We are looking for a passionate Laravel/edtech Product manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be an
enthusiastic project manager eager to learn and grow his/her skills in the field.
● Be able to take a finished specification or design and create functional software environment.
● Ability to think critically, conduct research and creatively solve problems.
● Ability to communicate clearly with stakeholders and peers, and the ability to collaborate as a team.
● Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
● Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
Qualification and experience
● Knowledge of PHP, Laravel, MySQL, Apache and Linux servers
● Knowledge of design patterns, composition and object-oriented development
● Experience working with APIs, both integrating a third-party API and creating your own when necessary
● Experience in test automation and test-driven development
● Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Scholar clone Pvt Ltd
At Scholar Clone we are dedicated to transforming K-12 education so that all students can acquire and apply the knowledge, attitudes, and necessary skills to thrive in their studies, careers, and lives.
We focus: Integrated solution and human and data driven technology.
Engineering Leader, Cloud Infrastructure.
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Do you thrive on solving complex technical problems? Do you want to be at the cutting edge of technology? If so,we’re interested in speaking with you!
We’re looking for a seasoned engineering leader in the Cloud team that is responsible for building, operating, and maintaining a customer-facing DBaaS service in multiple public clouds (AWS, GCP, and Azure). The service supports unified multiverse management of YugabyteDB, including fault-domain aware provisioning, rolling upgrades, security,
networking, monitoring, and day-2 operations (backups, scaling, billing etc). If you’re a strong leader who exemplifies collaboration, who is driven and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, and who has a strong desire to build an internet-scale, extensible cloud based service with strong emphasis on simplicity and user experience, this job is for
Lead, inspire, and influence to make sure your team is successful
Partner with the recruiting team to attract and retain high-quality and diverse talent
Establish great rapport with other development teams, Product Managers, Sales and Customer Success tomaintain high levels of visibility, efficiency, and collaboration
Ensure teams have appropriate technical direction, leadership and balance between short-term impact andlong term architectural vision.
Occasionally contributing to development tasks such as coding and feature verifications to assist teamswith release commitments, to gain an understanding of the deeply technical product as well as to keepyour technical acumen sharp.
BS/MS degree in CS-or- a related field with 5+ years of engineering management experience leading productive, high-functioning teams
Strong fundamentals in distributed systems design and development
Ability to hire while ensuring a high hiring bar, keep engineers motivated, coach/mentor, and handle performance management
Experience running production services in Public Clouds such as AWS, GCP, and Azure
Experience with running large stateful data systems in the Cloud
Prior knowledge of Cloud architecture and implementation features (multi-tenancy, containerization,orchestration, elastic scalability)
A great track record of shipping features and hitting deadlines consistently; should be able to move fast,build in increments and iterate; have a sense of urgency, aggressive mindset towards achieving results and excellent prioritization skills; able to anticipate future technical needs for the product and craft plans to realize them
Ability to influence the team, peers, and upper management using effective communication and collaborative techniques; focused on building and maintaining a culture of collaboration within the team.