BrowserStack is the industry’s most reliable cloud web and mobile testing platform, used by more than 2 million developers across 135 countries. We empower teams to speed up release cycles and deploy websites and mobile applications that work seamlessly on any user interface.
Users can choose from more than 1,200 on-demand real mobile devices, browsers and operating systems and rely on a secure, stable and scalable infrastructure to support thousands of concurrent manual and automated tests. By reducing the time, cost and maintenance overhead associated with testing, we help software teams keep focus on what matters most - building better products and services with amazing experiences.
More than 25,000 global companies rely on BrowserStack, including industry-leaders like Microsoft, ING, Mastercard, Dow Jones, Garmin, National Geographic, Volvo, NRK, HubSpot, Walt Disney and AngularJS, to name a few. With offices in San Francisco, Mumbai and Dublin, BrowserStack is privately held and backed by Accel. Learn more at: www.browserstack.com.
Jobs at BrowserStack
What do Microsoft, The Gap, Royal Bank of Scotland, Lockheed Martin, and top Open Source projects like JQuery have in common? They all use BrowserStack, as do over 25,000 other customers!
BrowserStack is the industry-leading, cloud web and mobile testing platform that enables developers to test their websites and apps on different operating systems and mobile devices. Since launching in 2011, our mission has been bold yet simple: To be the testing infrastructure for the internet. 6 years and billions of tests later, we are ready for our next phase of hyper growth. Bootstrapped for the first 6 years, we continue to be profitable since inception with a near exponential growth in customers around the globe. Recently, we closed $50M in Series A funding from Accel
Are you are the one who wants to work on a tech-heavy product, and the challenging technical problems that it entails? Problems vary, and can be as diverse as scaling the product smoothly as the company grows, to setting up a device farm, or solving streaming issues through a browser, without the use of plugins. Will you be excited for the challenge to transform and think critically on many computer science disciplines including product design, usability, building APIs and user-centric online applications, business logic, scaling performance, and 24x7 reliability?
- Writing high quality code, participating in code reviews, designing/architecting systems of varying complexity and scope, and creating high quality documentation supporting the design/coding tasks
- Lead out team meetings, stand-ups, and architecture/design discussions
- Identify areas of improvement in our frameworks, tools, processes and strive to make them better. Evaluate our success metrics and evolve our reporting systems
- Works on the web application layer, backend, systems, streaming and other associated technology to build our product and components
- Find solutions and solve issues around a variety of operating systems or programming languages
- Researching new technologies and adapt them to BrowserStack requirements
- Own and commit to all your work, and be accountable for your results
- Using and understanding code from Open Source
- Teaching others how to use new software
- Willing to learn new programming languages and databases
- Able to write efficient SQL queries and design schemas for relational databases
- Participate in a culture of code reviews, writing tech specs, and collaborating closely with other people (no lone wolves)
- Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
- Develop multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric applications that operate 24x7
- Scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with speediness and quality
- Good experience in at least one scripting language: Ruby, Nodejs, Python, AppleScript, Unix shell or similar
- Familiarity with one compiled language: C, Java, Go or similar
- Good knowledge of operating systems and networking concepts
- Reasonable knowledge of Windows and/or Linux operating systems
- Ability to work on Windows and Linux platform below the application layer, including file systems, kernels, custom installations, shell scripting, internal APIs, etc
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking
- Experience of 3-6 years
What do Microsoft, The Gap, Royal Bank of Scotland, Lockheed Martin, and top Open Source projects like Angularjs have in common? They all use BrowserStack, as do over 25,000 other customers!BrowserStack is the innovation leader in the fast-growing market for automated application testing.
Since launching in 2011, our mission has been bold yet simple: To be the testing infrastructure for the internet. 6 years and billions of tests later, we are ready for our next phase of hyper-growth. Bootstrapped for the first 6 years, we continue to be profitable since inception with a near exponential growth in customers around the globe. Recently, we closed $50M in Series A funding from Accel.
We are looking for smart, innovative, and driven people to join us on the journey to creating the next great B2B SaaS company. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be part of a growing, high-performing team that delivers world-class results and learns from a team of seasoned entrepreneurs and sales experts. This will be a hands-on position in a typical start-up environment, so we are looking for a motivated self-starter who isn't afraid to roll-up their sleeves and contributes across many different functions.
Generate sales revenue through prospecting, nurturing and closing business in the Enterprise Segment
Build and manage your sales pipeline for strong coverage ratios; achieve quarterly revenue targets
Manage the entire account lifecycle from account strategy, customer engagement, solution development and contract negotiation; meet or exceed quarterly revenue quota
Develop, maintain and grow executive relationships in your target account to expand revenue potential
Work with all levels of GTM leadership to continuously improve key sales management processes like territory planning, lead/pipeline/opportunity management and KPI reporting
Maintain excellent data discipline in salesforce.com for your book of business
Requirements- 2 - 5 years of quantifiable, new logo acquisition sales in B2B software with a strong track record of success; experience with full lifecycle of enterprise sales from qualification, solution definition to closing
- Strong willingness and ability to uncover opportunities by communicating a highly differentiated value proposition to open doors at new accounts or expand deals at existing accounts
excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong phone/video conference presence
- Persistent and optimistic problem solver with a vibrant, assertive and energetic attitude, strong work ethic and driven to succeed
- Passionate about Internet technologies, SaaS
extreme customer centricity and empathy; strong desire to work in a fast-paced, self-directed start-up environment
- Humble yet strong leader with a bias for action; team player who can inspire others to greatness
People hiring at BrowserStack
About the company
ReadyAssist intends to be the best & leading Roadside assistance (RSA) provider in India by 2020. Building an RSA company is not an easy task, unlike many other businesses. It needs a different level of perseverance, persistence, and craziness within people to achieve it. We are looking for such people to join our team and lead us through the journey of staying the best always.
Currently, ReadyAssist provides 24hrs vehicle care for both Bikes & Cars anytime anywhere in Bangalore. We have successfully mobilized 150000+ vehicles in 12 months and received 4 awards including "The Bootstrap champ of the year 2016" by World Startup Expo an initiative by Cocoon Ventures. Currently, our services are available in Bangalore and we are launching soon in Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad & Delhi. Follow us in LinkedIn to get our instant updates.
Our Services Includes (Bikes & Cars):
- Towing (Lifting, Flat Bed)
- Flat tyre fixing
- Breakdown support
- Battery Jump start
- Major repairs
- Tinkering & Painting
- Key lock-out assistance
All our services are available for both Car and Bike. We support all the models for the brands like Audi, BMW, Benz, Landrover, Porsche, Honda, Hundai, Toyota, Mahindra, TATA, Jaguar, Nissan, Dustan, Maruti Suzuki, Ford, Harley Davidson, Ducati, KTM, Hero, Bajaj, Hyosung, Yamaha, Royal Enfield, TVS, Kawasaki, LML, Triumph, Indian Motorcycle, Aprilia, Suzuki Hayabuza, Intruder .
About the company
About the company
About the company