Work with Executives to identify Client needs
- - Interaction with Sales Team to engage in pre-sales and post-sales activities
- Must be excellent in verbal and written communication
- Must be detail oriented in work and focused on results
- Ensure to take appropriate steps to resolve customer's problems
- Audit work orders for accuracy and make corrections if required
location: - Worli, Mumbai (Hybrid}
Salary/rate: Open to discuss
Designation: Currently, we are scouting for Business Development champions
Qrata is a talent start-up that partners with fast-moving digital companies globally to scale their teams. Since 2016, We have served over 100 funded start-ups globally (some unicorns tool) and hire teams in the space of engineering. growth, design, and product Our mission is to be the top curated talent marketplace while fostering a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive workplace.
Qrata matches top talent with global career opportunities from the world’s leading digital companies including some of the world’s fastest-growing start-ups using Qrata’s talent marketplaces. To sign-up please visit Qrata: https://www.qrata.co/
About the role:
We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities through networking, industry knowledge, current expertise, and existing contacts
- Responsible for developing a database of qualified leads.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through networking and social media.
- Lead Generation through various portals like Upwork, LinkedIn, Google, etc.
- Proposal Drafting Planning and Overseeing New Marketing Initiatives.
- Proactively initiate contact with potential clients
- Set up meetings with potential clients and understand their requirements.
- Preparing and delivering presentations to potential new clients.
- Communicating with clients via email, virtual conferencing, or Telephone Calling.
- Build and maintain good relationships with existing clients in order to facilitate repeat business
- Persuade clients to sign search contracts on an exclusive and/or retainer basis
- Assist clients in formulating their expectations and contractual requirement in order for the appropriate candidates to be suitably matched with the role
- Work together with the internal researchers to match the candidates to the profile and create a shortlist
- Professionally present a candidate shortlist to the client
- The candidate is expected to conduct regular face-to-face meetings with the clients and undertake networking activities.
Who is our ideal fit?
· Candidate must be from Recruitment Agency/Firm with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Business Development for Permanent & Executive Search Positions.
· A self-starter with a desire for success who can spot new opportunities
· Proven record in business development
· Driven individual motivated by sales results
· Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening
· Organised, Presentable and confident
As a Business Development Manager working under the FMCG segment an ideal candidate must perform the following responsibilities
.Create exclusive distributors, exclusive super stockiest and business associates for the company towards business growth.
.Guide, coordinate and make strategic marketing plans for the sales team working under his jurisdiction.
.Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
.Keep abreast with stock reports, inventory, product orders, re-order etc.
.Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field.
.Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
.Strong communication skills.
.Excellent organizational skills.
.Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Requirement gathering for web and app development projects.
- Managing a client’s portfolio.
- Understanding & drafting of Business Proposals.
- Identifying potential clients by researching their industries and competitors.
- Identifying industry trends and recommending changes to existing business strategies.
- Handling customers' pre-sales and post-sales queries.
Should have a Positive attitude.
Should be able to make reports and presentations.
Should be interested in writing blogs/forum.
Should be excellent at communication skills (written and verbal).
Should have knowledge of web & app technology.
Designation - BDE
Location - Mumbai
Skills - software sales in the banking and Insurance domain
Exp - 3+ yrs
If you can put one leg into the analogue world and another leg into the digital world to quickly translate business objectives into technical recruitment into software screens... If you think the computer screen is the world that you really want to make an impact on it is more significant than life. Then come join us.
Think you’ve got it in you? Let’s check the requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (They always say communication is key, don’t they?)
- Time management (Time is always of the essence at iThink)
- Organisational skills
- Be well versed with the draw.io tool or any flow chart-making tool (going with the flow is good, but so is planning!)
And that’s it!
What duties does the job involve?
During your time as a Business Analyst on our ITL team, you will be:
- Enjoying your time with us
This we can assure you of, but apart from it, you will be required to:
- Creating technical reports, activity diagrams, BRD, FRD and manuals for the team (help us help others?)
- Developing workflow charts for system changes
- Monitoring each project's progress and optimising processes (concrete results for our efforts, you know?)
- Work as a SPOC between the Tech and Marketing Team and other stakeholders (like we said, coordination skills are a must!)
- Collaborate with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision (great minds don’t always have to think alike!)
- Require Knowledge of the Balsamiq Tool.
- Should have a basic understanding of Figma.
2. Growing business through the development of new leads and new contacts
3. Identifying new revenue opportunities
4. Building business relationships with current and potential clients
5. Attending networking events to attract and retain clients
6. Developing and executing sales and marketing strategies to grow business
7. Maintaining and updating sales, marketing, and business development documentation
8. Assisting with marketing and promotional projects
9. Collaborating with management on sales goals
10. Supporting the team with other responsibilities as required
1. Work on lead identification and conversion.
2. Talk to influencers and decision-makers involved in procuring IT/software development services.
3. Qualify prospects and identify potential opportunities.
4. Coordinate with the technical team to schedule pre-sales discussion & ensure smooth communication between prospect, sales team.
5. Work on handling the up-level lead generation.
6. Work on setting up the pipeline and driving the revenue growth.
7. Research, prospect, and build a targeted client base for business development.
8. Set up online demo meetings and face to face meetings.
9. Follow-up with prospects identified as potential clients and who have shown interest to use our services.
10. Serve as the first in-depth point of contact to customers.
11. Make outbound cold calls to the targeted list of prospects.
12. Provide product information to prospective customers.
13. Develop an active sales pipeline of qualified prospects.
14. Work on customer onboarding, client support, nurturing and success.
Candidate should have:
1. Good communication skills (spoken and written).
2. Persuasion and people skills to engage clients and customers.
3. Data mining experience using LinkedIn, Google, etc.
4. IT solution/IT sales/mobility/pre-sales/outbound(software sales)/business development/key account management exposure/analytics sales experience.
Greetings from App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
Designation: Business Development Manager
Min. Experience:- 2 to 3 Years
Job Location: A’bad (Nikol)
Bond:- 1 Year
Salary :- No bar for right candidate (Depends on Skills and experience)
Education Qualification:- BCA, MCA, MSCIT, BSCIT, BE(IT), ME(IT), Diploma in IT and others
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Benefits of working with our company:-
- Only 5 days working,
- We provide training,
- Great Career enhancement opportunity,
- Excellent learning opportunities,
- Paid Leaves, festival leaves, Cultural events, Month end party and others
If you do not find suitable profile, you may kindly share this information to your friends who are looking for change/good opportunity.
App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
Web: www. theappideas.com
- Full understanding of the PIM data model
- Create conceptual data models, data flow documentation and user workflow processes
- Complete analysis needed to normalize and harmonize data attributes for the PIM and Data Governance tool
- Support needed for data governance documentation such as data dictionary and data lineage
- Lead discovery meetings with business owners to evaluate current PIM system and processes to document a recommended solution design of PIM for stakeholder review
- Document business requirements for data attributes, taxonomy, hierarchy, workflow and procedures in the PIM
- Leveraging agreed to solution design to configure the PIM system with the needed attributes, business rules, validations and workflow to ensure the business need is satisfied
- Define test cases and develop and execute test plans
- Identify and communicate the level of effort associated to new requirements that are received to be leveraged to establish release schedule for new demand
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2-3 years' relevant experience required; 5- 7 years' work experience preferred