Jobs at Xerago
We are looking for an experienced, self-driven and motivated Team Leader to join our team! As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for supervising, overseeing, leading, managing, rewarding and motivating teams.
You will be part of an agile development team, building and working with an enterprise grade software systems build on top of the Spring Stack. You have to provide, technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship to the team.
Managing the day-to-day activities of the team.
Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
Discover training needs and provide coaching.
Delegate tasks and set project deadlines.
Conducting quarterly performance reviews.
Ensure the team is delivering on time.
Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
Plan and organize team-building activities
5+ years’ experience as a Software Developer.
Minimum of 2Yrs of experience as Team Lead or Similar role is must.
Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
Experience in Java, MySql, Spring Boot, GRPC, Python (Optional).
In-depth knowledge and experience with developing web applications with service-oriented framework, Microservices and Rest APIs.
Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments.
Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum.
Experience with multi-threading and concurrency.
Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories.
Experience in AWS/GCP Cloud is desirable.
Knowledge in Scaling/High Availability is desirable
Ability to learn new languages and technologies
Great interpersonal and communication skills
About the Company
Xerago is a 15-year-old Private Limited company that helps brands with their Marketing Transformation by providing integrated marketing services through its Marketing Centres of Excellence.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who will work on a broad range of cutting-edge technologies.
Official website - https://www.xerago.com/
Experience Required – 2 to 6 years
What you’ll do
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What you’ll need
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Advanced Understanding of Adobe Analytics as an Architect or at the least Business Practitioner.
- Possess excellent analytical skills to understand the intricacies of the data and visualization.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Team Building & Handling
- Hands-on Visualization Tools like Tableau and Power BI.
- Must have understanding on Adobe DTM and Launch (Tag Management Systems).
- SQL – Basic.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Monitor the site performance on a daily basis.
- Understand user behaviour and create actionable dashboards.
- Create and maintain daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Analyse and Audit data to generate dashboards.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Hands-on knowledge with user behaviour tracking systems and methodologies.
- Identifying key needs or gaps and provide leadership to close those gaps.
Challenges (also responsible) you’ll be facing in the role:
- Understand client requirement and create ad hoc reports/Recommendations.
- Provide meaningful insights from data to make operational and strategic decisions for clients.
- Strong Understanding of various technologies being used in the digital transformation space.
- Should possess Data Visualization skills to help build interactive reports.
- Independent and proactive self-starter.
Work with OEM's on GTM activity, identify strong potential prospects and generate outbound lead opportunities using initiative and creativity
Assess and analyse prospects current process and requirements
Provide engaging and articulate information about Xerago's value proposition to potential customers
Maintain well organised, up-to-date and accurate information and activity reports in CRM system
Excellent English verbal and written communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills
Customer service oriented
Positive and well-motivated attitude
Must be willing to work in India and US timings
Attend meetings, video meetings, conferences, networking events
2+ years proven experience in prospecting and lead generation
Experience in B-to-B sales, preferably in enterprise software solutions
Manage software testing projects and resources
Design & build test scripts for Automation Testing
Design/Architect test automation framework and develop new test automation libraries.
Implement QC process and automated testing for all the work streams to improve the overall testing cycle.
Strong knowledge on Testing Lifecycle and ability to prioritize tasks for self and team.
Expertise in Selenium built automation framework from scratch to aid with regression testing
Proficient with collaboration tools (Redmine, Jira, Confluence)
Should be able to take on leadership responsibilities and influence
Leverage the testing process and test tool kit to create reusable test assets.
Involved in supporting or improving the master build test processes, environments, and scripts. These build tests ensure that the code drops to quality assurance are of the highest quality.
Hire, train, guide and support resources to accomplish the SIT and Regression Testing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent)
8+ years of relevant work experience
Knowledge of at least one programming/ scripting language
Knowledge of at least one database management system
Proficiency in written and spoken English
Coordination and leadership skills
Must have at least 4+ years of work experience in Drupal development, Theming and creating custom modules.
JSON, Rest API, Multi CMS, Custom Module Development.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Should be smart enough to complete the tasks before the estimated timeline
- Should be responsible for the quality delivery
Challenges you’ll be facing in the role:
- Should be flexible in working extra hours based on the project emergency
- Should be flexible to work on holidays based on the project emergency
- Should be able to learn and implement the new technologies in real time projects with less timeline
Understanding the client requirement
Should be well versed in designing tools like figma,xd, marvel,sketch
People hiring at Xerago
About the company
Clixlogix Technologies Pvt Ltd
About the company