space. Especially key digital marketing and performance metrics and how use cases set up and
executed on the company platform move these metrics
● Combine them with knowledge of the customer’s domain and their business objectives to provide
insights on how they can be achieved with the company platform
● Execute quantitative analysis of customer data – typically user behavior, marketing campaign and
● Derive insights from potentially incomplete data sets by creatively obtaining and vetting additional
data from engineering and data analytics teams
● Work with customer success and operations teams to understand business implications of
analysis, convert them into insights and recommendations that can be presented to senior
● Set up business analysis queries and processes to be scalable across a broad set of customers
● 3+ years of business analysis experience, preferably in digital marketing
● Strong knowledge of SQL analysis is a must
● Working knowledge of HIVE, Pig scripts is a big plus
● Must be a self-starter who will be able to work in quickly evolving start-up environment
● Detail oriented with an inquisitive approach to data and business
● Possess strong sense of ownership and urgency required for success in early-stage startups
● Relevant undergraduate degree, additional qualifications is a plus
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey will more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About our Client :-
Our client is a B2B2C tech firm backed by a Retail Giant and tech venture capitalist founded by founders - IITB Graduates who are experienced in retail, ecommerce and fintech.
The company aims to become one app to manage all your brands loyalty points, cashback and coupons. It will have additional content and discovery layer for customers and brands for further engagement and commerce.
- Find insights that influence decisions (particularly new product/feature ideas). This work will span from early data explorations about user behaviour, to multivariate experiments and optimisations
- Analyse and provide recommendations to influence our product and marketing strategy
- Provide user insights through data: cohorts analyses, user segmentation, and behavioural analyses
- Challenge status quo and drive data-driven performance optimizations to improve campaign performance and user engagement on the website
- Track & analyze the consumer growth metrics - Lifetime Value, Acquisition Cost, Cohorts, customer life cycle, etc.
Required Skills :
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Expertise in deriving insights from large datasets across multiple sources
- Excellent proficiency in SQL & a knack for learning how to build data sets/tables
- Experience in Google Analytics (Good to have)
EverestEngineering -Software Engineering when you need it. High quality, scalable, distributed development teams are ready to help you now. Sustainable software development. Fit for purpose. Doing the right thing both for our customers and for yours.
As a team, we are passionate and motivated by the impact our organization can have on our customers, employees, the industry, and the world. We are here to accelerate software innovation by digitally connecting the global workforce. Through our experience, we know that working with remote teams and getting it right can become a competitive advantage for organizations. We want to provide this advantage to customers and partners that are trying to have a positive impact on the world through software innovation
Excellence is at the forefront of our mission. We see an opportunity to shift the narrative of working with offshore teams - from a frustrating cost-cutting exercise to a beneficial value addition.https://everest.engineering/
Our experience means we understand the problems software companies face trying to build offshore distributed teams because we've been there before ourselves.
We work iteratively together to manage these problems for you, or to provide extra capacity in peak times so that you can do what you do best – deliver amazing innovations and delighting your customers
To see the quality of our code, you can checkout some of our open source projects: https://github.com/
Big Data, Web Development, Mobile Development, Agile Development, Data Analytics, Software Product Development, and Remote Working
HeadQuarters- Melbourne, Victoria
We love people who in general -
- have a passion to own and create amazing products.
- are able to clearly understand the customer’s problem.
- are a good collaborative problem solver.
- are a really really good team player.
- are open to learn from others and teach others.
- are able to take the meaningful feedback and improve continuously.
- can commit to inclusion, equality & diversity.
- can maintain integrity at work.
You are the one if -
- you love solving problems.
- you have a keen interest in understanding and analysing the customer problems and solutions.
- you possess good listening, communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills.
- you can empathise easily with customers.
- you can facilitate and lead workshops that generate customised business solutions.
To be successful in this role, you need to -
- analyse the as-is system and collaborate with clients to create artefacts (personas, journeys, epics, stories, to-be system etc.) to outline business vision, objective, product roadmap, and a project release plan.
- effectively manage the scope and constraints of the project.
- work in agile teams that help in the successful delivery of a project.
- effectively prioritise and obtain buy-in from all the stakeholders to help the team with the requirements.
- write detailed stories to help the team understand the requirements.
- demonstrate flexibility in picking up things/roles needed for the successful delivery of the project.
- collaborate with the UX team to understand and contribute to the user research & design process.
- be an effective liaison between the client and your team to manage the product backlog and keep an eye on the software delivery.
• Gather intelligence from key business leaders about needs and future growth
• Partner with the internal IT team to ensure each project meets a specific need and resolves successfully
• Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion
• Evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities for enhancing our software, hardware and IT processes
• Compile and distribute reports on application development and deployment
• Design and execute A/B testing procedures to extract data from test runs
• Evaluate and draw conclusions from data related to customer behavior
• Consult with the executive team and the IT department on the newest technology and its implications in the industry
• Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development, Computer Engineering, Project Management or related field
• 5+ years’ experience in technology development and deployment
Are you looking for a promising career with a well known ed-tech brand, which is looking to make life easier for kids and parents to understand basic concepts of learning? Then read on.
Our client aspires for equity in education along with profound, measurable societal impact. The company provides learning solutions such as digitalized educational contents, English speaking, school infrastructure, improvement and management solutions etc. for a spectrum of audiences ranging from children in schools and informal setting, to teachers, adults, and corporate. They've created significant reach and impact at scale; through their presence across 32 States and Union Territories and 478 districts of India, in 36,000 schools and with a network of around 300 Institutes of Skills, and 100 industrial clusters, they directly impact 15 million people on a daily basis. Globally, they deliver programmes in 17 countries of Africa, Middle East and South East Asia
As catalysts, they facilitate education to transform and create a sustainable impact. They improve the quality, reach and delivery of education to the masses using pedagogy and technology. Their partnerships with the government, educational institutions, and international agencies ensure maximum reach and hence, impact.
- Responding and managing inbound sales leads from our website or any other channel.
- Doing the first conversation, understanding the requirements, suggesting a best suited solution and then connecting them to the senior members of our team.
- Understanding sales targets and building leads digitally both for the social sector, for schools, with coaching institutes and retail.
- Working with the senior team to share the relevant information, mature these leads and driving them for conversion
- Building digital connections with potential partners, distributors, resellers, CSR consultants and NGOs who can take up our solutions and grow them in their territory.
- Personally meeting the leads and giving them detailed presentations about the company and the products
- Managing schools needs by providing them with customised solutions
- Handling the North-east region and the leads for that territory
- Setting up a network of schools for future sales and support
- Sharing with them the various edtech options built by the company
- Candidate with sales experience in Education K - 12 segment (preferred) - someone with experience in managing Digital sales (B2B).
- MBA (preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Sales experience in an ed-tech field preferably with B2B
- Excellent and Effective Communication and an aspiration to learn best of all types of communication - verbal, email, phone, WhatsApp and others
- Basic digital capabilities - Since all our inbound sales and support queries come via phone/ email, therefore the person should be good at emails, typing, and writing replies and coordinating with different people.
- Self-awareness, Peaceful mind and humility to learn
Job Sector: IT , Software
Job Type: Permanent
Experience: 8 -10 Years
Salary: 12 – 14 LPA
Education: Any Graduate with relevant experience
Notice Period: Immediate or max 30days NP
Key Skills: Business Analysis, Requirement gathering
CV submission closing date: 15/07/2021
Contact at triple eight two zero nine four two double seven
- Strong BA with presentation skills
- US Customer Engagement experience
- Self-driven – should be able to independently work towards business objective
- Should have past experience of program management
- Strong communication skills
- Must be flexible to work in overlapping times with US PST timezone
· Prior experience of statistical modelling techniques, AI/ML models etc. will be value add
· Working knowledge of reporting packages (Business Objects, QLIK Power BI etc.), ETL frameworks will be an advantage.
· Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (MS Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
· Experience on Python, R and other scripting languages is desirable, but not must
Job Description: Business Analyst
(Job Code: BNSAN1)
No of Positions: 2
Purpose of Position:
Requirements management is one of the core skills of business analysts. Developing technical solutions to business problems, or to advance a company’s sales efforts, begins with defining, analyzing and documenting requirements. Managing requirements at the project level can help fulfill business needs. Skilled business analysts also use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment
The Business Analyst is directly accountable to the VP of Operations. The Business Analyst will undergo a yearly performance appraisal.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead Role:
- Assisting with the business case
- Planning and monitoring
- Eliciting requirements
- Requirements organization
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Requirements management and communication
- Requirements analysis
- Implementing advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements
- Prioritising requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
- Mastering strategic business process modelling, traceability and quality management techniques
- Applying best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
Qualifications and Skills:
Becoming a successful business analyst takes core business skills and specialized knowledge that will advance a firm’s objectives, and contribute to its remaining competitiveness in a complex economy. Business analysts are typically required to assess and validate their activities and to determine if a solution has fulfilled the requirements and achieve the business benefits in areas of workflow & customer relationship management.
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development
- Modeling techniques and methods
- Leadership Skills
- Excellent math and organizational skills
- Professional, courteous and positive manner
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple task functions simultaneously