About the role:
We are looking for a result-driven Lead generation specialist to be responsible for leading our efforts at outbound sales - from generating lead generation to closing. If you have a keen interest in emerging technology sales, love interacting with people with an entrepreneurial mindset, and are a bit of a technology geek yourself, Aidetic is the perfect place to work for you!
As an integral part of the Inside Sales team, you'll directly work with the founders to drive the company's sales. Working in a dynamic environment, you get to add value to businesses and startups who're innovating in the AI/ML space.
- High quality lead generation and prospecting using automation-first approaches at scale
- Orchestrating and managing personalized omnichannel outreach campaigns on Email and LinkedIn at scale
- Creating high conversion collateral on use cases and applications for pre-sales
- Nurturing leads through the sales funnel and landing first meetings
- Building stringent processes for effective, consistent, and growing outreach campaigns
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have prior experience running cold outreach campaigns on LinkedIn and Email for lead generation
- Must have excellent research skills for list building and lead generation
- Experience working with Hubspot or equivalent CRM is needed
- An organized approach towards sales funnel management
- A result-driven mindset for lead conversion
- Quick learning ability to stay on top of new technological developments
- Basic familiarity with AI/ML use cases
- Content writing and designing experience
- IT Sales Experience: 2+ years (Must-have)
We are a technology services startup working with leading SaaS startups innovating in the realms of AI/ML, Cloud Computing, and Digital Transformation. With a clientele comprising exciting SaaS startups from the US & Europe, we're striving to fast-track innovation across multiple industries. Join us to work on disruptive products that will shape the technological landscape through the next decade!
About the Role:
We are currently hiring a Corporate Business Development Manager with a successful track record to generate new leads and maintain healthy relationships with existing clients to achieve sales targets and drive revenue. The role will also involve problem-solving, to iterate our corporate offerings and make them more relevant and easily implementable for our clients.
You will own our B2B revenue targets, and aim to accomplish them on a regular basis.
- Identify corporates and key decision-makers within organizations
- Should must have expertise with corporate management?
- Should have a strong Network & connection with Glkoal-recognised Brands.
- Working closely with the operations & technical teams to drive a seamless onboarding experience for the clients
- Have a proven track record of working with different industries, pitching and generating business from leading brands and corporate organizations
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in winning new business for agencies in all sector
Superpowers You Will Need
- 3+ years of experience in B2B corporate sales, preferably with demonstrated experience in selling
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management, project management, and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong people management
- Strong negotiation skills
1. Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
2. Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
3. Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
4. Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
5. Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
6. Ensure the availability of resources for sales and demonstrations
7. Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
8. Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
9. Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
10. Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
Requirements and skills
1. Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
2. Proven experience of Sales on Freelancing Platforms.
3. Proficiency in English
4. Excellent knowledge of MS Office
5. Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
6. Fast learner and passion for sales
7. Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
8. Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Proven work experience of 6 M or more as a quota carrying individual into Software/Web Development Services Domain.
- Has adequate knowledge of technology and jargons required for sales discussions.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Hands on experience with tools like HubSpot/Salesforce would be an added advantage.
- Should be comfortable with Background Verification of previous employment
- 1-5yr of experience in Business Development
- Good written & verbal Communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of selling Digital Marketing & Web Solutions - Building relationship with international customers on Phone, Skype, Email
- Experience in selling services like SEO, SEM, PPC, social media, online reputation management, etc. (for the US and Canada locations etc..)
- Follow- up and closure
- Target Oriented
- Experience in proposal creation, managing sales pipeline, promotions and meeting and exceeding targets.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Familiarity with CRM tools (eg. Salesforce) would be a plus.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Mohali, Punjab
Reports to: Director
Sampana Digital (SDPL) is a digital technology company that provides end-to-end product engineering and digital transformation services with expertise in e-commerce solutions, web and mobile applications. We believe in small teams of smart, committed, and diverse individuals coming together and form a breakthrough insight. We are a team of passionate professionals to craft an unbeatable culture and services.
Come and join us!
For our Mohali office, we are seeking a candidate who will look after our sales activities and initiatives. Lead Generation will run campaigns to generate leads and spread brand awareness. The right candidate will have excellent communication skills.
- Have to work on Online Bidding on portals like Upwork
- Generating leads via Interacting with clients for projects allotment and make a clear understanding of their requirements
- Preparing Proposal / Documentation of Project.
- Pre and Post-sales- Coordinating with the development team for the timely completion of the projects.
- Convert Leads to our projects/business.
- Preparing Proposal / Documentation of Project.
- Interacting with new or existing clients for project allotment and make a clear understanding of their requirement
- Good knowledge on Upwork & generating business.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
- Goal achiever to their targets on time.