iOS Developer responsible for developing app from scratch.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
- Translate design and wireframes into code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
- Unit testing code
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
∙ 2+ years’ strong development experience in iOS
∙ Experience using RESTful web services within mobile applications
∙ Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
∙ Knowledge of iOS UI/UX standards
∙ Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
∙ Experience with code versioning control, such as bitbucket/git
Work experience: 2 years relevant experienceCompensation: Based on Industry Standards
1. Understanding of the entire Mobile Application Development lifecycle
2. Solid experience of 2 years + in building Native Swift based iOS applications
3. Excellent knowledge of iOS specific user interfaces, user experiences and guidelines
4. Working experience with MVC and MVVM architectures
5. In depth knowledge of iOS specific user experiences and human interface guidelines
6. In depth experience in implementing user interfaces for iOS - Auto Layout
7. Hands on experience working with API integration within iOS applications
8. Hands on experience working with 3rd party SDKs, Libraries and APIs
9. Experience with media streaming & playback using AV Player, AV Foundation & AV Capture
10. Experience working with analytical SDKs like Firebase Crashlytics, Branch.io etc
11. Experience with Push Messaging, Local Notifications, Background services
12. Experience in debugging errors and crashes using tools such as Crashlytics or Sentry
13. Experience with Marketing and Attribution SDKs such as Clevertap, Branch and/or Appsflyer
14. Experience in releasing applications to the Apple App Store
15. Ability to work in an Agile environment
16. An inclination towards cross platform technologies such as React Native
KRAs includes :
1. Understanding the scope of work and FSD requirements
2. Coordinating with design team to build assets to be used within the mobile application
3. Building static flows for the application
4. Integrating web services & 3rd party APIs
5. Integrating 3rd Party SDKs such as Facebook, Google Analytics, Google Maps, Crashlytics, Twitter etc
6. High level testing of the integrated application before pushing the application to the testers
7. Working with the tester to fix bugs reported by the testers
8. Building and deploying the application to the Play store
9. Maintaining and scaling applications
- Strong in Java and OPPs (Object Oriented Programming) Concept
- Knowledge of Android SDK and NDK
- Knowledge of JSON and XML
- Android Mobile Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of SQLite
- Good if Communicating with the server using REST APIs
- Should be work in agile methodology
- Master into research and development task for some major function
- Good Problem solving skills
- Self motivated and always willing to learn latest technology
- Android, Java, Kotlin, OOPS, C, C++
Seenit’s suite of apps enables the leading retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their physical infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping.
We would welcome someone to the team who:
- Loves to write “clean”, well designed code to solve complex problems
- Can design, develop and test the core product software to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Is inclined to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and takes end to end ownership of the project
- Is excited to support others to succeed and shine in a collaborative team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- Just some previous projects to showcase, no need for CV immediately
You should work with us because:
- We’re a relaxed diverse group and don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- Our products have an international audience and our partners are around the globe
- Team lunches are more frequent than team meetings
- We love to travel and will ask you to take time off to refresh
Hands-on experience with React Native.
Experience with Redux or Flux or MobX.
Understanding of Flexbox.
Preferable experience with iOS (Swift) or Android (Java) development.
Understanding of iOS/Android module integration.
Deploying iOS and Android apps on Apple Appstore and Android Play Store.
Ability to work in an Agile environment.
Interested can share on
sandhyatigi @ gmail. com
•Injala specializes in creating innovative insurance technology solutions, which are actively disrupting the insurance marketplace. We are constantly growing, multinational company,while continuously providing a dynamic, progressive, and all-around fun environment. Our mission is to make risk management manual data entry and processing a thing of the past. We are a group of like-minded people who strive to create technology solutions that point not only an industry, but an entire generation towards the future.
•We always start with the “why” and work backwards through the “how.” Failing forward is encouraged—this leads to innovation, critical thinking, constant improvement, and intense commitment to quality and excellence. Our culture? Make work and play indistinguishable. Committing to professional and personal development. Keeping diversity at the forefront of our endeavors. Being environmentally conscious. Dedicated to community development through charitable contributions and servant leadership.
•We are a close team of enthusiastic tech and communications advocates who are passionate about what we do and are looking for people who are interested in a ground-floor opportunity with a company poised for tremendous growth.
•We want to discover the next marketing superstar. Do you have what it takes to be get in on the ground-floor of a dynamic, expanding team and make yourself indispensable? Market yourself to us with the same passion you will market our products.
•Design and build applications for the iOS and iPadOS platform•Need to have knowledge of publishing the application.
•Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
•Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
•Identify and correct fix bugs.
•Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatizationSkills.
•Critical thinker who can anticipate potential pitfalls and suggest improvements.
•Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch.
•Experience in design patterns.
•Experience in architecture patterns.
•Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
•Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
•Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
•Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
•Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
•Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
•Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
•Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
•Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git.
•Familiarity with continuous integration is preferred.
•Familiarity with CoreML, OCR And Tenser-flow is preferred.Personal Attributes.
•A passion for continuous improvement.
•Candidate should be a team player and excellent communicator.
.•Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills.
•Self-motivated, quick learner who can manage multiple projects with minimal direction.
•Be a self-driven individual with the go-getter attitude.
•Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
•Attention to detail. Educational Requirements:
•Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer/IT.Benefits:
•Open Door working Culture.
•Early Joining Benefit.
•5 days working.
•Internal Growth opportunities.
•Rewards & Recognitions.
•Events & Festival Celebration.
•Very good Referral Bonus.
•Flex time policy.
•Maternity Leave benefit.
•No Sandwich Leave Policy.
•Family Medical Insurance.
➢ Degree from top engineering college, or equivalent technical background is preferred
➢ Be a self-starter who thrives in a rapidly growing organization
➢ Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
➢ 2-4 years of industry experience in iOS Mobile Application design and development, with minimum 2 app deployed in App Store
➢ A deep familiarity with Swift. Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Maps, core Location, core Bluetooth and Core Animation
➢ Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively
➢ Ability to identify issues and improve application performance
➢ Experience in usage of instruments to detect memory leaks for performance optimization
➢ Develop unit and functional test cases
➢ Familiar with the following – Git repository, Restful API, MVC, MVP, MVVM
➢ Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures). Highly accountable and takes ownership, with collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner.
➢ Experience with third-party libraries and APIs Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
We are building an immersive platform for creators, from India, which can be used by creators to create content and engage their audience across the world. And we are looking for smart Mobile Engineers to build with us and scale.
Who we're looking for
- 3+ years of experience in building high quality apps, and 2+ years of experience in React Native end-to-end for Android and iOS.
- Solid foundation in JS, React Native and Mobile development.
- Architectural understanding of implementation, not just UI features.
- Identify and resolve performance and device specific issues.
- Implement best practices, and build frontend system from grounds up.
- Great taste in UI and UX
- Build and deploy product features end to end. You will be responsible for breaking down high-level features into tasks.
- You will define and build the architecture for a mobile app so it scales, think patterns like composition, inheritance, renderProps, etc.
- Automate things wherever needed, think Fastlane CI/CD, automate screenshot testing across multi-resolution devices, etc.
- Setting up events for user, performance and error analytics, think GA, hotjar, Sentry, etc.
- Ensure architecture and Code quality that scales with team size
- Introduce right tools to the system when product scales, think GraphQL federation layer, etc.
- Participate in product and design ideation, collaborate with the team to implement high-quality features.
- Set the initial guidelines for tech culture in the company, as we grow.
- Fluent in Java/Kotlin or Swift.
- Experience in building interactive features, like filters, face masks, finger-drawing on canvas, etc.
- End-to-end experience in building grounds up, implementation and deployment.
- Experience in building for large scale platforms like, messaging, social media, OTT, etc.
- You like working on hobby projects, or contributing to open source projects.
We are building a team of exceptional people. We will ensure that you grow with the growth of the organisation.
- become a part of our early team
- great salary, plus generous equity
- laptop of your choice
- empowered to build an amazing startup culture with us
- full ownership and massive growth opportunities
- and more...
If you're ambitious to build for millions of creators and users, apply now!
- Candidate Must be well versed with latest SDK versions, XCode, Objective C, Swift, UIKit, Cocoa etc.
- Expertise in integrating web services (XML/ JSon etc.) with iPhone applications.
- An experience in using Maps API, GPS services for iPhone/ iOS apps is required.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile orientation, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text, Core Location.
- To take care of build and release process (Adhoc releases, Final release).
- Should have worked on cocoa touch, story board, core data, auto layout.
- Hands-on experience in Cloud APIs, push notifications, social media integration, and integration of analytics is an added advantage.
- Must have good analytical, debugging, App publishing and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter having the ability to independently acquire the knowledge required in succeeding his job.