What you’ll do
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and
- executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet
- sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining
- sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- We always offer a competitive salary along with ESOPs
- We have Sodexo of 8K per month to take care of you and its on top of your CTC.
- Medical Insurance for you and your family, worth 5 Lakhs.
- We don't track how many leaves in a month or a year you take. Whenever you feel like
- taking a break, please go ahead and take it. Please do not forget to leave a note on Slack but that does not mean you are seeking approval from anyone in the Organization
We are looking for a highly driven technology leader who will be responsible for driving the entire technology strategy of the firm. While we appreciate the energy of recent graduates, we have a strong preference for people with extensive work experience.
- Tech Strategy Design: As an Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the overall development life cycle of complex projects with significant bottom-line impact. You will be responsible for technology innovations and overall technology strategy.
- Growth Roadmap: You will map out the execution plan to meet the company’s technology and product goals.
- Coach and Mentor: You will be responsible to plan resources, hire, and groom them to align with the vision of the firm. You will also create the next line of leadership within the division.
- Curiosity: You should be curious to learn about technology innovations across the market and incorporate them into the Deep Learn platform based on relevance and to improve user experience.
- Reliability and Security at Scale: You will be responsible for ensuring data security and maintaining the reliable performance of all Production-Level services.
- At least 7 - 10 years of experience in Software Development. Proven experience as an Engineering Manager or similar role and hands-on coding experience in multiple programming languages.
- Highly experienced with designing microservices-based architecture and optimization for performance and scalability.
- Experienced with design principles such as DDD, SOLID principles, Clean Code Principles, Test Driven Design(TDD) Approach, Reactive Programming Techniques and Repository Pattern.
- Highly experienced with Java 8, Spring Framework, SQL/Relational Databases, Non-Relational databases such as MongoDB, Messaging Queues such as Pub/Sub and API Gateways.
- Experienced with cloud architecture and security (GCP or AWS) and container technologies (GKE, Docker), Git, and CI/CD.
- Knowledge of video streaming (Video-on-Demand / Live), DRM and other security practices is a plus.
- Experience with AI architecture, Data Science or Big data Architecture is a plus.
- You will work directly with the two co-founders in helping the company to achieve its strategic and operational goals, by delivering key internal and external projects that are critical to the success of the company
- You will own the creation of all external facing material produced by the CEO Office for senior engagements with the promoters, board and all employees
- You will have a deep understanding of the company business model, the underlying profitability and levers of different business verticals
- You will be responsible for driving the rigour of analytical market based insights into actionable co-ordination between the Revenue team and the Brand team
1. Serve as a day-to-day point of client contact
2. Writing creative briefs & minutes of the meeting and de-briefing the team
3. Research and prepare client presentations, reports and conduct in-person client meetings
4. Research on industry & competitor trends to apply best practices to client portfolio
5. Understanding client goals/objectives and their creative requirements including Branding,Packaging, UI/UX Design, Social Media, Content Development, Web Development, Graphic Design, Digital Marketing & more
6. Work jointly with the internal team to drive strategy & development
7. Identify growth opportunities from the client portfolio and drive revenue by upselling
8. Research & keep current on emerging online trends and best practices within the Creative Digital Industry.
10. Maintaining profitability of all the projects and completing projects within stipulated timelines.
11. Keeping a track of all the payment milestones for the projects.
12. Being a part of brainstorming sessions with the creative team to facilitate good campaigns.
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. It was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and has got the support of marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric in its journey to be the biggest all remote company in the world.
In short, we pioneered remote working when very few believed in the concept and now we are leading the way for the entire world to see!
- An Online Business Manager at Wishup is a remote full-time employee that works for and is trained by Wishup, and is deployed to engage with one or more US-based clients. - The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What’s in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 2 weeks of training during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
Roles & Responsibilities:
As an Online Business Manager, you will work closely with one or more clients on either one or all of the following tasks:
- Project Management
- Ecommerce Assistance (Amazon Seller/Shopify)
- Advanced Excel and MIS Reporting
- CRM and Lead Management
- Online Research
- Lead Generation
- Executive Assistance (Itinerary Planning, Calendar Management, Inbox Management, etc.)
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
The commitment to a long-term association is highly expected from the candidate. Also, since this is a remote position, you must be self-driven and organized
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work in US time zones
Work Shift (either of the following may be allocated):
Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
Training at Wishup:
Life at Wishup:
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts (Web, SEO, Content & Email)
- Leading a team of Web, SEO, Content and Email experts
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Present strategies to clients and ensuring timely execution and delivery
- Analyze the effectiveness of strategies implemented
- Time to time recommend, design and implement new projects to increase their ROI
- Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client
- Prepare and present reports on their progress
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services and upselling them time to time
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology
- Lastly, manage the P/L of the team and accounts assigned
- Knowledge of digital tools and technology
- Understanding and knowledge of websites, search and email
- Experience in customer service
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player & leader
- Good time-management skills and organized
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
TOOLBOX- SENIOR -PRODUCTION COORDINATOR- VFX
Company Name, Profile, Work Culture: Toolbox Animation Studio Pvt. Ltd.
Toolbox Studio is a media organization in India, specialized in Visual Effects & Animation, TV
Commercials, Motion Graphics and Corporate Video Production. We are designed to provide
solutions to a range of industries that include Film, Broadcast, Online, Digital and spectrum
of corporate sectors such as IT, Education, Hospitality, Automobile and Lifestyle. Along with
having international experience across 3 continents, Toolbox is firmly rooted with its
extensive home experience that places us uniquely to deliver international as well as
domestic projects with equal professionalism.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Work with Producer, Leads and Supervisors to track and manage the workflow through the
departments meeting internal and external deadlines
- Review production schedules and revises according to project specifications
- Attend all dailies, client meetings and production meetings to record accurate and detailed
- Maintain an accurate summary of progress from the previous day's work by artists
- Arrange dailies and/or rounds with Supervisor
- Create weekly and monthly schedules for project deadlines
- Communicate with artists daily, to ensure they have the appropriate resources and that their
work is on target for completion
- Help to maintain a positive, upbeat and professional production office, being pro-active and
Specific Skill Set :
- Should be able to take ownership of projects and complete them before deadline
- Ability to take initiative to create and maintain project-tracking in deadline-driven
- Hands on experience on Microsoft office (Excel, word, PowerPoint, outlook etc.)
- Good communicator (both oral and written) in English
- Self-motivated, initiator and results-oriented
- Good team player, should motivate team to learn and grow
- Should demonstrate positive attitude, high motivation and interpersonal skills.
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: 4+ years (Animation + VFX Industry)
- As part of the core leadership team, you will spearhead sales acquisition and operations initiatives for the organization with respect to apartment societies.
- Leading a team in the large sales function of NoBrokerHood by demonstrating leadership skills through building teams, driving key process metrics, creating superlative work culture, bringing strong customer focus and leading the company to exponential growth.
- Manage a team of BD Managers, Operations team and responsible for overall performance of the team and city
- Will be responsible for strategic partnerships with Builders, Facility Management Companies etc.
- Working cohesively with a team of equally talented and passionate colleagues to develop short and long-term strategies to efficiently grow the business.
- Utilizing high level of work independence and autonomy of decisions to enable team for 100X growth
- Identifying, experimenting and executing innovative ideas for expansion
- Proven field sales experience (B2B or B2C)
- Team management skills to manage a field sales team
- Total Experience of 3 to 5 years with team management experience of minimum 1 year
What we have to offer-
- Working directly with leadership team; having high level of work independence, autonomy and empowerment to lead company-wide changes
- Being part of a start-up from an early stage, lead your area of expertise and be a part of this exciting growth journey of changing the real estate world
- Excellent platform for learning how to build teams, achieve goals and handle high growth situations. Ideal for people with entrepreneurial ambitions.