The Engineering Manager (EM)is responsible for a managing a team of full stack engineers that is building highly innovative and cutting edge solutions. This role is accountable for leading a team, developing code, deploying and managing in production. Most importantly, the EM, while working with the Product owners drives the product Net promoter score (NPS), user satisfaction, building the product roadmap and delivering highly functional, exceptionally innovative and intelligent software. You will be called upon to be the technical representative for your team during cross-team collaborative efforts and planning. Success in this role will require strong and innovative approaches to problem solving, great technical leadership, excellent communication (written and verbal, formal and informal), flexibility, accountability and a self-motivated working style with attention to detail.
You are great at
As an Engineering Manager, you’ll take the lead as you - drive product development, operations and technical decision making. You’ll have a strong focus on team management and development, equal focus will be on writing production code and hands on active development of the capabilities and solutions. Assist in defining infrastructure need and use enterprise solution and drive resolution of technology roadblocks including code, infrastructure, build and deployment. Manage overall software development cycle by adhering to development and security standards. Establish good stakeholder communication and work closely with Product teams and influence set product roadmap and help drive requirements while being a strong advocate of extreme agile and DevOps practices across engineers. Build and manage a team of high performing full stack engineers and provide leadership, coaching, motivation and recommend staffing levels, operating procedures, tools and systems for the team. Provide career development and performance management to a team of engineers.
Required Candidate Profile
- 4 year degree in or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of engineering (software development) experience
- 1-3 years of managing teams with a strong track record of delivery for cross-functional product experience with Cloud hosting and managing products
- Proficient in building high performing APIs and writing specs
- Expertise in programming languages. Hands on experience in Java, J2ee technologies is preferred.
- Experience in SAP Hybris Commerce would be a plus
- Experience with integration, data handling technologies and other open source frameworks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to variety of audiences
- Team-orientated, passionate about developing others’ skills and capabilities
- Successful track record of working in large scale technology solutions
- Deep understanding of agile development processes and methodology including continuous integration and delivery, with a mindset of building incrementally and delivering business value quickly
About Tata CLiQ
Hey Java Experts,
Are you looking for a job opportunity?
Here you go, there is an opportunity to work with leading startups and unicorns in INDIA at RECRO.
1. Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
2. Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
3. Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
4. Prepare and produce releases of software components.
5. Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
1) 2.5 + years of experience in the development of JAVA technology.
2) Exposure in SpringBoot or Spring MVC and J2EE.
3) Strong Java Basics and good at problem-solving.
4) Hands-on experience with Relational databases (SQL query or Hiberent)+ Mongo( JSON parsing)
5) Proficient in REST API development.
6) Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
• Opportunity to develop game-changing, globally distributed, internet advertising products used by millions worldwide.
• Contribute hands-on, own, collaborate, and deliver new features and services at a fast pace.
• Build platforms, frameworks, APIs, libraries & automated tools to facilitate rapid issue
resolution and development & deployment of new features and changes.
• Own the prioritization, scoping and scheduling processes for new products and features.
• Work with and advise management on technical aspects, make well-informed decisions.
• Improve processes, technology & the applications you own continuously by showing the team better ways of doing things and help improve skills in the team.
• Prioritize tech-debt and ensure the platforms and applications meet the latest industry
• Learn new technology & practices, coach the team and conduct training sessions – devote time for learning and continuous improvement of self and team.
• Imbibe and maintain a strong customer service-oriented attitude while designing and building products.
Who should apply for this role ?
• 5 - 9 years of experience in building or managing large scale distributed systems
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or other relevant majors
• A track record of working on scalable applications, preferably at a major internet property or well-known startup
• Good grasp on programming fundamentals including OOP, Design Principles and Data Structures
• Excellent analytical, logical, and problem-solving skills
• Solid knowledge of Java/Python/Golang, web services (REST/JSON), NoSql Databases,
• Can exhibit passion and enthusiasm for remarkable technology (Knowledge and contribution to open source projects, Active Blog, etc. is a plus)
• Ability to learn emerging technical/business standards and apply/coach development team in proper adoption
• Deep understanding of development processes and has personally contributed to critical
• Communicate effectively & cross-functionally with other teams
Max Vision Solution is looking for a dedicated full-time Php Backend Developer who will be responsible for creating a server-side web applications using php (Backend Development). You are also often required to develop and integrate plugins for certain popular frameworks like WordPress, laravel etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (*MySql)*
Qualifications and Skills
- Core Php or Laravel framework
- Understanding of MVC pattern
- Knowledge and Expertise in any PHP framework will be given preference
- Error Handling and resolving
- Documentation and reporting
- Creating API.
|FastAPI / Django Framework|
|Database concept, API & SQL's|
|SSO, Oauth2, JWT, Microservices|
|1) Write effective, scalable code|
|2) Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance Integrate user-facing elements into applications.|
|3) Test and debug programs.|
|4) Improve functionality of existing systems.|
|5) Implement security and data protection solutions.|
|6) Assess and prioritize feature requests.|
|7) Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions|
|8) Debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services.|
Job title- SSE/Associate Technical Lead/Technical Lead
Extensive product development experience
4-8 years experience in back end Java Development
Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD).
Team task assignment, mentoring and helping resolve issues
Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision.
Skilled at working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
Excellent problem-solving skills. Curious and adept at researching project-related issues and challenges.
Excellent debugging skills
Experience in SOA and microservice deployment model.
GWT development experience
Experience of working in an Agile development model
Mixed experience in different type of organizations - product start up and large enterprises
Strong Analytical skills
Acumen for understanding customer's business goals
Process oriented- Following current processes and partner in process improvement.
Data oriented- Using data and knowledge base for solving current problem at hand and creating software knowledge base for future use.
Ability to juggle multiple development and design tasks simultaneously.
hands on experience of 1-2 years in JAVA/ J2EE Technology and good understanding of MVC Architecture
- Independently own one or more multiple modules, which includes: requirement analysis, design, development, maintenance & support
- Write extensive, efficient code to address complex modules and that handles interaction between multiple components.
- Rapidly iterate to add new functionalities and solves complex problems with simple and intuitive solutions
- Produce architecture with clean interfaces, that are efficient and scalable
- Participate and contribute to architectural discussions
- Perform design and code reviews
- Perform technical feasibility and trade off studies & guides others to perform these studies
- Solve production issues. Investigate and provide solutions to minimize the business impact due to outage
- Continuously improve performance metrics of modules you own.
- Actively mentor and develop junior developers in all software development practices
- Participate in the hiring process (referrals, interviews, attending recruiting events or writing blogs)
- Onboard and mentors new team members, helps shape the culture of the team
- Looking for sr.java full stack developer
- java, springboot, angular 2/4/6/8, html and css
- experience with unit testing
- good exposure to oops