pipeline meeting an agreed quota of business opportunities •
Contributing individually to the team targets with quality leads
• Research accounts and identify right contacts in every account
• Give early demos to prospects if required
About Leading Technology Product Company
ToXSL is hiring for Business Development Executive (BDE)
Designation: Business Development Manager/ BDE, Online Bidder
Experience: 1 - 6 years ( Fresher with 6 months of training can also apply)
Salary: 2 - 7 lac per annum
No. of Positions: 8
Actively seek out new Sales Opportunities.
Experience generating leads through Linkedin, Linkedin Sales Navigator and similar portals.
Building out and maintaining a strong pipeline of leads and potential new business.
Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities.
Develop and manage efficient networks for Business Development.
Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
Write new business proposals.
Keep prospective client database/CRM updated.
Working 5 days a week.
Group Health Insurance for our employees.
Work with a team of 270+ excellent engineers.
Additional Salary for an extra day spent in the office.
Lunch buffets for all our employees.
Fantastic friday meals to dine in for employees.
Yearly and quarterly awards with CASH amount, Birthday coupons , Dinner coupons etc.
Team Dinners on Project Completion.
Festival celebration, Month End celebration and much more.
Equality: Absence of favoritism in hiring and promotions.
Skills: #OnlineBidding #LeadGeneration #upwork #BDE #webapplication #mobileapplication
Educational Qualifications : B-Tech (CSE, IT) / M-Tech (CSE, IT) /MCA or any degree in the relevant field
ITLH is an Ed-Tech organization backed by an IT company- Centillion based in India and Singapore. ITLH aims at bridging the gap between knowledge and opportunities by helping students build their skill sets via practical learning on live projects and classroom training. For the last 5 years we have enrolled 4000 students for the program and have been successfully placed in several MNC's.
How will we help you grow?
By joining ITLH, you will be part of an ever-growing organization that is redefining learning and helping young students to be industry ready. We believe in a healthy and growing working culture that you would love to be a part of. Join us if you feel you have the required skills and desire to be a part of our team and create an impact and reach new heights globally.
- Responsible for reaching out to prospective students and persuading them to purchase the courses.
- Timely addressing the queries and suggestions by students and acting on it on the quick TAT.
- Adhering strictly to the sales calls SLA’s.
- Execution of preset SOPs for the team that you are responsible for
- Collecting feedback from students & stakeholders for successful planning and execution for future
- Coordination between teams to provide swift resolution to prospective students
- Monitor the overall program health, Daily and weekly active users. Plan and execute campaigns to improve engagement.
- Recording all successful and unsuccessful attempts to close sales.
- Attending regular team meetings to clarify progress and performance-related expectations.
- Coordinating with the TL to come up with new offerings to increase revenue from existing accounts
- Conducting each of your functions with the utmost respect, regardless of other dispositions.
- Tolerance for ambiguity: A get-it-done rather than a wait-for-perfection' approach. A good bad answer is better than no answer at all.
- Iterative problem-solving: which means understanding problems clearly, and rapidly iterating on creative and implementable solutions
Good to have skills:
- Tech understanding/inclination
- Existing network/relationships in target group
Please Find the Job Details below.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Sales Manager Requirements:
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We’re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents. The opportunity as the Business Development Manager, you will work as an individual performers to deliver on the company’s revenue goals as well as take care of the Business Development team.
- As Business Development Manager, you will have the responsibility of delivering on the sales strategy & revenue goals of the company.
- Individual performance along with team target
- Train Tele Sales Representatives to deliver their best in every call that they do & adhere to Company’s promises & call flow.
- Focus on finding out the key tracking metrics for performance improvement and implementing them.
- Engage with internal stakeholders viz. Marketing, operations etc. for smooth operations and improvements.
Who Would Be a Best Fit-
- 2+ years of experience relevant experience.
- Has very strong communication and convincing skills.
- Must be target-oriented and handled 10 executives.
- Must be a graduate.
SquareShift is a young and fast-growing cloud consulting company, solving cloud challenges through excellence in technology, thought leadership, and quality in execution. We are HQ in Singapore, with a world-class engineering team in India.
Founded by serial entrepreneurs, we are a team of tech-enthusiasts who have strong expertise in enterprise product development and cloud technologies. As an early and core member of the team, you will work with founders, client business owners and will own organisations marketing efforts.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Have a disciplined approach to pipeline development through leveraging Marketing, Channel partners, Customers, Sales Development team and their own ability to organically prospect.
- Identify key influencers and decision makers at target companies and convince them on the benefits of our solutions
- Develop an overall account strategy that will lead to a well-executed, team based selling effort.
- Continuous follow-ups with prospects and clients
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Create company intro and pitch for service or product demo as and when required
- Write a pitch for email and social media and other assets
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- 3+ years of experience in the IT industry
- Historical track record of success in business development
- Experience with marketing & business development for software development services
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed.
- Passionate, creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills.
- Team player with superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keep current with business development strategies, best practices, and associated resources
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong knowledge of email marketing & other outbound campaign tools
- Ability to identify potential leads
- Ability to prepare PPTs for clients
- Critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of sales management, marketing, strategic management, and business planning
We firmly believe that our growth, long term success & wellbeing as an organization are a direct outcome of the culture and teamwork. At SquareShift, you can expect,
- High-growth, collaborative environment with diverse and inclusive teams
- Continuous learning, enrichment, and development opportunities
- Competitive pay and allowances for professional development
- Flexible time off to relax and recharge
Website - squareshift.co
Founded in 2015 by a CII member and serial entrepreneur, our client is democratizing and digitizing the Indian health & fitness ecosystem by offering workouts close to your home, office or your favorite neighborhood.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be establishing and nurturing relationships that fill the business pipeline with prospective gyms/ fitness centres; increase partner base.
What you will do:
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with on-boarded service professionals and resolving their queries in real time.
- Creating business development strategies; identifying roadblocks and driving new business from conception through the closure
- Negotiating new partnerships and business alliances; managing and retaining relationships with existing gyms/fitness centres
- Imparting necessary training to on-boarded service professionals on how to use FITPASS to their maximum advantage - Website, App, CRM
- Generating leads and cold call prospective gyms/ fitness centres; take a lead on escalations
- Ensuring smooth backend operations and timely pay-outs to partners (gyms and fitness studios) across allotted city
What you need to have:
- MBA preferred
- You possess a degree in economics or physics and have at least 1-3 years’ experience within sales, strategic partnerships, business development and/ or commercial strategy.
- You are a result driven individual with an instinct for measuring ROI at each stage and making informed decisions, backed by relevant data.
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills to develop and nurture client relationships.
- You are good at building relationships and can forge strong connections at all levels within an organization
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- Proficient in English and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills.
- Should have sound knowledge of PowerPoint and Ms excel
Founded in 2014, this company aims to enhance the quality of life and make it easier for women across the country. Recommended by best of doctors, their products are available across wellness stores and e-commerce websites, and selling like hotcakes - having sold over 20000 packs in their first year itself.
What you need to have:
- Bringing in domain expertise in sales & marketing.
- Developing and implementing the short, medium and long term E Commerce Channel Sales & Marketing strategy in consultation with Special Channel head and business units, product portfolio management with P&L responsibility
- Inventory Management; Managing metrics related to inventory, purchasing forecasts and transportation, monitoring stocks in warehouse & process standardization to ensure smooth functioning of packaging & order delivery.
- Grievance Handling; Resolving product returns & late delivery related grievances.
- Development of processes for timely collection process, timely payment tp all vendors related to supply chain/fulfilment.
What you need to have:
- Experience of 2+ years preferably in managing PLA and AMS will have preferred.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Highly confident and outgoing individual