7+ Internet of Things (IOT) Jobs in Mumbai | Internet of Things (IOT) Job openings in Mumbai
Apply to 7+ Internet of Things (IOT) Jobs in Mumbai on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Internet of Things (IOT) Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Work on cutting-edge tech stack. Build innovative solutions. Computer Vision, NLP, Video Analytics and IOT.
- Ideate use cases to include recent tech releases.
- Discuss business plans and assist teams in aligning with dynamic KPIs.
- Design solution architecture from input to infrastructure and services used to data store.
- Working knowledge about Azure Cognitive Services.
- Project Experience in building AI solutions like Chatbots, sentiment analysis, Image Classification, etc.
- Quick Learner and Problem Solver.
- Work Experience: 2 years +
- Education: Computer Science/IT Engineer
- Location: Mumbai
IoT Deployment (on-field) and maintenance
Lead assembly, testing, and finalization of IoT products
Black Box Testing: BLE, WiFi
Integration testing: (IoT, backend, and Android)
Test report and deployment setup documentation
Apply quality engineering principles throughout the Agile product lifecycle.
Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams.
2021/2022 passed out B.Tech Graduate in ECE or EEE
Hands-on experience with microcontrollers like Arduino and ESP.
Knowledge of C programming language.
Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
Good organizational skills and a detail-oriented mindset.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
Good time management skills.
Good understanding of embedded and IoT systems.
Who can apply
Only those candidates should apply who
are available for full-time (in-office)
can start the Job immediately
are from Mumbai
have relevant skills and interests
Urgently required Head - Products/Solutions Officer Mumbai for India’s largest micro retail solutions provider.
BE/BTech with MBA from institutes of repute/ Tier 1 school/Tier 2 School
BE OR B.tech is compulsory
experience in web/ mobile apps
exp in payment gateway
iot and it infrastructure
Agile/Scrum Software Development methodologies.
Experience: 10-15 yrs
Location: Mumbai( WFO)
➢ BE/BTech with MBA from institutes of repute/ Tier 1 school
▪ Will be the Chief of Staff to the CEO - managing products & solutions, overseeing Buying & Merchandising (products and categories) & Marketing departments.
▪ Will be the products/solutions custodian of the organization with the CEO. Ability to contribute/align/build on the CEO’s solution(s) vision. Understands interplay between products, service, solution, business case and operationalization for Hardware and software both.
▪ Lives and breathes solutions: existing and potential, identifies both unserved and underserved needs. Constantly tracks markets and internal clients and consumers to make best in class solutions available ahead of time
▪ Regular stakeholder interactions: Head strategic initiatives for Micro Retail and business case, Buying & Merchandising for range and partners. Digital, Sales and Operations for dip sticks, business potential and operationalization
▪ Solution development and Solution management: Experience within project management, software & hardware development lifecycle, process and solutions design
▪ Builds Go-To-Market with Sales, Operations and Marketing
▪ Co owns P&L with Sales and Operations. Tracks products/solutions performance regularly to ensure plans/tweaks in time
▪ Work with cross functional teams for development of products, solutions and project management
▪ Govern and continuously improve the products/solutions based on implementation road map
▪ Problem solving, consumer centricity, spotting opportunities, solving problems, reducing friction
▪ Steer the technical direction for product and solution security mechanisms Requirements
➢ 10+ years possessing strong teamwork skills, problem-solving skills & customer centricity skills
➢ Certification in project management is an added advantage
➢ Experience working with start ups is a plus
➢ Expertise in Category Management is a plus
➢ Self-motivated with strong leadership skills & attention to details, unconventional, lateral
thinker, challenging status quo
➢ Organized, structured and disciplined. Very high quality of work/attention to detail. Ability to
collaborate effectively. Thinks through 360 degrees. Stitches up complete solutions/ensures no
loose ends. Gets things done
➢ Familiar with software design principles, software architecture and security mechanisms
➢ Good analytical skills and act structured in a result- and quality-oriented manner
➢ Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Industry: Preferred experience from Retail, Consumer Services and FMCG sector
Location - Mumbai
Techweirdo delivers AI models & enterprise solutions, globally for mid to large-scale organizations.
We offer consultation, services, and products to holistically address the digital transformation goals of an enterprise.
We are currently hiring passionate, senior IoT cloud engineers on behalf of one of our large customers to help them find the best-fit talent and create technologically challenging, visually delightful, and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment.
Skills/ Role Requirements:
- Good hands-on experience on Azure IoT Gateway/ IoT Hub development
- Good hands-on experience to Azure functions, Azure event hub, Azure IoT Edge, and Cloud Platform Security
- Strong knowledge of C# .NET
- Industrial IoT experience is a must
- Device Communication knowledge with exposure to different protocols is an advantage
- Good communication skills as this position require consistent interaction with business stakeholders and other engineers
- Hands-on experience in optimization, architecture, building scalable real-time data pipelines is a plus
- 5 years plus relevant experience
- Surrounded by curious learners: With a Growth Mindset as our core strength, we created a learning environment with curious tech learners.
- New challenges every day: There is no ordinary day at TechWeirdo, if you like solving problems, then this is the right place for you.
- Zero micro-management, limited supervision: We encourage our team to take on challenging tasks and solve complex problems by taking ownership of their tasks. We trust our team to take calculated risks.
- Great networking: You will be connected with c-suite executives of top organizations while working with our winning team.
- Building technology how you want, when you want: We welcome people who see things differently as they are the one who has the ability to change the world.
1. Design Patterns MVC, MVVP, MVVM (MVC != Massive View Controller )
2. Data Structures and Algorithms
3. Writing bridge code in Swift.
4. Backrground jobs
5. VOIP Notifications
7. Using NIB files
In addition, you should be open to learning and able to challenge yourself and push yourself to accompish more in less time
Other skills include
1. Being a team player.
2. Being a good person