Job title: Sr. Customer Success Manager
Work Location: Mumbai/Remote
Division/Department: Customer Success Onboarding
Reports to: Lead CSM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
About Delivery Solutions
Out-of-the-box solutions are provided by Delivery Solutions to retailers, allowing them to provide customer experiences such as curbside delivery, same-day delivery, shipping, in-store pickup, and post-purchase pickup. The company collaborates with some of the most recognizable names in the retail industry, such as Michael's, Sephora, Loblaw, GameStop, Office Depot, Sally Beauty, Total Wine, Belk, and Abercrombie & Fitch.
Its SAAS-based solution is incredibly adjustable and works in combination with e-commerce sites, warehouse management systems, order management systems, and point-of-sale systems to give a highly scalable experience and a base of delighted customers. They have direct connections to the most prominent businesses in same-day delivery, like DoorDash, Uber, Postmates, and Shipt, amongst others, in addition to the most prominent shipping firms, including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and others.
Perks & Benefits @Delivery Solutions:
- Permanent Remote work - (Work from anywhere)
- Broadband reimbursement
- Flexi work hours - (Login/Logout flexibility)
- 21 Paid leaves in a year (Jan to Dec) and 7 COVID leaves
- Two appraisal cycles in a year
- Encashment of unused leaves on Gross
- RNR - Amazon Gift Voucher
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Technical & Soft skills training
- Sodexo meal card
- Surprise on birthday/ service anniversary/new baby/wedding gifts
- Annual trip
About Company -
They run a Programmatic-first, Full Funnel Growth Marketing Platform for Digital Marketers and Media Agencies globally.
We combine Machine Learning with Human Intelligence to discover unique audience insights and optimize results across the marketing funnel.
We leverage the power of programmatic media to help brands expand their targeted reach, and deliver non-linear growth by optimizing the marketing funnel for brand lift, search lift and incrementality.
1. Ability to translate client briefs into specific actionable items for different departments
2. Handling client engagements at the senior level with client team.
3. Articulate brand requirements and communicate the same to the teams internally
4. Handle the operational job requirements.
5. Should be able to minute meetings clearly
6. Follow up with internal teams for job delivery as per time lines committed
7. Should wear the brand hat and be able to disseminate information internally
8. Conduct market research and data to find out need gaps in the product.
9. Keep a track on competition activities.
10. Ensure all financials in terms of job estimation, billing and collection happens on time.
11. Be the brand custodian
- Strong Experience in Client servicing and customer success
- Required skills - program management, presentation/communication, number crunching.
- Experience - 3-4 years in the digital media industry
- Not looking for folks with experience outside of the digital media industry
- Someone who have worked with solution providers or publishers managing clients
Job Title: Program manager
- Responsible for program management of end-to-end delivery execution from manufacturer factory to cross-border customer locations across the globe
- Work with 3PL transporters, clearing and forwarding agents, shipping lines and custom agents and warehousing partners in different countries to ensure the timely and smooth execution of orders
- Manage 3PL partners including selection, negotiation, performance management and payment for all stages of cross-border logistics and strive to achieve lowest cost efficiency
- Understand and meet the regulatory logistics requirements for different countries
- Ensure tight adherence to the logistics processes, review the key performance metrics, and highlight any risks
- Support the supply & demand team in closing customer deals through the finalization of shipping rates
- Work with other stakeholders - quality, supply and demand team to ensure smooth execution of deliveries
- Build and manage a team for driving the sub-activities for the cross-border logistics
- 4+ Years of Experience in Project Management & Problem Solving
- Should have demonstrated experience in scale & problem solving
- Willing to travel to remote areas (eg Manufacturing factories in parts of Gujarat, MP & Maharashtra)
- Independently manage a lot of external stakeholders like transport, customs agents, CHA, forwarders and warehouse owners
Senior Executive - Client Servicing
- Creating a positive onboarding experience for new clients.
- Manage daily activities and tasks for clients by Line Manager
- Regularly interacting with clients through telephone calls, email communications, or face-to-face meetings.
- Responding to clients' requests as they arise in real time
- Maintaining an accurate record of all necessary documents pertaining to the brand.
- Coordinate with various internal teams to deliver Creative, Data Analytics, Tech and Operational Services
- Develop a relationship with clients and manage their expectations (Kudos if you can balance the two together!)
- Upsell! Always be on a lookout to identify opportunities and convert them to grow revenue
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Coach and support team members to help them meet departmental goals
- Take responsibility for the quality of work, the accuracy of brief and the team’s output
- Maintain weekly, fortnightly and monthly reports
- Meeting clients to discuss strategy and report on progress
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
BECOME A PEOPLE’S PERSON!
- Exhibit strong leadership skills and motivate-inspire your team members
- Stick to the client’s brief and the agreed process to deliver effectively
- Utilize your team’s productivity keeping the Scope Of Work and allocated budget
- Be all ears to Account Managers and mentor to get the best performance possible
IMPROVE THE PROCESS!
- Relentlessly work on improving the internal processes while solving problems along the way
COMMUNICATE AND COLLABORATE!
- Manage all business communications
- Become a link for the internal team and make sure the process is consistently followed until the project is completed as per the client’s brief
SKILLS WE DESIRE
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- A+ presentation skills (making PPTs included)
- Natural attention to detail
- Financial management and commercial acumen
- Advanced software skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project (or equivalent Project management tool).
Kofluence is a start-up positioned as “Adwords for Social Media Influencer Marketing''. Led by Online gaming leaders/ IIM Alumni, Kofluence has developed a technology platform where brands can reach out to their audience through micro-influencers. At Kofluence, you get an opportunity to create stuff from scratch. So, if you see yourself as curious, ambitious, innovative and perennially hungry for growth, this is the place to be!
We are looking for the position of Account Manager. Selected person will take end to end ownership of accounts to ensure brands collaborate with Kofluence consistently delivering value and exceeding expectations.
As a BD - Account Manager,
• Amazing colleagues to work with
• A great office with a cool culture
• Work-from-Home option
• The freedom to do things and take decisions with logical reasoning
- Complete ownership of new business development process from strategy to execution
• Own and deliver quarterly/annual order booking target
• Create and execute brand communication campaigns, build & strengthen the brand's equity over a period of time and drive adoption rates for the brand
• Create and leverage synergies across partners in overall ecosystem to maximize and sustain revenues
• Own and lead end to end Sales process from lead generation, lead qualification, Proposal submission, Contract Negotiation and Closure
1. Responsible for handling Accounts, Taxation and compliance functions.
2. Taking care of monthly book closer and preparation of monthly/quarterly financial
3. Responsible for all Direct and Indirect tax compliances and labor compliances including
returns and coordination with vendors (i.e Taking care of monthly and quarterly compliances
such as GST, TDS,PF, ESI and PT payments and returns)
4. Responsible for the completion of internal and external audits in a given time by coordinating with
5. Preparation of annual financial statements
6. Good knowledge on all the accounting standards.
- Expertise with Accounting software
- Prepare tax documents
- Compile and analyse financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Payroll and Collections Accountant
- Onboarding clients and ensure they understand how best to use the company platform.
- Understanding client hiring requirements and suggesting suitable candidates from the talent pool
- Sourcing candidates through a combination of channels such as company’s internal candidate database, headhunting, referrals, social media etc.
- Navigating the complete recruitment cycle for clients and maximizing hires.
- Managing the candidate status and communication in our applicant tracking system
- Developing sustainable relationships by being a main point of contact between key clients and internal teams
- Negotiating offers between candidates and clients to minimize dropouts
- Managing a team of Associate Account Managers to achieve team and company-wide targets
- Working with the Co-Founders directly to define an optimal hiring process for each client
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Great English communication both written and spoken
- Experience with various sourcing strategies like headhunting, job posts, social media, referrals etc
- Ability to pitch company to potential candidates in an engaging and persuasive manner
- The skill to shortlist candidates as per the desired requirements of the client
- Conscientious. Always on top of your pipeline without a need for reminders or follow-ups
- A desire to work in a rapidly scaling startup
1. Filing TDS Return/GST Return/Professional Tax payment
2. Filing of Income Tax return
3. Ensure books of accounts are complete and accurate on a regular basis.
4. Recording expense incurred after due approvals. Monthly balance reconciliation of the same.
5. Review & Reconciliation of Creditors, Bill verification, and payment processing
6. Having a sound knowledge on Tally Erp 9
9. Maintenance of BRS of the company.
Interested Candidates please Contact HR Ipsita
*Working- Monday-Friday (10AM-7PM)/(10:30AM-7:30PM)
Job Title: Onboarding Specialist
Location: India – Noida, Bengaluru, Remote
Shift: Global (Territory Specific)
Job Function: Customer Experience
Employment Type: Full Time
SaaS Labs, founded in 2016, is a fast-growing company in the software as a service “SaaS” space focusing on the cloud contact centre space. The cloud contact centre space is a fast-growing market with an addressable opportunity of $24B globally and is expected to witness explosive growth in the next few years. The company was founded by Gaurav Sharma, who is a third-time entrepreneur, having successfully sold both his previous companies (in 2012 and 2016). With a current employee strength of 75, SaaS Labs expects to double it by the end of 2021. Bootstrapped since inception, the firm recently closed a large venture capital round from two large global funds The firm has two core products for now - justcall.io (https://justcall.io/) and helpwise.io (https://helpwise.io/) and the vision is to build a portfolio of contact centre offerings and not just restrict to these products only.
About the Role
As an Onboarding Specialist, you will become a product expert and ensure that customers achieve their desired outcomes quickly and efficiently drive value throughout the onboarding experience. You will set up customers for immediate success by facilitating the implementation process, and educate them on the product, help solve their technical concerns and ensure smooth adoption of the product and services. As an onboarding specialist, you act as a customer's trusted advisor and have the potential to influence their future journey with SaaS Labs products.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the customer needs, including business objectives and challenges.
- Record the use cases, customer requirements and customization requests
- Develop success plans for the customer to quickly achieve their desired outcomes
- Train customers on the product features and educate how they help achieve the desired objectives
- Drive the implementation of product for all the new customers to ensure they achieve their first aha moment quickly
- Develop and educate the customer on the best practices
- Collaborate with sales, product, engineering and success teams to ensure the customer requirements are met
- Engage the right stakeholders and establish strong relationships with new and existing customers and leverage feedback for continuous improvement of the process
- Take ownership of the onboarding the customer, identify and target ‘at risk’ customers and take appropriate steps to engage with them proactively, understand the concerns and drive resolution
- Ensure a successful warm handover of the customer post the onboarding cycle to the customer success team without letting the baton to drop.
- Has 2-4 years of experience in a high touch, low touch or tech touch customer onboarding in a B2B SaaS or Tech Product based company
- Should have worked with the C-level and senior executives
- Should be open to aligning with US / EU / AUS time zones
- Has exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Showcases exemplary written and verbal communication skills to work along with global customers
- Has strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Has worked with global customers, and across different segments in the past
- Exhibit a true passion for customers and for customer success
- Preferred experience of working with at least one Customer Success tool like Gainsight, Totango, ChurnZero, or similar.