The role is for the senior product marketing manager we are looking for an experienced marketer, who is data-driven to own our product marketing function. Your goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through creating/ nurturing and converting marketing leads to boost sales.
Senior Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Product messaging and positioning
- Go to Market Strategies
- Content Development
- Market, customer, and competitive analysis
- Designing & Evaluating Marketing Collaterals/ Promotional Plans
- Demand generation
About Aurum Ventures
Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We have marketing services as well as products built largely around the HubSpot ecosystem. We are Asia's first HubSpot Elite partner, which makes us among the top 40 HubSpot partners globally. We have several products in the HubSpot marketplace and are building new ones this year.
We’re looking for a product marketing manager to develop and execute marketing strategies to increase product awareness and adoption. If you're a passionate, experienced B2B SaaS product marketer with demonstrable success in working with launching new products and driving GTM strategies, we want to talk to you.
Product messaging and positioning
Work with the Head of Products to develop product positioning, proposition and communication that resonates with customers and differentiates our product from its competitors
Market, customer, and competitive analysis
Fully understand the buyer and personas, industry trends, and the other competitive products in the similar space.
Develop GTM strategies
Build the right go-to-market strategy and an acquisition plan for each product to build awareness and increase adoption. Work with cross-functional teams to ensure the product free trials to purchase rates are as per goals defined. Experiment with various ideas concurrently and arrive at the best strategies that work for each product.
Work with sales team to enable deal closures
Support the sales team to help close deals via the right content required.
Conceptualize and craft product related marketing and sales content for a variety of platforms. Work with content writers and designers to have the right kind and format of content created.
Work with data from different sources, identify insights to work on and then pursue the right strategies to ensure the numbers are in line with revenue goals.
Based on the feedback received, reviewed, ideate with the product team for new product features / new product ideas, wherever relevant.
- Any degree
- 3-5 years of experience with SaaS products
- Experience in developing marketing plans that cover strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc
- Experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including acquisition plan, webinars, trade shows, social media, content marketing etc. Experience in driving an account based marketing approach would be a plus.
- Data-driven approach, deep comfort with digital tools, and curiosity to experiment with tools and techniques
- Ability to effectively lead, inspire, and mentor direct and indirect reports
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with cross-functional teams, across geographies, including executive management, product management, operations, sales and marketing
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail
WHY JOIN QRATA
- Work with the best: Learn from leaders who have built Qrata from the ground up. Work with down-to-earth, highly experienced, and insanely ambitious colleagues.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Qrata to be built from within. We look at you as a business leader with the potential to make an impact in the talent space for the Indian startup.
- Great Culture and Work life Balance: Wins are celebrated: We have clear and frequent processes in place for recognizing the achievements of their employees. Leadership and management style that encourages teamwork, frequent engagement, fun activities and transparent communication which is vital to creating a positive feeling in the workplace.
WHAT WE DO AND WHO WE ARE
- We started Qrata in 2016. We are a 40+ person team based out of Mumbai and Bangalore.
- We have our own platform and framework that includes pre vetting talent for accelerated hiring as well as building a composite talent profile including community references to create predictable hiring outcomes/structured learning for our talent community.
- We are building an ecosystem that connects untapped talent in India irrespective of location to realize their full potential through careers in the fastest growing start-ups around the globe from India.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MISSION AT QRATA?
This staff member will join our diverse and passionate team, whose primary role is to ensure the digital traction needed to fuel our organization, build fierce momentum around our product through creative and effective branding, and build win-win partnerships with multiple aligned organizations. Within this team, the Content and Marketing Partner will primarily own the Communications and Digital Marketing work, while also collaborating actively on other team projects. We are looking for a passionate storyteller who can identify, curate, and amplify our impact, through stories and statistics, across various mediums.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AT QRATA?
- Design approaches to establish and amplify Qrata’s brand presence on social channels
- Develop metrics to measure the Content and Marketing team’s reach and depth of impact
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Be the voice between Qrata & the community, able to relay Qrata’s POV forward as well as collect actionable information from the community (+ social listening) for the organization
- Establish meaningful relationships across our communities; leverage selected influencers within the community or community leaders to trigger conversations
- Edit, proofread, and improve the content.
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Analyze web traffic metrics.
- Ensure a strong web presence on various channels.
- Generate ideas to increase customer engagement from 0 - 100.
- Drive growth in our talent community via our product.
- Respond to comments and client queries in a timely manner
- Bachelor's degree in Media or Communications or Journalism or Humanities, or a related field.
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Proficiency in LinkedIn,Instagram, and other social media platforms.
GOOD TO HAVE’S
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in startups or Media Houses(Digital)
- Previous experience working in early stage start-ups.
402 Pharma Search House, -, BG Kher Rd, Vasi Naka, Siddharth Nagar, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400018
Role - Content Marketer
What you'll do
Be an SEO champ! Tell a product story that the Google algorithm loves. Understand our audience, their requirements and tie them with search volumes and user queries.
● Write content pieces that not just drive traffic but convert them.
● Build marketing collaterals that help leads in their decision-making process.
● You'd be expected to work with design, front-end, sales, and product .
● Work on different forms of content - blog posts, recording videos for YouTube, hosting podcasts.
Skills you bring to the table:
● You have a stronghold over SEO.
● You preferably have 2-3 years of experience working with a B2B marketing team.
● You are a great communicator, both verbal and written.
● Just like everyone in the team, you have maniacal attention to detail.
● You are a self-starter, capable of working independently.
What we're looking for
As a content writer, you’ll be working with product and marketing teams to create valuable content to educate and wow our customers. Your work will have you fiddling with taglines on website pages, writing blog posts for feature announcements, writing content for our consumer and SaaS applications, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching educational collateral, framing scripts for feature videos, building presentations to better explain features, and so on.
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, consumer application, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos, and blogs
- Build and manage an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs.
- Include and optimize all content for SEO
- Contribute to the localization of process and content to ensure consistency across regions
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellenc
- 1-3 years of working as a content writer / marketer
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master's degree, a plus)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Proven experience working under pressure to deliver high quality output in a short span of time
- Passion for sustainability is a huge plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An exciting and enriching work environment
- Ability to work directly with founders
- Opportunity to participate in the zero to one journey of building a startup.
- Ability to contribute towards some of the most core problems that the customer faces
- A competitive salary and comprehensive medical insurance coverage
- Significant upside through an employee friendly ESOP policy
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- Annual company retreat
- Bring your dog to work 🐶
We are looking for a Product Marketing Associate who will streamline our product marketing efforts. You will work closely with the marketing, sales and product teams. You will help research, compile and develop positioning, messaging and communication for marketing and sales.
Research and manage marketing and sales collaterals
Research and structure content for webpages and landing pages
Create high-quality content for Gumlet in the form of sales/marketing collaterals, email communications, website and landing page copy.
Ideate and help build compelling narratives and messaging for Gumlet across marketing channels
Streamline and overlook lead nurturing campaigns
Organize and track content distribution
Conduct competitive, market and customer research, and build usable insights to further the marketing and sales efforts.
Work on projects to improve and track the middle and bottom of the funnel
Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition.
Skills And Qualification
Work experience as a marketing associate or a similar role
In-depth understanding of marketing fundamentals
Excellent communication skills
Knack for copywriting
BE/BTech or equivalent degree.
0.6 - 1 year of core marketing experience, preferably with Tech / Product / SaaS domain companies
Excellent command of the U. S. English (understanding, speaking, and writing).
Roles and responsibilities:
- Create a brand and market positioning that maintains Tartan's leadership position in the industry.
- Devise, own, and execute Tartan’s marketing strategy across all formats, both internally and externally.
- Ensure sales and partner teams are enabled and up-to-date with the product, process, competitor, and market content.
- Build Tartan's vocabulary and messaging to effectively tell the company’s story to the modern world.
- Build, maintain, measure, and optimize Tartan’s marketing channel mix, with an eye toward growth initiatives and product adoption
- Work closely with the sales, customer success, alliances, and product teams to identify market opportunities and define market-leading products.
You will be a good fit if you have the below:
- Proven 3+ years of B2B2C marketing leadership experience providing strategic input to high-growth technology businesses with ownership of marketing strategies, goals, and tactics
- Successful track record in building, getting buy-in, and executing marketing plans
- History of building high performing, marketing teams and attracting top marketing talent
- Relevant domain experience preferred in deeply technical products, preferably in API space
- A thorough grasp of the key metrics needed to drive the business
- Ability and desire to use data and metrics to make strategic growth decisions
- Interest in development, training, and mentorship; hands-on in working with teams
- Brand new MacBook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
at A Saas based startup
Our vision is to automate all EdTech content, marketing content, and eventually, build a system that takes a Hollywood script as input and automatically renders an entire film as output. This would involve multiple characters, interaction between them, and adding complex environment around them. Our current technology is at the cutting edge of AI and we find this an incredibly exciting technical problem to solve.
As you can expect from our lofty ambitions, we are creating a team of excellent people (read geeks – we are geeks and we love geeks) who are equally excited about this future or more!
Why should you join?
You’ll be working very closely with the founding team. Also as the first marketing hire, you also have the chance to significantly influence and drive the direction of the company.
We are looking for someone who is CREATIVE, loves to take initiatives. We are not looking for just an Individual contributor who needs to be extensively managed.
- Running Targeted LinkedIn Advertisements
- Handling Public Relations
- Increasing the brand awareness of Rephrase
- Content Writing
- Creating and running B2B surveys
- Collating specific lead lists and running targeted email campaigns
- We expect 2+ years of marketing experience, ideally at least part of it in a B2B role.
- Experience with traditional & digital marketing. Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Hands on experience with marketing software and tools
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
Good to have -
- Experience of writing white papers and managing customer testimonials
- Experience of closing Fortune 500 clients, with a focus on US Geography
- Extensive market research and market mapping experience
- Experience across B2B and B2C marketing techniques
- Experience of working in a startup
The role will be remote at least till the end of the year. Our offices are based in Bengaluru. (We haven't decided if the role will be remote after that).
Objectives of this Role
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Master’s degree a plus
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Established press and media contacts
Your day-to-day tasks would involve:
- Building marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of the overall strategic marketing plan.
- Working with marketing agency partners to plan and execute digital app acquisition campaigns on channels like Google, Facebook and other digital platforms.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Leading the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes and team players.
- Making analytics and data-driven decisions to optimize acquisition & retention strategy (funnel improvement, In-app engagement, ROAS, LTV etc.).
- Providing complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and taking relevant action on insights gained.
- Taking KRAs and brand objective ownership and commitment to meets goals and targets on a regular basis.
- Collaborating with the BD/ Sales teams to plan and execute various marketing initiatives such as events, SMS campaigns, sales training, partner collaboration etc.
- Working with cross-functional team (Product, Support, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support app growth and user acquisition targets.
What are we looking for in a Candidate?
- Experience in App Marketing in B2B domain is preferred.
- Minimum 4-7 years of professional experience in similar/relevant roles.
- Prior experience in performance marketing / digital marketing / growth role is a plus.
- Masters/MBA is preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with - Google Playstore/Console, Firebase/Branch/MixPanel, Appsflyer/TUNE etc.
- Proven track record of delivering user acquisition growth, retention, and optimization across key mobile metrics is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills: bias toward decision making based on data, and good proficiency with Excel and using it to configure, analyze, and present data.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
We are a startup based in Brookfield, ITPL Main Road, Bangalore. We are looking for a quality & creative Content Writer for creating engaging content as per needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create, edit and proof-read copy according to the mandate expectations while meeting deadlines.
- Blog posts, Articles, Taglines, Social Media Content, Web copy, email copy, brochures, or other related marketing materials.
- Producing creative ideas for innovative campaigns
Must have practical knowledge of Ms-Office package, HTML Tags, CSS.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent command on the English language with a natural flair for writing, coupled with strong editing.
- Consistent in generating result oriented content that is thorough in research and comprehensive in treatment.
- Have knowledge of the Content Marketing/Digital Marketing Industry & able to deliver authoritative articles, which can be used as branding purpose.
- Proficient in SEO content development work, with a solid understanding of Social Media.
- Expertise in content updates for the company's social sites like Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Ensuring ongoing improvements in content coverage and quality.
- To edit and revise existing content based on keywords.
- To develop unique, error free, grammatically correct content for client Brands.
- Flair for writing News, special stories.
- Able to create original play-free Blogs, Articles, website content, services descriptions.