Hiring Business Development Associate (Inside Sales) at Tech2Edge
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Business Development Associate with 1-2 years of experience in SAAS industry to help us build up our growth activities. The selected candidate will be responsible for planning, executing and closing leads & creating sales pipelines.(Female candidate preferred)
Tech2Edge provides technology, branding, design, and marketing solutions that enable B2B brands to grow, launch products, and deliver exceptional digital experiences.
to the EDGE.
Know more about us at https://www.tech2edge.co/
Roles and Responsibilities:
-Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
-Identify and qualify new customers as per the company's policies and business model
-Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
-Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
-Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
-Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
-Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with the internal team
-Assist leadership in contract development, handle negotiations, and perform due diligence
-Fast learner and passion for sales
-Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
-Proven experience in Sales or relevant role
-Proficiency in English
-Excellent knowledge of MS Office
-Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
-Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
-Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Must have experience in SAAS Industry
CTC: Upto 6 LPA
BONUS: 2% as incentives of the deal value per lead closed. (Average Deal Size: 2 Lakh)
Location: Office 1902, 19th Floor, Arihant Aura, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Tech2Edge Technology Solutions LLP
Tech2Edge provides technology, branding, design and marketing solutions that enable brands to grow, launch products, and deliver exceptional digital experiences. Our name is an extension of our design philosophy—create meaningful solutions that resonate with your vision.
Since our inception as a modest design studio, Tech2Edge has grown into a full-service consultancy driven by a team of world-class creators, producers and technologists. Tech2Edge has helped some of the world’s largest brands with award-winning marketing solutions and user experiences.
Our mission is simple—consistently deliver ideas and work that matters and exceeds client expectations. Everything we do, we do in an open, transparent and collaborative environment. We bring every solution to the table with an open mind, curious spirit and without preconceived ideas.
With hundreds of businesses, techniques and buzzwords online, what matters is how everything results in accomplishing the core business outcomes. We are here to give you integrated digital innovation that will achieve results and bridge the possibility of what is with what can be!
Hence, we take you to the Edge—your success is our desire.
We are currently looking for "Business Development Executive" for US IT staffing for our branch office in Noida.
Head Field Solutions Pvt. Ltd
B-8, Sector 59 (Noida)
It is a sales position responsible for developing, maintaining, and growing business within the IT/Engineering niche.
Activities include client development, meeting sales objectives, obtaining requisitions/job orders, building relationships, penetrating client accounts and ensuring delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The primary focus is to bring new business from new and existing clients.
- Define and develop lead generation strategies and marketing plans for new accounts & to further penetrate existing accounts.
- Maintains an ongoing relationship with prospective clients, continuously assessing and communicating how Head Field as a Staffing Solutions can meet their needs.
- Negotiates contractual terms and conditions for employment services, and works with the operations and recruiting teams to ensure smooth handoffs.
- The candidate should:
- Work on getting Contract Staffing requirements from direct clients /Tier-1 Vendors and closing open positions.
- Cold calling and Market research to locate the potential Vendors/Clients.
- Should provide timely feedback to the management regarding performance, activity reports and account strategy concerns.
- Expertise generating new business for IT Staff Augmentation Services.
- Excellent interpersonal, rapport-building and negotiation skills.
- Expert in Delivery Management / Client Servicing.
Desired candidates profile:
The candidate must possess a proven ability to prospect, develop business and build relationships.
- 0-3 years of experience as BDE/BDM in US Staffing.
- In addition, they must demonstrate a strong customer focus and personal leadership and solid negotiation and presentation skills.
- Individuals experienced in sales and account management who are persistence and have a strong drive to win over new clients and build new business are the best fit.
- Employee friendly Corporate Work culture
- Excellent Salary structure
- Timings are fixed (6:30 pm to 3:30 am) with Saturday and Sunday Off
- Best in class infrastructure
- In-House Meals are available.
- Strong recognition for our employees, giving them excellent career path.
Role: Account Manager
You will be working on managing accounts in the US or Europe. You will market an AI-based product and service to CXOs in Private Equity firms, Investment Banks, and Fortune 500 corporations. You will experience working with some of the sharpest minds in the Industrial and TMT sectors focused on Strategy and M& A.
Your focus will be:
- Source sales opportunities through outreach campaigns, social media, and inbound lead management
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executive for further development and closure
- Achieve quarterly quotas for sales meetings and help sales leader/ executive achieve respective sales targets
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Perform effective online demos to prospects (for cognitive applications)
- Must have at least 4+ years of RELEVANT experience in Sales/Inside/Sales/Solution
- Selling/Account management/Business development in a closing/quota-bearing role.
- Willing to overlap with timings in the US and UK
- Managing existing clients
- Building a database of relevant clients
- Qualifying accounts
- Identifying contacts
- Outreach, follow-up, and set-up meetings
- Content creation
- Review with sales partners on a weekly basis
- Industry and market research, to stay abreast of trends and help pitch/ position services
Required Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills including presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented with high standards for written and visual presentation of information. Excellent research, analytical, and numerical skills. Logical thought process to think through a problem and develop solutions.
- Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc. )
- Strong interpersonal skills: the ability to work with teams in a timeline driven high-pressure environment (typical of consulting firms); self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong can do' attitude; ability and willingness to work in a small and fast-growing set-up; ability to pro-actively identify ways to contribute to the firm's goals & mission; international experience; professional appearance as well as the manner of speaking.
Bachelor's degree (Engineering/ Commerce/ Economics) from a top-tier university (such as IITs, NITs, DU, etc. ); And an MBA from a reputed institution in India / abroad
At Artistic Bird Tech Pvt. Ltd., we are seeking a determined and compassionate IT Sales Executive to play a vital role in advancing our company's growth. The responsibilities of this role include identifying and retaining clients, motivating existing clients to explore additional products or features, and staying updated on evolving consumer trends. Additionally, you will be tasked with enhancing the skills of our team members through consistent training and mentorship.
Time management and prioritising workload
Industry Knowledge and Experience desirable
Working knowledge of Microsoft office
People management skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
Manage the overall running of the sales team
Develop and implement strategic sales plans that expand a company’s customer base and Solidify its presence
Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the team and by assessing the teams’ strengths and weaknesses.
Developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies and programmes to capture key demographics
Liaise and develop professional relationships with team members.
The setting of objectives for all team members.
Conducting regular 1 2 1’s business day meeting
Roles & Responsibilities:
Responsible for managing + executing content for social media platforms like Instagram,
LinkedIn, YouTube, etc. Build and execute social media marketing strategies. Working with our
marketing team to design and create the campaign test to communicate the results to using the
data to inform future business decisions.
Collaborate with other departments (marketing, video team, etc.) to create engaging social
media content (Stories, posts, reels, etc).
Planning, Creation, and Publishing of Instagram Reels.
Managing ORM of IIDE s Social Media.
Creating the entire campaign, shooting it out, monitoring it, and analyzing it.
Measure output and revise social media strategies from time to time.
Takedown any other activities from your reporting manager as and when required.
Flexibility and willingness to go beyond the call of duty (a go-getter).
Required Experience and Qualifications:
Basic Shooting skills using the phone
Basics of Adobe design & Video tools - Illustrator, Photoshop & Premiere Pro
Business Development Executive Job Description
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive to help us expand our clientele. Candidate must have the dedication to work in the team, boost sales and forging strong relationships with clients
Key Skills: Online Bidding, Upwork, Freelancer, Guru, Lead Generation, Client Interaction.
Skills & Responsibilities
· Online Lead Generation via Upwork, Freelancer, Guru, etc.
· Lead Generation via Email Marketing
· Excellent Analytical & Communication Skills (Written and Oral)
· Email Etiquette, Proposal Writing, Follow-up and Requirement Gathering.
· Client Interaction.
· Understanding of the Demand and Supply of Software Outsourcing, Web Design, Web Development, Mobile App Development.
· Prepare business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to closing new enterprise customers.
Experience - 2 to 3 year must
Full Time office Job
Fixed Salary + incentives
International and Domestic
Web Design and Development Company
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We’re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents. The opportunity as the Business Development Manager, you will work as an individual performers to deliver on the company’s revenue goals as well as take care of the Business Development team.
- As Business Development Manager, you will have the responsibility of delivering on the sales strategy & revenue goals of the company.
- Individual performance along with team target
- Train Tele Sales Representatives to deliver their best in every call that they do & adhere to Company’s promises & call flow.
- Focus on finding out the key tracking metrics for performance improvement and implementing them.
- Engage with internal stakeholders viz. Marketing, operations etc. for smooth operations and improvements.
Who Would Be a Best Fit-
- 2+ years of experience relevant experience.
- Has very strong communication and convincing skills.
- Must be target-oriented and handled 10 executives.
- Must be a graduate.
- 5-6 years of proven excellence in IT- Business Development or inside sales.
- Mandate experience in Appointment setting.
- Must have B2B sales experience.
- Shift timings- 5:30pm to 2;30 am IST(8:00 am to 5:00 pm US-EST)
- 6:30 pm to 3:30 am IST ( 9:00am to 6:00pm US- EST)
- Tool Handling - LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Hubspot, Salesforce, Outreach etc
- Location - Remote (PAN INDIA)
- Maintain monthly business growth run rate, evaluate the leakages and solve the problem and grow the business
- Liaison with multiple teams like- Tech, Product, Marketing and city ops team to execute the daily challenge
- Handling in the sales team and maximize their productivity day-to-day
- Revenue Management M-O-M, Weekly, Bi-weekly
- Maintain high standard discipline protocol for the team
- City Level seamless customer experience, build SOPS to make a smooth process. Maintain standard patients experience as per company values
- Looking for the immediate joiner and crazy in work and fond for a late-night party.
- Self-starter and proactive approach, details oriented and strive for result in every hour
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly sales planning
People Management :
- Leadership, problem-solving, communication skills to lead and manage a large team
- Fair understanding and skills to develop unstructured demand channels
- Strong Negotiation and deal closing abilities.
- Pedigree education background
- 3-6 years of core operations management/sales experience
- B.E/B.Tech/postgraduates from IIT's, NIT, SIBM, KJ, NSIT, DCE, PEC Etc.
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, data-driven, and P&L focused decision making
- Ex entrepreneurial experiences a plus