Our Senior Business Development Manager breathes life into our technology portfolio. They take great pride in developing lasting relationships, building great rapport, and using their flawless communication skills to sell our offerings to customers by phone, web, and email.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Primarily drives new customer acquisition through existing knowledge, experience, and industry network
- Drives the entire sales process; leads and assigns team responsibilities for opportunity qualification and development, solution architecting, RFP/RFI proposal development and customer reviews, negotiations and deal closure.
- Help position TechCospace as Talent Solution Provider in existing client list
- Responsible for Generating Lead through Online Bidding portals(Freelancer, Upwork, Elance, Guru) or any Social media platforms.
- Generating new Business in Software solutions and talent outsourcing.
- Experience with Lead generator, Calling, Drafting of proposals, Client interaction, Negotiation, Follow ups and also coordinate with technical team.
- Create Business Proposal, Presentations, Slides, and other documents as required by a potential client Use social media well to generate sales leads
- Setting out the GTM and executing it with support of company resources including but not limited to Marketing campaigns, demand Gen, working with industry experts, sourcing advisors, create and own account acquisition plans and manage the sales process
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction for sold projects
- Minimum 3 years sales experience with a proven track record in IT Sales and Staff Aug
- Generating business leads in international market.
- Bidding and lead generation in software and It sales.
- Should have knowledge about how to sell Web Services and Digital Marketing Services
- Team Management
- Data Analysis
Personal Style Enablers:
- Build and sustain relationships with key people in the Customer Environment
- Customer Orientation
- Sales Orientation
- Strong Negotiating skills.
- Innovative and able to foresee market conditions
- Extrovert with a sales mind set
- Excellent Verbal/Written Communication skills
- Graduation is any discipline, MBA (preferred)
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are looking for a spontaneous and dynamic Business Development executive who is passionate about technology to oversee our brand’s presence. You should be able to approach and acquire new customers. Besides, you should also be able to maintain long-term business relations with the existing customers. You should also be able to draft business proposals and client.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and results-oriented business Development Executive to join our company. As the business Development Executive, you will be responsible for driving sales growth and expanding our customer base in the cybersecurity industry.
- Pitch to a variety of stakeholders – IT Managers, Information Security Heads, CISO.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to achieve company targets and objectives.
- Identify and engage with potential clients, including business owners, managers, and decision-makers, to understand their cybersecurity needs and present our solutions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients, ensuring customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Lead the entire sales process, from prospecting and lead generation to contract negotiation and closing deals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including cybersecurity professionals and technical experts, to develop and deliver compelling sales presentations and proposals.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging technologies in the cybersecurity space.
- Track sales activities, pipeline, and performance metrics, providing regular reports to the management team.
- Continuously improve sales processes and identify opportunities for business growth.
- Represent the company at industry conferences, trade shows, and networking events to showcase our services and establish new business relationships.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving revenue growth in the
- cybersecurity or IT industry.
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity principles and trends, with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical clients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish trust with clients.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, with a proactive approach to identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Prior experience in selling cybersecurity training and services is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field is preferred.
- Lead a high-performing sales team, shaping strategies, and driving revenue growth.
- Represent cutting-edge IT products and solutions, staying at the forefront of industry
- Opportunities for career advancement within the organization as you demonstrate success.
- Opportunities to build a strong professional network in the IT industry through Conferences, events, and meetings
Salary Package: 2-4 LPA
Job Type: Full time (In office)
Start Date: Immediate
Documents Requirement: Last job relieving letter, ID Proof, Last job offer letter,
Updated CV, Last qualification certificate
What does the Business Development Role look like?
- As a BDA-US Market, you are reaching out to prospects based out of the USA and guiding them through the existing tech-landscape
- With a customer-centric approach, you will qualify their career goals and identify how Scaler can help them.
- Following up with existing prospects to ensure that we are able to open up new realms of possibilities through the power of Scaler!
- Above all, a committed attitude towards the completion of daily inputs and outputs, with the goal of matching (and exceeding!) targets.
- You have an entrepreneurial bug and a desire to be a part of a transformative growth story
- You work best under no adult supervision
- You get all the weird ideas and a sudden urge to implement them
- You believe education is beyond books and a worthy life mission
- You feel that value creation and fun can and must coexist
- Minimum of 1-8 years of experience in, the EdTech industry is a plus.
- Experience in B2C sales is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- A passion for sales and target achievement
- Experience in International Sales is a must
Who is Tealbox Digital?
Tealbox Digital is a data driven performance marketing agency, founded by an IIT-Delhi alumnus and a UCSD alumnus, servicing high growth startups with growth marketing strategies and execution. We’re a team of media buyers, data scientists, engineers, copywriters, and marketing automation experts all coming together to solve problem statements within the performance marketing space.
You’re someone who gets excited by the thought of actually becoming a master deal closer. You know you have an innate ability to be convincing, to craft your words succinctly and get your message across with high impact. And now you want to put these skills to test, and improve them significantly, by working with some fantastic sales people who are engaging with International Businesses from all parts of the world.
Do you get excited by the thought of solving critical complex problems for business owners? Our journey at Tealbox.digital is an exciting one, where you can come and get ample opportunities to act as consultants to business owners and help them address their business growth concerns.
This is an internal revenue growth role, and we’re looking for 2 core skills:
- You’re consistent and persistent like noone has ever seen before
- You have strong written and verbal English skills
- You’ll be working directly with the cofounder in building pitches and proposals for interesting startups in the US / the UK / Australia and other parts of the world
- You will learn how to craft the best sales pitches to lead business owners into getting on calls with us
- You will followup
- Engage in business outreach to potential clients across our existing channels
- Draft personalized proposals specific to each potential business, outlining TealBox’s background, expertise, relevant case studies & most importantly showcase the approach we shall be taking to solve the problem for the business
- Maintain tracking logs of outreach efforts on a day-to-day basis
- Hit daily and weekly outreach targets set in terms of number of proposals at par with the organisation’s quality standards
- Work directly with our co-founder to sharpen outreach proposals for optimal response rates from prospects
- Great verbal & written communication skills
- “IN IT TILL YOU WIN IT” attitude- Ready to hit a wall 100 times and break it open
- A basic understanding of business operations
- Sales Experience preferred but not essential
- Looking to learn in a fast paced environment
- Creative thinker
- You love to write about how to solve specific business problems
We are looking for people with experience in Business Development, preferably experienced in interacting with International clients or some exposure in that space.
Highly incentivized role!
Experience - 5- 12 years
Compensation - fixed pay + Variable pay (Revenue sharing)
No. of vacancies – 3 (Doha, UK, South Africa market)
Employment Type - Full-Time Consultant
. Candidates should have sales experience of any of the above market.
. Candidate should have sales experience in the IT services/Data industry, solution selling to BFSI /Banking Industry.
. Doha candidate should be able to speak Arabic. (Candidate already settled in Doha/Dubai will be preferred.)
. Candidates who have experience to work in UK and South Africa market should be willing to travel or ready to relocate after some time.
Job Highlights -
. S/He will be responsible for generating new revenue by prospecting and signing brand new clients, as well as growing business volume with them via expansion into new buying centers/divisions.
. S/He will manage multiple client relationships and be responsible for the end-to-end sales process and revenue cycle.
. Identify new opportunities and manage end-to-end sales pipeline and process with new prospects within specified industry vertical markets.
. Identify organizations/Lines of Business and their key decision makers in need for analytics services.
. Work hand-in-hand with sales leaders and consulting colleagues to articulate DPA’s differentiation, value proposition; and highlight business benefits and value.
. Formulate and drive demand generation campaigns to achieve business goals.
. Structure and negotiate contract and SOW (Statement of Work) commercial terms and conditions terms with prospective business partners.
. Actively contribute to DPA’s thought leadership and provide proactive input for developing next generational offerings and solutions in Analytics.
Roles and ResponsibilitiesEssential Functions / Responsibility:
Desired Candidate ProfileBusiness Development/ Sales Manager profile with a Foreign client-facing role ( US & UK) and has some experience in the IT services/ Data industry. Please look for candidates who are working in data/technology/digital consulting companies.
- Must have 4-5 years of experience in Web Development & Mobile Apps project, digital marketing projects acquisition & closing.
- Sound technical knowledge of advanced Web/Mobile/digital marketing technologies trending today.
- Explore & target new business leads & opportunities in software/mobile/web development domain (US/UK markets) through different-2 channels [Online Bidding Portals /Social Media etc.]
- Must be analytical enough to understand project requirements and prepare the detailed proposal, pre-sales discussions, negotiations, closing the sales and handing over the client to the delivery team.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and prepare convincing write-ups/ messages.
- Identify, create and pursue new business opportunities and clients.
- Should have the experience in handling the lead generation team, motivate them, support them for qualified leads.
- Should be flexible working hours when required.
- Self-motivated to meet sales target regularly.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Able to propose project budgeting to the client.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills for effective communication with overseas clients.
Required Candidate profile:
- Must have experience of Marketing / Business development or Client generation in Web, Mobile application using PHP, React Native from international market.
- Responsible for Research & Generating Quality Leads for Web, Mobile development by Outbound calls, Emails, creating required documents.
- Follow-up with Generated Leads.
- You will be responsible for identifying opportunities, evaluating its fit with the company vision, negotiating and closing deals.
- Achieve the assigned Sales target by Acquisition, Retention & Renewal.
- An input into the sales strategy - You will constantly keep upgrading your business development techniques.
- Candidate with Excellent Communication, Presentable Personality.
- Experience of forecasting, budgeting expenses and ensuring sales achievement.
- Experience in handling a team of 4+ members.
- 5-6 years of proven excellence in IT- Business Development or inside sales.
- Mandate experience in Appointment setting.
- Must have B2B sales experience.
- Shift timings- 5:30pm to 2;30 am IST(8:00 am to 5:00 pm US-EST)
- 6:30 pm to 3:30 am IST ( 9:00am to 6:00pm US- EST)
- Tool Handling - LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Hubspot, Salesforce, Outreach etc
- Location - Remote (PAN INDIA)
OTS Solutions is looking for hiring a new business development executive at their Gurgaon office. Here are the responsibilities for the person,
- Person will be responsible to do reach outs in US market using email, calls, linkedin for a particular industry
- Person will be responsible to generate leads and setup appointments for onsite US account executive
- Person will be responsible to perform different campaigns and generate leads
- Person will be responsible to speak with and quality clients under parameters defined by sales team needs
We are looking for these skills / experience in the candidate,
- Should be available to work in night timings (US shift)
- Must possess excellent written and verbal english skills
- Must have worked in setting to sell B2B services to US or international customers
- Must have got experience in working on Linkedin and other social platforms to generate leads
- Must have experience of generating leads through email campaigns
- Must have worked to set up appointments for account executive