- Candidate should be able to generate business through online portal likes Upwork, Freelancer, People Per Hour and etc.
- Candidate Should be able to Understand client's requirements.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Candidates must have knowledge about IT services.
- Candidates should be able to write creative proposals.
- Should be Professional and excellent at time management.
- Responsible to prepare use cases, Business Requirements Documents(BRD), System Requirements.
- Specification (SRS) documents, Wire framing of the finalized projects and other functional documents.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are seeking a motivated and skilled Real Estate Tele Caller to join our dynamic team. As a Real Estate Tele Caller, you will play a crucial role in our real estate sales and marketing efforts. You should have a minimum of 1 year of experience in real estate calling and possess excellent English communication skills.
- Conduct outbound calls to prospective real estate clients to generate leads, qualify prospects, and schedule property showings.
- Build and maintain a database of potential clients and follow up with leads.
- Provide information about properties, services, and promotions to potential buyers.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge about the real estate market, our listings, and industry trends.
- Meet and exceed weekly and monthly call quotas and lead generation goals.
- Utilize CRM systems to record and manage client information and call activities.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to support the overall business objectives.
- Ensure excellent customer service, addressing client inquiries and concerns effectively.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in real estate calling or a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer-centric attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, target-driven environment.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Competitive salary, up to 20,000 INR per month.
- Incentives and bonuses based on performance.
- Training and development opportunities to enhance your skills.
- A supportive and collaborative team environment.
Site Location: Thane
Salary: Up to 20,000 INR per month
Experience: Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
Immediate Joining Required
Working Schedule: Weekends will be working (Saturday and Sunday), with the week off on Tuesday.
Organization Name: Agami Realty
Position Name: Tele Caller
Job Location: Boisar
Experience: 0 to 1 year
No of openings: 4
Nature of job: Permanent
Monthly Salary: Rs8,000 to Rs10,000
Female Candidates from Palghar, Boisar, Vangaon and Dahanu preferred
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
Providing details about ongoing and upcoming real estate development projects
Explaining about the importance of owning a house & benefits of Real Estate Investments
Replying to the queries of the potential customers
Persuade prospects for a site visit
Convince customers to book the apartment and collect the token amount
Good knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Excellent communication skills
Bluesapling is a fast-growing technology and digital transformation company based in Bangalore serving businesses across the globe through its world-class enterprise solutions. We are looking for people who are passionate about understanding customer needs and helping them adopt the Software solution to their advantage and a willingness to work on brand building at a young company.
- B.com from any prominent university
- 1+ years of experience in sales
- Working closely with the sales team in support of generating new business revenues.
- Engaging with prospect leads by interacting over calls and email.
- Scheduling demos for the sales team.
- Be able to verbally describe solution features briefly to make customers understand the solution provided.
- Relationship-building skills with clients to promote repeat business.
- Good listening skills and ability to clients’ pain points.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic team and fast-paced environment with continuous learning.
- Basic Computer skills to keep interactions documented in the relevant application.
- A good hold of English and Hindi is a must. Knowledge of Tamil & Telugu regional languages would be an added advantage.
Your top responsibility is to assist the sales team in qualifying prospects and developing a pipeline to bring revenue to the company. Engage with inbound leads and generate outbound leads. You will have to do qualification calls, inside sales calls, cold calls, live demos, solution advisory, client visits and everything else required to sell. You will have to master the software’s value propositions, features and common problems of prospects. You will need to understand prospects’ businesses and problems so as to solve those using out software.
- Any Graduation with relevant experience.
- Should have excellent written and oral communication.
- Should be proficient in following languages (English, Hindi & Kannada)
- Proficient in MS Office package.
- Should be an excellent team player & should able to maintain good coordination with clients & other team members.
- Prior Experience in Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing company will an added advantage.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Preparing the offers & work Orders.
- Handling the Pre sales communication.
- Coordinating with technical team, design team, project team, SCM & Clients for the smooth project execution.
- Should maintain the proper documentation as per the standard.
- Answering Sales / Enquiry calls
- Managing a team of customer service personnel
- Coordinating with the team for various enquiries.
- Answer phone calls or emails from customers to provide quick resolution of issues
- Provide more direct customer support
- Identify a solution to the customer's query or direct them to another department that can provide assistance.
- Managing escalations requires significant customer service skills and diplomacy to ensure that the customer is satisfied.
- Conduct periodic reviews and evaluations of team members.
- Prepare proper report for daily queries attained and queries resolved / escalated queries.
ENTERPRISE SALES EXECUTIVE
The Enterprise Sales Executive reports to the Manager of Sales and is responsible for driving new revenue through targeted accounts. The ideal candidate should have experience in enterprise software and/or SaaS sales. This role will drive revenue growth by identifying and working on targeted accounts throughout the entire buyer’s journey. The individual must be able to comfortably engage with all levels of prospects, across multiple industries, using all available mediums including phone, email and social media. Experience in Fashion, Apparel, Uniform, and Workwear verticals is a must. The ideal person will be a self-starter, with strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Execute a sales prospecting plan to penetrate target accounts and capture significant market share within identified industries.
- Source new sales opportunities through creative outbound prospecting and limited inbound lead generation
- Build relationships with key decision-makers across all accounts
- Effectively deliver product demonstrations to prospects/customers to showcase the value of Industry Intelligence
- Serve as a trusted advisor to prospects/customers to achieve desired business outcomes
- Remain knowledgeable of the company's products/services to support prospect and customer needs
- Drive event attendance for webinars, trade shows/conferences, executive dinners and other events. Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quotas
- Passionately support our commitment to creating an outstanding experience for our prospects and customers
- Disciplined use of Zoho.com (CRM) to record all communication with each lead, contact and account
- Work effectively with other team members (including AI team) and throughout the organization
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business administration, marketing, or a technical discipline
- 2 to 3 years in an enterprise sales role in Fashion, Apparel, and Uniform vertical is a must (in North America / EMEA a definite plus) and good to have some experience in software / SaaS selling.
- Experience delivering product demonstrations to create value
- Experience generating proposals in PowerPoint (with the help of in-house graphics)
- Proven track record of quick learning and exceeding set goals (MUST)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (MUST)
- An organized, detail-oriented individual capable of meeting quarterly and annual results
- Proven success in executing outbound targeted sales programs to achieve desired results
- Experience engaging with prospects through B2B selling efforts
- A team player who performs well independently
- Must be a confident, adaptable self-starter who thrives in an empowered, fast-paced environment
Mirrorsize is a registered corporation with the State of New Jersey, USA. This role is based in Noida and will require travel to North America, and EMEA. You must have a valid passport.
In addition to salary and bonus, the company also offers monthly commissions/incentives for meeting targets. You will also earn incentives for meeting your annual targets. The company offers travel allowance for international travel and other benefits.
At Mirrorsize, our endeavour is to eliminate the need for physical body measurement and to minimize the chances of incorrect measurements using cutting-edge AI and Computer Vision technology to measure the human body accurately. Headquartered in New Jersey and is a recognized leader in AI-enabled solutions for the fashion and healthcare industries. We truly believe that AI can be disruptive, and transformational and can bring meaningful change in the supply chain of fashion, apparel, healthcare, and fitness industries.
Read more about Mirrorsize at
A decade old, the firm has grown to great heights, beside partnership with the best universities and organizations across the globe. They are backed by a global publishing house, that is more than 200 years old, whose international operations cover the USA, Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia - known for published works of more than 450 Nobel Laureates in categories across Economics, Chemistry, Peace, Economics, and Physiology among others.
- Developing a long-lasting relationship with assigned client portfolio.
- Creating sales plan for generating revenue, managing the P&L for assigned customers
- Acting as point of contact for complaints and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Identifying Opportunities and being responsible for upselling and cross selling to the defined customer base.
- Collaborating with internal teams to address customers’ needs.
- Working closely with Business Development teams to identify and grow opportunities within territory/ market.
- Forecasting and maintaining a strong pipeline.
What you need to have:
- 5 - 8 years experience in business development & account management in staffing industry
- Strong interpersonal and Communication skills, both verbal and written and good negotiation skills
- Candidate with prior experience of more than 5 years in Customer Service and Sales preferred.
- Driven to succeed and motivated by a target driven environment.
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- Able to multitask and juggle competing priorities.
- Strong client facing staffing experience in both hunting and farming.
- Have been responsible for the end-to-end client relationship.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
We are looking for a passionate and driven individual for a two month contract job at Truebase in our growth team. Truebase is an AI-based B2B sales acceleration platform that enables revenue teams to prospect faster & connect smarter. We are building the future of sales prospecting and we need your help in scaling some of our go-to-market activities. Check out our website at http://truebase.io">truebase.io and https://www.linkedin.com/company/truebase/">LinkedIn profile.
Whom will you work with?
You will work closely with the growth team running campaigns across multiple channels to take the product to market.
In this role you will:
- Support our cold email outreach efforts by prospecting leads on Truebase.
- Research personalization points for leads that you prospect.
- Manage sales CRM/outreach/automation tools like Mixmax, Pipedrive, LinkedIn Salesnavigator, DuxSoup etc.
You should apply if you have:
- Excellent research skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of working with sales/marketing software like Mixmax, Pipedrive, etc.
- Worked with Google sheets and Excel.
- Basic knowledge of B2B sales.
Even better if you have:
- Writing skills
- Experience writing cold emails.
- Experience working with remote teams.
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Location: India –Noida, Bengaluru, Remote
Shift: Global (Territory Specific)
Job Function: Sales
Employment Type: Full Time
SaaS Labs, founded in 2016, is a fast-growing company in the software as a service “SaaS” industry focusing on the cloud contact centre space. The cloud contact centre space is a fast-growing market with an addressable opportunity of $24B globally and is expected to witness explosive growth in the next few years. Bootstrapped since inception, the firm recently closed a large venture capital round from two large global funds The firm has two core products for now - justcall.io (https://justcall.io/) and helpwise.io (https://helpwise.io/) and the vision is to build a portfolio of contact centre offerings.
About the Role
SaaS Labs is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Development Representative to join its Sales Development team. You will play a key role in driving new business by qualifying inbound leads and supporting various marketing-led campaigns.
You will report to the Sales Lead, however, feedback and coordination of resources with the sales and direct marketing teams are vital to success in this area. You will also provide support to the sales and the marketing teams as needed.
- Qualify and develop inbound sales leads
- Respond to product queries on the chat channel
- Schedule demos between AEs and qualified prospects
- Run email campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Drive attendance for marketing-led campaigns and events
- Cold calling efforts may be required to execute specific outbound campaigns
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in the CRM
- 1-2years’ experience in Lead Generation or Inside Sales at a SAAS company
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Fluency in English
- Experience working with SalesForce.com or any other CRM
- Phone and interpersonal communication skills as well as organizational skills
- Experience working in global markets (US, UK & EMEA, ANZ & APAC) is a plus
- Experience with cold calling is a plus
Immediate vacancy for fresher male & female candidates for Kolkata Howrah hooghly durgapur Mednipore Location.
Should be smart & Presentable
Its Full time & Permanent job.
Responsibilities and Duties
Maintain good relationship with the walk in customer in the bank branch
Move towards to high value customer for SBI bank Product & its benefit
KYC updation of SBI cards
No Field work
In House banking job
Note : Work inside the SBI bank work for SBI bank under company payroll
banking job, fresher, freshers, back office, backend, HS pass, data entry, bank job, finance, reception, front dest, customer care, HS pass, Undergraduate, Sales job, marketing job
Required Experience and Qualifications
HS pass or 10+2
good communication skill
Should be smart & Presentable
Age 18-32 years