- BS level technical degree or equivalent professional
- Skills to represent AWS ProServe well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- ·Highly technical and analytical, possessing 15 or more years of IT implementation experience
- ·Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Hands on experience in infrastructure implementation
- Automation skills python, powershell knowledgeand cloud formation template
- Strong experience in Architecture, designing and migrating applications on the AWS platform
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPPA etc.)
- Experience working with customers, partners or third-party developers
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations
o Demonstrated success as a Cloud Infrastructure architect or consultant working with various platforms
o Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
o Cloud certifications
o Good exposure to Agile software development and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Continuous Integration and automated deployment
o Presenting at public events such as technology conferences, hackathons, blogging, writing on technical forums, etc.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
In this role, you will have end to end ownership of a business vertical, owning upwards of USD 3-5 million revenue goals in the next 1-2 years. You will directly lead a global sales team, and cross functionally work with marketing, content, design and other verticals to drive your business objectives.
The north star metrics for the role is revenue.
Your responsibilities will include:
Designing and implementing the growth strategy to meet business objectives - which includes sales planning, demand generation, product roadmap & customer experience. Below are some responsibilities that this will entail:
- Identifying target geographies and schools that we will focus on
- Understanding the consumer needs & market landscape to define the product roadmap • Working with the marketing team to identify hot leads and ways to target them • Conceptualising and executing cold email campaigns for schools across the world • Generating relevant content to nurture schools: presentations, case studies, emails, etc. • Conducting demos with schools expressing inbound interest
- Building relations with schools, nurturing them by identifying their context • Negotiating and finalising deals with schools and school districts
- Working with the school success team to smoothly handover converted schools • Bringing in operational efficiency across all sales related processes
Is this someone that looks like you?
- Experience: 3-6 years experience of - driving sales in the B2B SaaS space, or P&L responsibility in a technology start-up (B2B SaaS is preferred)
- Has worked cross-functionally with teams (product, marketing etc) to drive business goals • Has built a business from scratch (not mandatory but preferred)
- Has excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- We deeply value building the right culture at Toddle, and these are a few things that we look for in each hire - Coach-ability, Curiosity, Ownership, Hustle and Humility
- Good at written and oral communication
- Location: Bangalore, India (until office resumes it’s remote)
Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Change Data Capture, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake
Minimum of 15 years of Experience with Informatica ETL, Database technologies Experience with Azure database technologies including Azure SQL Server, Azure Data Lake Exposure to Change data capture technology Lead and guide development of an Informatica based ETL architecture. Develop solution in highly demanding environment and provide hands on guidance to other team members. Head complex ETL requirements and design. Implement an Informatica based ETL solution fulfilling stringent performance requirements. Collaborate with product development teams and senior designers to develop architectural requirements for the requirements. Assess requirements for completeness and accuracy. Determine if requirements are actionable for ETL team. Conduct impact assessment and determine size of effort based on requirements. Develop full SDLC project plans to implement ETL solution and identify resource requirements. Perform as active, leading role in shaping and enhancing overall ETL Informatica architecture and Identify, recommend and implement ETL process and architecture improvements. Assist and verify design of solution and production of all design phase deliverables. Manage build phase and quality assure code to ensure fulfilling requirements and adhering to ETL architecture.
Greetings for the day !!!
Tridat Technologies is hiring "Customer Success Associate" for one of the Bangalore based Data Science Product Company !!!
Position: Customer Success Associate
Why Work with Us:
· Get an opportunity to contribute to an exciting, forward-thinking and fast-moving Start-Up.
· Shape-Up your career by working with young and supportive teams and peers!
· Innovation and Creativity is all that matters!
· Experience and understand the various aspects of the video marketing industry.
· Friendly Policies, good competitive salaries, team outings and what not!
- We’re looking for extremely proactive people with a learning and adaptive attitude, who possess a distinctive ability to initiate and hold conversations with our customers/clients.
- This role is a part of our Customer Success Team which is focused on providing the best product experience to the organisation customers.
- You will be responsible for supporting users via email, chat & phone to help them resolve any issues they encounter with our platform.
· Having a proactive customer support approach
· Testing product features as assigned
· Build & strengthen customer relationships
· Manage incoming chats, emails and handle appropriate follow-up calls and emails
· Address, resolve, and record any customer issues that arise pertaining to business growth, billing, and general account satisfaction
· Demonstrate the value of the platform to our customers every day by providing amazing customer support
· Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed
· Excellence at Googling stuff and spoken English
· Ability to meet deadlines and decent depth of thought process
· Capable of operating without much supervision while still producing results
· Not being camera shy and great presentation skills
· Motivation to pursue customer success as a career
· Understanding the basics of customer support such as treating customers with respect, empathy, and understanding
· Technical understanding and ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems
Experience: 2+ years
Greetings from CrelioHealth!!
Position-SME Sales Manager
We’re looking for a results-driven business development representative to actively seek new business opportunities, engage and build relationships with potential customers. You will drive new business opportunities in the region & provide complete and appropriate solutions for every potential customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Generate Lead & contact potential prospects through cold calls and emails
- Present our company product to potential prospects.
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Manage contracting with clients & closure.
- Report to the Sales Manager on sales results
- Proven work experience of more than 2+ years as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing and social outreach.
- Experience in product presentation & closing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience working in the healthcare industry is preferred but not required.
- Fair understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Should be proficient in Telgu or Tamil
achelor of Engineering or Technology; or any degree on par;
· 12-15 years of Experience in security and similar areas solution/product development, design, etc
· Minimum 7-8 years of experience in an Enterprise or Cyber Security practice dedicated role
· Experience in Enterprise deployment of security with in depth knowledge of security, implementing security solutions and working closely with global customer accounts.
· Proficient with concepts like SOC, OWASP Top 10 etc
· Understanding of Enterprise Cyber security models like Mitre ATTACK and roadmap modelling.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to drive product development
· Excellent communicator, whether writing, speaking or presenting
· Experience gathering and analysing data to create useful metrics that support positive change
Responsible for the implementation and operations of all technology infrastructures which includes data center, network and server services, telephony, service monitoring, user support/help desk, workstation management, servers, storage, and related software and hardware
· Develop the overarching network architecture to enable smooth functioning of all Client's systems across the nation
· Design the overall infrastructure strategy for Client, optimizing costs and value delivered
· Provide periodic reports to the CDTO and senior leadership on network and infrastructure costs, implementation, adoption, etc.
· Design and create policies pertaining to IT Asset Management, audits, service and maintenance of networks, software and hardware
· Act as the custodian for all network and infrastructure related policies for the organization
· Support team in negotiating competitive pricing for software licensing/purchase, hardware leasing/purchase, etc.; ensure IT assets purchases are within the budget
Infra & Network Architecture
· Define, develop, and implement infrastructure optimization and evolution strategy
· Identify and develop a strategy to mitigate risk and increase productivity
· Develop the organization’s end-user technology vision and translate it into actionable goals
· In partnership with IT leadership and cross-functional stakeholders, develop and implement strategic roadmaps for Client's digital architecture
· Maintain a high level of strategic foresight by identifying customer and business needs, and adjusting departmental and team objectives accordingly
· Identify future challenges in the end-user technology landscape and develop mitigation strategies
· Overlook the management of the infrastructure, connectivity across our airport's network, all airport technology, and several mission-critical business support applications for hassle-free computing
· Determine appropriate Network services and solutions for all business divisions
· Head and manage the infrastructure network and security operation teams while maintaining the infrastructure and optimizing architecture security
Cloud Services Management
· Head and manage the infrastructure (System, Cloud) teams and security operation teams while maintaining the infrastructure and optimizing architecture security
· Lead transitioning of the enterprise to a collection of shared infrastructure solutions (Azure, GCP and on-premises) including productivity suite, groupware, telephony, network, security-related solutions, and virtual server infrastructure
Vendor Sourcing & Management
· Manage relationships with various technology vendors and contract agreements to ensure technically and economically efficient products and services are provided
· Ensure new infrastructure transitions are compliant with current applications, commercials involved in their upkeep, and overlook the future need of applications and their upgrades
· Lead the technical team and head collaboration between Business Users and software providers to build infrastructure and network solutions
· Support, nurture, and develop the team members’ skills in all infrastructure and network architecture innovation aspects
- Skills Required for the role
Strong Leadership capabilities
Excellent Analytical and Delivery skills
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Solid understanding of key architecture concerns meeting cross-functional needs
Stakeholder management skills
Strong Problem-Solving approach
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
- Senior Engineer with a strong background and experience in cloud related technologies and architectures.
- Can design target cloud architectures to transform existing architectures together with the in-house team.
- Can actively hands-on configure and build cloud architectures and guide others.
- 3-5+ years of experience in AWS/GCP or Azure technologies
- Is likely certified on one or more of the major cloud platforms
- Strong experience from hands-on work with technologies such as Terraform, K8S, Docker and orchestration of containers.
- Ability to guide and lead internal agile teams on cloud technology
- Background from the financial services industry or similar critical operational experience
A strong background in Azure OR Amazon Web Services (AWS) or a similar cloud platform is a must-have, certification is a plus.
Excellent technical skills and knowledge include but not limited to: cloud methodologies like PaaS and SaaS; programming languages such as Python, Java, .Net; orchestration systems such as Chef, Ansible, Terraform; Azure IaaS servers; PowerShell scripting.
Fully aware of the DevOps cycle with hands-on on deployment models to the cloud.
Experience working with Docker and related containerization technologies.
Experience working on orchestration platforms such as AKS, RedHat OpenShift etc.
Extensive knowledge working with logging and monitoring tools such as EFK, visualization tools such as Grafana and Prometheus.
Exposure to security alert monitoring tools.Experience in building both microservices and public facing API's.- Experience in working with any of the API gateways.
• Develop and maintain CI/CD tools to build and deploy scalable web and responsive applications in production environment
• Design and implement monitoring solutions that identify both system bottlenecks and production issues
• Design and implement workflows for continuous integration, including provisioning, deployment, testing, and version control of the software.
• Develop self-service solutions for the engineering team in order to deliver sites/software with great speed and quality
o Automating Infra creation
o Provide easy to use solutions to engineering team
• Conduct research, tests, and implements new metrics collection systems that can be reused and applied as engineering best practices
o Update our processes and design new processes as needed.
o Establish DevOps Engineer team best practices.
o Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve.
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Manage timely resolution of all critical and/or complex problems
• Maintain, monitor, and establish best practices for containerized environments.
• Mentor new DevOps engineers
What you will bring
• The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
• 5+ years’ experience building, maintaining, and deploying production infrastructures in AWS or other cloud providers
• Containerization experience with applications deployed on Docker and Kubernetes
• Understanding of NoSQL and Relational Database with respect to deployment and horizontal scalability
• Demonstrated knowledge of Distributed and Scalable systems Experience with maintaining and deployment of critical infrastructure components through Infrastructure-as-Code and configuration management tooling across multiple environments (Ansible, Terraform etc)
• Strong knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD pipeline (GitHub, BitBucket, Artifactory etc)
• Strong understanding of cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end-to-end cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs and recommendations
o AWS services like S3, CloudFront, Kubernetes, RDS, Data Warehouses to come up with architecture/suggestions for new use cases.
• Test our system integrity, implemented designs, application developments and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed
Good to have
• Experience with code quality tools, static or dynamic code analysis and compliance and undertaking and resolving issues identified from vulnerability and compliance scans of our infrastructure
• Good knowledge of REST/SOAP/JSON web service API implementation