Business Analyst JD:
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
Must have skills and qualifications:
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationships with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document, and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to the product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues, and deliver better value to the customer
- Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
Must be an immediate joiner
2 to 5 years experience needed
Note: PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING
-You are currently working at Startups, VC or Tier 1 Consulting (McK, BCG, Bain, LEK, Parthenon, Kearney).
-Your current salary is within 18 LPA.
-You are ready to relocate to Bangalore.
About the role:
-Enable performance measurement and tracking of key metrics for the partnerships vertical.
-Own competition analysis and Identify new business trends in the ecosystem. Provide the business team with insights to work on new features, competitive advantage and technology intelligence.
-Work on consumer spending data emerging from card usage and provide use cases for the business team to pursue partners.
-Comparative analysis between vendors/partners and recommend choices to the business team.
-1-5 years of experience in strategy, consulting roles or research roles.
-Data interpretation, presentation and comparative analysis are must haves.
-Excellent communication skills
-MBA/Management graduate from tier1 B-school - IIM/ISB/IIT/BITS/NIT/DU Colleges
About the Company
Established in the year 1953, Our Client is one of the leading TMT bar manufacturer and exporter in India. It is a well known group that achieves a turn over of 3000 Cr per annum. The group is setting a construction & architecture oriented omni channel B2B & B2C platform
- Gather intelligence from key business leaders about needs and future growth
- Partner with the internal IT team to ensure each project meets a specific need and resolves successfully
- Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion
- Evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities for enhancing our software, hardware and IT processes
- Compile and distribute reports on application development and deployment
- Design and execute A/B testing procedures to extract data from test runs
- Evaluate and draw conclusions from data related to customer behavior
- Consult with the executive team and the IT department on the newest technology and its implications in the industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development, Computer Engineering, Project Management or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in technology development and deployment
Work mode: Hybrid
KeySkills: FSDs, BRDs, Scope of Work. Must have experience in the banking/BFSI/NBFC/FinTech industry
1. Work with the product manager or project sponsor to document the product's vision and the project's scope
2. Identify project stakeholders and user classes, document user class characteristics, identify appropriate representatives for each user class and negotiate their responsibilities
3. Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, and business process descriptions
4. Write requirements specifications according to standard templates using natural, simple, clear, unambiguous, and concise language
Requirements & Skills
1. Must have good interviewing skills to talk to individuals and groups about their needs and ask the right questions to surface essential requirements information
2. Must have good listening skills to understand what people say and to detect what they might be hesitant to say
3. Must have analytical skills to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding
4. Must have good observational skills to validate data obtained via other techniques and expose new areas for elicitation
5. Must have organizational skills to work with the vast array of information gathered during elicitation and analysis and to cope with rapidly changing information
- Understanding the business/ functional requirements and creating the project requirement
- Constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications; BRD; PRD; Wire-framing
- Recommending controls by identifying problems, writing improved procedures
- Defining project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements
- Preparing technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Validating resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
- Understanding and communicating the financial and operational impact of any changes
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Any Graduation
- Candidate should be from Gaming or Media Industry.
- Experience in Requirement Gathering
- Must have good exposure to AGILE and SCRUM Methodologies
This is a unique opportunity to join a funded early-stage startup and have a massive impact on our product, culture, and direction. It's a lot of work and a roller coaster ride. But, if you are up for it, you can join us in replacing the tiresome and slow sales process for importers and exporters and have a significant impact on our customers.
We're supported by some of the world's leading investors, have a strong growth ahead and looking for an onboarding analyst to join our world-class team.
- Work with onboarding manager to solve onboarding related problems
- Be responsible for onboarding experience of the customer
- Work on stimulating and challenging technical problems around cataloging and data.
- Be engaged with engineers, product and data entry team
- Be exposed to every level of the company, working closely with the CEO/CTO to meet business goals and working off customer feedback.
Job Role : Business Analyst
- Job Location Shahpur Jat, Siri Fort, New Delhi
- As of now it's a Work from home, Comfortable with joining and working remotely for the time being
- Availability : Must be able to Join in Max 30 Days
The Business Analyst will provide leadership to achieve a successful end-to-end user experience for a set of projects to be delivered concurrently.
- Work closely with decision makers in Customer Support, Sales and Business Operations etc. to develop in-depth requirements, application and data strategies, and propose cost-effective application solutions for maximum productivity
- Write product user stories and acceptance criteria; Manage sprint planning and sprint review
- Address any questions from the engineering teams
- Analyze and understand industry and competitor landscape
- Clearly communicate product vision, solutions, and use-cases through documentation, designs sketches/wireframes, interaction flows, prototypes, and visuals
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure products are released on time
- Develop expertise with end-to-end business processes, software applications and structure
- Understanding, structuring, detailing, and validating the requirements to ensure a suitable end-to-end solution for the user
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Develop schedules for completion of responsibilities, manage deliverables, and provide status update
- Work closely with Development and solutions to assure that solutions, designs and developed applications adequately reflect requirements - bringing in user representatives as appropriate
- Document the product requirements and use cases using the appropriate method for the project
- Exp. as BA/APM/PM;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Ability in problem-solving and analytical mindset and Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of relevant tools: JIRA, Invision/Zeplin etc., MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Basic knowledge of development technologies and databases to make better business decisions
- A thorough understanding of development methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, and Iterative
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of the IT environment as a whole, including information flows, applications and infrastructure, and IT roadmaps.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Managers to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
We are looking for a tech-savvy Business Analyst, Pre-Sales Representative with an ability to do hands-on Sales. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will be speaking to Who's Who of the fintech world.
It is an added advantage if you have experience in developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from establishing customer contact until signing a deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 0 to 6 years | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.8L ~ Rs.3L | Freshers allowed
About the company:
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. KYC | Field Verification | Data Collection | eSign | Tier-2, 3 & 4
We want to make REACH across India (remotest places), as easy as ordering pizza, on-demand. Already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Important: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand this goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
- This is not another Sales job, it involves Concept Selling too.
- Find customers for Products & Services provided by the company
- Contact potential clients via phone, emails, and LinkedIn
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Directly report to the CEO
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Keep an eye on the competition.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (eg: inbound, outbound, field sales)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software, Online tools for effective sales
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, Good Email writing skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.