- BS level technical degree or equivalent professional
- Skills to represent AWS ProServe well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- ·Highly technical and analytical, possessing 15 or more years of IT implementation experience
- ·Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Hands on experience in infrastructure implementation
- Automation skills python, powershell knowledgeand cloud formation template
- Strong experience in Architecture, designing and migrating applications on the AWS platform
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPPA etc.)
- Experience working with customers, partners or third-party developers
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations
o Demonstrated success as a Cloud Infrastructure architect or consultant working with various platforms
o Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
o Cloud certifications
o Good exposure to Agile software development and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Continuous Integration and automated deployment
o Presenting at public events such as technology conferences, hackathons, blogging, writing on technical forums, etc.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Product-Based Company
Role :- Jr. Copywriter
About our client -
Our Client is a next generation MarTech company, delivering end-to-end marketing and sales solutions to leading brands in India. The company's ethos is built upon the philosophy of 'Marketing Engineered', an approach that delivers marketing & sales solutions through innovative ideas in design, engineering and technology.
What you’ll be working on -
Ad copy for digital campaigns, video scripts, social media, blog posts and a certain amount of offline collateral. The role also involves ideation for advertising campaigns. The clients you’ll work on will span tech, F&B, pharma, retail, healthcare, real estate, automotive and other industries. You’ll be a part of the larger content marketing department in Pune, working closely with the client servicing team and design team to come up with ideas and creatives that make an impact!
● Interpreting client briefs and requirements
● Work closely with clients to create strong concepts from initial briefing through to execution
● Developing creative ideas and original, clear copy
● Working with the social media team to conceptualize posts
● Collaborating with the design team on visual representation of the copy
● Working collaboratively with internal stakeholders to meet deadlines
● Maintain a high awareness of relevant trending topics and news to identify content opportunities
● Be responsible for working with internal teams to gather input and validate the content
● Ensure consistency and quality across all written content
● Present and articulate concepts to clients
Desired Skills and experience:
● 1+ years of experience interest in copywriting, business communication or technical writing
● BE Computer Engineering, B.Tech in Computer Science, Graduate in Marketing
● Proficiency in the English language and accuracy in grammar
● The knack of understanding technical products (SaaS, PaaS, SAP, etc.) and writing for them
● Highly creative and imaginative
● Keen attention to detail
● The ability to work in a collaborative environment under tight deadlines
● Self-motivated and eager to learn
Softobiz Technologies is a leading organization among the IT organizations supplying its products along with the services in the form of Product development and Web-Application development.
This role requires you to travel to onsite for 3 Months
Location – Hyderabad/Mohali
Digital Solutions Architect
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in IT industry.
- Experience Architecting, Designing Solutions across Enterprise Business Systems specifically in Digital Space to develop robust digital architectures, utilising Cloud Computing, API’s based Integration and Data Analytics.
- Experience in performing peer review and validation of others Architecture Designs & Architecture Design Patterns.
- Experience in requirements elicitation, technology research, exploration of business opportunities for compiling highly professional options analyses and assessing them against a set of criteria that supports the solution recommendation(s).
- Experience in specifying and designing large or complex systems/solutions that clearly translate and/or articulate the business specifications and benefits into the proposed solution design(s).
- In Depth knowledge in Architecture, Design Principles of utilising IaaS, PaaS such as AWS, Azure, Hybrid Cloud etc to Design & Build Web, Mobile Applications for those Infrastructure Platforms.
- In Depth knowledge of Best Practices around Cloud Platform Architectures.
- In Depth knowledge in Architecture, Design Principles of Web 2.0, Mobile App Technology and emerging Web 3.0 standards and staying updated on Industry Trends such as AI, ML, RPA etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with ability to engage & influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information Technology.
- Demonstrated knowledge of TOGAF, ITIL (nice to have).
- Ability to Architect, design application software using the languages and technologies of the .NET framework.
- Ability to Design, Develop and improve an application software and design technical architecture supported by writing technical and functional documentation.
- Work closely with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Other Vendors and various other Business Stakeholders.
- Ability to vet the Business Requirements Definition (BRD), put forward Solution Options, provide improvements for innovation and provide Solution Governance.
- Produce Robust Digital Architecture Framework utilizing Industry Standard Architectural & Design Principles and present it back to Architecture Community and Forum.
- Ability to present the Solution Architectures, Designs to Architecture Review Board (ARB) for Endorsement.
- Ability to scope, prioritise and deliver work within time-bounded sprints.
Tech Skills Required:
- Experience working with .NET framework or relevant experiences (Essential)
- Experience working with Swift or Kotlin eco system, Android app development eco system.
- Experience working with MS SQL Server and MySQL Knowledge of practices and procedures for full software design life cycle.
- Experience working in agile methodology using tools such as JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence etc.
- No SQL, RDBMS, Graph, Message Queues.
Engineer (QAE). Should be an excellent individual contributor capable of understanding and
driving test execution with minimal help. Who can work towards understanding application
performance, functionality, and features to great depth enabling them to report issues, take
ownership and drive them to closure.
What will you be doing?
Develop and execute automated tests and test plans
Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of the products(API and App)
Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
Work with Engineering and product to understand the overall product requirements and
technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
Ensure the highest quality product delivery with security.
Evaluating and integrate open source and in house developed toolsets
What will you need ?
Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
2-6 years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience in manual testing for Application and APIs
Experience in automation testing using available framework.
Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, testing frameworks and tools
Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test execution and reporting.
Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical partners.
Understanding & experience with software design pattern, restful APIs and microservice
Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
Full Time @ Anywhere in India
What You’ll Do
● Deploy, automate and maintain web-scale infrastructure with leading public cloud vendors such as Amazon Web Services, Digital Ocean & Google Cloud Platform.
● Take charge of DevOps activities for CI/CD with the latest tech stacks.
● Acquire industry-recognized, professional cloud certifications (AWS/Google) in the capacity of developer or architect Devise multi-region technical solutions.
● Implementing the DevOps philosophy and strategy across different domains in organisation.
● Build automation at various levels, including code deployment to streamline release process
● Will be responsible for architecture of cloud services
● 24*7 monitoring of the infrastructure
● Use programming/scripting in your day-to-day work
● Have shell experience - for example Powershell on Windows, or BASH on *nix
● Use a Version Control System, preferably git
● Hands on at least one CLI/SDK/API of at least one public cloud ( GCP, AWS, DO)
● Scalability, HA and troubleshooting of web-scale applications.
● Infrastructure-As-Code tools like Terraform, CloudFormation
● CI/CD systems such as Jenkins, CircleCI
● Container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
● Monitoring and alerting systems: e.g. NewRelic, AWS CloudWatch, Google StackDriver, Graphite, Nagios/ICINGA
What you bring to the table
● Hands on experience in Cloud compute services, Cloud Function, Networking, Load balancing, Autoscaling.
● Hands on with GCP/AWS Compute & Networking services i.e. Compute Engine, App Engine, Kubernetes Engine, Cloud Function, Networking (VPC, Firewall, Load Balancer), Cloud SQL, Datastore.
● DBs: Postgresql, MySQL, Elastic Search, Redis, kafka, MongoDB or other NoSQL systems
● Configuration management tools such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet
Bonus if you have…
● Basic understanding of Networking(routing, switching, dns) and Storage
● Basic understanding of Protocol such as UDP/TCP
● Basic understanding of Cloud computing
● Basic understanding of Cloud computing models like SaaS, PaaS
● Basic understanding of git or any other source code repo
● Basic understanding of Databases(sql/no sql)
● Great problem solving skills
● Good in communication
● Adaptive to learning
LogiNext is looking for an ambitious and committed specialist in Lead Generation who can do what it takes to succeed. You will identify business opportunities and generate interest among the key players. You will develop new prospects and build a great sales pipeline.
You have experience in generating leads and expanding the customer database in a product organization. You are a master in striking an engaging conversation with senior executives and attracting their attention towards the product value.
- Identify prospective clients and build a strong sales pipeline for the Sales Managers via cold - calling, out-bound leads, email communications, LinkedIn, referrals and other direct marketing methods
- Find unique ways to attract the attention of C-level executives of retail, FMCG, transportation, courier, manufacturing and e-commerce companies across Asia and North America to influence them to use LogiNext Product suite
- Initiate appointments with Sales team and sync-up with the respective Sales Manager to determine meeting output and follow up aggressively to close the deal
- Communicate status on a daily, weekly and monthly basis via phone and emails in accordance with the strategic plan and goal as developed by the Sales Head
- Log and record each-and-every outreach made, in CRM, producing regular activity reports as requested by Sales Head
Act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales. Be cognizant of each marketing initiative, and work toward corporate objectives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the field of computer science, information technology, mathematics or similar domains
- 4 to 6 years of experience in lead nurturing, lead generation and appointment setting
- Possessing good understanding of sales cycle, with a proven track record in a product organization
- Good working knowledge of enterprise technology and SaaS market
- Ability to take ownership, must work well individually or as a team member and to prosper in a fast-accelerating sales environment
- Knowledge of using CRM would be an added advantage
- Excellent selling skills, presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills and time management skills are essential
- Comfortable working in US shift
- All in all, someone who loves talking, engaging and selling round the clock
Position: Sales Development Representative
Budget - 12LPA
Work From Home
Summary of Job Purpose
- Owning & controlling new inbound leads
- Controlling qualification & nurturing of leads using SPIN methodology before passing to sales using different channels like Livechat, Email, Aircall or LinkedIn.
- Control LinkedIn outreaches to net partners & collaborations to increase top of the funnel
- Mapping customer needs using SPIN with product features
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Own email workflows to assist customer journey
- Working hours: 4 pm to 1 am.(IST)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound emails and LinkedIn reach-outs.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Own competitor landscape to track key initiatives & opportunities Research industries and accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Research/Execute events/exhibitions to sustain market presenceTeam with channel partners to build pipeline, with a single minded agenda to drive freemium sign ups.
- Perform effective introductory calls and online demos to prospects.
- Own & manage Market Development + Sales playbook in conjunction with Marketing.
- Have a partial time overlap with your territory/teams.
- 2+ years of inside sales experience (Required) for International Market in a SaaS B2B environment
- Experience dealing with SMB & Mid-Market Accounts
- Handled team size up to 5 resources. Experience with SPIN methodology or challenger sales
- Experience working with HubSpot or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written English communications skills (Required) Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively Graduation/Post Graduation degree minimum.
- Good with MS Excel & MS PowerPoint (Required)
- Good with Linked Sales Navigator
- Good with Email Campaign Tools like Mailchimp
- Experience in US market and B2B SaaS is a must.
- Should have experience of cold calling too.
Interested can apply on: Sandhyatigi @ gmail. com
API Lead Developer
As an API developer for a very large client, you will be filling the role of a hands-on Azure API Developer. we are looking for someone who has the necessary technical expertise to build and maintain sustainable API Solutions to support identified needs and expectations from the client.
- Implement an API architecture using Azure API Management, including security, API Gateway, Analytics, and API Services
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects
- Conduct functional, regression, and load testing on API’s
- Gather requirements and defining the strategy for application integration
- Develop using the following types of Integration protocols/principles: SOAP and Web services stack, REST APIs, RESTful, RPC/RFC
- Analyze, design, and coordinate the development of major components of the APIs including hands on implementation, testing, review, build automation, and documentation
- Work with DevOps team to package release components to deploy into higher environment
- Expert Hands-on experience in the following:
- Technologies such as Spring Boot, Microservices, API Management & Gateway, Event Streaming, Cloud-Native Patterns, Observability & Performance optimizations
- Data modelling, Master and Operational Data Stores, Data ingestion & distribution patterns, ETL / ELT technologies, Relational and Non-Relational DB's, DB Optimization patterns
- At least 5+ years of experience with Azure APIM
- At least 8+ years’ experience in Azure SaaS and PaaS
- At least 8+ years’ experience in API Management including technologies such as Mulesoft and Apigee
- At least last 5 years in consulting with the latest implementation on Azure SaaS services
- At least 5+ years in MS SQL / MySQL development including data modeling, concurrency, stored procedure development and tuning
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to engage, influence, and encourage partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, results and solution oriented, and personal accountability and resiliency
- Should be a self-starter and team player, capable of working with a team of architects, co-developers, and business analysts
- Ability to work as a collaborative team, mentoring and training the junior team members
- Working knowledge on building and working on/around data integration / engineering / Orchestration
- Position requires expert knowledge across multiple platforms, integration patterns, processes, data/domain models, and architectures.
- Candidates must demonstrate an understanding of the following disciplines: enterprise architecture, business architecture, information architecture, application architecture, and integration architecture.
- Ability to focus on business solutions and understand how to achieve them according to the given timeframes and resources.
- Recognized as an expert/thought leader. Anticipates and solves highly complex problems with a broad impact on a business area.
- Experience with Agile Methodology / Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills including formal presentations for all levels of management combined with strong collaboration/influencing.
- Prefer Master’s degree
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with a minimum of 12+ years relevant experience or equivalent.
-We will provide a best hike on candidate's current ctc or offered ctc.....
we will provide upto 25LPA -30LPA
- AWS Cloud, CICD, Serverless setups, Monitoring Setup
- Performance setup, scalability in hands experience, Linux expertise, DevOps Operations
- AWS Cloud, CICD, Serverless setups, Monitoring Setup, Performance setup, scalability in hands experience, Linux expertise, DevOps Operations.