- Creating a positive onboarding experience for new clients.
- Manage daily activities and tasks for clients by Line Manager
- Regularly interacting with clients through telephone calls, email communications, or face-to-face meetings.
- Responding to clients' requests as they arise in real time
- Maintaining an accurate record of all necessary documents pertaining to the brand.
- Coordinate with various internal teams to deliver Creative, Data Analytics, Tech and Operational Services
- Develop a relationship with clients and manage their expectations (Kudos if you can balance the two together!)
- Upsell! Always be on a lookout to identify opportunities and convert them to grow revenue
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Coach and support team members to help them meet departmental goals
- Take responsibility for the quality of work, the accuracy of brief and the team’s output
- Maintain weekly, fortnightly and monthly reports
- Meeting clients to discuss strategy and report on progress
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
BECOME A PEOPLE’S PERSON!
- Exhibit strong leadership skills and motivate-inspire your team members
- Stick to the client’s brief and the agreed process to deliver effectively
- Utilize your team’s productivity keeping the Scope Of Work and allocated budget
- Be all ears to Account Managers and mentor to get the best performance possible
IMPROVE THE PROCESS!
- Relentlessly work on improving the internal processes while solving problems along the way
COMMUNICATE AND COLLABORATE!
- Manage all business communications
- Become a link for the internal team and make sure the process is consistently followed until the project is completed as per the client’s brief
SKILLS WE DESIRE
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- A+ presentation skills (making PPTs included)
- Natural attention to detail
- Financial management and commercial acumen
- Advanced software skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project (or equivalent Project management tool).
About Team Pumpkin
EMB is looking for a Marketing Delivery Manager to join their team! As a Marketing Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring and guiding the execution of all work that is delivered by the agency. You will provide excellent client service, applying the agency’s best resources and effectively managing people across departments to ensure that programs are flawlessly executed on time and on budget.
- Manage the execution of multi-channel marketing and advertising communications programs that can include email, direct mail, digital, web, event, collateral, and other marketing communications
- Write creative briefs/work orders for projects and run project/creative kick-off meetings
- Manage creative development of multiple projects with many versions
- Assist with strategy development
- Assist in creating presentations, POVs, test planning, etc.
- Develop strong, trusting relationships with internal teams and clients
- Ensure flawless execution of projects
- Coordinate with the print producer or project manager to develop schedules. Partner with print producer/project manager during the production phase of a project
- Manage the project schedules to ensure completion on time. Surface any unresolved timing or resource issues with the Partner agency
- Develop rapport and partnering relationships with key clients. Build the relationship by demonstrating a genuine sense of responsibility for the success of the business
- Manages project estimates to ensure projects stay on budget. Assist Partner agency with accruals or budget reporting as needed
- Involved in project-level strategy planning/development
- Develop a deeper understanding of the client’s business and the automotive environment by actively learning about business, products, and competitive environment.
- Based on knowledge of business and industry, bring forward and identify new initiatives and opportunities
- Writes presentations, POVs, test plans, and recommendations for projects
- Presents creative ideas to clients
- Understand fast past nature of business and positively respond to last-minute client requests
- Sufficient presence to be respected by clients and internally
- University degree (ideally in marketing/business studies)
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience in an agency environment in a client service role
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines across multiple projects, and display strong organizational skills
- Ability to transfer knowledge from project-to-project
- Well organized
- Shows initiative and desire to learn
- Handles assigned work requests in an efficient, timely manner
- Has strong client relationship experience
- Can successfully complete projects without assistance
- Understanding of KPIs and analytics
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Use sound and logical judgment
- Displays strong problem-solving skills
- Strong client service orientation
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail
At EMB, Relationship is our middle name.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to drive digital transformation for our client's businesses and provides creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
We are looking are looking for talented and motivated campaign manager to lead and execute our various marketing campaigns. The successful candidate should have experience in managing digital and mass media (TV, Print, OOH, Radio etc.) marketing campaigns.
The campaign manager will work closely with work in collaboration with internal teams and external agencies to prepare and execute campaigns and measure and report on their effectiveness.
· Develop, execute and manage marketing campaigns with the aim of customer acquisition or engagement
· Brief the various teams within marketing (such as creative, social media and digital) to ensure each campaign is forward planned and delivered on time
· Recruit and manage external agencies to execute marketing campaigns
· Devise campaign timelines and budget and ensure that the same is adhered to
· Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
· Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
Skills & Qualifications
· A master’s degree in Marketing, advertising or related fields.
· 1-3 years of related experience
· Understanding and past experience of executing campaigns across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, offline and print
· Exceptional project management and communication skills
· Solid understanding of current market trends
· Experience overseeing simultaneous campaigns
· Understanding and past experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, offline and print
- Working with founders and senior leadership to create and continuously refine the activation and engagement strategy for all of company's partners and stakeholders.
- Ideating, planning, executing and tracking RoI for all content, field, and experiential marketing activities.
- Spearheading other marketing channels including social/ digital/ content/ influencer and creating a cohesive marketing strategy.
- Engaging in outreach to influencers and traditional media channels to create brand awareness for company, and to drive non-paid media coverage.
- Defining and driving the progress of critical KPI’s including Net Promoter Score and measures of brand awareness.
- Creating sourcing channels for brands and patrons of company in a cost-efficient way.
- Researching, analyzing and sharing competitive field activation and experiential marketing insights and activity from spending time in the field.
- Collaborating with internal cross-functional teams to run select strategic projects.
What you need to have:
- B.Tech / B.E.; MBA / PGDM
- 4-5 years of experience in managing marketing activities across channels and driving significant RoI from marketing activities.
- Fundamental understanding of integrated, multi-channel marketing concepts and best practices
- Proven expertise in developing, executing, and measuring integrated campaigns
- Experience with organizing events, meet-ups, and conferences is a plus
- Prior startup experience is a plus
- Strong academic credentials from a Tier 1 institution.
- Significant understanding of the fintech and financial services space.
- Bonus: Tier 1 MBA.
- Bonus: Southeast Asian market knowledge or experience.
What’s on offer
- A fast-paced, exciting workplace with a cool vision
- Learning Budgets - We love to support our employees’ efforts to learn, grow, and improve
- Competitive compensation and healthcare
- Health insurance
- Being a top 20 team member in a high growth startup, with room to scale exponentially as we grow
- Equity stock options
- Paid casual off/marriage leaves
We are looking for a talented Social Media Associate to administer our social media accounts. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- Create and maintain a social media Creative calendar and posting schedule
- Interact with brands on a day-to-day basis to understand their requirements
- Well informed on the latest trend in social media space and best practices
- Seed content into social networks.
- Develop creative, innovative and relevant campaigns to achieve business objectives.
- Act as the main point of contact between the agency and the client.
- Co-ordinate with the design & Internal team
- Should be able to research on clients products, services, plans, competitors and target markets
Arrange and attend meetings with the clients to discuss and identify their requirements
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to sell work and ideas, and respond positively to feedback.
- Candidates with 1+ years of agency work experience can apply. Prior experience in social media and Account Management will be preferred
- Candidate with Prior mandatory experience with copywriting, content, social media Management experience with a focus on creative direction,
- Strong communication & presentation skill along with client handling skill set is a must.
- Knowledge of Facebook,Instagram, Twitter, linkedin social media platforms
Job Type: Full-time/ Hybrid--4 days from office rest WFH
Our Office address- KAILAS BUSINESS PARK.
Hiranandani Gardens, Powai-400076
We have a BYOD policy
Salary - upto 30000/month depends on the total experience and skillset
1. Self starter and is familiar how to work with an organized chaos since that is how most agencies function
2. Well aware of social media metrices, analytics and platform
3. Understands how to co-ordinate with clients as well as with teams internally
4. Mobile, we are working remotely but we always on out toes and we may start hybrid office in two-three months
5. Understands and is a digital native and trainable for offline work
6. Expected to run job lists and networks of all current jobs and projects
7. Expected to be punctual and accountable for his/her work and the work of the team
8. Expected to understand both b2b and b2c categories
9. Expected to understand and be able to craft creative briefs
10. Expected to understand how to function under timelines and run timelines
11. Experience in beauty category would be an added advantage
12. expected to have the ability to multi task
13. Added advantage will be shoot exposure
Provide end-to-end support to clients in the services rendered by DigiChefs to clients
Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress to ensure smooth delivery
Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement tactics in digital marketing
Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
Min 1 year into Client servicing
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.