We are hiring a business analyst to join our project team. You will work alongside project stakeholders and report directly to Sr. Business analysts. The purpose of the role is to liaison and bridge the gap between the BDM team and technical team to comprehend and analyze customer requirements and translate it to the development teams thereby, ensuring the right requirement detail in the documentation.
To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to the team.
· Elicit requirements, gathering, & documenting.
· Ability to grasp, relate, and quick response to new inquiries.
· Interaction with team members at regular intervals, share knowledge and information
· Clear and concise communication and project management skills.
· Detail out scope documents, functional & non-functional requirements, features, etc. ensuring all stated and unstated customer needs are captured.
· Construct project documents (BRD, FRD) as per the project requirement and develop Flow charts, Use case diagrams, ER diagrams, User stories
· Performing requirements analysis
· Understand SDLC and fit into the Agile environment.
· Co-operating behavioral with the cross-functional team and being able to translate business needs into technical needs.
· Interface and coordinate with BDM team engagement & understand the client’s requirements
About Ebizz Infotech
We are a web and mobile design and development company since 2011. Creating websites and apps, creating brand identities, and launching startups. Our goal is to provide a reliable, competitive advantage of IT services to our clients around the world.
Since 2011, our team of award-winning mobile and web strategists, UX/UI designers, and software engineers have worked on over 400+ mobile and digital solutions for the world's leading enterprise and consumer-facing companies.
🏆 UPWORK TOP RATED PLUS
★ PREFERRED FREELANCER
✔ Top Mobile App development company 2020 by Clutch
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of bidding portals (Upwork, Freelance)
- Generating leads By Email – Marketing
- Generating leads for website design and development
• Gather intelligence from key business leaders about needs and future growth
• Partner with the internal IT team to ensure each project meets a specific need and resolves successfully
• Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion
• Evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities for enhancing our software, hardware and IT processes
• Compile and distribute reports on application development and deployment
• Design and execute A/B testing procedures to extract data from test runs
• Evaluate and draw conclusions from data related to customer behavior
• Consult with the executive team and the IT department on the newest technology and its implications in the industry
• Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development, Computer Engineering, Project Management or related field
• 5+ years’ experience in technology development and deployment
- Answer Inbound/Outbound Calls Professionally, Explain Products And Services To Customers
- Identify Customer's Needs And Wants And Convince Them To Buy The Product/Service
- Gain Comprehensive Product Knowledge To Enhance Performance
- International Voice Process/International BPO
- U.K. Shift Timings - 01:30 PM - 11:30 PM
- Fluent Communication Skills Mandatory
- Location - N.I.B.M. Kondhwa, Pune M.H.
We are looking for 5+ year experience B2B sales executive for one of our product.
Candidate must have experience in Lead generation, cold emails, cold calling, fluent in English, comfortable to talk to USA based leads.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Fluent in English to give demos and explain the product to the prospects.
- B2B lead generation experience
- Cold calling and email experience
- Must have good experience in strategic planning and goal oriented
- Experience of lead generation and contacting them on LiknedIn
- 5+ year of experience is the must.
- Relevant experience in B2B sales
- Demos, cold calling, cold emails
- Lead conversion experience
- Comfortable for Night Shift
We are looking for a result-driven Business Developer to actively seek out and engage
customer prospects. Provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in
order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
● Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
● Actively seek out new business/sales opportunities through networking and social
● Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
● Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
● Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
● Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
● Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
● Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
● Maintain positive relationships with clients by providing support, information, and
guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit
and service improvements.
● Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
● Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
● Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
● Reach out to customer leads.
● Continuously improve through feedback
● Proven work experience of 1+ years as Business/Sales representative in Digital
● Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive
business professional relationships
● Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
● Very High Proficiency in English
● Excellent knowledge of MS Office
● Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
● Fast learner and passion for sales
● Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
● Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Research and identify new business opportunities including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services.
- Faster and develop relationship with customers/clients.
- Work strategically carrying necessary planning in order to implement operational changes.
- Have a good understanding of the businesses products or services and be able to advise others about them.
- Marketing experience(2-4years)
- Self development and continuing personal development
- Multitasking & leadership quality
- Must have problem solving quality & have management skill
Title: Business Analyst
Reporting to : Project Manager
Work Location: Coimbatore, TN
As a Business Analyst, he/she will be working as a member of product development team who analyzes the business domain, documents its processes and systems, outlines business requirements, and matches a software business model with the software being built. You will be bridging the gap between stakeholders and the development team, interpreting business requirements into understandable development tasks to match a final software product with the expected business value.
1.Researching business problems and clarifying business ideas
2.Deciding on the expected business value
3.Drafting non-functional requirements
4.Preparing functional requirements
5.Formulating the main backlog
7.Handling Elaboration phase
8.Involved in Story mapping, establishing acceptance criteria, prioritizing backlog items during solution design phase
9.In development phase, will be involved in setting up preparation activities, planning and tracking the development process and activities
10.Gathering and processing feedback from customer and users, formulating the next backlog during maintenance phase
11.Validating requirements and standardizing the software development process
1.Any UG or PG degree preferably a technical degree
2.Minimum 4 (four) years of relevant work experience as a Business Analyst in a software development environment
3.Should be an analytical thinker, strong decision-maker, problem-solver, documentation and visualization master
4.Should possess expert knowledge and experience in Project management tools, documentation tools and modeling tools
Greetings from App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
Designation: Business Development Manager
Min. Experience:- 2 to 3 Years
Job Location: A’bad (Nikol)
Bond:- 1 Year
Salary :- No bar for right candidate (Depends on Skills and experience)
Education Qualification:- BCA, MCA, MSCIT, BSCIT, BE(IT), ME(IT), Diploma in IT and others
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Benefits of working with our company:-
- Only 5 days working,
- We provide training,
- Great Career enhancement opportunity,
- Excellent learning opportunities,
- Paid Leaves, festival leaves, Cultural events, Month end party and others
If you do not find suitable profile, you may kindly share this information to your friends who are looking for change/good opportunity.
App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
Web: www. theappideas.com
Behavior Labs team:
The Behavior Labs team sits at the centre of the company and curates the Mia coach, that produces the content and insights to bring about behavior change. It pushes out to enterprise users, insights about expected performance behavior during a business period. It enables enterprises to influence the behaviors of sales personnel from encouraging early starts to push for lightning finishes. It guides enterprises on how to monitor and manage the behavioural journey that would lead to positive outcomes. Thousands of sales and customer service personnel across the globe are influenced and nudged towards behavior change that results in better performance outcomes.
The behavior lab has two key tasks – use the latest thinking in the space of BE and employee performance to enable specific user groups performance and developing a holistic understanding of the user and mining those insights to consistently fine tune the product. This team contributes towards the development of the digital design interface through which users view the nudge. The team also prepares behavioral analytics decks for clients on a regular basis.
We are looking for a new age candidate for the position of a Behavioral Researcher to work in an environment that is in the frontier of using human behavioural understanding and technology to influence behavior change amongst enterprise workers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Generating insights about behavior from a range of data sources; developing testable propositions
- Conducting original research (e.g. small-scale experiments; feasibility studies to test interventions, qualitative research); analysing quantitative and qualitative data. Understand the trade-offs between different research methods (i.e. quant vs qual, survey vs experiment, A/B tests etc.).
- Action the use of behavioral science concepts into the development of the nudge engine. Keep a continuous watch on new developments in the BE field to adopt and apply into product design.
- Use behavioural science to create contextual information, communication ideas that can influence action amongst user groups and drive them towards a behavioural journey.
- Be intellectually curious and open to innovation but maintain objectivity to ensure that the focus remains on the scientific foundation in which the product is built.
- Good communication and influencing skills, both verbal and written, for a product development & customer facing audience. Specifically, the ability to communicate to these audiences in industry language.
- This role requires a person with curiosity and a passion for inquiry, comfort with ambiguity, and an entrepreneurial/learning mindset. Self-motivated and flexible, this person will be adept at both creative and analytical thinking.
- This is a highly collaborative role which requires the ability to work across the organisation’s product & design teams to develop appropriate ways to bridge the intention – action gap amongst users.