- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Self-driven individual with revenue closing experience and pipeline building
- Identify and qualify high ticket deals and opportunities.
- Must have knowledge on leading cloud services like AWS/Azure/Digital Ocean
- Support sales with day-to-day sales operation
- Evaluate individual performances
- Report on regional sales results
- Forecast weekly/Monthly/quarterly with Sales pipeline and closures
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Participate in decisions for expansion
Thank you for your interest in Hey Coach. We are a bunch of talented folks who have been solving a core problem in the education space. We are always on the look out for smart people who are energetic and willing to grow. We call these people 10x employees, because they bring in 10x energy, 10x growth and 10x fun when they join the team. As a startup, we tend to offer high quality work in a lot of domains. I personally feel that this is a ground to learn, experiment and grow. The sky is the limit :)
For this role, prior experience in Business development or Sales will be helpful but is not mandatory.
- Reach out to potential leads over phone calls and help them with their queries.
- Enable us to set the right processes for students and coaches.
- Understand the customer mindset and bring in feedback to improve our offerings.
- Take end to end ownership of onboarding a new customer, and experiment and learn in the process.
- Drive our efforts in business development, sales and marketing.
Founder, Hey Coach
- Striving to Meet or exceed Gross Operating Profit (GOP) and flow through Sales Goals.
- Maximizing Room Revenue and achieve Revenue Generating Index (RGI) and Revenue Per Available Room goals.
- Developing and monitoring the performance of financial and operational plans/ budgets and sales and marketing plans for the property that support the overall objectives of the Property.
- Controlling manpower for sales, services and expenses in all areas of operations.
- Managing day-to-day operations and assignments of the property.
- Planning and organizing work, Taking stock of available rooms and potential clientele, communicating goals, and scheduling/ assigning work.
- Complying with and advising staff of formal policies and procedures, identifying options and resolving issues.
- Achieving and maintaining Overall Satisfaction Score (OSS) goals - Overseeing the guest service function to ensure guest complaints are resolved appropriately, timely, and that appropriate service recovery gestures are made in order to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
- Ensuring that product quality standards are met in all areas of the property as it relates to the appearance, levels of maintenance and cleanliness; establishing and maintaining preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel.
- Achieving productivity and quality goals.
- Ensuring the development and implementation of programs and events that foster a positive work environment, e.g., New Employee Orientation, employee recognition programs, harassment-free workplace training, etc.
- Establishing performance goals for employees including sales staff and providing regular feedback.
- Ensuring all staff is properly trained and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions.
- Ensuring a safe and secure environment for guests, employees, and hotel assets. Complying with all standards and statutory requirements.
- Developing and maintaining rapport with key clientele/ community contacts to better recall and be a visible presence in the desired customersegment/ community.
- Promoting team work and quality service through daily communication and coordination with all department.
- Following and completing any and all other tasks assigned to you by the management from time to time.
What you need to have:
- Hotel management preferred
- Preferably from the Sales background,
- Responsible to maximize Revenue and Profitability, maximise Occupancy
- Deliver better property performance by Superior Service and Product Quality, drive brand and value initiatives
- Develop People , Handled Banquets, organised Weddings, Operations, Marketing, Sales.
- Preferably females
Continuously explore business opportunities in both existing and new market segments,
identify & develop potential OEM and end-user customers through value creation in the
strategic business areas, niche application areas.
1. Build and execute strategic business development initiatives to rapidly grow the
company’s business with original equipment manufacturers.
2. Profitably manage and grow sales at both existing & new OEM and end-user
accounts in the strategic business areas.
3. Engineering processes management till series production supply covering application
engineering, product homologation, product engineering & product development.
4. Commercial & technical processes management starting with the generation of the
enquiry till the contract is executed.
5. To build excellent professional working relationships with key personnel across
functions at our key OEM customers.
1. Right Organization - Multinational, high technology automotive electrical /
mechanical engineering company selling components for OE fitment to automobile or automotive tier 1 or tier 2
industry is a must.
Professional, process driven, value selling/creation,
automotive component sales & marketing environment
2. Right Function - Sales & application engineering, marketing, new business
development in automotive sales of electrical technology
3. Right Position - Dy./Asst. Manager responsible as deputy functional head,
regional /market segment/product line head in the above
4. Right Qualification - B.E Electrical / Mechanical, MBA in marketing
5. Right Experience 10 years’ experience, 5 years minimum relevant
6. Competence & Capabilities -
Key account management
Passion to continuously explore new markets, identify
new market opportunities.
Advanced & specialized electrical motor product &
application engineering knowledge will be an advantage
Engineering processes management
Project management, product development planning &
Continuous learning capability to upgrade, update
technical knowledge & its application
Currently it has over 300 employees on its rolls and caters to customers through a hub office at every 100 kilometres in Northern India( including Delhi/ NCR , Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir).
The ability to ensure zero downtime for its customers, by providing timely and quality support both in terms of products and services has been the cornerstone of its growth and success.
As a Area Sales Manager(Industrial Batteries), you will be working as a part of a team to promote, negotiate and sell the company’s product (Industrial Batteries) to various customers and thus maximizing profit.
What you will do:
- Promoting, pitching and selling products (batteries that power UPS set-ups), to manufacturing companies, dealers and other sales partners
- Working towards achieving the sales targets set by the company, pitching the product, negotiating, discussing pricing options and packages and closing the deals
- Understanding the customers’ requirements well and accordingly selling the industrial batteries to the right customers at the right time for the right requirement
- Meeting the target visits to various manufacturing companies
- Developing a new client base in your area and also maintaining good relationship with the current clients
- Managing the queries and complaints raised by the customers
- Collecting feedback from the customers, communicating the same to the business and thus helping in improving the efficiency
- Acting as the point of contact between the organization and the clients by selling products, answering their queries and introducing new products
- Maintaining sales records and presenting the same to the business on a timely basis
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must
- Relevant work experience of 2 – 5 years in area field sales
- Willingness to work for 6 days a week and also to work on the field
- Experience of selling to the industrial sector, should have experience in selling commodities as well as value selling
- Excellent communication, listening and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and driven by targets
We are Hiring sales executive for India's Leading Mobile brand - Xiaomi
Ahmedabad, Badodara, Surat, Bhavnagar, Surendernagar, Bhuj, Junagadh, Himmatnagar, Palanpur, Gandhi Nagar
Experience from Mobile industry is must interested candidates can share cv
13k to 17k CTC plus incentives
Note salary depends on bands of selection (basis on experience and product knowledge)
To train them
To manage them
to do sales through team
To achieve sales target
To create distributors, dealers & stockists
We are hiring, young, enthusiastic, dynamic, smart and experienced individual to be a part of our expanding marketing chain of Casey Food division. If you have –
- A Bachelor’s degree, with sales as your core dream.
- Proven Sales Experience.
- Fantastic track record of meeting sales target.
- A passion towards multitasking and team building.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and management skills.
- Excellent negotiation, convincing and consultative sales expertise.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer orientation knowledge.
Then you are the one to whom we are searching for. Being the Sales head of a district, you will dispose the following job responsibilities:
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
We are looking the following skill sets within a prospective candidate –
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A versatile personality with above average organizational and planning skills.
- A person with critical thinking and problem solving ability.
- A good team player with creation and handling of team.
- A customer centric person with customer centric business agenda.
- An exemplar having capacity to analyze marketing trends, and promoting product, service and promotional activities.
- A person who can develop transparent marketing strategies to expand brand recognition.
3 – 8 years in FMCG/Retail of Insurance Marketing.
20,000 fixed as regular salary, and 5, 000 as TA. Total = 25,000.