About Inbound Mantra
Founded in 2011, https://www.inboundmantra.com/" target="_blank">Inbound Mantra is a profitable https://www.inboundmantra.com/inbound-marketing-agency/" target="_blank">inbound marketing agency based in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR. It has 8 employees currently and works in the domain of Inbound Marketing with a focus on SaaS. Inbound Mantra is also an important HubSpot Partner that happens to serve the HubSpot ecosystem across the entire world.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a qualified Performance Marketing Lead to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our company.
As a Digital Marketing Lead, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence.
Ultimately, you should be able to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
We need a spearhead who can:
- Continuously iterate and design A/B tests around different creatives, audiences and/or bidding strategies;
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with different paid advertising platforms,
- Planning and control of the digital performance marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels;
- Work with campaign teams to plan successful campaigns focusing on audience, product and placements to drive volume and efficiency thresholds;
- Using A/B testing to optimize digital marketing performance;
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities;
- Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages;
- Working with other stakeholders to optimize the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc;
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customers digital journey & overseeing multi channel content strategies.
- Analyze weekly and monthly reports from multiple ad channels, Google Analytics, and MMP to drive insights and opportunities along with working knowledge & tracking of analytics tools (GTM & GA)
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
- Managing Digital Marketing Team.
- Knowledge around fraud & its prevention across web & app.
- Proficiency with all major social media platforms (e.g: FB, Insta, Twitter etc)
- Test ads across devices to ensure the best branding and user experience
- Test ad messaging across segments and report on engagement
- Optimize organic social posts for content and messaging
- Optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy.
- Monitor and respond to customer comments on social posts
- Work with internal stakeholders to promote announcements
- Campaign management, measurement, optimization.
- Dive deep into reporting which includes but not limited to bids, device, audience segments, geo and demo targets, and creative, etc
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Strategizing and Maintaining Brand Consistency across social media platforms via tone, voice, and terminology.
- Manage community engagement, growth, and optimization
- Creating compelling social media content, collaborations and campaigns in order to grow Shiprocket's digital community, engage new audiences and sustain existing followers
- Interacting with new and existing audiences online and deepening engagement across all Shiprocket's social media platforms
- Draft social media content for Shiprocket and post it on platforms
- Scan and monitor digital and social media sites and hashtags, identify opportunities for Shiprocket on digital platforms
- Provide live coverage of events including by taking pictures and short videos and drafting messages for Shiprocket social media channels
- Monitor Shiprocket & social media channels, engage with community members and flag reputational risks or communication opportunities to Management
- Support efforts to ensure social media presence and branding are consistent and cohesive across all platforms
- Identify strategic opportunities for content and digital partnerships to enhance Shiprocket & social media reach and engagement
Preferred Candidates :
As we want to speed up and reach our Mission and Vision, we would like candidates who can join us on Priority and are from Delhi/NCR
Happy to offer ESOPs to Candidates with right fit and attitude who have spent considerate amount of time with the company and shown their worth.
We are India's first Fantasy Ecommerce platform that enables a new method of shopping and saving by playing fun based quizzes for everyone.
(Leading Health & Nutrition based Startup in Mumbai)
- Creating Campaigns in Google ads, Facebook marketing & other online marketing Platforms
- Keyword Research & Monitoring
- Writing Ad copy/description
- Basic knowledge of Google Sheets
- Must be proficient in the English Language
- Monitors the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations
- Compile data across several platforms and create weekly/monthly reports, including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development
- Displays organizational capabilities to track progress, execution and consistency of social advertising campaigns
- Running Email/SMS Campaigns
- Demonstrates understanding of and ability to facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization
- Coordinate with Ad Agencies & take regular updates
- Coordinate with content team to get the required creatives
- Coordinate with production team to ensure inventory is in place before running campaigns
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with a mix of creative and analytical skills to develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
BetterInvest is an investment platform focused on generating passive income streams and building wealth for investors.
We at BetterInvest provides you a variety of alternate investment options which are focussed on generating passive income and helping investors achieve financial happiness. One of the first asset classes that we are launching is fractional ownership in Commercial Real Estate. We are enabling access to wealth creation opportunities that were previously available only to the top 1% of the population. We make commercial real estate investing easy, affordable and transparent.
Visit www.betterinvest.club to learn more.
Roles and responsibilities
- Build the overall digital strategy for the company
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns that generate potential leads to the product
- Responsible for the monthly budgets for the digital marketing
- Use analytics tools to monitor and do complete data analysis from website traffic till conversion
- Monitor campaign performance and identify opportunities for improvement and optimise campaigns accordingly
- Collaborate with team members on campaign development and implementation
- Measure campaign performance across channels and assess against goals
- 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing role and B2C lead generation.
- Experience in running successful marketing campaigns across multiple channels and geographies.
- Deep understanding of paid campaign strategies across channels to drive revenue (Google Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn ads).
- Deep understanding of analytics tools to track and capture key data of the campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to take new initiatives and push the boundaries constantly.
About the job
As the AGM - Acquisition, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our marketing strategy for player acquisition. You will consistently execute, learn, and iterate result-oriented marketing campaigns to ensure successful player acquisition and optimum utilization of all resources. Leading a team of marketing specialists, you will work with senior leadership across functions and ensure we achieve industry-leading revenue and budget targets consistently.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan for player acquisition through various platforms.
- Ideate and execute innovative campaigns for player acquisition. Strategizing and implementing various promotional offers and bonus offers to increase player acquisition and deposits.
- Create aggressive monthly and quarterly acquisition plans and ensure we meet them.
- Track the effectiveness of ongoing campaigns through regular reporting that includes details of customer behaviour, usage, and spending.
- Analyse the customer journey and identify key touchpoints in the customer's interaction to optimize customer activation and acquisition.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics.
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events.
- Conduct thorough competitive analysis to stay informed and ahead of the competition.
- Demonstrable experience in a senior role leading acquisition as well as designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns.
- Thorough knowledge of SEM, Facebook and CRM tools like CleverTap, Web-engage, etc.
- Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of SQL and Tableau is preferable.
- Ability to creatively solve business problems through strategic and innovative approaches.
- Ability to work with various teams in a complex environment, ensuring timely delivery of multiple projects.
- Highly analytical with the ability to collate, analyse, and present data and drive clear insights into decisions that improve KPIs.
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with senior management, company divisions, and partners.
- Ideally, should have gaming or e-commerce industry experience.
BLITZPOKER is part of one of the largest poker networks in the world with over a million registrations and 100,000 active users.
In India, majority-owned by i3 Interactive Inc. BLIZTPOKER brings together all the fun and class in the world of online poker games in India with its exciting poker tournaments and promotions. It offers varieties of games in poker like Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Open Face Chinese Poker among others for professional and recreational players.
· Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
· Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
· Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
· Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
· Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
· Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
· Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
· Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
· Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
· Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Competencies & Skills Required :
· Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
· Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
· Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
· Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
· Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, WebTrends, etc.)
· Skills and experience in creative content writing
· Analytical mindset and critical thinking
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please dont apply if you dont have prior success with marketing. Since I am not an expert myself I cant guide freshers. Please apply only if you have prior success & have ideas of how to drive interest for codebrahma.
You will be working with me (codeanand.com) , and this is a high growth role
Growth Marketing Manager
Experience - 2.0 to 6.0 Year(s)
Location - Delhi
Working days - 5
Qualification - Any Graduate (Full time)
Skills: 2 years Hands-on Experience on Facebook or Google Marketing | Excel & data analytics skill set
- Ownership of growing app base through Digital Marketing channels (FB, Insta, Google, Tiktok++)
- Collaborate with the business(category) and creative team in devising communication strategy (creative & messaging) & bringing this to life
- Lead larger business decisions by working with the digital team in creating, analysing & optimizing growth data sets to deliver insights
- Monitor & optimize ROI driven campaigns regularly to meet demand, revenue and budget goals
- Work with product and data engineering teams to design systems and processes for efficiencies leading to exponential growth
- 2 years Hands-on Experience on Facebook or Google Marketing
- Excel & data analytics skill set (SQL knowledge is a plus)
- Strong with number crunching
- Analytical bent of mind; can break down data and assess it efficiently
- Willing to learn in fast-paced startup ecosystem with Result-driven mindset
- Ability to work under pressure, tight timelines & handle uncertainty
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal, time management, and problem-solving skills
Leads demand growth for the platform. Driving New-Users & More-Usage as key mandates. Missioned to unlock rapid adoption (in a profitable way) with Strong Consumer Intelligence, Offering & Pricing strategy, Zero-$ hacks, Strategic Partnerships, Large Media campaigns etc. Digital Growth team plays a key role in Driving New-User acquisition. Working end to-end in planning digital strategy, executing for all channels & driving performance/demand.