Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
UnFound is an intelligent news aggregator built to provide users with multiple perspectives to news stories in addition to contextual information. UnFound does almost everything via AI algorithms, with minimal reliance on human editors.
UnFound is born to destroy the misinformation epidemic. The one true source, the alpha & the omega of all your news needs.
But we're not journalists- we're Product Managers, Engineers, Machine Learning practitioners, & Media/News enthusiasts. We aggregate information, add AI, & boom. We want to empower users to steer through the bias of the news and consume it more critically, more rationally. We're here to invite you to join us.
We are looking for a Senior AEM Developer to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You’ll use your problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end technology solutions that solve our clients’ most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
- Drive the design, planning, and implementation of multifaceted applications, giving you breadth and depth of knowledge across the entire project lifecycle.
- Combine your technical expertise and problem-solving passion to work closely with clients, turning complex ideas into end-to-end solutions that transform our clients’ business.
- Constantly innovate and evaluate emerging technologies and methods to provide scalable and elegant solutions that help clients achieve their business goals.
- Overall experience of 4 to 8 years with 2-3 years of AEM including AEM 6.x .
- Strong hands on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Analytics, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning. · Significant hands-on design experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
- Has worked on and implemented at least one of the popular Search engines with AEM like Solr, ElasticSearch or Lucene and involved in search queries performance tuning.
- Worked on integrations with popular products /Technologies like Salesforce, SSO, LDAP, API Gateways using ReST · Understands and implements the Quality Properties of the system in every day work including Accessibility, SEO, URL management, Security, Performance and Responsive architecture.
- Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins/Git/BitBucket/Cloud Manager), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
- Understanding of frontend technologies like Bootstrap, Backbone.js, ReactJS, Handlebars, Grunt, Angular, CSS3, HTML 5 and jQuery.
- Good understanding of AEM capabilities including Multi-site manager (MSM) and Blueprinting, and the use of Online marketing components such as advanced targeting/personalization, and multi-variate testing, is preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of the end to end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing/deployment, and delivery processes.
- Knowledge of Cloud native approaches and platforms including AWS, Azure or GCP. Understanding of AEM as Cloud Service.
- Familiarity with Adobe I/O Runtime and Adobe I/O Events.
- Good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric application development patterns using AEM Search, Commerce package or others platforms is preferred. Education:
- Full time Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred)
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on Adobe marketing product suite including Adobe Sites (AEM), CRX, WCM, Adobe Launch, Adobe Assets (DAM) & Adobe Social.
- Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to web content management implementation.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications and solution architecture for content & collaboration solutions.
- Mentor and provide inputs and direction to senior developers on the team for design and implementation.
- Collaborate with your architect to define implementation processes and quality gates and standards
- Write application code and extensions for the AEM platform that exceeds the defined quality standards
- Gender-Neutral Policy
- 18 paid holidays throughout the year for NCR/BLR (22 For Mumbai)
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being
We are looking for a hands-on technical expert who has worked with multiple technology stacks and has experience architecting and building scalable cloud solutions with web and mobile frontends.
What will you work on?
- Interface with clients
- Recommend tech stacks
- Define end-to-end logical and cloud-native architectures
- Define APIs
- Integrate with 3rd party systems
- Create architectural solution prototypes
- Hands-on coding, team lead, code reviews, and problem-solving
What Makes You A Great Fit?
- 5+ years of software experience
- Experience with architecture of technology systems having hands-on expertise in backend, and web or mobile frontend
- Solid expertise and hands-on experience in Python with Flask or Django
- Expertise on one or more cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google App Engine)
- Expertise with SQL and NoSQL databases (MySQL, Mongo, ElasticSearch, Redis)
- Knowledge of DevOps practices
- Chatbot, Machine Learning, Data Science/Big Data experience will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
The job is for a full-time position at our https://goo.gl/maps/o67FWr1aedo">Pune (Viman Nagar) office.
(Note: We are working remotely at the moment. However, once the COVID situation improves, the candidate will be expected to work from our office.)
• Help departments use technology profitably
• Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
• Build quality assurance and data protection processes
FreightCrate Technologies is a Logistics Technology company that- aims to transform international shipping through innovative and cost-effective tech solutions that can mutually benefit exporters, importers and logistics service providers.
Our web-platform, FreightCrate offers online tech-enabled quote and shipment management solutions for export and import businesses to and from more than 50,000 global locations.
We have had more than 50 media coverages including Entrepreneur, LoadStar UK, Maritime Gateway, Cargotalk, BW Disrupt, INC42, Silicon India, Tech Observer and several other newspapers and online magazines.
Our vision is to utilize cutting edge technology, engineering, deep learning and artificial intelligence to create an intelligent freight management system that can automate and optimize international trade operations for global businesses.
Samir Lambay is the Co-Founder and CEO with an MSc in Shipping, Trade and Finance from Cass Business School, London, UK with Distinction.
Samir has worked in the shipping and logistics industry across both family businesses and multinational companies. His most recent job was at- DB Schenker Logistics- (Part of Deutsche Bahn Group - Fortune 200) where he was the youngest Vertical Manager globally and won two awards including Vertical Manager of the year and a Global Award.
Ruchi Dogra is a Co-Founder & Director and is in charge of sales and marketing. She has worked for over 15 years across the top 3 logistics/supply chain companies globally. She set-up the hotel, wines and beverages vertical at- Kuehne & Nagel- and- DB Schenker. Her latest assignment was at- DHL Global Forwarding- where she worked as a Vertical Manager for Engineering and Manufacturing; handling top Indian and multinational accounts including several Fortune 100 companies. She brings with her an extensive knowledge in strategy, sales, operations and customer service.
The CTO role is to ensure the successful execution of the company’s business services via the web application. This requires envisioning the company’s service offerings as a web-based business, leading implementation of web applications, and planning for risk and growth.
As this is a new business the compensation is negotiable and we will make an offer depending on the experience of the candidate which will include a salary and ESOP package.
In partnership with the company’s founders, identify opportunities and risks for delivering the company’s services as a web-based business, including identification of competitive services, opportunities for innovation, and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to the business success. As our Product is already developed we expect the CTO to work with product development to implement new product features, apply new technologies and set up the engineering and development team to maintain, update and improve the web-application. Some specific responsibilities are listed below:
Strategy, planning, and design:
• Take end-to-end ownership of the product, identify technology requirements, define the future product vision, create preliminary design concepts for add-on modules and shape overall technology and product roadmap by collaborating with the founders, business development, and marketing team.
• Ensure user oriented design is the primary approach to product development across multiple screens, based on user behaviour data and direct customer feedback.
Implementation and deployment:
• Manage Product Release, QA cycles, feature implementation and on time delivery through in-house team and vendors.
• Collaborate with team and customers to define use cases.
• Creation of wireframes/prototypes, site maps and user-flows for web and mobile platforms.
Operational management :
• Support marketing by implementing technical requirements for SEO/product analytics.
• Establish and supervise a quality assurance process, including integration & system testing.
• Rigorously monitor key performance metrics and coordinate with various teams to take corrective actions if needed.
• Establish and forecast ROI of features and succinctly articulate competitive advantage.
• Set-up data collection and analysis system in collaboration with CEO to track key performance.
• AWS & Cloud-computing
• Frontend technologies HTML, CSS, JS, Angular, ReactJS
• Frameworks like CodeIgnitor/CakePHP/Symphony, Flask/Django
• Tools like Datadog, NewRelic, etc
• Setting & managing dev/beta/prod environments
• tools like Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.
• Experience with MEAN stack will be an advantage
• Knowledge of Solr/Elastic search will be an advantage
Strong fundamentals in computer science/engineering and algorithm design.
Practical knowledge of computer software algorithms in machine/deep learning, NLP, Computer Vision etc.
• Min of 7+ years of Hands on experience in Web app development, payment gateways implementation, architecture design, product management, databases and UI/UX in consumer facing applications.
• Experience on projects involving engineering and algorithmic functions, machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence is very advantageous.
• Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in teams.
• Previous experience working on logistics technology products is advantageous but not mandatory.
• Strong communication skills.
• Willingness to learn and utilize emerging technologies.
• Sincere passion to use disruptive technologies that can be globally significant.
- Product development-oriented: leading the architecture and design of a multi-tenant, cloud-native platform that hosts the IoT and Analytics apps architecting integration engine with connectors to handle and consume structured and unstructured data from different sources (customers ERP systems, external meta-data, etc) designing frameworks to support Big Data Analytics and real-time actionability based on predictive ML models driving the development of company's IoT platform dashboard and mobile applications with support from UX consultant.
- Internal team-oriented: building and a mentoring team of software developers planning and managing project timelines towards meeting roadmap goals and customer deliverables driving the team towards a test-driven and documented codebase.
- Customer-facing: work with customer's technical team to understand requirements architect and draft solution proposals integrate with customers' existing systems.
- Customer experience-related software development projects.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience of time-series (relational or NoSQL-based) databases.
- Experience in integrating multiple Big Data solutions and legacy database systems.
- Experience in designing high volume data chains, i.e. messaging queues, streaming, processing large amounts of structured and unstructured data for IoT eco-system.
- Hands-on experience with enterprise application frameworks like spring/apache software integration web services (SOAP/RESTful), ESB SDLC tools (Git, Automated Testing Frameworks) cloud platforms (Azure, AWS), and containers (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience in building Big Data, AI, Machine Learning analytics pipelines.
- Familiarity with security requirements in IoT space & wireless sensor networks is a plus.