- Providing clients with technical assistance on products and services.
- Analyzing and evaluating the current business processes a company has and identifying areas of improvement
- Researching and reviewing up-to-date business processes and new IT advancements to make systems more modern
- Presenting ideas and findings in meetings
- Creating initiatives depending on the business’s requirements and needs
- Developing projects and monitoring project performance
- Working closely with clients, senior management and technicians
- capture client requirements and turn them into stories/tasks
About PTECH IO
We are a UK-based company that is dedicated to providing comprehensive IT engineering, management and consultancy services to businesses, government sectors, and organizations across the world.
What makes Bakerstreet Digital Special?
- We are not just an ambitious niche Digital Products company. We are an ambitious Digital Products Company with a soul.
- Fundamental to our mission of building world-class (we have won a webby award) global (26 global products live 0-1) digital products is an integrated, mission-driven team of consultants who are passionate about their competency.
Who are you? A Digital Analyst with Customer Experience, Fintech skills and are now ready to lead a ground-breaking Digital Platform for one of the largest Global Banks in the world. You:
- Have worked with a large global bank across distributed teams
- Have an agile delivery mindset with an out-of-the-box customer experience orientation.
- Are confident of collaborating with customer teams and managing expectations delivery
- Can lead delivery from a Design+ Product Thinking perspective
- Have experience of working with development teams to successfully deliver creative software.
- Have extensive experience in detailed requirements analysis, writing user stories, PRDs and Information Architecture, Customer Experience flows and wireframing cutting edge customer experiences.
- Have experience in prioritising competing demands from stakeholders and driving requirements
- Can take a concept from data analysis through production with gap, risk and root cause analysis.
- Have experience in collaborating with technical teams to refine requirements and provide support during development.
- Are equipped with strong facilitating skills and are experienced in leading customer workshops.
- You will be responsible for Stakeholder management and Project management, Documentation of new and BAU changes, new feature development, Document designs and communicate them with the team(s), ensure stakeholder time and meetings are set up on priority
Who you are NOT. This role is not for you if:
- Have no experience of working in global strategy and design environments
- Have time-zone constraints (this is a global time-zone role)
- You wait to follow a given process
- You cannot think out of the box, innovative solutions to startup problems
- Work only in a slow, structured environment where you are given detailed instructions
- Want to take it easy and prefer a passive role
What you will get:
- An opportunity to be a core team member with a growth path
- A fast-growth environment with a world-class visual design quality
- A place where you matter, and are not just a cog in the wheel
- An encouraging, informal and comfortable working environment
- A place where flexibility can be earned and work-life balance ensured
- Competitive Compensation
You will learn:
- How to build a design and build a global quality next generation product ground-up
- How to make quick, effective business decisions that work
- How to build a team that can deliver to your vision
What are the Qualifications you need?
- Banking Technology experience
- Should be well versed with tools like Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio
- A masters degree
Our Hiring Process:
- You Apply and answer a couple of quick questions [5 min]
- Recruiter screen by Sangeeta Bhagwat [10 min]
- Hiring Manager screen with Chinmay Kulkarni [30 min]
- Skills assessment take-home challenge [30 min]
- Confirmation Stage: [30 min] Peer interview & Chinmay Kulkarni call [30 min]
- Final Stage Onboarding call with Sangeeta Bhagwat [15 min]
- We make you an offer and proceed for reference check.
Job Description :
- Lead Generation, Customer Nurturing, Client Relationship and Co-ordination with the Reporting Manager.
- He / She should be able to play the “hunter” role.
- Lead generation through Cold-Calling.
- Need to perform qualification at the different stages of cold-calling.
- Ability to nurture the contacts from the database with regular follow ups and build up their interest level to generate opportunities for new business.
- To work with spreadsheet and CRM software.
- To execute an outbound campaign.
- Able to refine the given data to improve quality of it as per the need of the campaign.
- To sell technology solutions and IT products.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and fix direct meetings with clients, leading to an increase in sales.
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- High competency working with Microsoft office.
- Good Communication Skill (Written and Oral), Ability to understand the accent of a client over phone. Good command over English as primary language.
- Should be flexible to adapt work hours and timings as per the need of the campaign to execute with desired geography.
Role: Business Analyst
Experience: 1+ years
Mode: Work from office
- Excellent communication skills
- Documentation skills
- Good logical and analytical thinking
- Understanding and capturing business needs, requirement analysis process
- Analyzing the business to understand the model of the business
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong knowledge about Jira tool, Agile methodology would be an added advantage.
Job Description of Business Analyst
About the job:
We are looking for a Business Analyst for E-commerce domain (Magento)
Your role will be of Business Analyst
· Requirement Collection, Documentation and Analysis for existing and new projects
· Propose reasonable solution to client’s requirement in alignment with technical & budget feasibility.
· Bring clarity in work scope between development team & client.
· Leading and managing multiple projects end to end.
· Client interaction as needed for execution of project.
· Need based involvement in pre-sales
· Study of new domains as per inputs from Business Development team.
· Study of existing domains.
· Proposing Enhancement for Next Phase of the Projects.
· Managing multiple clients engagements
· Project Estimation
· Project tracking, risks and mitigation planning
· Ensuring that project deliverable are met within specified time & budget with desired customer satisfaction.
· Other business activities as defined by the Department Head
· The work location would be primarily in Bangalore, but if required, you must be available to travel to locations within India or Outside India.
We believe that no single person can do everything on his own, and hence you will be supported by the top management in whatever aspects the support is required for, if you display the sense of taking ownership. From technology perspective, we have experienced Architects who can step in to help you finalize and propose architecture and framework aspects of the project. We provide guidance on processes, if required, as we have a full-fledged process department. Any soft-skills training that you may require can also be imparted by our internal Learning and Development division. Finally, we have experienced HR who can help you on people management front.
What is Knowledge Modeling?
Knowledge modeling is a fundamental practice that deals with the sense making and organization of knowledge into useful, enabling structures which can be applied for human improvement. Knowledge modeling creates a cosmos out of chaos. The Periodic Table, the Linnaeus Taxonomy, the Standard Model of Particle Physics – these are all different examples of knowledge models in the sciences.
Where does Knowledge Modeling make a difference?
In Illumine, we apply this practice on human aspects – mindsets, attitudes, scenarios, challenges, etc. In different human systems like corporate environments, professional communities, educational systems and social communities. Some examples of where we have brought in the power of knowledge modeling are
- Safety in hazardous industrial workplaces e.g., steel plants: Instead of waiting for an accident to happen, we model all the possible hazards and unsafe practices to create an early warning system which alerts everyone and empowers responders to act and prevent accidents.
- Customer delight in public sector services e.g., banks: public sector banks cater to all levels of Indian society and dealing with the vast diversity can be overwhelming and debilitating. Modeling all the millions of interactions into a compact framework of mental outcomes and engagement classes, we empower staff to be ready and precise in their service delivery while ensuring scalability.
- Defusing tensions in citizen facing units e.g., police stations: Modeling the different stories and situations of citizens and their need for police services enables us to design precision responses which the police are ready with. This reduces the possibility of flare-ups and omissions of any kind.
These are some examples. Knowledge modeling can be used to enable people across the line – from CEOs to last mile delivery personnel, from high end counselors to front end retail staff.
What does one need to be able to do Knowledge Modeling?
Knowledge modeling is more and beyond data analytics. It deals with cognitive side of human systems – mindsets, attitudes, dialogues, metaphors, aspirations, challenges, etc. To succeed,
- One has to be able to integrate the rigour of pure sciences (e.g. mathematics, statistics, etc.) with the richness of social sciences (e.g. humanities, ethnography, sociology, psychology, etc.)
- One has to have a knack to find hidden patterns and the desire to connect the dots from structured and unstructured data
- One must have the affinity for building patterns and logical connects that give you a completely new perspective on things
As a person, we expect the following from a potential knowledge modeling professional
- Good academic track record (subject or stream is not important)
- Depth of knowledge in whatever subject / stream that you have chosen
- Confident of standing up and collaborating with a team of highly intelligent, creative, result-oriented multi-disciplinary group of people
Fynd is India's largest omnichannel commerce platform helping retail businesses accelerate growth.
Founded by Farooq Adam, Harsh Shah, and Sreeraman MG in 2012. The company is headquartered in Mumbai and currently employs 350+ spread across design, engineering, data science, operations and sales. Trusted by over 600 brands and 10,000 stores.
What will you be doing?
- Work directly with the Founders, Principal Architects and Growth Leads to help them with tricky new problems
- Study companies and sectors to identify trends for us to invest and build in
- Articulating the strategic vision of the organisation and help in it’s implementation
- Get your hands dirty on organisational priorities as set in our OKRs
- Work with the allied organisations and external consultants to achieve our long-term objectives
Who will be a good fit for this
- Entrepreneurs with proven track record
- Management Consultants with 5+ years of experience
- Engineers from top-tier institutes with 5+ years of operator experience at tech startups
What skills you should have
- Deep understanding and passion for all things technology. Widely read
- Detail oriented, above par attention to detail
- Very analytical in nature
- Superior written and oral presentation skills
This is a long-term role requiring many years of organisational commitment. This is not a remote role and candidate should be based in Mumbai or willing to relocate here
Compensation: Best-in-class. No bar for the right talent
- Responsible for all documentation related activities/artifacts involved with the story solutioning
- Work closely with the product managers to streamline the backlog and add get the acceptance criteria reviewed and approved.
- The guide development team on clarifying the queries while coming up with technical user stories
- Understand the business needs of customers and should be able to translate them into the application and operational requirements.
- Documenting and translating customer business functions and processes.
- Create solutions to problems for the business as a whole, and accordingly must effectively be able to communicate with a variety of business areas
- Evaluate the needs and ensure that the implementation team has gathered comprehensive details they require for creating and implementing the system
- Work with the product managers, architects, and development teams to ensure that business, quality, and functional goals are met with each product release
- Work closely with the other core team members (developers, testers, & scrum masters) to ensure the day-to-day sprint activities by answering requirement-related queries.
- Should be from Financial or Fin-Tech background preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence your stakeholders and manage expectations
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
Please note, this is a freelance position on contract basis. We prefer full-time writers, though part-timers can also apply.
We are Powerplay, India’s 1st mobile app for construction. In simple words, it’s the "Slack for Construction Industry". It replaces WhatsApp groups and helps contractors collect money faster by improving their site to office communication. Founded by IIT Roorkee alumni -Iesh Dixit and Shubham Goyal. Backed by industry experts and leading VCs like Sequoia, Accel, and India Quotient. Why join Powerplay We are on a mission to empower construction workers with great design and technology to fasten Indian infrastructure development. The second largest industry in India - Construction is making a transition from pen and paper to digital, on Powerplay. So, if you want to help and impact the 16% working population of India employed in construction, you will love to work here. Also, every person who joins Powerplay absolutely loves what they do. Time just passes for us when we work. We believe that is the only way to do great work. If you resonate with this, come join us!
● Working closely with sales in support of generating new business revenues.
● Showcase Powerplay services and the benefits we would provide to potential customers.
● Answer functional questions related to Powerplay´s products in Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
● Build out and enhance the RFP, tech and security questionnaire repository.
● Participate in web demos.
● Build core knowledge in Powerplay´s industry solutions.
● Actively monitor and assist in day-to-day sales & partner support via established channels (Salesforce, SharePoint, Zendesk and face-to-face).
● Develop and maintain the Pre-Sales team competence and processes by actively assessing and adjusting routines, platforms/systems, documentation materials, training and demonstration execution.
We've Got Awesome Perks!
● We always offer a competitive salary along with ESOPs
● We have Sodexo of 8K per month to take care of you and it’s on top of your CTC.
● Medical Insurance for you and your family, worth 5 Lakhs.
● We don't track how many leaves in a month or a year you take. Whenever you feel like taking a break, please go ahead and take it. Please do not forget to leave a note on Slack but that does not mean you are seeking approval from anyone in the Organization