Technomech Consultancy Career
Jobs at Technomech Consultancy
● Overall 6-8 years of IT Experience including Java/.Net based Software Developmentwith
minimum 2-3 years of experience in developing applications on cloud (AWS/Azure/Google)
● Excellent understanding and hands on with cloud computing concepts including
but not limited to microservices, containerization, DevOps etc.
● Excellent knowledge of cloud native computing technologies and current computing trends
● Ability to effectively address Customer NFRs with most suitable cloud/open source servicesavailable
● Updated on latest Cloud offerings
● In depth experience in problem solving, guiding team members on cloud development challenges
● Expertise in preparing technical architecture for cloud development
● Hands on Experience in any one of Multi-cloud/Hybrid Cloud model
implementation utilizing leading platforms like Red Hat OpenShift, GoogleAnthos,
● Implementation experience in leading open source technologies like Spring boot,Spring
Batch, Spring cloud, Drools Rule Engine etc.
● Should be able to understand customer cloud requirements and implement technical solutions
● Experience in designing and implementing reusable components/accelerators
● Ability to participate in solution discussions with customers
● Hands on with DevOps implementation
● Hands On Experience in developing POC’s and pilots is a must
● Experience in cloud CoE will be a added advantage
● Certified developer in AWS, Azure or Google
● Effective communication skills (written and verbal) for seamless cloud based development
"Need candidates with Notice period of 30 - 45 days."
Position: IT Auditor
Experience: 4-12 Years
Key Skills Required:
CISA, CISSP, CISM, IT Audit, Technology Audit, IT Infrastructure Audit, Application Security Audit, Information Security Audit, Cyber Security Audit, Cloud Security, Ethical Hacker
Additional key words: Vulnerability assessment, Penetration Testing, ITGC testing, Cloud Computing,
IT AUDITOR is responsible to plan and perform the audit assignment starting from audit announcement, audit planning, field work, audit quality reviews, pre-closing / closing meetings with the respective Directors / Head of the Departments including writing of the audit report and its finalization as well as follow up of the audit actions. Additionally IT AUDITOR will also be responsible to:
• Evaluate IT systems, processes and projects in place;
• Determine risks to the Group’s information assets, and help identify methods to minimize those risks;
• Ensure information management processes are in compliance with IT-specific laws, policies and standards;
• Determine inefficiencies in IT systems, IT projects and associated management processes and
• Consult in IT projects, new initiatives and organizational frameworks.
1) Perform audits at Volkswagen Group entities. and other concerned Volkswagen Group Companies with focus on IT processes keeping the associated business risks in mind.
2) Participate in the preparation of audit objective & scope document along with audit schedule based on the audit objective and timeline specified by Head of IT Audit India Hub.
3) Participate in the preparation of work program
1) Prepare and conduct preparatory interviews with the Directors and Heads of the audited departments to identify the processes to be assessed during the audit.
2) Request and collect relevant audit data for analysis from respective business areas.
3) Prepare audit matrix on periodic basis to record the audit field work and update the progress of the audit to IT Audit Manager and the Head of IT Audit Hub India.
4) Define actions including relevant controls to mitigate the business risks identified based on the evidences provided during the audit.
5) Organize and conduct pre-closing meetings with business areas to agree upon audit observations and relevant actions.
6) Prepare and conduct closing meetings with the Directors / Heads of the Department for audited division to agree upon the audit observations, risks and proposed actions.
7) Prepare the draft audit report and submit the same to the IT Audit Manager and the Head of IT Audit India Hub for review.
8) Ensure that adequate documentation is prepared for the audit assignment. Peer review changes are done before release of the final audit report to the business area.
9) Contact business area to review the progress of the implementation of audit actions defined in the final audit report. Based on the review, write the status of the follow up and submit the same for upload in RIAS.
10) Obtain necessary certifications / qualifications to support the job requirements by attending relevant trainings
11) Support the conduction of unscheduled audits/special investigations and audits from the anti-corruption system.
12) Relevant knowledge is shared among the team members.
13) Consult in IT projects, new initiatives and organizational frameworks.
14) Ensure information management processes are in compliance with IT-specific laws, policies and standards.
15) Determine risks to the Group’s information assets, and help identify methods to minimize those risks.
16) Evaluate IT systems, processes and projects in place.
17) Determine inefficiencies in IT systems, IT projects and associated management processes.
People hiring at Technomech Consultancy
Antal International Network
About the company
ToppersEdge.com India Pvt Ltd
About the company