We are looking for a responsible Executive Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on various tasks related to the manager's working life and communication.Responsibilities:
- Act as the point of contact between the managers, higher authorities and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Produce reports, take follow-up, maintain daily reports and briefs
- Devise and maintain the office filing system
Requirements and skills:
- Fresher or 6 months of experience.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Virtoustack Softwares Private Limited
We at VirtouStack are a young company where we are growth focussed, with strong emphasis on code quality so that we meet the expectations of the client. We make sure that the employees keep learning new things, from a wide variety of projects of various industries. Our policies are employee friendly and people are never on bench. Being a group of young and passionate CXOs and employees, the work culture is great with a great opportunity to learn!
- Manage email inbox
- Manage calendar, meetings & appointments
- Organise travel itineraries
- Manage subscription payments, reconciliation with credit card statements
- Communication with different departments
- Help ensure Director priorities are given the time they need by scheduling time & protecting director time
- Generate task related reports
Must Have Skills
- Good communication - Verbal and written articulacy
- Attention to detail
- Familiar with tools like calendar, trello, spreadsheets, presentations
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to be diplomatic, tactful and discreet in keeping information confidential.
- Able to work independently, Proactive, get things moving without needing to always ask what to do
- Conduct research, take notes and provide summaries (for emails, meeting recordings, blogs, books, videos etc)
Good to Have Skills
- Eagerness to learn productivity hacks like spreadsheet formulas, zapier
- Security / social intelligence since they will be exposed to sensitive and confidential information
Insane helps and supports to scale meaningful Coaches and experts to expand their reach to the people. Since starting in 2016 we have grown our clients' journey creating an impact in people's lives in their personal and professional growth.
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Draft and prepare professional emails, letters, memos, reports, and other business correspondence on behalf of the executives.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Two or more years of experience in an administrative role reporting directly to upper management.
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects
- Proficiency with office productivity tools and an aptitude for learning new software and systems
- Flexible team player, willing to adapt to changes and unafraid of challenges
- Proven ability to manage a flexible schedule
- Always available, mobile, and open to travel
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with high-profile clients and executives
- Proactive Problem Solver, having a solution mindset
- Based out of Bangalore,
- We believe in both personal and professional growth because that is what makes a team impactful and successful
- Competitive salary and benefits compared to the industry average
- Flexible vacation/ time-off policy
- Opportunity to create, design, and envision the mission of industry leaders
- The best culture you can find in an agency where we encourage and promote professional growth with various learning incentives
- We don't micromanage: we expect you to do your job right by yourself without any external pressure
- We try to provide all the support that you need (that includes training and upskilling as well)
- Day shift
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Based in Bangalore or willing to relocate to Bangalore for this position.
- Need to have your Laptop
• Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and
interfacing with clients
• Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry
• Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
• Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place, such as golf tournaments,
fund-raising events and staff appreciation events
• Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
• Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
Executive Assistant qualifications and skills
• Minimum of 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
• Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
• Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Friendly and professional demeanour
We are looking for a energetic and smart individual who can act as an assistant to our CEO and engage in daily activities at Spacenos.
- Street smart attitude.
- Ability to learn and improvise.
- Problem solving and analytical ability.
- Passion for technology and products.
- Should be able to sell anything to anyone.
Multi-tasking and efficient time management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the CEO in day to day activities at Spacenos.
- Collaborate and engage with different teams.
- Improvise the plans and optimise activities.
- Deliver smart ideas and solutions to problems.
- Pitch and sell anything and everything.
Act as a bridge between teams and the CEO.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
Are you a passionate person who is willing to thrive in the field of Human Resources in a Product based company? Are you an avid learner who just wants to excel in the role as an HR? We believe you are the right choice of talent we are looking for.
To us, smooth operational activities is key theme for thriving business. It implies that HR Operations duties will involve managing employee activities such as employee relations, Training & development, employee engagement, grievance’s, Performance Appraisals etc.
- Monitor internal HR systems and databases
- Act as a consultant to managers and staff regarding policies and procedures
- Address employees’ queries on issues related to compensation and all other relevant topics
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- To conduct timely various employee engagement activities
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors
- Asses and maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of the same
- Complete HR operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results & nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance & timely feedback
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Manage employee benefits, including broker/ vendor relationships, enrolment, claims resolution, and general employee inquiries
- Manage the employee onboarding and offboarding processes to enhance new and departing employee experience
- Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures
- Act as the primary HR point of contact for all ISO & Internal audits and work with internal teams and manage HR compliance documentation, process and audits
- Other duties as assigned.
What we are looking for…
- Fresher to 1 years of related HR operation’s experience required, with prior experience with product based or startup will be plus.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of any HRMS.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practice.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
Acceldata is an enterprise Data Observability organization that was first to the market, having coined the term ‘Data Observability’ in 2018. Founded by industry veterans who have spent decades in the AI, Analytics, and Data Monitoring space, Acceldata is a startup in the hyper-growth phase. Having raised $45.6 million in total, Acceldata is now a 200+ strong entity that is looking to help Enterprises and SMEs/SMBs take control of their pipelines across the cloud-native, multi-cloud, hybrid cloud, or on-premises data systems.
As a result of data teams struggling to manage the data that supported mission-critical analytics and AI-based applications, Acceldata built the world’s most comprehensive data observability platform that transforms how organizations build and operate data products.
Acceldata is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will work directly with the Founder and will be responsible for performing several administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the workplace,fund-raising events and staff appreciation events
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
What makes you the right fit for this position?
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Acceldata is an equal-opportunity employer
At Acceldata, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of job history, disability, gender identity, religion, race, color, caste, marital/parental status, veteran status or any other special status. We stand against the discrimination of employees and individuals and are proud to be an equitable workplace that welcomes individuals from all walks of life if they fit the designated roles and responsibilities.
Life @ Acceldata
#LifeAtAcceldata is all about working with some of the best minds in the industry and experiencing a culture that values an ‘out-of-the-box’ mindset. If you want to push boundaries, learn continuously and grow to be the best version of yourself, Acceldata is the place to be!
We also believe in providing our employees with the right tools and resources to help them excel at their job. We offer Uber transport facilities, free lunch, healthy performance-based bonuses, ESOPs, and above industry compensation. We also provide employees with modern equipment, and free access to INR 50k+ of Udemy courses to help upskill themselves.
What should you know about joining Acceldata?
At Acceldata, each job and role serves a purpose towards our business goals. You’ll have opportunities to make an immediate impact on mission-critical projects as you work with highly capable and ambitious peer groups.
Join Acceldata and help us achieve our data goals. Learn more about our solutions and products here: https://www.acceldata.io/resources/overview-of-acceldata-enterprise-data-observability-platform">Acceldata Product Overview & Demo
They have an excellent reputation for their hotels in North India. The aesthetically designed rooms, the multi-cuisine restaurant, corporate facilities like conference rooms, banquets and other services like gym and spa in their hotels are all world-class arrangements at a reasonable price.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, packages, emails, and other correspondence.
What you need to have:
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite.
- University Graduate or Post Graduate.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Good communication skills.Back end office job to get work done by other employees.To boast sales and ensure that the work is done on time.