Does the current state of media frustrate you? Do you want to change the way we consume news? Are you a kickass developer and aspiring entrepreneur, who has opinions on world affairs as well? If so, continue reading!
We at UnFound are developing a product which simplifies complex and cluttered news into simple themes, removes bias by showing all (& often unheard of) perspectives, and produce crisp summaries- all with minimal human intervention!
We are looking for passionate and experienced full stack DEVELOPERS/INTERNS We want someone who can take initiatives. If you need to be micro-managed, this is NOT the role for you.
Few things we'd like (if) you have:
1. Strong foundations in data structures & algorithms.
2. Experience with designing web-services, micro-service architecture, RESTful API's.
3. Experience with front-end frameworks such as Angular, React.
4. Strong experience in web and android development.
5. Well versed with Java/Python
6. Hands on with HTML5, CSS3 frameworks, Bootstrap, and the likes.
7. Strong experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
8. Hands on with AWS, and other cloud platforms.
While the above points are a plus, curiosity to learn and bias for action is what matters most to us. We're more keen to look at your GitHub/StackOverflow profiles, MOOCs, blogs, etc over CVs.
UnFound is an intelligent news aggregator built to provide users with multiple perspectives to news stories in addition to contextual information. UnFound does almost everything via AI algorithms, with minimal reliance on human editors.
UnFound is born to destroy the misinformation epidemic. The one true source, the alpha & the omega of all your news needs.
But we're not journalists- we're Product Managers, Engineers, Machine Learning practitioners, & Media/News enthusiasts. We aggregate information, add AI, & boom. We want to empower users to steer through the bias of the news and consume it more critically, more rationally. We're here to invite you to join us.