Location : Mumbai
Big Picture (The Opportunity) :
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your Career? & If you are able to maintain a positive attitude even when everything goes wrong, if you are detail oriented and self motivated with a passion to learn and improve your skills and knowledge, we have a perfect job for you !
What do we want from you ? (Our Expectations) :
- Zero to 2 years experience in Linux Operating System.
- Flexible working hours - able to support occasional nights, weekends, and call-ins, able to quickly adapt to a constantly changing faced paced environment. Open to travel to sites.
- An ideal person who is excited and motivated about running and supporting a production - grade critical infrastructure and looks for opportunities to improve processes with automation.
What are you required to do ? (Your Responsibilities) :
- Proactively maintain and develop all linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24*7*365 uptime service.
- Engineering of systems administration-related various solutions for our various SAAS products and projects as well as operational needs.
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning.
- Providing technical support to customers for Applications, Operating systems, and networking.
- Will also be the first point of contact for our clients, where installations are placed on a permanent basis, for basic troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Fault finding, analysis and logging information for reporting of performance exceptions.
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments.
Skills & Qualification Required (Add Value) :
- Graduate - Preferred to have Bachelor‘s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- He / She should be familiar with the installation and configuration of Linux operating systems and setup and operation of TCP/IP networking on Linux systems also familiar with Internet concepts including SMTP, IMAP, POP, HTTP, DNS, LDAP and related protocols.
- You should possess excellent communication skills .
- Knowledge of Email concepts, Helpdesk Concept , VoIP Concept , Cloud computing will be an added advantage.
About Agami Tech
Our mission is to empower each Individual to help them Innovate, so that they can be a driver of their own growth. We are committed to providing an environment where all our employees get an equal opportunity to explore their skills and fulfill their goals. You will be constantly learning here no matter your experience or profile. Become a part of Agami Tech and explore your full potential!
- Provide Voice and Remote terminal support for Level 1/2 backup and restore Issues and submit stars tickets
- Configuration, Troubleshooting and assisting setup of backup Environment.
- Follow the Alert Management Strategy for category Level 1/2 on various system/server alerts received every day
- First and second level troubleshooting of the backup and restore issues
- Update & Maintain Pertinent technical and Operational Documentation
- Open support cases and work with vendors such as Oracle / IBM and Symantec/Iron Mountain to provide necessary logs/information on issues raised by
- Coordinate fix of H/W issues with vendors on backup servers following Hardware management processes and procedures
- Working with tape library teams on tape management
- Installation and configuration of backup software on servers and clients.
- Checking the failed backups for the day and rerunning them to meet SLA
- Setting up or Assisting in LAB/Dev machine needs for test purpose etc
- Requesting tapes from offsite location to facilitate restore
- Housekeeping of User or System Environment (Ex: work on heavy hitters and try to validate the exclude list etc)
- Work on RPO ( Recovery Point Objective ) and failure reports
- Backup policies and storage media management
- Daily operational checklists
- Notifications to a Group of Users or IT Admins mailing list
- Work on Change management windows
- Generate multiple reports and metrics as required for operations and planning
- Strive for improvement in operational and business value.
Greetings for the day !!!
We are hiring "Technical Support L2 - Partner Engagement" for one of the international MNC specialized into Hardware & Networking based @ Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore !!!
Position: Technical Support L2
Qualifications: Any graduate/Diploma
Experience: 2+ yrs
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Office Products (O365)
- Windows 10 desktop issues
- Windows updates and driver issues
- Basic concepts of networking
- Web Browser Troubleshooting
- RingCentral Phone Systems
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Customer Service
- Outlook Troubleshooting.
- Third party application installation and troubleshooting (using reference guide)
Candidate needs to have exposure to interacting with International clients – eg US, UK, Australia, Canada etc, and excellent communication skills.
Shifts –Rotational – US/Night Shifts
(Candidate will be required to work in US/Night shifts, we will not be able to commit on shift timings, since shift timings will be dependent on the preferences of the client)
Location – Position can be based out of Pune, Mumbai or Bangalore – however interviews will happen at Mumbai location.
Notice period – Max 60 days
Interview Mode: Face to Face on 20th August 2022
We are looking for Streaming Engineer with min !yr of experience
As a Streaming Engineer in our team, you will have the opportunity to tackle the challenges of developing large-scale distributed systems to support the low latency and high-quality end to end live streaming experience on a global scale, while leveraging your expertise in coding, algorithms, complexity analysis, and large-scale system design.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Knowledge of streaming media protocols: HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), DASH, RTMP, RTSP, etc
Working knowledge of media codecs, formats, transports and container protocols, such as MPEG-2, H.264/AVC, AAC, AC3, MP4, TS, Webrtc, etc
Experience in developing audio/video streaming servers or clients/players
Knowledge of common network architectures (routers/switches/proxies, etc) and protocols (HTTP, etc)
Familiarity with CDN architectures (caches, origin servers, proxies, etc)
Working Knowledge on media Streaming servers like Red5, Wowza, or equivalent
Working Knowledge on Cloud Technologies like S3 NetStorage, Cloudfront, etc
Working Knowledge on Video Transcoding using tools like FFmpeg, Elemental, etc.
Excellent troubleshooting skills using network analysis tools such as WireShark, etc
Excellent scripting experience preferred (Python, Bash).
Strong communication and collaboration skills
Should have an ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving an extraordinary quality
Should have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
Note- Work From Office only
•5+ years as a salesforce admin doing oob configuration, flows, lightning, sales cloud setup
• 3+ years creating process flow diagrams, interacting with business
• Salesforce certified Admin & Sales Cloud Consultant
• Nice to have – cpq & billing experience
• Thorough understanding of Billing and invoicing processes
- Experience with balance migrations
- Reconciliation and root cause analysis of differences between source and migrated data
- Manage execution plan
- Coordinate resources "Mock Run" execution
- Perform reconciliations
- SAFe Agile experience
• Must to have – cpq & billing experience
• Reconciliation and root cause analysis of differences between source and migrated data
Learnyst is looking for a Customer Support Executive to provide the highest level of customer delight and value.
You will work directly with our customers. You play a crucial role in engaging with the customer and building a strong relationship between Learnyst and the customer. You will act as an advisor and serve as the single point of contact for multiple customers. In short, the entire role is to deliver a happy, satisfied, referring customers.
You'll also interact with users as a whole by making and maintaining resources like FAQs, tutorials, release notes, troubleshooting guides, and surveys. You'll keep these concise, up-to-date, and easy-to-find so that the most important information about Learnyst is just a click away whenever customers need it.
- Serve as the primary contact for all customer-facing support and service issues
- You will be talking to customers over email, phone, live chat, and screen shares
- Quickly address or respond customer inquiries via email, Intercom, and other online methods using excellent interpersonal skills
- Maintain a deep understanding of Learnyst product, build content and educate customers about the most relevant features for their specific business needs
- You will investigate problems, verifying facts, and figuring out resolutions
- Skilled at handling multiple issues, to efficiently prioritizing and solving a large number of inquiries
- Discover and document customer pain points to advance current support procedures
- Maintain Learnyst knowledge base which can be used by Customers to solve common problems
- Communicate with key team members on common or critical issues, assisting in the resolution of technical roadblocks
- Punctual and professional with a project management mindset and can-do attitude
- Stay up to date with Learnyst platform updates and changes.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-4 years of customer support experience
- Must have excellent English and Hindi verbal communication skills and telephone manner, but know it's equally important to listen and understand customer problems
- Excellent writing skills and email/chat etiquette
- Experience with writing and organizing customer-facing help documentation
- HTML/CSS, client/server architecture, and software debugging skills are a huge plus for this role
Good to have
- Passionate about great customer experience and customer delight
- Calm and collected - You will stay calm and can be the rock for those who come to us when they need help
- Patient and attentive - You will have to display patience and empathy while listening to our customers through critical issues and figuring out what they need
- Willing to learn - You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate and improve process.
- Agile - You can move quickly and adapt to a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment. You will be on the front lines of a highly visible, fast-growing brand
Perks And Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Working hours - 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM IST
- Exposure to grow your career as technical support in SaaS products
- Gain hands-on experience in serving direct customers
- Exposure to learning the end-to-end customer life cycle
- Great work environment and opportunity to learn
- Free Food And Snacks: You’ll never have to worry about your hunger pangs. We provide food and snacks at all times of the day.
- Every Wednesday we have Game nights and quarterly team outings
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our internal team's technical issues. You will support the users by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in a complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Mastering the Truemeds internal platform in order to efficiently and effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to promptly resolve customer/users issues
- Support users via live chat & phone. Respond to user's technical support requests and feature-related questions
- Create and maintain product-related documentation, internal and external
- Debug user issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve
- Properly escalating unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams while providing clear steps to reproduce and detailed troubleshooting steps
- Understand user goals and their desired outcome from using the product.
- Document use cases and feature requests
What we are looking for:
- Previously done customer support role. Preferably technical customer support
- You're data-driven and analytical
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- You are comfortable in a startup environment; are self-motivated move quickly, and wear many hats
- You have a highly structured work approach, the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Good communication skills: English / Hindi / Marathi / Bengali
- Kailash Industrial Estate - Vikhroli / Powai, Mumbai.
- Kasba Industrial Estate - Kolkata
- Naraina Industrial Area Phase 1 - Delhi
12.00 PM to 9 PM
In-Office: Monday - Saturday
1 Weekly off, 2 Monthly offs.
Junior (Exp 4+ years) : B2
- Should have end to end knowledge of OTM life cycle and OTM Technical Architecture.
- Comfortable in: XML, XSL, JSPX, SQL, PLSQL, OTM DB Schema and style-sheet.
- Should be able to work on OTM Customizations and Integrations with Oracle & legacy Applications.
- Good working knowledge of Automation Agents and OTM Configurations.
- Should have Good Hands-on experience in Debugging/troubleshooting configuration issues e.g. Planning problems, commitment allocation, Itinerary issues.
- Working knowledge of BI Publisher Report.
- Actively participate in all configuration tasks including project testing and trouble shooting.
Good to have-
- Work closely with architects, onsite team and offshore team.
- Open to travel to client side during critical junctures for duration of 1 to 6 months.
- Provide guidance and trainings to fellow team members
- Should have strong communication skills (verbal and written"
Resource should be flexible to work in 24/7 timings (Day/Night/Weekends
- Strong technical knowledge in software, hardware, and networking
- Prior experience in Customer service or call center environment
- IP protocol and network experience highly desirable
- Working knowledge of NetApp technical systems (6 months or more)
- Strong understanding of computing technology including hardware components, data storage, operating systems, software applications, common peripheral devices, and external connectivity
- Sound problem solving skills with linear and logical troubleshooting skills
- Process knowledge, assessment, design and documentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid analytical, technical, and project management skills
- Must have proficiency with various software applications including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be available weekends
- Languages: B2 English
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will provide the highest level of support to every customer, through every interaction. You will work closely with other teams (onboarding, customer success, and engineering) to ensure that customer accounts have the technical support necessary to be set up for success. You will manage and troubleshoot third-party integrations, build and use technology resources for the Customer Experience and Solutions team, and act as an escalation point for the rest of the team.
We’re looking for someone who is highly-motivated and detail-oriented. You’re also passionate about people as much as you are about getting your work done. You have a natural fluidity and thoughtfulness to your written and verbal communication with customers. On top of that, you’re incredibly organized, handling multiple responsibilities at the same time without letting a single ball drop.
Our perfect team member has a customer-first attitude with a strong sense of empathy. More importantly, you have a natural curiosity and aptitude for technology and can quickly learn how to use new tools.
Past experience in technical customer support (email, phone, chat or live) is definitely a plus. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
- You will be the face of QDC, handling inbound interactions through (chat, email, phone and remote session)
- Learn to triage incoming customer inquiries and the process of escalating them by working with various team members to resolve and close tickets in pre-defined SLA.
- Reproduce customer issues and log tickets to be solved by the engineering team.
- Guide users on product features and train them to use it effectively.
- Build and maintain the resources required for technical support. (Walkthrough, set up guides, help tutorials, emails, and video tutorials)
- Take handover from the onboarding team by understanding customers' persona, their pain points, and expectation.
- Rigorously measure support SLA & metrics and improve it continuously.
- Maintain regular communications with customers about new feature developments and enhancements to the product.
- Consistently gain product knowledge and work towards improvements on internal processes by identifying the existing bottlenecks.
What you can expect in the next 12 months
Within 1 month
Within 3 months
Within 6 months
Within 12 months
What an ideal candidate looks like?
- At least 2+ years of work experience in a customer-facing role such as Customer Support, Account Management, Sales, Corporate Training, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills, technical and analytical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn and adopt technical products.
- Ability to understand a software product and its nuances very well.
- Experience managing customer interactions effectively.
- Previous B2B SaaS and enterprise software experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ready to work in US Shift in the future when required.
What are we looking for?
About Quick Dry Cleaning
We are on a mission to make Dry Cleaners and Laundry business winning in the digital era.
We believe in
- Helping traditional laundries to come at par with digital businesses: Traditional We help laundry businesses adopt modern technology and deliver the customer experience that today’s digital businesses like Swiggy, OLA and Flipkart are delivering. We feel successful when we hear stories like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbB828K28zs&feature=emb_title">these.
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large profitable business to achieve our mission of making laundry business win. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building value SaaS
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Our impact so far
- 3 Billion garments processed through QDC Dry Cleaning Cloud
- 47 countries
- 1000+ Paid subscribers
- 5000+ Users
- All this could be achieved with a nimble team of 20 from our single office in Noida
Why join QDC?
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your boundaries with no one monitoring you, then this is the right place for you. There are no hierarchies. No managers to please.
- Holistic Growth: Building a career doesn’t have to be at the cost of missing out on your personal front. We believe that professional success is worth it when the personal goals are nurtured with equal importance. We will support you all in on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with QDC gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
- Great Environment: We spend more time of our day at work than at home while awake, so it is important that we feel comfortable in our workplace. Our office space is fun and the team is funnier. We never miss out on any opportunity to have fun. We don’t experience Monday blues rather we have Monday excitement.
Cloud Platform Developer:
- 8 to 12 years of platform development experience with good knowledge on any virtualized platform (VMware ESXi, Linux KVM, Openstack, AWS, etc)
- Candidate must understand how to instantiate/provision/package VMs on cloud platforms – OVF/OVA, qcow2, etc.
- Strong in Shell and Python scripting; Knowledge of Apache Maven is plus.
- Knowledge of Ansible or Terraform will be useful
- Knowledge of Rift.io / Open source MANO / Restful APIs will be plus
- Good knowledge of Linux OS fundamentals – IPCs (sockets, shared memory, etc), multi-threading, Semaphores, IP routing, etc.
- Experience of working in an agile software development environment is critical
- Exposure to multiple aspect of product lifecycle process including requirement gathering, functional specification, design, development, testing, and maintenance.