UnFound is an intelligent news aggregator built to provide users with multiple perspectives to news stories in addition to contextual information. UnFound does almost everything via AI algorithms, with minimal reliance on human editors.
UnFound is born to destroy the misinformation epidemic. The one true source, the alpha & the omega of all your news needs.
But we're not journalists- we're Product Managers, Engineers, Machine Learning practitioners, & Media/News enthusiasts. We aggregate information, add AI, & boom. We want to empower users to steer through the bias of the news and consume it more critically, more rationally. We're here to invite you to join us.
- 5-8 years of experience in building API services using NodeJS Express and related frameworks
- Expert level understanding of NodeJS asynchronous runtime
- Experience with Postgres, NoSQL, Redis, and Firebase Realtime database
- Experience with AWS services like Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, S3, EC2, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, etc
- Understanding of patterns and techniques for building scalable back-end infrastructure including caching, rate limiting, authentication, and authorization schemes.
- Experience in building highly scalable and high throughput services with millisecond response times
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and pick up new technology along with patience to mentor
Bonus skills -
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Puppeteer
- Experience writing unit tests
We are looking for a passionate, energetic and self-motivated Node JS Developer, who is ready to take on some real world challenges. You should be willing to push limits set down by development platforms to the fullest.
You will be assisted by our talented team and will be provided all resources required, provided you are worthy enough to avail them. You will be working seamlessly with other teams, management members and clients.
As a Node JS developer, you will:
- Learn something new every single day.
- Communicate clearly with your peers and clients.
- Design, Develop and Optimize Web Backend and DB Schemas
- Involve yourself in Code structuring, modelling and versioning
- Envision new logic and development methodologies
- Work relentlessly for Bug fixes and code maintenance
- Participate in intra team and cross functional coordination
- Ensure the completion of thorough Quality and Unit testing of developed applications
- Implement outside data source and APIs for instance Payment Gateways
- Framework Prerequisites – ExpressJS, Laravel, Django,
- Database Prerequisites – MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
- Familarity with WebRTC, GraphQL and Socket Programming will be plus.
As a candidate, you must possess knowledge of:
- Web Backend or Server Development Workflow.
- Editors, for instance Sublime and VSCode.
- Language Libraries and APIs such as PHP, CURL and Python Packages.
- Frameworks like MVC and MVVM.
- Server Architecture and Frameworks for instance Laravel and Django.
- DB Architecture, Schema design and tools for instance MySQL Workbench.
- Remote Data Handling with REST, JSON and SOAP.
- SDLCs such as Waterfall, SCRUM, Agile.
- Git frameworks like GitHub and GitLab.
Hiring Process :
- Knowledge Assessment MCQ: Day 1
- Coding Assessment Round: Day 1/2
- Technical Interview with CTO: Day 2/3
- CEO & HR Discussion: Day 2/3
We are looking out for a technically driven "Backend Developer" for one of our premium client
Experience: 2-7 years of experience into Backend developement wit Java/Python
- Job Title:- Fullstack Developer
- Experience:- 2-5 years of experience
- Job Location:- WFH
- Number of Vacancy:- 01, 5days working.
- Notice Period:- Can join less than a month
- Resources must have sound knowledge in Angular2+, ASP.NET Core, WEB API, Angular
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience.
- Should have good understanding in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Sound knowledge in Angular2+, ASP.NET Core, WEB API, Angular is desired.
- Exposure to complex enterprise application component development and maintenance.
- Good understanding of design patterns & principles.
- Ability to discuss normally encountered technical issues through verbally and oral to client/management team.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor /as a collaborative team member.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Oracle is an added advantage.
- Nice to have Docker and Azure container knowledge/experience.
- Basic knowledge of micro services.
- Nice to have Azure DevOps knowledge.
- Experience in CI/CD
Sr. Software Developer
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Responsible for regular enhancement of Algorithm
- Develop and support software architecture
- Responsible for DevOps planning
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Excellent programming skills and knowledge of complete development process.
- Knowledge of TDD tools
You will be a part of: Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Myntra-Jabong Supply Chain Management systems form the backbone of our core business and customer experience. Any business runs on a simple construct of Demand (Consumer) and Supply (Producer). However, a set of complex and intricate methods, processes and systems connect the demand with supply in a deterministic and predictable way. These methods, processes and systems collectively form the Supply Chain for the business. The multi-billion-dollar Myntra-Jabong business fundamentally rests on a set of highly scalable, robust and intelligent Supply Chain Management systems that solve real-world problems of predicting the demand from millions of our customers, for a combination of millions of products from our product catalogue, and intelligently connecting that demand to thousands of national and international sellers or suppliers using a set of advanced homegrown tech products that we build and manage.
with world-class software products.
The SCM engineering at Myntra-Jabong operates within two distinct verticals: Supply-chain Outbound (Fulfilment systems) & Supply-chain Inbound (Selection systems, Partner experience).
● Own the architecture of Myntra’s new product platforms to drive business results
● Be a visible leader to drive and own the architecture and design of some of the most advanced & complex software systems / products in the industry to create company wide impact.
● Help build, mentor and coach a team of very talented Engineers, Architects, Quality engineers, System Operation Engineers and DevOps engineers in architectural and design best practices.
● Be an operational and technical leader with a passion for distributed systems, cloud service
development, deployment and delivery.
● Be accountable for the design, for the ease of evolution, quality of the systems, performance, scaling, and availability characteristics and limitations of the systems.
● Envision and develop the long-term architectural direction, with emphasis on platforms/ reusable components while adopting a nimble delivery process. Establish structures and processes that ensure a high level of quality and reliability and extensibility of deliverables.
● Drive the creation of next generation extensible web, mobile and fashion commerce platforms, security protocols, customisation and tools to support continuous scaling, internationalization and platform extensions
● Drive code and design reviews of components / systems / products in scope and drives the
architectural governance for them
● Set directional paths for the teams/department for adoption of new technology stacks for solving business problems
● Be a very visible representative of multiple technology domains and represent Myntra in external technical forums
● Work with product management, business stakeholders and other engineering leaders to help define mid-term, long-term roadmaps and shape business directions
● Initiate and deliver leadership training within the engineering organisation, including training new managers, and drive the growth of leaders to create a strong leadership bench
Desired Skills and Experience
● 12 - 16 years of experience in software product development
● Must have a degree in Computer Science or related field
● A solid engineer at heart with excellent abstraction, coding and system design skills
● Proven track record of leading the architecture and delivery in a startup/e-commerce ecosystem within a high growth & matrix environment
● Successfully architected and led technology for consumer-facing products in the global market along with being an efficient proficient problem-solver who envisions business and technical perspectives to develop workable solutions
● Must have exposure to leading product development end-end (portfolio to delivery, re-architectures)
● Strong hands-on technology experience building and running large scale systems handling
multi-million sessions/transactions per day
● Solid experience in large scale Database systems like RDBMS & NoSQL stores
● Strong design/development experience in building massively large scale distributed internet systems and products
● Excellent programming skills in Java/GO and expertise in multi-threading and performance-oriented programming
● Solid experience in Distributed systems, highly scalable products, performance & reliability
● Excellent understanding of processing platforms and queues
● Experience and knowledge of open source software, frameworks and broader cutting edge
technologies around server-side development in Java
● Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, concurrency and fundamentals of
Strong experience with databases such as Redis, Elasticserach Storage, SQL, NoSQL
Strong hands-on experience with Elastisearch
Experience in Flask web framework
Experience in Flask web framework
Experience in Micro services development and Agile Development approach
Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Jira and Confluence.
Strong knowledge and experience of DevOps lifecycle
Experience with open-source technologies and cloud services.
Experience in reviewing source code.
Track record of delivering applications in cloud-based infrastructure and in an agile environment
Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
- You will ne Responsible for revamping of existing LMS Platform along with designing and developing new projects.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Training users for new modules
- Hands on experience in LMS or CRM will be preferred
- Good knowledge on MySQL, ES6, Node.js, SaaS, AWS, Bootstrap and Css3