We are seeking a highly motivated individual for Business Development Profile / Online Bidding
Should be comfortable in client interaction and proposal writing.
Should having knowledge of website bids.
Excellent Communication skills (written & Oral) can also apply for this position.
Should have knowledge of bidding portals.
About Dight Infotech private limited
- Answer Inbound/Outbound Calls Professionally, Explain Products And Services To Customers
- Identify Customer's Needs And Wants And Convince Them To Buy The Product/Service
- Gain Comprehensive Product Knowledge To Enhance Performance
- International Voice Process/International BPO
- U.K. Shift Timings - 01:30 PM - 11:30 PM
- Fluent Communication Skills Mandatory
- Location - N.I.B.M. Kondhwa, Pune M.H.
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement.
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients.
- Collaborate with design and sales teams to ensure that requirements are met.
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area you have been assigned.
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning.
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors.
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and statistical analysis software.
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements.
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner.
• Experience of 3-5 years of B2B of solution enablement or account management experience.
• Ruthless at time management and timely delivery of tasks allocated
• Must have previous SaaS Sales Experience.
• Strong Business Development & consultative selling skills.
• Passionate people who want to hustle and can handle ambiguity
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate
recommendations and effectively champion customer needs.
• History of consistently exceeding KPIs, revenue targets and companygoals
• Ability to resolve problems, adapt, and grow quickly as we create the Client Successorganization
• Comfort with making presentations and managing with CXO level stakeholders at client
• Excellent organization, projectmanagement and timemanagementskills and ability to take initiative
As an Enterprise Growth Partner, you will be responsible for market mapping and new business
development. Being a part of the team you will be entrusted to identify, pitch, negotiate and
onboard new clients. You will work on game-changing ideas, use deep business insight and market
knowledge to play a critical role in bringing prospects through the full sales cycle. You will be aligned
with an Enterprise Partnership Manager who will guide you to deliver on core responsibilities.
• Have a deep understanding of the product/ platform and highlight relevant features/functionality
basis the Client’s specific business needs.
• Develop a quality pipeline and lead new Customer Acquisitions.
• Making effective sales presentations based on the needs of the prospects and handling negotiations
• Ensure business target achievement: Pipeline building, Client conversion, Onboarding and Revenues
• Manage customer expectations through cross-functional interactions & ensuring that deliverables
• Develop excellent relationships with key clients, providing support during implementation,
onboarding, troubleshooting any product issues or concerns.
• Return important customer data and insights to the Product team, with the goal of influencing
internal strategy and securing the success of Onsurity Technologies for Business customer base.
• Deliver and exceed strategic goals and committed targets by responding with a quality pipeline
We are looking for ambitious and dynamic professionals, who have skills in driving presales activities, client servicing and client relationship building.
Industry Type: IT Software
Experience: 1-3 yrs.
Profile: IT Presales & Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Indore (MP)
We are looking for smart working, high output individuals who want to grow fast and work with PROCESS MASTER in Presales and Marketing field. The role will require performing on all key pre- sales activities including:
- Responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers
- Cold calling (International/Domestic) and to assist the team members to generate & follow up leads
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintaining and updating customer databases in our CRM related to sales
- Tracking the status of business opportunity
- Draft proposal strategy, proposal writing and create sales presentations to be submitted to customers
- Draft RPF and RFQ according to customer requirements
- Responsible for working on CRM from Presales standpoint
- Any graduate/Post Graduate may apply with consistently good academic record =>60% throughout
- B Tech with MBA background candidates will be given slight preference
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to lead & manage discussion
- Strong people-networking and influencing skills
- Advanced skills in MS-Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word
- Self-learner with abreast on the latest in technology, competition and the industry landscape
- Excellent organizational skills to help keep track of all sales leads.
- Ability to analyze, learn, anticipate, identify and resolve problems and make logical decisions
- Excellent Communication (Verbal and written Concise & detailed)
- Ability to work in a dynamic set-up with a never-say-die attitude
- Good interpersonal and Analytical skills
- Ability to work under strong pressure of deadlines
- No travel required except travelling in MP Region
- Generate revenue by pitching prospects and converting them to sales.
- Meet and exceed pipeline contribution goals
- Respond quickly to assigned leads
- Willingness to be measured by weekly and monthly metrics.
- Use and become an expert on the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Fully Responsible for meeting targets as assigned Periodically
- Comfortable with cold calling
- Experience from Event Industry and Artist Management space is a must
- Brilliant Negotiations Skills
- Good Communication Skills, Smart Worker
- Flexible, Able To Shift Priorities To Accommodate Changing Demands
- The ability to break the ice, and engage in extensive networking & socializing at various platforms
- Experience in working on CRM (eg- PipeDrive, Salesforce, Zoho) would be a plus
If Interested for this Please apply or share with good folks you know.
Or fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/1-2MoDA8HH0wItTuaPtLpuCmQAn2mjM0lxISwYVTvQYM" target="_blank">https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/1-2MoDA8HH0wItTuaPtLpuCmQAn2mjM0lxISwYVTvQYM
Job Description: You will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in ateam of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique Byju’s way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector. • Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2020)
Training: All selected candidates will be part of a two-month training process under the Business Development Trainee profile at a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000. Upon successful completion of training candidates will be promoted to the role of Business Development Associates (BDA)
The first 2 weeks of this training will be classroom training followed by 6 weeks of "On- the-Job Training", both at the BDT Training Location. There will be additional performance incentives which will be applicable during the training period. Currently till our offices re-open, the training will happen in the Work from Home mode. Once our offices are open, the training will shift to the BDT Training Location.
Upon successful completion of training based on clearing the company's expected parameters, they will be confirmed as BDA - Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) or BDA - Inside Sales (at 8 LPA). Also, only after confirmation to the BDA role, they will start work at their 'Role Location'.
CTC (BDT): INR 300000 PA fixed pay+ INR 200000 PA performance pay
CTC (BDA): INR 1000000 (7 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) (After Successful
completion of training)
Note for candidates confirmed as BDA-Direct Sales: In the unlikely scenario where the Direct Sales Model does not resume in their role location at the end of the Training Program. They will relocate to their role location as BDA-Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) as soon as the Direct Sales model begins at their role location.